Visiting Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

Melvin dug his hands under and grasped her ass cheeks, working his hip and ass muscles as fast and as hard as he could, pounding everything he had into Mia's bitch pussy. She kept screaming and crying so loud it was like a siren going off in his ears. He turned his head to the side, searching for her husband.

"Hey, Roger! Get your ass over here, pronto!" Roger got up in a flash and went to the head of the bed. Melvin said to him to get Mia's bra and panties, both of which lay on the floor close to his feet. Roger saw where they lay and picked them up.

"Bring them here," Melvin grunted, and indicated down at Mia. "Fold them together and stuff them down the bitch's mouth! Do it, white boy!"

Roger came up on the bed and did as the master wanted and jammed Mia's bra and panties into her mouth, sealing her cries somewhat.

"Master," Roger humbly enquired while Melvin still went on pounding Mia. "Master, could I have the honour of rimming your ass?"

Melvin look at him, then grunted with laughter. "Sure, white boy. You can have your fun!"

Melvin's ass went on slamming down hard on Mia, whose screams sounded muffled now with the stuffed bra and panties, while Roger climbed up on the bed and began kissing the black bull's ass cheeks. He struggled to insert his tongue between the crack of Melvin's ass. He fingered his rectum the same time. This had an unusual sensation to Melvin who quickened his fucking, wanting to tear up Mia's pussy. Roger kept forcing his tongue down between Melvin's ass cheeks, and even he too had begun groaning from this.

"AAAHHHH... SHIT! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUMMMM..."

His voice screeched as he drove his cock deep down Mia's pussy and every part of his body became tense as he squirted his cum one after the other inside her womb. Mia's body convulsed once again from the intense excitement and were it not for the bra and panties in her mouth, she might have screamed till the roof came down on them. The orgasm was a mighty one, unlike any she felt she had received before.

Melvin came off her and fell to her side making way for Roger who now appeared between her legs with her pussy spewing her black bull's cum. Roger lapped some of it off her then thrust his cock inside her wife and began fucking her too. His prick made a squishy sound as he went on fucking her. He could barely feel the cock inside her; it felt as if he was dipping his cock into a jar of molasses. Her cunt felt as wide as a crater, and he bet she barely felt him too. Mia was still moaning though it was much reduced now. He removed her bra and panties from her mouth and leaned closer to kiss her.

"I love you, babe," he muttered between grunts.

"I love you too, darling," she replied, still gasping. "Go on, fuck me... fuck me, babe! Give me all your cum! Give me all your fucking cum!"

She went on cursing and using foul words at him, all of which spurred Roger to slam down on her harder and harder... sending him higher and higher into the stratosphere. Roger felt his cum rushing like a speed train out of Japan and like her black bull, he too held onto her and pumped all of his load of semen inside her. He remained like that for some minutes, gasping, feeling his cock start to shrink inside her before then pulling out of her. Now his wife's pussy contained not just her black bull's semen but his too. What a lovely day it had turned out to be.

He fell to her other side of the bed. He and Melvin helped untie her bounds from her arms and legs. She pulled their faces towards hers and shared a kiss with each of them.

"I can't thank both of you enough," she turned her face to either of them. "I wish tonight will never end," she sighed.

"The night is still young," said Melvin, cupping one of her tits and bringing it to his lips.

"A lot can happen between now and morning," Roger stated.

Mia then switched her gaze to him. "Hey, isn't there something you're forgetting to get done?" she indicated at her pussy region.

"Oh yes, I'd almost forgot." Roger went to kneel between her raised legs and started lapping his tongue on her pussy, slurping on his and her black bull's cum.

"Ohhh... I love it the way you lick your tongue around my pussy," she remarked, then turned to her master. "You said you'll be with us for four days. I want you all to myself before that day comes."

"Well then I guess this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," Melvin quipped.

Both of them laughed.

"It certainly is," she said, moaning as her husband's tongue went to steady work on her. "I love you to fuck me outdoors tomorrow. We can drive down to the park not far from her. I'll even bring my camera along so we can take some pictures and post them online."

Roger raised his head from her pubic region. "Aw... how come it'll be just the two of you and not me to come along?"

"Will you get back to work before I give you a spanking!" Mia snapped at him. "If you do a good job licking my pussy tonight, then maybe Melvin and I will think about it."

"Yes, darling!"

Roger's face returned to its former position, munching on her pussy while she turned her attention to her bull lying beside her.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

shit

furlovingchloefurlovingchloealmost 3 years ago

Good, but because there is a fair amount of this sort of story, a few twists helps. Hats off ...... As ive never written one but its just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t knock it it’s great

Great story. As a white married women in my 50s with 3 adult k—-.out of the house. It’s hard for my husband to satisfy me. So when we where out dancing one night and I when outside to smoke a black guy started talking to me . I started flirting with him and telling him all about me. Will sense that night we have fucked 4 months ago we have fucked several times wow wow wow it is the greatest fuck I have ever had. Being the age I am and my body not in the shape it use to be ( it’s chubby now) he can fuck me about anyway he wants. So Don’t knock black cock till you try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm going to masturbate now.

I thought it was a good cucking story

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories