Visiting Big Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy could only nod as Kelly got up on her hands and leaned in, kissing her firmly on the mouth. Amy's nostrils were filled with the strong musky smell of her sex as Kelly's soft lips pressed against hers. Then Kelly slid her tongue into Amy's mouth and she got her first taste of pussy, her pussy. The strong, salty slickness on Kelly's tongue made Amy's head spin with uncontrolled lust and she moaned into Kelly's open mouth. The moan turned into a gasp as one of Kelly's hands found its way up to Amy's hot pussy. With aching slowness, Kelly slid one slender finger deep inside her. At the same time, she started gently rubbing slow circles on Amy's clit with her thumb.

At the touch on her sensitive clit, Amy came. Her scream shattered the air of the small room as white-hot passion exploded through her. Her wails of pleasure echoed in the room as the waves of ecstasy rolled in, one after another, as powerful and unstoppable as the tides. Her slim body bucked and writhed on the bed as Kelly continued to kiss her and finger her hot, wet cunt. Amy grasped handfuls of Kelly's long black hair, mashed their lips harder together and sucked fiercely on the brunette's soft tongue. The taste of her own juice on Kelly's lips sent Amy even higher as pleasure she had never even dreamed of coursed through her veins. Over and over she felt the muscles of her pussy contract, trying to grab a hold of Kelly's slender fingers, trying to pull them further inside of her. But every time, Kelly slid them smoothly back out, the feeling sent even more passion into Amy.

Kelly broke their kiss and while still fingering Amy's pussy, leaned over as if to whisper in her ear. Amy could feel Kelly's hot breath on her ear as she panted. Finally Kelly said in a breathy whisper, "Did you know I just came with you? You just made me cum, and you didn't even have to touch me. Just watching you made me so hot I came in my panties."

The idea the Kelly had just cum with her pushed Amy over the edge one last time. With a final, wild cry of abandon, Amy slipped into blackness.

Wendy watched Amy's final climax from across the room. She was sitting quietly, trying to recover from the series of orgasms she had while watching the beautiful brunette go down on the slender blond. She couldn't believe that she was masturbating watching her sister have sex with her roommate. It seemed so wrong in her mind, but it was so incredibly erotic at the same time.

Watching Kelly have sex with another woman didn't bother her; in fact it was something she had been dreaming of ever since first meeting her. That beautiful, long dark hair, the slanted eyes, the slim figure and the glasses... oh those glasses, she had always had a thing for a girl in glasses. Those images of Kelly had been in her dreams and fantasies for months and she was overjoyed to finally be getting a chance to realize those dreams.

But her sister, that was something all together different. She was confused and a little scared about how something that seemed so wrong could feel so right. Kissing her sister a few hours ago had kindled a fire inside her. Feeling her sister's lips on her nipple while she watched her play with Kelly for the first time had fanned the flames. Seeing her sister's slim body writhe in the throws of passion while having sex with Kelly had turned the fire into a raging inferno deep inside her. That fire raged inside her even now as she looked at Amy's limp body across the room. She knew of only one way to quench that inferno and she desperately wanted to, but she was terrified to try it.

Wendy closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall while she tried to catch her breath and make sense of her emotions. Her fingers, seemingly of their own free will, continued to work away slowly between her legs. She heard soft little moans filling the silence of the small room. The sound of the soft moans of pleasure sent another warm flush through her and the movements of her hands became more determined. As her hands worked harder, the moans increased. It was then that she realized that the noises were actually coming from her.

Wendy felt the bed flex under her as someone climbed on. She opened her eyes just in time to see Kelly's beautiful face leaning in to kiss her. Kelly's dark, slanted eyes were still framed by the small rimless glasses she always wore, but they were full of lust as a small mischievous smile spread on her lips. Wendy's mouth opened slightly as she sucked in a surprised breath. Kelly took full advantage of the parted lips as she planted her own lips firmly over Wendy's and slid her tongue between then. Wendy melted instantly into the passionate kiss with her roommate. She reveled in the feel of Kelly's soft lips and the firm but slightly rough feel of her tongue. She realized then that there was the salty sweet taste of a woman on Kelly's lips. It took Wendy's dazed mind a few moments to realize that it was the taste of her sister's pussy juice. Her eyes snapped open at this realization and she found herself looking right into Kelly's eyes. Kelly sighed as she sat back.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that." Kelly said with a dreamy smile. Wendy looked at her breathlessly for a moment before asking, "You wanted to kiss me? Really?" "Ever since I first met you, but I... I couldn't..." she trailed off, her cheeks flushed as she looked away. After a second she seemed to get her courage back, "But now I can." She leaned in and kissed Wendy again.

