Visiting My Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sliding in and out of me slowly but each stroke made me feel like my body was on fire. After several minutes, the pain had faded and it was all pleasure. We were both panting and I was whimpering every time he slid in and moaning every time he slid out. "Bend me over." I whispered and he groaned into my neck,

"Yes, baby, of course." He slid out of me and pulled me up with him. He led me over to the end of the bed, where he bent me over, resting my hands palm down on the bed, and slammed back into me. I squealed with pleasure and surprise and with one hand wrapped around my hip and the other in my hair, he started to really fuck me. I felt every inch of him inside me as he gave it to me hard and fast.

"R-ryan. Ryan. Ryan, I'm going to come." I whimpered. I closed my eyes, my fingers clutching the blanket as I started to cum all over him. I had been on birth control since the incident six months ago, so didn't worry as he bit my neck and came along with me, shooting thick cum inside my tight little pussy and I flooded his cock with my own cum. My knees were shaking and Ryan slid his arms around me, laying us both down on the bed, breathing hard into my neck.

"God. You're so tight, baby. That was so good." he sighed softly. "I love you." he snuggled into me, then looked into my eyes as I hadn't said anything since I came. "You okay?"

"Mm...aftershock." I smiled, "I'm glad we waited. That was so so so good."

"Me too, babe. That was...just...the best. The best I've ever had." I looked at him, surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah, whoever you, uh...um...must have really been good to you. Most girls on their first or second time are really scared and uncomfortable which makes it hard on the both of us...anyways. Wow." I snuggled into him silently. I didn't want to talk about Elliot with Ryan. Ryan drifted off to sleep with his arm around me and I heard my phone on the side table. I reached for it and read the email that had came in.

"Hey baby sis. Have fun w/ Ryan? I hope you know I let you off easy. I'm gonna fuck you so hard next time I see you, your pussy is gonna be full of my cum for a long time. ;) Mom gave you permission to stay at my house for a week. I'm picking you up tomorrow night. Pack lightly. You won't be wearing much clothes. Love, big bro."

I fell asleep, having a lot to think about. I wanted my brother to do all the things he wanted to do to me, but at the same time I knew how wrong it was and didn't want it. My mind was full of lust and confusion. I had only a day to think about it, and I knew Mom wasn't going to let me say no. The next morning, Ryan and I took showers seperately because we knew we didn't have time to have sex again, and he drove me home.

"Love you, baby." he kissed me goodbye and I went inside. I packed my bags, my mind racing. Mom came to see me while I was packing,

"Be a good girl. Don't give your brother trouble, okay? He just wants some help with some projects. Karen is out of town for conventions all week and the house will need some work and all of that. But he mentioned you'll enjoy going to the pool." she chuckled and left.

I did my homework and kept myself busy so I couldn't think about Elliot. At seven, he honked and I walked outside and got in his truck. "We'll get dinner halfway there." he said as I shut the door.

"Okay. Why are you making me do this?"

"It's not making. I love you, I want to spend time with you."

"What about that email?"

"What email?" he smiled at me and drove in silence until we got to Olive Garden, where he parked and came around to open my door for me.

That's when I realized how long this week was going to be and it had barely just started.

12