Visiting Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jerrai
Jerrai
74 Followers

"Daddy's going to cum! Daddy's ready to...."

The world spun in a way I had never felt as my orgasm crested like a musical crescendo, and then crashed in an exhilarating, almost rapturous, release. I literally saw stars as my balls unleashed long, creamy ropes of my seed. It took both my daughters by surprise as the first wad caught Bree right across her rosy cheek. The second blast arced high and frosted Kali's chin. My daughters squealed with delight as I glazed them with my warm cum.

Kali leaned in, and gently licked my semen from Bree's face. Then she gave her sister a long deep cum-kiss. My daughters made out, moaning and cooing softly as their tongues played softly together, my gooey seed stretching in shiny threads between their lips.

I pulled my naked daughters into me, and leaned back into the pillows. The hour was late and within moments of resting, both Bree and Kali were asleep. They looked like angels, even though there were still naughty patches on their skin that shined with the residue of their own father's semen.

I drifted off to sleep myself, more content and happy than I could remember being in a long long time.

My dreams were hazy but happy, filled with the soft naked bodies of beautiful young girls.

I woke to the sensation of a soft hand on my dick. My eyes opened and focused in the morning light, and there beside me were my two daughters, just as deliciously naked as I had left them last night. Kali was stroking my cock as Bree watched.

"Good morning daddy. Your dick was almost hard when I woke up, so I couldn't help myself. Is it ok?"

I yawned, and nodded my approval. The vision and feeling of Kali working my cock completely erased any "just-this-once" notions I had previously entertained. I reached up, and pulled my youngest daughter towards me. I laid her down beside me.

I told Kali, "I'm going to play with your sister while you play with me."

Bree giggled. I looked deeply into her huge blue eyes, which stared back into mine with love and desire. I began to kiss her soft lovely face, and when I pressed my lips to hers, my daughter opened her mouth. Our tongues met gently. Her lips were tender, tasting vaguely of vanilla.

Kali had not been idle. As I made out with her little sister, her talented hand had fully engorged my cock. That's when I could feel my daughter's breath on my throbbing head. I sighed into Bree's open mouth as I felt her big sister kiss the head of my dick. I turned to watch as Kali pushed out her tongue and pressed it firmly against my shaft. Then the teenager opened her pink lips wide, and slowly, deliberately, took my cock into her warm wet mouth.

Bree gasped at the sight of her older sister sucking off her father. She smiled up at me, "Kali has wanted to suck your cock ever since she saw Tracy suck her brother."

"Mmmm, I'm a very lucky daddy, apparently. That feels incredible, pumpkin."

"How do you like it Kali?" Bree asked, "Do you like sucking daddy's cock?"

Kali only moaned, as her mouth was very full, but she obviously loved my meat in her mouth.

"You'll let me try, won't you daddy?" Bree asked.

"First things first," I said.

I laid my youngest daughter back to the mattress. While my eldest noisily slobbered all over my happy, wet dick, I spread open the thighs of her younger sister. Bree's sweet pink flower opened up for her father, and she whimpered with delight as I began to thrum and stroke at her already wet slit with my finger.

Bree's tiny clit pulsed like a pink beacon, calling me in. I could hold back no longer, and pressed my mouth into my sweet girl's cunt. I stabbed my tongue into her small hole, tasting her fresh, sticky quim. It was delightful, with a pleasant feminine tang. I began to lap steadily at the tiny nub of her clit, which made my daughter moan and thrash.

"Oh daddy! Oh Ooooh!!

I pushed Bree's legs back, which opened her up wider and exposed her little puckered anus. I cupped her small, taut buttocks with my hands, and opened her up like an oyster. I firmly pressed my tongue into her sweet butthole, making the girl gasp with surprise. She seemed about to protest, but then started moaning louder. The little vixen obviously liked daddy's tongue up her ass.

I continued eating Bree's little pussy and asshole as Kali sucked my cock. Suddenly, my youngest began to quiver and breathe loudly, and I smiled with pride as, for the first time in my life, I had given one of my angels an orgasm.

After catching her breath, my youngest daughter joined her sister between my legs. Kali eagerly showed Bree the simple essentials of sucking a cock, and soon enough, her sister opened up her pretty mouth to slurp on her daddy's dick.