Finally, Kelly broke the kiss but only pulled back a few inches. Wendy could feel the delicate Asian girl's hot breath on her cheek as she asked with a mischievous, tight-lipped smile, "How does your sister taste?"

Wendy's mouth worked but no words came out. She could still taste the tang of her sister's sex on her lips. Swallowing, Wendy tried again. "Delicious." She said in a breathy whisper.

Kelly smiled even wider showing her perfect teeth and said, "I know, but I bet you taste even better. Care to let me do a taste test?"

Wendy almost came right then and there at the look of lust in those dark eyes. She couldn't believe that this shy and quiet girl had suddenly become so sexy and self-assured. She had wanted Kelly ever since meeting her, mostly because of her shy, quiet demeanor. But now after seeing this girl's darker, sexier side, she wanted her even more. "Only if I can taste you too," Wendy heard herself say.

"If you want to taste me, then you have to strip me first," Kelly told her, that mischievous smile still on her lips.

Slowly, as if in a trance, Wendy reached over and almost reverently lifted the light shirt up over Kelly's head. Kelly wore no bra under her shirt and Wendy's mouth watered as she looked at her firm breasts for the first time. Wendy thought that they were the most beautiful things she had ever seen. Perfectly formed, smooth skin topped with small coffee brown nipples. While nowhere near as large as her own heavy breasts, Wendy figured Kelly's would fit nicely into her hands.

Leaning forward, Wendy raised her hands up and gently squeezed each of Kelly's firm tits, gently fondling the smooth globes. She marveled at how different they felt than her own breasts; they felt so much firmer than her own which now seemed soft as pillows by comparison. Kelly moved to sit in her lap, facing Wendy with her legs wrapped around her. Wendy was completely mesmerized by the sight before her eyes; she continued to roll the smooth globes in her hands for several minutes before finally pinching the girl's hard little nipples.

Kelly, let out a startled gasp of pleasure at the firm pinch on her sensitive nipples. She raised her hands and grabbing Wendy with two handfuls of hair, guided the blonde's pretty face to her stiff, little nipple. "Oh yeah, that's it baby," Kelly cooed softly as Wendy wrapped her lips around the sensitive little nub.

Kelly was in heaven as she felt one of Wendy's hands sliding up the inside of her thigh. Her breathing quickened as she felt the fingers tracing her slit through the thin material of her sheer panties. She was shaking with the anticipation by the time she felt Wendy's hands grab a hold of the waistband of her panties. She pulled Wendy's face up to hers and they kissed passionately for another moment before Wendy broke the kiss and whispered into her ear, "I think it's time for that taste test."

Wendy slid Kelly's panties off as the slim girl stood up on the bed. She was a little shocked but at the same time excited to see Kelly completely shaven between her legs but what startled her speechless were the two small tattoos, one on either side of her sex, right where her thighs met her hips. Wendy stared at the two small red and green oriental dragons curling their way down from her hips to within an inch or two of her slit, they made Kelly seem more exotic.

"What do you think?" Kelly asked as she looked down.

Rather than answer, Wendy raised a finger to gently trace one of the dragons. She was pleased at the way Kelly twitched and shivered at the light touch. Running her fingers over the head of one of the dragons, Wendy saw that the beast had its long forked tongue out as if it was trying to get a taste of Kelly's pussy. She decided that maybe the dragon had the right idea. Leaning forward she placed a gentle kiss on the head of each dragon.

Kelly sucked in a shuddering breath through her teeth as she placed her hands on the wall for support. The feel of Wendy's soft lips on her skin was electric and it took all her willpower to keep from reaching down, grabbing Wendy's face and forcing her lips to her aching pussy. Finally after a few more soft kisses she felt the tip of Wendy's tongue take a long, slow lick of her pussy. She gasped with the sensation, like lightning striking her pussy and shooting straight up to her head.

