Visiting Big Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly finally sighed heavily and lifting the bottle to her lips, chugged down half the drink in a few seconds.

"Whoa girl!" Amy laughed. "Take it easy, this isn't a frat party!"

Kelly choked a little on the last mouthful. "Sorry," she said when she finally swallowed at last. "Guess I'm just a little nervous. I'm not really good at meeting new people and, you know, make... making new... new friends." She finally cracked a small shy smile.

"Oh, that's ok sweetheart," Amy said as she leaned over and hugged Kelly around the shoulders. "We like shy girls. Don't we Wendy?"

Wendy just stared at her sister for a long moment. She could still taste Amy's strawberry lip-gloss and feel the tingle of her sister's soft tongue on her own. Her alcohol fogged mind was still having difficulty accepting the idea that her sister had just kissed her full of the lips. What was even harder to accept was her body's reaction to the kiss.

Wendy's eyes flipped over to study the dark haired girl sitting next to her. The truth of it was that, yes, Wendy really did like shy, quiet girls. She had, in fact, had her eye on Kelly for several months. But Kelly had shown no indications of being at all interested in her and Wendy could never work up the courage to ask her. As the months rolled past, Wendy wanted the slim girl more very time she saw her. But Wendy had always been too scared of rejection, or worse ridicule and hatred. But now looking into those pretty dark eyes and feeling the heat of Kelly's smooth thigh on her own was igniting a fire of longing inside Wendy. That fire, fueled by the alcohol in her veins emboldened her.

"Of course we do. We specialize in shy girls around here." Wendy finally said. She added a little laugh at the end and she hoped that Kelly would think it was just a joke, but in Wendy's mind it really wasn't.

For the next hour the girls watched TV and drank. After a few drinks Kelly started to loosen up a little and even laughed out loud when Amy got up and made a reasonably good imitation of a really bad singer on the show.

Wendy managed to move herself around on the bed so she was sitting right next to Kelly, their thighs and shoulders touching. Wendy was nervous when she first scooted up to Kelly, trying to mask the move closer as just shuffling around to get more comfortable. She didn't want to scare Kelly off or upset her, but the desire to touch her and be close to her had overridden her reason. After a few minutes Kelly snuggled into her even closer. Wendy felt a flutter in her stomach as Kelly rested her head on her shoulder and let out a soft sigh of contentment.

Wendy started to get lightheaded as she thought about the feel of Kelly's firm body pressed against hers. She turned her head slightly and inhaled the sweet, fruity sent of the shampoo Kelly had used on her long silky black hair. She bit her tongue to keep from moaning with the desire that was raging through her. She raised one hand and softly stroked the side of Kelly's head. At the touch, Kelly snuggled even tighter into her.

Amy sat on the other side of Kelly watching without saying anything. She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting at the sight of her sister snuggling with another girl. It was even more arousing than the quick kiss she had stolen from her sister a little while ago. More arousing, but also more troubling.

The logical side of Amy's mind wondered what the hell she was doing. Why had she kissed her sister like that? She knew her sister was a lesbian, but she wasn't. Was she? She wasn't so sure anymore. For years now she had secretly been fantasizing about her sister, but lately she had also started having more and more fantasies involving other women, mostly her friends at school and a few celebrities. She had spent many nights in front of her computer masturbating while watching lesbian porn clips. The orgasms that she had experienced while watching those movies had been long and shockingly powerful. Far more intense than anything she had ever experienced while masturbating and fantasizing about a guy. In fact, they had been far more intense than the climaxes any of her boyfriends had ever given her.

Amy wasn't so sure any more that maybe she wasn't a lesbian, but she knew that she had really enjoyed the kiss with her sister. Seeing Kelly snuggling up to Wendy was turning her on like nothing in her life ever had before. Her nipples were so hard she was afraid to touch them lest she moan out loud. She marveled at how completely soaked her panties had become from her arousal.

Amy looked over at the full curves of her sister's sexy body and her arousal climbed even higher. Her mouth went dry at the thought of touching those heavy breasts that she had dreamed of for so long. She could see Wendy's large nipples clearly through the thin material of her tee shirt. She figured that her sister was probably as turned on as she was, maybe even more so. She was after all, really a lesbian, Amy was only leaning that way, but at the moment she was leaning pretty hard. She had to keep reminding her hands not to just reach out and grab one of her sister's breasts. Her hands were constantly fidgeting with the half empty beer bottle as if they to wanted to fondle her sister. She decided that it was time to put them to good use.

"You look tired sweetie. Are you ok?" Amy asked as she put a hand on Kelly's shoulder.

Kelly smiled shyly up at her, "Oh, I'm... I'm fine, I think the drinks are just... just going to my head a little."

"Well, I know a sure way to fix that." Amy said, "Here, sit up and turn your back to me." Amy directed as she twisted to face the slender brunette and ignored the murderous look that Wendy was sending her.

When Kelly was sitting up, her back facing her, Amy grabbed a hold of her shoulders and started working the muscles with her strong fingers.

After a few seconds Kelly rolled her head slightly and moaned softly. "Oh, that feels wonderful." She let out another soft contented moan.

That was exactly the reaction that Amy had been hoping for. "Well then why don't you lie down and let me do it right?"

"Um..." she hesitated nervously, then after a moment continued, "Ok, I guess." As she carefully laid out on the bed in front of Amy.

Amy looked at the slim body laid out in front of her for a moment. Kelly had lain out with her feet past Amy and had rested her head on Wendy's thigh, using it as a pillow. Wendy had quickly resumed stroking the silky black hair as soon as the girl's cheek had touched her skin. Amy looked into Wendy's eyes and saw the unbridled lust there but also something more, tenderness and caring. Amy realized that Wendy probably had real feelings for this girl and wondered if there was more going on here than she knew about.

Amy straddled Kelly's thighs and set her hands to work, rubbing the girl's slender shoulders. She worked her hands down the sides of Kelly's ribs and back up her spine. Slowly, she worked over ever inch of the girls back till Kelly seemed completely relaxed.

After a short while small sighs and moans started to escape from Kelly's parted lips. Amy took it as a sign that the girl was enjoying herself and decided to push it a little more. She scooted her ass farther down Kelly's thighs and worked her hands farther down the girls back. When she reached the small of Kelly's back she slowly rubbed her way down the sides of the dark-haired girl's firm hips, down to her thighs.

Amy raised her eyes to look at her sister but she didn't look up. Wendy was lost in a sea of lust watching her sister's hands working over the shapely brunette. As Amy watched, Wendy's tongue flicked out to wet her dry lips and she could hear soft little moans coming from her. Amy noticed that Wendy's legs were pressed tightly together and that her hips were rocking back and forth ever so slightly. Amy couldn't contain a small moan of her own when she realized that her sister was getting herself off right in front of her.

Wendy looked up when she heard Amy's moan. Their eyes met and Wendy gave her sister a small, dreamy smile. Keeping her eyes locked on Amy's, Wendy slowly raised one hand and cupped her own breast. With her thumb and forefinger she gently pinched her own hard nipple through her tee shirt and rolled it slightly. Wendy couldn't contain the moan that escaped her lips as her eyes rolled up and her head tipped back to thump against the wall. The rocking of her hips increased as her passion built. Amy wondered if her sister would orgasm right in front of her with her clothes still on.

With her passion driven even higher by watching her sister, Amy became even bolder. She worked her hands up Kelly's firm thighs to the bottom of her ass. Slowly she worked her way up, a little at a time, occasionally going back to the thighs so it wouldn't seem like she was just fondling Kelly's ass even though that was exactly what she was doing. A little at a time she inched her thumbs farther and farther down between Kelly's thighs, trying to brush her crotch without making it seem intentional.

After a minute or two of rubbing the inside of Kelly's thighs just below her pussy and with no apparent reaction from her, Amy decided to push her luck a little more. The next time she slid her hand down, she sipped her thumb under the light shorts Kelly was wearing and ran it firmly down the silky panties covering her delicate womanhood. Amy was glad to feel that the panties were damp; she felt a heady rush of pleasure knowing that Kelly was already turned on too.

After just a couple of strokes, Kelly let out another moan. Not a soft sigh of contentment like the others, but a louder more full-throated moan, full of womanly passion. Kelly rocked her hips back and spread her legs a little, giving Amy better access to her sex. It was all the indication Amy needed. She abandoned any pretext of giving Kelly a backrub and started gently stroking the girl's tender pussy through her wet panties. Kelly's mouth opened as she started panting. She started to thrust her hips out more and more, trying to get Amy to stroke her harder.