Before me was a scene I will never, ever, forget. My two beautiful daughters, slender and naked, knelt beside me as my hard throbbing cock twitched between their precious faces. I watched in wonder while the girls cooed and giggled, enjoying their incestuous sex-play as they shared my dick, passing it from one greedy pink mouth to the other. The girls licked at the crimson head, strands of drool hanging off their chins, stretching shimmering strings of pre-cum and spit from the ends of their tongues. Then they pushed their tongues into each other's mouths with soft deep kisses, sometimes with my cockhead right in the center. I marveled as Bree took to sucking on my balls. When her older sister worked my rod down her throat, she would nuzzle her face into my scrotum and gently run her tongue over my sensitive testicles. And always, as my two girls plied their oral skills, their big blue eyes were watching me, eyelashes batting, gauging what worked and what didn't, eagerly trying to sexually please their dear old dad.

I felt another orgasm building, and warned my daughters. The girls had tasted my cum, and wanted more. I pulled my dick out of Bree's mouth, and began to vigorously stroke my shaft.

"Daddy wants to cum in your mouths!"

I instructed my daughters to open wide and say "ahhhh!" They tittered and jostled for position, each with their tongues extended to receive my creamy load. With a contraction of all my muscles, I lurched in ecstasy and began to ejaculate. I blasted my warm gooey semen on each of their offered tongues, with an occasional misplaced streak of jizz splashed across a cheek or splattered on a cute button nose.

Simply the act of watching my two daughters lick each other clean of their incestuous facial was enough to keep me hard and excited long after my climax.

We relaxed a while in bed, cuddling close, talking quietly of the sexual play we'd had so far. All of us agreed that what we had shared as a family so far had been amazing. My daughters urged that we should continue our incest; now that the line had been crossed, there was no reason not to enjoy our special love for each other. Kali argued that our monthly visits could be filled with hours of daddy-daughter love, while Bree wondered why the two girls couldn't move in and live with me so that our incestuous adventures could be played out daily.

Myself, I had long been lost. As long as my girls wanted incest, I would be willing. Certainly, I realized this could all blow up on me in the worst possible way, but by this point, admittedly, I just didn't care. The sex I had just shared with my daughters was the most incredibly intense and wonderfully fulfilling I'd ever experienced in my life. Everything I'd ever secretly dreamed with my eyes closed and my hand jerking on my cock had just come true in the most vivid and brilliant manner, and there was no way in hell I was going to simply let it go now.

We played for awhile longer. I ate Kali's sweet cunt as her sister sucked me off. An hour later, we finally dragged ourselves out of bed. I took the girls to breakfast, which was a bit uncomfortable since they insisted on playing with my dick under the table for the whole meal. This, I understood, would be among the adjustments I'd have to make if I was going to have sex with my two daughters.

Anyway, over pancakes and eggs, we discussed what Kali wanted to try next. Not even Tracy and Jimmy had gone so far as to have intercourse. For all their brother/sister sex play, Jimmy and Tracy didn't have the courage to yet cross that line. My oldest daughter had no such fear, and had a cherry she wanted gone. She understood our new incestuous love was her golden ticket out of her virginal predicament.

Bree seemed a bit tentative about the whole subject. She took a wait-and-see approach to her virginity, and was perfectly willing to let her older sister have the first go.

Kali admitted she was nervous. She knew that some initial pain would be involved, maybe even a bit of blood, but calmed herself with the fact that she was not having sex with some teenage boy her own age. She reasoned that if there was anyone qualified to take her cherry, it was the man whose cock she had sucked that very morning. Kali was ultimately firm in her decision: she wanted me to fuck her.

As for me, I didn't even have to think twice about my answer by this point. I told my daughter the truth -- that I'd love nothing more.

Back at the house, my daughters wasted little time. As soon as I closed the front door, my daughters took me by the hand and led me back to our incestuous bed. Soon enough, I was sprawled out on the mattress with two naked teenage girls slurping my rod down their throats. My dick was hard as rock, and slippery with my daughter's spit. Kali knew it was time to roll.

"Fuck me, daddy."

