Visiting My Old High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,323 Followers

"I'm going to cum!" I cried.

"Where would you like to do it?" Beverly asked. "My mouth or breasts?"

"Both!" I cried and started cumming. Beverly grinned as the first few spurts hit her face. She opened her mouth and took the next few down her throat. The rest she let fall on her chest. I don't know about Beverly, but I was certainly surprised by the amount of cum I let loose! Especially considering that it was the second time.

"That was nice," she said as she cleaned herself up. I was pretty much slumped on the table.

"That may be the understatement of the year," I sighed. Beverly laughed.

"So, you're satisfied?"

"I'd say I'm sated, not satisfied," I replied. "I don't think I'll ever be satisfied when it comes to you. There are just so many fantasies left to fulfill!"

"Oh my," she laughed. "What kind of a monster are you?"

"One that plans on making sure everyone of both of our fantasies gets met," I replied.

"I don't know if I can..." she began, but was interrupted by a voice coming from the classroom.

"Beverly! Are you there?"

She looked at me as her face drained of all its color. There really wasn't much I could say to make the situation any better.

"It's principle James!" she whispered, obviously frightened. She was desperately trying to figure out what to do about her ripped blouse. I quickly looked around the room and saw a lab coat. I pointed toward it as I button my pants.

"I'll stall him," I whispered. "Hurry up!" I was half way out of the room before I saw her nod.

"Principle James!" I said as I reentered the class. He was only a few feet from the door to the back room. "How are you?" He looked at me with a frown.

"I'm sorry?" he said. I smiled.

"I was a student here when you were only vice principle," I said. "I'm surprised you don't remember me. Especially after that incident during basketball season."

"Frank?" he asked in amazement. I nodded and he smiled.

"So, did you really get thrown into the cheerleaders dressing room or did you just go?" he asked with a grin.

"A little of both," I laughed. He shook his head.

"What bring you back here?" he asked. I told him about Fred and he told me the same thing as Beverly.

"Yeah, Mrs. Ross told me," I said. This seemed to remind him of why he came.

"Is Beverly back there?" he asked. "I know she leaving tomorrow for vacation and I need her to sign something."

"Yes," I replied, but then quickly added, "She'll be out in a minute. She's packing up and is in the middle of putting away some chemicals. She chased me out because I didn't have a pair of safety glasses." He frowned and looked ready to go into the back.

"So, how are Mrs. James and the kids?" I asked. He smiled and started talking about his oldest son who was in the Marines. Mr. James was a tough principle, but somewhere during my time in high school I realized that his one soft spot was his kids. He really could talk about them for hours and doing so usually put him in a better mood.

"And little Sara is captain of her field hockey team," he was saying when Beverly finally came out from the back. She was dressed in the smock and obviously had listened to our conversation because she was carrying her safety glasses. Her appearance reminded the principle why he came.

Beverly quickly signed whatever paper he brought. Principle James said his goodbyes and left. We watched him go. Beverly let out a long heartfelt sigh once we were only.

"The first time in my entire career that I do something like this and I almost get caught!" she groaned.

"You mean you don't make a habit of seducing your ex-students?" I asked. She looked almost offended, but my smile stopped her. Instead, she shook her head and sighed again.

"Frank, you are the first and last ex-student I plan on seducing," she said.

"At least you admit seducing me!" I teased. Instead of getting upset, she laughed.

"Well, you are handsome for someone so young," she joked back. "And inexperienced."

"About that inexperience," I said, deciding to go with it instead of being offended. "You know, many of my fantasies have you in that lab coat. Let's go back into the other room."

"Are you crazy?" she asked in amazement. "Don't you have any fantasies about me at my house or your place?" I smiled. This was going to be one hell of a night.

"Sure," I replied. "But let's go into the back and finish packing up."

"And that's all!" she snapped. I smiled and shrugged. Beverly led me into the backroom.

"Put those in there," she said, pointing out another stack of books and the box they belonged in. Beverly went back to the shelves and bent over to take some stuff from the bottom shelf. I quickly moved behind her and held her hips as I rubbed my cock against her ass.

"You're hopeless!" she snapped, but she didn't push me away.

"Actually, I'd say I'm hopeful," I teased as I leaned forward and started caressing her breasts through her lab coat.

"Let's finish packing and go back to my place," she said.

"We will," I replied. "Later."

Beverly stood and faced me. She looked into my eyes and saw the desire there. I watched her eyes as she smiled. Her own desire started to flair.

"What do you have in mind?" she finally asked.

"You'll see," I grinned and pulled her lips to mine once more. We kissed and once again her tongue found mine. I broke the kiss after a few moments and added, "First you have to remove all your clothes under that lab coat." I thought she might hesitate, but Beverly just grinned.

"I hope my sister doesn't expect me to be good company tomorrow," she laughed as she moved the lab coat and undid her skirt. "Or maybe even the first few days of the vacation. I expect this is going to be one long and spectacular night!" Her skirt hit the floor.

"I don't suppose you can meet her at the Keys on Monday?" I asked, holding my arms open.

"We'll see," she replied with a smile as she came to me. I could feel her nakedness under the thin lab coat as I hugged and kissed her. Beverly was already breathing heavily and my dick was stirring for the third time.

I knew part of the sexual excitement between us was because she was also my old teacher Mrs. Ross, but that couldn't possible explain it all. Beverly was conservative and professional, but deep inside there was a woman hungry for attention. I was surprised to find in myself a desire to fill that hunger.

"How do you want me?" she asked, her eyes lit with her arousal.

"Every way imaginable!"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,323 Followers
12