Visiting Sis Ch. 09

Story Info
The girls put suntan lotion on me to keep me from burning.
1.8k words
4.5
81.5k
6

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

Our afternoon in the sun continues.

The three of us lay in the sun for quite some time, soaking up the early summer warmth. I was dozing, almost asleep, when I felt a really cold sensation on the back of my leg. Startled, I popped my head up in a daze to see what was happening. It was Shannin and she was behind me. She said that it looked like I was burning and needed some lotion. I let out a big sigh and relaxed as she rubbed the lotion into my legs and feet. Her warm hands, as always, felt great as they slithered across my skin.

As I had previously done to Shannin, she moved up my body, positioning her body so that she was straddling my legs. She applied a generous amount to my ass cheeks and upper legs and then moved up to my back. As Shannin massaged my back and shoulders, I turned and looked over towards Stacy. She appeared to be sound asleep. Shannin must have seen me looking and said, "Stacy sleeps about as soundly as I do." It originally sounded like a simple, matter-of-fact comment but the more I thought about it the more I wondered.

Shannin slid down my legs just a little bit. I was startled to feel my g-string being pulled aside and a finger tenderly massaging my butt hole. She then slid further up my legs, pinning her hand between her lower stomach and my ass. Slowly she pushed her hips forward, inching her lubricated finger deeper and deeper into my tight hole. My breathing was deep and labored. She leaned forward and I heard her whisper into my ear, "Relax and enjoy the ride."

Shannin ground against me as she leaned forward, pressing her chest and stomach into my back. She must have awakened from her nap in a horny mood. From the sound of her breathing it appeared that she was close to cumming as she ground her clit against the back of the hand that was cupping my ass. Her finger didn't penetrate me any further but with every thrust I could feel the tip pressing against my prostate. My cock burned a little as pre-cum started to seep out into my new swim suit. A sharp quick pain surprised me when she nipped on the back of my shoulder. Next, I felt her other hand press against the middle of my back as Shannin sat up, arching her back, pressing her hips firmly against me. She violently thrust her hips against me four or five times and then her body and her breathing seemed to freeze in time.

She stayed in this position for a good 20 to 30 seconds as I felt her tense body shake violently. During this time I looked over at Stacy. Her eyes were wide open and glued to Shannin. I don't know when she started to watch us but when she saw me looking at her she closed her eyes as if guilty from being caught. I kept looking at her and saw her eyes part slightly. I don't think she cared if I caught her looking but she apparently didn't want to be caught by Shannin. She continued to cautiously watch as Shannin's orgasm started to subside. I looked at Stacy's body and saw that her back was rising and falling in deep breaths. It was clear that she had been turned on by the sight of her horny sister having her way with me.

I felt Shannin's hand move from the center of my back and then her warm body collapsed down on top of me. Her other hand remained in place with her delicate digit lodged inside of me. After a few minutes her breathing returned to normal and she started to stir. While rolling off of me, she stopped. I felt her finger wiggle within me when I felt her breath on the back of my ear. She whispered, "I've never done this to a guy before, how was it?" I just nodded my head in approval. She put her warm lips to my neck and gave me a kiss. Then she whispered, "Sometime real soon I'm going to let you do that to me, but I don't want you to use your finger."

I turned my head to look up at her and before I had a chance to respond to her statement, she kissed me full on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth while she slowly pulled her finger from my body. This allowed my g-string to slip back into place. Shannin slowly broke off the kiss and stepped away from me. I watched her as she walked up to the edge of the pool and dove in. I couldn't believe my luck to have found this amazing woman. Not only was she exquisite and beautiful but she was adventuresome, trusting and innocent all at the same time. While all of this was rushing through my mind, I heard Stacy speak up from beside me saying, "You do know that she's head over heals in love with you, don't you?" She continued, "I've never seen her act like this before. I knew she didn't get along with my ex-husband but I've never seen her be so relaxed." I told Stacy that I'd never been with anyone like Shannin and that my feelings for her were like none that I've ever experienced. We continued to talk while Shannin swam a few more laps.