I laid my naked daughter out on the sheets. Her sister Bree watched nervously, chewing on her lower lip. I motioned her over.

"The first thing we have to do is get Kali very wet. Do you want to help me?"

"Yes, daddy," Bree said.

I pushed Kali's thighs apart, and pressed my mouth to her shaven mons. My tongue slipped between the puffy folds of flesh to probe deeply into the sweet nectar of her pussy. I licked her snatch with a sloppy vigor, and very soon Kali was moaning with pleasure.

"Princess," I said to Bree, "come here and lick your sister's pussy."

My daughter slid between the thighs of her sister. The girl pressed her tongue straight into her older sister's waiting sex. Kali gasped, and grabbed Bree's pigtails. Kali kicked her bare feet into the air as the younger girl tongued out her slippery hole.

My oldest daughter was as wet as she was going to get. I kissed her deeply, asking if she was ready.

She bit her lip, and nodded yes. "Fuck me, daddy."

I supported my weight on one arm, and guided my cock up to Kali's slit. I rubbed the head of my meat over her blossoming seam, feeling encouraged by the amount of juice that was flowing from its core. My daughter moaned softly as I pressed the head of my cock between the puffy folds of her cunt. My dick spread the pink slit open, and I rubbed my tip over Kali's now swollen clitty. Then slowly, deliberately, I began to push my cock into her waiting pussy.

Kali clenched her teeth. Bree looked a little worried, and asked "Does it hurt?"

"A little," said her sister.

Bree kissed her sister's lips, and whispered soothing encouragements as I slowly and patiently slid home. My daughter and I breathed with relief when I was all the way in. After a moment, I began to slowly rock my hips. I smiled as I looked deep into Kali's blue eyes.

Her face was a picture of joy. "You're fucking me, daddy. You're really fucking me."

I took it nice and slow. My daughter's pussy was incredibly tight, and felt remarkable. It was very wet and silky, yet I could feel every small contraction of her muscles as my dick moved deep inside her. It took a while, but finally my little pumpkin started to adjust, and soon enough the winces of pain transformed into sighs of pleasure. I was still going easy, but as Kali grew accustomed to my girth inside her, my young daughter decided she wanted more.

"Oh Oooooh yes! A little harder daddy! That feels good!"

I flipped onto my back, and lifted Kali up on top of me. I steered my cock to her dripping wet hole, and my daughter pushed down and speared herself.

"Oooh!"

"Now you're in charge pumpkin," I instructed, "fuck me as hard as you want."

The naked teen took my words to heart, and began to bounce and bronc all over my dick with incestuous abandon. Her tight pussy squeezed me in a way I'd never felt before. Kali rocked my cock with no reservations. The bed springs creaked and complained, and the headboard slammed the wall in rhythm with our incest. As her sister cheered us on, Kali and I began to gasp and moan as we fucked our way to a mad, wondrous climax.

I could take no more, and felt my balls reel as my semen began to gurgle for release. I let out a long cry as my entire body shook. At the height of my orgasmic seizure, I began to unload my hot bubbling cum deep inside my daughter's fuckhole. Kali continued to ride me as my creamy semen oozed from her well-fucked cunt.

Finally, she let loose a series of breathless gasps as her body shuddered with an orgasm of its own. Spent and breathing hard, her skin sheened with sweat, the girl collapsed on my chest wearing a very large, sexy smile.

Kali and I chuckled when my youngest daughter, all her uncertainly suddenly gone, looked over at me with her giant blue eyes and asked, "Will you fuck me next, daddy?"

I'll end my tale here. I did indeed fuck my other daughter later that afternoon. The three of us pretty much remained naked the rest of the visit. We spent many hours enjoying long, luxurious incest together. The following monthly visits continued in the same manner. Later, we even seduced Kali's friend Tracy into joining our family fun, and now she's finally fucking her brother, and working on seducing her father. Kali and Bree are talking about seducing my brother and niece. If the girls succeed in having incest with their uncle and cousin, perhaps there will be more left to tell of our story. Until then, I confess to being a very happy man these days, and with my two lovely daughters, my sex life has never been better.

Jerrai
Jerrai
74 Followers
12