Visiting Niece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tankrabbit
tankrabbit
202 Followers

She sat up a bit and leaned over to the table and handed me my cold drink. I took a long pull on it and quickly realized something more than lemonade was in the glass. I sat down with my legs spread apart right beside her; if she looked at me in the least bit she would be staring pretty much right towards my crotch, cock bulge and all. It made me feel good knowing she was looking at my cock, perhaps this is the way she felt last night when I was continually staring at her tits, "What's in this drink anyway," I asked as I placed the glass back down on the table.

"Just a little soda water and a few drops of vodka Uncle Pete, nothing I'm sure you can't handle," she replied somewhat flippantly. I was hoping she would leave an opening for me, and this sounded like it could be it.

"I'm not worried about whether I can handle a little booze or not, It's you that got a bit out of control last night after a couple of glasses of wine. Not that I'm complaining mind you, your modeling show was very, very,..." I pretended to be searching for just the right word, "enlightening." I finished.

"Enlightening, what do you mean by that?" she said, sounding miffed, which is exactly the response I was looking for. If I was going to challenge her intentions in an attempt to find out what they really were, I needed her to get a sense of the control she had had on me the previous evening, and then see how she would react if the roles were reversed.

"You must admit Becky, your behavior was just a little daring. You must have known the effect you had on me. Looking at pictures of you on the internet dressed in sexy lingerie was pushing it, but not necessarily on the wrong side of what would be considered a normal interaction between a niece and her uncle." I took a sip of my drink before continuing.

"It's not like you're innocent to the affect you have on men generally either, why do you think the modeling opportunity came your way in the first place? Even if you are completely oblivious to the sexual attraction most men would feel towards you, I can only surmise that putting on the negligee and modeling it for me the way you did was because you had too much to drink" I put my glass down on the table and looked right at her waiting for her response.

It took a minute or so before she replied. "You're right about some of it Uncle Pete, I was feeling the wine, I usually stop drinking before I have too much just because I am afraid someone might get the wrong idea about me. But I didn't have too much last night, and I modeled the nightie for you for more than one reason. First, I wanted to show you how much I liked modeling in the first place, and why it is important to me.

"Modeling for the photographer and the pictures being on the internet is kind of cold, if you know what I mean. The sessions are very business like and it is really hard work, even though it looks easy. There were about 20 people always around, and there were three photographers, multiple sets, and a dozen models and makeup artists, and clothing people." She rolled onto her side a bit to reach for her glass on the table. This motion caused her boobs to squeeze together enhancing her cleavage even more. I stared purposely now, I wanted her to see me looking.

"Modeling for you last night made me feel good, and I like to think it made you feel good too Uncle Pete, did it bother you? You could have stopped me you know, all you had to do was say something." she said but she had changed her voice so it exuded a tone of innocence.

"Actually I did suggest a number of times that we may have been crossing those lines of acceptable behavior, but it was like you didn't hear me, or didn't want to hear me. When you left the room suddenly I thought you had too much to drink and were feeling ill from the wine. So that's why I figured you had too much to drink."

She was quick to reply, "so if you just thought I had too much to drink, then what did you mean when you said that my modeling show was enlightening?" she asked insistingly.

I wanted to save that answer for a minute so I changed the subject. "Listen Becky, it must be close to six now, are you hungry? Our lunch was so late I thought we could eat a bit later. What do you think?"

She clearly was not expecting me to change the subject, but went along with it anyway. "I'm not hungry either, what do you want to do?"

"I will go and fix us another couple of drinks if you want another, then we can lay in the sun while it lasts and relax. I haven't planned anything for dinner so why don't we just go out. There's a local Italian place that is pretty good and fairly casual, so no need to get dressed up." I was standing now looking down at her, I couldn't tell where her eyes were looking because of the sunglasses, but I was betting it was right at the cock bulge in my swimsuit. I wasn't hard, but I could feel it trying to unfold in my crotch as the blood began to flow.