Wendy too had abandoned trying to hide her building passion. She had one hand gripping Kelly's shoulder while her other hand was under her shirt furiously pulling on her nipple. Her hips were thrusting back and forth as she tried to grind her pussy into the mattress, desperate for more pressure to increase her pleasure.

Amy was wild with her own passion watching the two beautiful girls getting off right in front of her. She reached over and placed her hand on top of Wendy's where she was clutching Kelly's shoulder. Wendy didn't look up but she hunched her shoulders forward slightly and moaned loudly.

At the loud moan, Kelly turned her head so she could look up at Wendy's face. Seeing Wendy in such a state of passion and fondling her own breast was too much for the slender brunette. With a cry of passion Kelly arched her back and came. Her screams of passion filled the small room as she clung to Wendy and her body writhed. Wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her veins as she moaned and screamed.

Amy continued to stroke Kelly's pussy as best she could while the girl writhed and squirmed in her sister's lap. Looking up she saw that Wendy had stopped playing with her own nipple and instead was holding Kelly's head, her hands gripping the long black hair. Wendy's shirt was still pulled up enough to expose one of her heavy breasts and her dark, hard nipple. Unable to resist, Amy leaned over and wrapped her lips around her sister's big nipple, sucking it into her mouth and rolling it around with her tongue.

Wendy gasped with the surprise and pleasure of Amy's mouth. Suddenly, it all became too much for Wendy and she cried, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" With her fingers still gripping Kelly's hair, Wendy spread her own legs and pulled the girls face hard into her crotch desperately grinding herself against Kelly's mouth. Wendy clenched her teeth and groaned "Oh fuuuuuuuck!" as she finally went over the edge. She felt a hot gush between her legs as her pussy convulsed, soaking her panties and shorts with her hot cum as pleasure exploded in every part of her body at the same instant. Her loud scream of ecstasy filled the room as fire and ice coursed through her, burning her and freezing her at the same time. Her vision narrowed down to a single point, the face of Kelly held in her hands between her own legs. As she watched, Kelly opened her mouth licked Wendy's wet shorts, tasting her for the first time. The look of rapture on Kelly's face as she tasted her was too much and with a final surge of ecstasy Wendy cried out, her mind overloaded and she passed out.

Wendy's eyes fluttered open after a few minutes and she groaned with the pleasurable afterglow of her orgasm. The warm, heady rush still pulsed pleasantly through her veins as she sat up. The sight that greeted her eyes sent a fresh surge of excitement through her.

Amy and Kelly had apparently decided to let her recover and had moved over to her roommate's bed. Amy was lying on her back, wearing nothing but her sheer black panties. Kelly was lying on top of her wearing her tee shirt and panties but missing her shorts. Her firm bottom was stuck slightly up in the air swaying back and forth slightly as her mouth worked away on one of Amy's small pink nipples.

Wendy's hand worked its way between her legs as she watched the show. Her fingers slid under her shorts and traced her still very sensitive pussy lips through the thin material of her panties. Her other hand slipped into her shirt and started working on one of her nipples. She tried to be quiet but just couldn't contain the soft moans that came from between her lips when her fingers rolled over her hard nipples. At the sound of her moan, Wendy saw Amy turn and look in her direction. To Wendy's surprise, having her sister watch her while she played with herself didn't embarrass her; in fact, it turned her on even more. She groaned at seeing the dreamy smile on Amy's beautiful face as Kelly's eager tongue worked its way lower, tracing soft wet kisses across her flat stomach.

Amy, never taking her eyes off her sister, felt Kelly's soft lips on her stomach as she worked her way slowly down to her wet panties. Biting her lower lip, she watched as Wendy pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing her full, heavy breasts with their large dark nipples. Next Wendy hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and panties and slid them down in one smooth movement. Amy's breath caught in her throat as Wendy, still sitting on the bed, pulled her feet right up tight to her bottom and spread her knees wide apart giving her a clear view of Wendy's cleanly shaven pussy. Amy had seen her sister naked before, but this was different. This time when she looked at her sister there was not only sisterly love, there was lust and passion there as well. Now the view of her sister's curvaceous body sent storms of longing and a desperate need raging through her.

