Visiting Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph snuggled up beside me on the couch and gave me a big kiss, pressing her firm boobies against my arm. I could tell there was nothing under her top. She placed her hand on my leg and pressed her bare leg against mine. Those long legs felt good tickling the hairs on my legs. We just sat for a while, enjoying the moment, enjoying each other being so near. She kissed me again then looked me straight in my eyes with her pretty green eyes and said, "You are so nice to me, Jerry. Would you make love to me?"

I answered by hugging her close and giving her a deep, soulful kiss. She snaked a hand inside my robe and rubbed my chest. Her other hand rubbed my leg as we kissed. I put one hand on her opposite leg, feeling her soft skin as I pulled her closer. My other arm was around her shoulders. My hand lowered down to her breast, engulfing it through her blouse. Her hand went up my leg until it ran into my penis under the robe. She held it, feeling it grow with her touch. "Let's go to the bed, where we'll have more room," I said.

We rose as one and made our way to the next room hand in hand. Standing by the bed, I reached around and untied her top. She pulled it over her head and dropped it aside. I cupped both of her beautiful boobs in my hands. She untied my robe and spread it open, exposing my hardening penis. As she stroked it with her hands, I lowered mine to her pants, found the zipper, and lowered it. Her cute little flat tummy came into view. I pulled them down over her hips. There were no panties in the way today. It was obvious that she had not intended to wear clothes very long today. She knew I could not say no to her. She stepped out of the shorts and kicked them aside. I tossed my robe after them.

We almost jumped into each other's arms, hugging closely, kissing, tongues darting, hands feeling each other all over. My hard cock was pressing between her legs. She straddled it, letting it slide against her mound. "Take me, Jerr. I want it inside me now. Give it to me, please!"

I laid her back onto the bed. Her legs splayed out with her knees up, ready to receive me. I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed my cock on her pussy until it found the wetness there, welcoming and preparing it to enter. I rubbed it on her clit, not wanting to rush the moment, and being sure she was ready. She spread her lips and said, "Fuck me!"

I pressed the head to her opening and tightened my hips, until the head forced its way inside her. I knew she was not a virgin, but she was as tight as one. She gasped as I pressed in another inch, then waited a moment for us to get used to the feeling. Then she rotated her hips up just as I pushed and I went in another 2 inches. It felt so good to us both.

I pulled out to let her juices spread around my cock and her pussy. Her vagina lips seemed to grab me as I pulled back. I could see the soft skin surrounding and grasping my penis. I pushed in again and it went in an extra inch this time. A couple more thrusts and I was in as far as I could go. We let it sit there for a minute, me feeling how good it was to finally be joined with this pretty young woman, and she loving being filled completely. We kissed, tongues exploring each other's mouths. I kissed her face, her ears, her neck. She did the same to me. As I pulled out, she placed her hands on my butt and pulled me back in. We started thrusting faster and faster now, getting a rhythm where we were in sync with each other. We were fucking each other hard and loving it.

I leaned over and sucked a boob into my mouth. She arched her back up to meet me, never losing the rhythm in our hips. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin turned us on even more. After what seemed like a long time pounding each other like this, I asked her, "Do you want to get on top for a while? I need a change." She moaned, "Oh, YES, I love it like that." I stopped thrusting, held her hips, and we rolled over with me on my back, and never lost the connection. She brought her knees up to a sitting position over my cock, raised up and lowered herself fully down on it.

My muscles had needed a break from the way we were doing it, however, I loved this position too. From here, I could play with her boobs that were hanging down right in front of my face. I could use my hips to thrust up into her when she lowered herself onto me. I could use my hands on her hips to pull and push her at will. She could control the pace of our fucking, which she did. She started fucking me with long, hard strokes, almost letting the head come out, then slamming down on me hard. I felt her clit, letting it slam into my hand every time she went down. She reached behind her, feeling my balls as she pummeled me with her tight, wet pussy.

We kept this up for a long time, both of us sweating now from the exertion. She was almost screaming, with all kinds of sounds coming from her mouth and from our bodies slapping together. These were the sounds I had heard through the wall before. This was the lusty animal that I had only dreamed about before. I knew that she was getting close from the sounds she was making, and the look of ecstasy on her face as she fucked me as hard as she could. Almost freezing in midstream, she grasped my cock so hard I thought it would break. Then a flood of emotions and spasms let loose from her as she had a monstrous orgasm. It triggered me too. My sperm shot out and up deep inside her. She felt me cumming and shuddered each time I shot inside her. She collapsed on top of me, hugging me hard as we squirted in and on each other. We didn't move for a long time, just feeling the warmth of each other's bodies, our breathing slowing back to normal. We were basking in the warm afterglow of beautiful lovemaking.

"That was very exciting, Jerr. Wonderful. You really know how to treat a woman. I like the way you respect me and have concern for my feelings. I feel very good being with you."

"Stephanie, it's not just me. You're a pretty special person too. I don't feel "Used" either, even though I know you only want me for my body," I smiled.

Laughing, she kissed me lovingly. "You know that's not true. Well, maybe a little," she said, smiling back at me.

"We'd better get cleaned up before old what's-his-name gets home."

We continued meeting at my place, going to the pool together, and having sex whenever she was horny, which was fairly often. Me? I was always horny for her. We did different positions and places, each as good or better than the last. I couldn't believe Steve's other girlfriend could be as good as Stephanie. She was just so down to earth, and so HOT, that it was hard to believe she was for real. It was one of the best summers I ever had, for sure.

She returned to Indiana at the end of summer. About a week later, I received a long letter from her. It talked about what she was doing, about the wonderful time we had had together that summer, how she missed me and would remember me fondly forever. There was no return address on the letter, so I knew it was goodbye. But the summer we had together will live in our memories forever.

(If any of this sounds familiar to you, and if you happened to grow up in a little town in Indiana, send me an email or a PM and let me know how life has been treating you all these years. I hope your memories of that summer have been as good as mine have been.)

(PS-This was long ago. Practice SAFE sex!)

12