This time I purposely scanned her whole body and she lay on the lounge chair looking up at me. I was taking my sweet time of it also, taking in her incredible body as I hoped she was doing to me. I could tell that beneath all the feigned innocence she would be one hot fuck. I made up my mind in that moment that I would be bedding my niece sometime in the next 12 hours. I figured she had a plan with a similar outcome so I decided to just go along with whatever direction she took, with just a slight push now or then to make sure we ended up between the sheets.

I mixed the drinks paying close attention to how much alcohol was in hers; not too much like last night, but more than a casual drink. I just took soda and lime because I would be driving and did what to have a glass of wine at dinner. I returned and we chatted some more about her mom. It was hard thinking about her and the betrayal I was about to partake in, but it would have seemed unnatural not to speak of her. So I asked Becky if my sister had been dating anyone.

"Oh she has dated periodically over the years but nothing serious. Just guys from work and one of the teachers from school. You may of known him, Mr. Ellis, Jim is his first name. He went to school with mom but they lost touch when he went away to college. I actually thought they were going to make it after dating for over a year. For some reason he moved away suddenly and mom never really talked about why. There were all kinds of rumors at school, mostly about him having sex with one of the students, but I never believed that.

"That was a few years ago and she has hardly been on any dates since. If she wasn't my mother I'd think she was a lesbian," Becky stopped suddenly causing a long awkward silence. "Oops, I'm sorry Uncle Pete, I shouldn't have said that out loud. Should we be going now?"

"Don't worry about it Becky, what is said between us stays between us, alright. We should go get changed and hit the road. I called over for reservations when I went in earlier, although I doubt we will need them."

"How shall I dress Uncle Pete?" Becky asked as I followed her into the house, watching her tight as cheeks sway back in forth hidden only by the small triangle of cloth they call a bikini.

"It's pretty casual, most of the local ladies will wear a light summer dress or skirt and blouse. Jeans would not be appropriate, and the men will have shirts with collars." I replied.

I wasn't surprised 40 minutes later when she joined me in the living room ready to go. I actually doubt she would look bad in anything but the outfit she had on was something that made her look exceedingly hot, at least for my tastes. Again she managed to make a simple dress look really elegant but not over the top. I wondered what she would look like in one of those gowns the stars wore to awards shows. The dress had a retro look to it, scoop neckline, showing some cleavage but not too much, tight through the waist and flaring at the hips, accentuating her natural hourglass figure. The skirt part ended just above her knees and she wore a simple pair of matching sandals with a two inch heel.

When we entered the restaurant I was not surprised to see a few heads turn. I knew a few of the people there from the golf club and such, but no one real well. I could see the look of envy in most of the male faces and even in a few of the ladies. Becky could certainly turn heads and I couldn't help but feel a bit of pride as I followed her swaying form to our table.

The waiter came and took our drink order and I made sure he understood that Becky was to get a double by making a joke about her age, which he didn't check because she certainly didn't look under 21, and I was somewhat of a regular so they wouldn't expect me to bring in someone younger than that. Why he looked at me I held two fingers towards him under Becky's line of sight. He nodded to me that he received the message. I sure it didn't hurt the service when this young man was going to get an opportunity to look down the front of Becky's dress every time he came to the table.

We ordered our food and while we waited I asked her to explain her earlier comment about her mother and why she would think she might be a lesbian. It took some prodding, but after having a bit more to drink her resistance broke down and she started to lay it out for me.

"There's a few things that make me think she may like girls, but she has dated men so maybe she's bisexual. That's probably a better way to explain it really, then it makes even more sense. For instance, she has gone to Mexico on resort vacations in the past without me, but with her best friend Elaine, you must know her they have been friends since high school." I told her I remembered Elaine, and I wasn't really surprised that she may be involved.

"Oh, so do you think Elaine is a lesbian Uncle Pete?" she asked, her eyes wide in anticipation of my answer.

"Well no real evidence, but I know a few guys that asked her out on dates and they always got the cold shoulder, I even asked her out once but she just laughed and told me that as much as she like me there was no way we could possibly have anything in common from a dating perspective. That wasn't all of it, maybe it was just the way she acted around the other girls, especially your mom. Shit, the more I think about this theory of yours the more it makes sense." I was liking the idea of Becky telling me more so I asked her to continue.

"At first I thought they just might be going down to one of those singles resorts and just having fun and getting to know some of the guys that were on their own. But then I found a brochure hidden in mom's desk one time for a place that seemed to cater to women only. They said it was a Spa you know, but some of the pictures of the night club and such definitely gave the impression that it may have other things to offer the ladies if you know what I mean.

"Then there was this thing about the lingerie modeling. I modeled some stuff for her just like I did for you, so I could see if I could change her mind. That only seemed to have a positive effect while I was modeling, she was definitely not acting very angry then, her looks were very different. After that her reasons against it changed, almost like she didn't want me exposing myself to anyone else. It almost sounded like jealousy. Maybe it's just my imagination." she concluded.

The food came just then and we got Becky another drink but the party mood was kind of broken because of the serious conversation. I decided to lighten things up a bit to see if I could get the evening back on the rails. "I have to tell you Becky, if you modeled your lingerie for you mom like you did for me last night you probably made her want to be a lesbian." Even though I laughed after saying that, it took Becky a few seconds to catch the joke and realize I was not really making fun of her.

"Oh yeah, I get it Uncle Pete. You can be sure I didn't model for mom anything like I modeled for you last night, I had never modeled like that before for anybody." She leaned over as she said this looked me straight in the eye why offering me a full view of her fleshy cleavage. I purposely looked deep and hard into her eyes and then into her tits. If she was offering then she would clearly see how interested I was in what she was offering.

Even though we had skipped dessert and coffee we still ended up not leaving until close to ten o'clock. I paid the bill and Becky went to the ladies room to freshen up. Becky wasn't drunk, but there was no doubt she was feeling the drinks. She was giggling about something about something that happened in the ladies all the way to the car and when I opened the door for her she made a big deal about me being such a gentleman. Before she slid in she gave me a peck on the cheek and a big smile.

On the drive back to my place the potential opening came up for me to find out if she was just teasing her uncle, if it was just my imagination, or if she was serious about having some sort of encounter. She asked me if I thought the swimming pool would be ready to use the next day. She had said she was disappointed we didn't get a chance to get wet today after all our hard work.

"It's hard to say, it depends, you know there's a lot of water to heat up. But you know, if you're interested, we could go for a soak in the hot tub." I explained.

"Do you mean tonight Uncle Pete, when we get back? That would be great, I've never done anything like that before. You did mean tonight didn't you?"she asked with an almost pleading tone in her voice.

"Yes Becky, of course I meant tonight," this was exactly what I was looking for. "I have to tell you though, and this goes for the big pool also. You have to be careful with what you wear in the water. The chlorine can have a bad affect on some materials, a lot of people that own pools have suits made from material that will last longer."

"Really, I don't know if my suits are like that or not," she said with a note of disappointment in her voice.

"Well Becky I doubt that bikini you had on this afternoon is really made for spending a lot of time in the water, more for looking at then swimming in really. If you want we can wait and go to the mall and get you some appropriate suits tomorrow." I said in a matter of fact way, like there wasn't a choice.

Now she was really disappointed. "Shit, maybe I will just take a chance with one of the suits I have. It's not like they cost me anything, but they are real nice, I would hate to ruin one. I don't know what to do Uncle Pete, what do you think I should do?" We had just pulled into the driveway and were waiting for the garage door to open.