Once she had removed all of her clothes, Wendy looked up at her sister again. Using her middle finger she slowly traced the soft pink folds of her pussy lips while keeping her eyes locked on her sister. The feather-light touch sent ripples of pleasure through her and she had to concentrate on not diving right in and making herself cum right away. There would be plenty of time to cum later she told herself, now is the time to play. She continued her slow teasing of her own cunt for several more minutes while she watched Kelly work her way down Amy's tight stomach and finally to her sheer black panties.

Amy let out a little cry of surprised pleasure when Kelly finally kissed her panties right over her clit. The cry turned to a long moan as Kelly's tongue started working away at her pussy through the silky material. Between the slow kisses and licks by Kelly and the lewd show that her sister was putting on, Amy was quickly approaching her first orgasm. Her moans turned into whimpers when Kelly grabbed a hold of her panties and started sliding them down her slender legs, revealing her neatly trimmed patch of soft blond hair.

"Oh, please Kelly, I need it. Oooohhhh, please make me cum, baby, please." Amy whimpered as Kelly resumed her slow kisses and licks. She watched as Kelly started at her knees and worked her way slowly, ever so slowly, up to her aching pussy.

"Have you ever cum for another girl Amy?" Came the softly spoken question from across the room. Amy looked over to see Wendy, the fingers of her right hand twisting one of her nipples, while the two middle fingers of her left hand were buried all the way inside of her wet pussy. Wendy's breathing was ragged and she looked like she was on the verge of another orgasm. "Is this your first time?"

"It's my... my first time with a... with... a girl," came Amy's panting reply.

Hearing her sister admit that it was her first time having sex with another girl, pushed Wendy closer to the edge. "Then sit up and watch her... watch Kelly eat... eat your cunt." She managed to gasp out as a spasm of pleasure shot through her body. "It's better when... when you... watch."

Wendy's head rolled back against the wall with a hollow thump but she didn't even feel it as the fire between her legs continued to build. She whimpered softly and her eyes slid closed as she went over her own edge into a dark, bottomless pool of ecstasy. Her back arched as a wave of hot pleasure started at her pussy and spread throughout her body in an instant. "Oh God, I'm cumming! Ooooooo fuck!"

Amy, following her sister's direction, got up onto her elbows and looked at Kelly's face between her legs. The sight of Kelly's face between her legs was the most erotic thing Amy had ever seen. It felt so naughty to be having sex with another girl but it also felt so right. She had never felt pleasure like she was experiencing right now and every second that went by, the pleasure increased. Kelly's tongue was soft but firm as it worked slowly up and down her swollen slit. The tongue was magic and Amy knew that she couldn't hold out much longer, her release was coming soon, very soon.

Tearing her eyes from the mass of Kelly's silky black hair, Amy looked over at Wendy just as the busty blond started to cum again. Amy's eyes were riveted on Wendy's massive breasts as they bounced with each spasm of pleasure. She desperately wanted to go over and wrap her lips around those dark, hard nipples again; she ached to taste her sister's sweet, smooth, soft skin. Lowering her eyes Amy saw her sister plunging her own fingers in and out of her pussy as she cried out with the pleasure. Wendy's fingers glistened and the bed under her was damp with her arousal. Between the moans and cries, Amy could hear the soft liquid noises coming from between Wendy's legs. She longed to lick that wetness, to taste her sister's sex; to drink her sisters cum. Amy watched as Wendy arched her back and cried out again as another orgasm took her. Wendy's cry caused a shudder of lust to run through Amy as she looked back to the pretty brunette between her legs.

Kelly's nimble tongue was continuing to work up and down Amy's sensitive lips, avoiding her clit and not plunging deeper inside. Kelly seemed to be purposefully keeping her right on the edge of orgasm and not allowing her to slip over the edge into total rapture. The slim brunette, her tongue still working slowly at Amy's lips, looked up and locked eyes with Amy.

Amy didn't think she had ever seen anything so sexy in her life as Kelly's face at that moment. Her dark, slightly slanted eyes were still covered by the small rimless glasses she wore. The glasses made Kelly seem more prim and proper which made the moment seem even more forbidden and naughty.

A slow decadent smile spread on Kelly's lips as she said "Wanna taste?"