Kelly's gasp became a series of long, loud moans as Wendy started to work on her pussy in earnest. She felt Wendy's arms wrap around her thighs and her hands grasp her ass as the blond held tight in order to work her tongue deeper inside.

Kelly's hips were rocking back and forth, as her passion climbed ever higher. Her teeth ground together and her eyes were screwed shut as her fingernails cut scratches into the paint on the wall.

Wendy was in a sea of euphoria as her tongue slid in and out of the slender brunette. Kelly's musky sent filled her nostrils as the tangy taste of the girl's sex filled her mouth. She tipped her head back and looked up at the face of her lover. Wendy reveled in the look of profound delight on Kelly's beautiful face. The labored breathing and the loud moans were the most erotic things she could ever remember hearing. She could feel Kelly's pussy tightening more and more with every thrust of her tongue and knew that the girl couldn't hold out much longer. Soon Kelly would go over the edge into bliss.

Wendy, wanting desperately to share the orgasm with Kelly, was furiously grinding her own hips into the bunched up linens under her bottom. She could feel each soft fold of fabric as it slid over her lips, increasing her excitement. She couldn't hold out much longer either.

With a shock, Wendy felt something brush against her thigh and then a hand caress her pussy. Twisting her head so as not to loose contact with Kelly's heat, Wendy tried to look. She caught a brief glimpse of Amy, kneeling on the floor, leaning over the bed. She had one hand between her own legs and the other was caressing Wendy's needy sex. Amy's pretty face was between Wendy's legs, just inches from her pussy. She saw her sister smile wickedly then push two fingers into Wendy's dripping cunt.

Wendy's mind reeled in confusing sensations as ecstasy surged through her. It seemed so wrong to let her sister do that, but she couldn't hold back the loud moan of pleasure that escaped her at the feel of Amy's fingers inside her. Just as Wendy's mind tried to sort out what her body was feeling, Kelly came.

With a screaming cry, Kelly's climax took her. Her body bucked as her back arched. The scream turned into a long, drawn out cry, and then another and another as waves of passion broke inside her.

Wendy was surprised by the sudden surge of Kelly's slick, musky juice. The hot juice covered her chin as she tried to lick it all up, savoring every drop. Feeling Kelly cum in her hands finally sent Wendy over the edge as well, and with a moan that was muffled by Kelly's soft pussy, she came. Feeling her sister's fingers inside her only added to the power of her climax. Her hands clutched Kelly's firm bottom as her back arched, lifting her ass off the bed. As fire burned through her body, she felt her sister's hand replaced by her face.

Wendy lost her grip on Kelly's ass and fell to the bed as another explosion of sensations surged through her. She cried out with lust at the feel of her sister's soft tongue invading her tight, wet cunt. Her mind said it was wrong but she no longer cared, she couldn't stop her body from responding to the stimulation and she was desperate for the pleasure to continue. Her body bucked and bounced on the bed as peak after peak raced through her. Her wild cries of passion filled the small room as joy she never dreamed of inundated her. She suddenly realized that Kelly was lying down next to her, suckling one of her nipples. She could feel Kelly's firm legs wrapped around her own thigh as the slender brunette rode her, smearing slippery juices over her heated skin.

Wendy looked down to see Amy's beautiful face still working between her legs. When Amy looked up, Wendy could feel herself being drawn into those incredibly dark eyes. The lust she saw in those dark pools shocked her. "Amy... again... please... I'm so... I'm so close... again..." Wendy stammered out between moans.

Amy pulled her face back just enough to speak, "Me too."

Wendy grabbed a handful of Kelly's hair, "Oh, Kelly... please... cum with us! Cum with me!" She cried out as her orgasm hit her like an avalanche.

The other girls, as if taking their cue from Wendy, came at the same time. The room was filled with the musky sent of womanly sex and the lusty cries of womanly love. The girls clung to each other as they rode out the waves of their lust fulfilled. Their bodies writhed as they rode out the storm of ecstasy in each other's arms.

Finally completely exhausted, they collapsed on the bed together. Wendy was in the middle with Kelly snuggled up on one side, Amy on the other. She couldn't remember ever feeling more satisfied or happy in her life. As she was just drifting off to sleep she heard Amy ask softly, "So what are we going to do tomorrow?"