Visiting Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

When I was finished I told her to go crawl into bed and I would join her in a few minutes. She refused. She grabbed the washcloth and ran some more warm water in the sink. Shannin proceeded to reciprocate the favor by washing my body. While she was washing me off, I looked into her eyes and was absolutely speechless. I had never before experienced a look with so much love and passion. At that moment I wanted to tell her that I loved her with all of my heart but couldn't find the courage. Later, I felt somewhat ashamed of myself for missing that opportunity and vowed that I would tell her before we returned to the city.

Once Shannin had completed washing me, she insisted that I allow her to apply her body lotion. I don't normally like the feel of greasy lotions, but tonight I wasn't in a mood to argue. Her hands felt amazing as they gently glided over my tired body. I couldn't wait to crawl into bed with her. Once she was finished, Shannin stood up, grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. She blew out the candle and crawled into bed next to me. We gently kissed and cuddled for a few minutes when I noticed that she had gotten quiet and nodded off. I closed my eyes and dreamed of what it would be like to spend the rest of my life with this amazing woman.

I woke up once during the night and noticed that Shannin had rolled over onto her side so that her back was against my chest. My arm was draped over her body and I realized that I was actually cupping her bare breast. It felt so good to have this warm body pressed against mine. I could feel that my cock was semi-rigid. I thought it was pressed between our bodies but then I realized that it was between Shannin's thighs, tucked up against her pussy lips. As soon as I realized where my cock was, it immediately got hard. I wasn't sure what to do.

I could hear Shannin's heavy breathing as she slept. My muscles ached from our earlier session and I knew she was tired so I didn't quite feel like getting too physical but this turn of events presented a unique opportunity. What could I get away with while she slept? Then it dawned on me, had she positioned my cock between her legs and my hand on her tit or did I do it all in a semi-sleep state?

When Shannin was tired, she was a heavy sleeper. Slowly and gently, I released my grip on her breast and slipped it down to her warm mound. I continued to monitor her breathing as my finger tips touched the wispy hair around her pussy. I slid my fingers down her warm puffy lips until I felt the tip of my stiff rod. I curled two fingers around my shaft and pulled up slightly, pressing it against her pussy. As I had hoped, she was wet. I knew that if I tried to push my cock into her body she would probably wake up. I wanted to see what I could get away with while she slept so I just slowly slid my cock between her wet vagina and her thighs. I used my fingers to apply her pussy juice to the bottom side of my cock and her thighs. It took some time to property lubricate her legs and my cock while monitoring her breathing, but it was worth it. The feeling was awesome.

When I felt that I had gotten my cock and her thighs wet enough, I brought my hand back up to her breast. I just cupped it thinking that if I pinched or pulled at her nipple this may also wake her up. I slowly started to push my body forward and then backward, thinking I'd enjoy a few strokes and then stop, falling back to sleep with my cock in a warm wet place.

I couldn't believe how soundly Shannin was sleeping. I had seen her sleep hard before but as far as I knew, she had never had three or four orgasm's in one day, let alone the last 12 hours. I stopped for a moment when she moaned. I thought she had awakened and was just enjoying herself but after a moment I realized she may have been dreaming so I resumed slowly fucking her thighs. I closed my eyes, enjoying her body when I began to feel a tingle in my balls, signaling my orgasm. It was then that I decided to go all the way. My goal was to not wake Shannin. Could I do it?

I decided that my best option would not involve trying to cum inside her pussy. I would just enjoy this for what it was. I slowly stroked my cock against her soft body a couple of more times, enjoying the extra sensation of pressing my stomach against her ass. I knew that I just couldn't take it any longer. I held really still, listening for any change in her breathing and when I was ready, let it all go. My cum felt hot as it surged up through my shaft. In the quiet of the room, I heard it splash out onto the bed sheets. I knew there'd be quite a mess to clean up in the morning. I continued to cup her soft ample breast as my cock started to soften. It eventually slipped out from between her legs and I dozed off to sleep.

The next morning I found myself in bed, alone. The story continues as I get closer to Stacy.

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers
12