Perfect I thought to myself. "Well actually Becky there is a third alternative that I've used before, but if you don't like the idea than just say so. Usually, when I am alone, I don't wear a suit at all and hardly ever in the hot tub. Once you're in the water there's not much to see anyway, and you can wear a robe to the edge. Besides, last night that last nightie you modeled didn't leave a lot to the imagination, so it wouldn't be much different. What do you think of that?" I wanted her to make the decision and I wanted her to tell me what it was. I was getting high in anticipation of sitting naked with her in the pool. Even with that I had expected a different reaction to my suggestion than what I got.

As I pulled the car into the garaged she responded. "That's a great idea Uncle Pete, I don't know why I didn't think of it! I've always wondered what it would be like to go skinning dipping, and although being in a hot tub isn't exactly the same it's close enough. Please hurry home Uncle Pete I can't wait." With that she opened the door to the car and was up the steps and into the house before I even had closed the door on my side.

I asked myself if I knew what I was getting into as I walked down the hall to my room. I was definitely having second thoughts as I shed my clothes and put them away and pulled my thick terry cloth robe from the closet and put it on my naked body. I was standing looking at myself in the mirror with the robe open. I was in pretty good shape and although my cock was flaccid, it had been hard several times during our dinner and afterward, and just thinking about being in the hot tub with Becky in our birthday suits was making it swell a bit.

I was disappointed when I stepped out of the house and saw Becky standing by the hot tub dropping her robe on the back of a chair and wearing a bikini. It was not the same one she had on earlier today, this one looked even skimpier if that was possible. I guess she had had second thoughts about being naked with me but I was determined to push this to the limit. Looking at her as I walked across the patio made my resolve to fuck my hot niece even greater.

The small soft pink triangles that covered her nipples could not of been more than three inches on each side. Even though it was kind of dark on the patio, I was sure I could see some dark skin of her aureola peeking out the sides. The patch of material covering her pubic mound was no better. The strip of cloth was narrow enough to not be bunched by the inside of her upper thighs and was pulled tight enough that you could see the outline of her pussy slit. She had also pinned her hair up to keep it from getting wet I presumed. Exposing her neck like that was another definite turn on.

Even though I was disappointed that she had decided to wear a suit, I was not disappointed in her choice of suit in the least bit. Like I had said earlier I had made up my mind to push the little cock teaser to the limit. When I finally had reached the pool I took my time eye balling her, I wanted her to know that I was very interested in the way she looked, whether she was naked or dressed in the worlds most revealing swim suit.

Again I thought I would challenge her and make her decide what was going to happen next. "Oh, I see you decided to wear your bikini in the pool. Did you want me to go and put a suit on, or do you mind....?" I started to ask, but she interrupted me before I could finish asking if she minded if I stayed nude.

"I'm not going to wear this in the hot tub if that's what you're thinking Uncle Pete, I just thought I would show you what I would be wearing if you had not come up with the skinny dipping idea. I wanted to model it for you, kind of like I did last night, you seemed to like that." she said with a big smile on her face. She had managed to catch me by surprise again, which is not what I wanted. I needed to feel like I was in control for some reason. I didn't want this 19 year old running the show I guess.

"I see," I responded, "I guess I will just slip into the pool then." Instead of turning to disrobe and avoiding the full frontal nudity thing, I just casually untied the belt to the robe and shrugged it off my shoulders. I pulled out my arms and turned just a bit to throw the robe over the back of the chair on top of hers. I knew I wasn't hard but I was engorged and when I turned to drop the robe I could feel my semi hard cock slap against my thigh. When I turned back I looked at her face but she was staring at my groin. I paused to just a second or two, to see if she would look up, which she eventually did but as soon as I saw her eyes move I stepped sideways towards the pool and slipped into the warm water.

By the time I got settled on the seat opposite she had recovered somewhat. I think I could see a bit of a red blush on her cheeks because she knew she had been caught, although I didn't make her deal with it head-on. Finally she looked down at me sitting in the pool and smiled. I had still not seen the suit from the back but my imagination was telling me there was even less seeing that the two strings that went up over her hip bones which I suspected went around the back of her waist would be no more that the same thickness going down her butt.

tankrabbit
tankrabbit
202 Followers