I was beginning to really feel the heat of the mid-day sun so I rolled over onto my back to tan my chest and stomach. After a few minutes I was almost asleep when I felt water dripping on my stomach. It was Shannin. She had finished swimming laps and said that she needed to go inside to use the restroom. She asked if we wanted something to drink. Stacy said that tea sounded good but there wasn't any made. Shannin said it would be no problem and offered to make some up for us as she turned to walk into the house.

I leaned back and closed my eyes to enjoy the warm sunshine. I heard Stacy get up, thinking that she was going to go inside to help Shannin make the tea. Instead, I felt two cold hands on my lower legs. I quickly opened my eyes to see Stacy leaning over me, rubbing suntan lotion onto my legs. She didn't wait for me to ask; she just looked at me and said, "You're getting burned."

I watched her large, boobs swing back and forth as she rubbed my legs. No matter how much I tried to fight it, I knew that within a few moments my excitement would be obvious. She worked her way up my legs, past my knees to my thighs. Stacy was straddling me and sat down on the chair so that she was positioned between my legs. I quickly glanced down to see that her small white bikini bottoms had become wedged up into her pussy. Her lips were puffy and visible and I was nearly drooling. She told me to sit up so that she could put the lotion on my face and shoulders. Her delicate hands efficiently applied the cool lotion. I thought she was finished when she stopped rubbing my chest.

With both of us sitting up facing each other, our faces were only about 12 inches apart. She looked into my eyes and smiled. I thought she was going to kiss me when all of the sudden I felt her hands apply the cold lotion to my lower stomach. I inhaled deeply then stopped breathing. Before I could do anything, one of her lotion covered hands slipped beneath the tiny suit and grabbed my swollen shaft. Stacy smiled, licked her lips and said, "Don't worry, she can't see us from the house and if she comes outside, we just have to act like we were sitting here chatting."

I closed my eyes in disbelief. My mind was spinning as Stacy slowly stroked my stiff cock. She became a little more aggressive when she pulled my hard cock through the leg opening of the swim suit. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was looking down at my stiff manhood when I heard her say, "This is only the second cock I have ever touched in my entire life. It's really beautiful. Dave's was a stubby, ugly little pencil dick that couldn't satisfy me. After he got finished with me I had to go to the bathroom and used a vibrator to take the edge off. I need to find a nice man with an amazing cock like yours."

I was flattered but nervous. Stacy continued to stroke me for a few more minutes when she said, "As bad as I want to just slip this over and guide you into my aching body, I'm not going to let you get off right now. I just wanted to feel your hard stiff cock in my hands for a few minutes." After saying this, she stopped stroking me and tried to tuck my swollen cock back into my suit. I had to help her. Stacy leaned forward as if to kiss me. I puckered my lips as she quickly moved her face sideways and pecked me on the cheek. I was disappointed until she started to stand up. Stacy pressed her ample breasts into my face as she leaned forward. She was still straddling me and the lounge chair when she suddenly reached back into my swimsuit, released my cock and guided herself onto my straining shaft. I could feel my swollen purple head push her bikini bottoms deep into her pussy.

She stood up as quickly as she went down, leaving me absolutely stunned and in desperate need of an ejaculation. She stepped over and sat back down on her own lounge chair, adjusted herself and acted like nothing had happened. I tried my best to do the same but it was difficult. I quickly tried to still my erection by thinking of anything besides the events of the last couple of days.

After a few moments, Shannin emerged from the kitchen with three glasses of tea. We each took a sip and realized that she had made Long Island Iced Teas. Stacy smiled and said, "Found the liquor didn't ya?" We laughed and sat back, enjoying the sunshine.

After a couple of more hours in the sun and a few more "teas", Stacy suggested that we get cleaned up, go have dinner and then maybe do a little dancing. We all agreed and got up to go get ready for our night on the town. Once again, Stacy asked me to stay behind and help put things away. The look I saw in her eyes told me that she had a little more in mind than just putting things away.

Please continue reading... Orion2012

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers