Visiting the Collective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes... Now I am coming in your mouth, Maria," Peter moans while all of his body tightens.

"Mmmmmhhhh..." Maria responds and continues sucking while Peters sperm is gushing into her mouth.

Simon can see some the semen running down between Maria's lips and down over Peter's cock and Maria's hand.

Finally Maria pulls her head up and let Peter's cock slide out of her mouth, but continues to rub her hand up and down the slippery cock. Sperm is dripping out of the corner of her mouth down her chin and she is smiling blissfully. "Mmhh, I really love it, when you squirt in my mouth," she says.

"Oh, I really love it too," Peter says and moans when yet another orgasmic contraction riddles through him.

Martin leans against Maria and hugs her and kisses her face and licks Peter's sperm from her lips and chin. "I'd like to fuck you now, Maria," he says. "Feel how big and hard my cock is."

Maria reaches down between them and tugs his cock. "You're completely right," she whispers. "You'll fuck my juicy cunt with your huge cock." She stands up and nudge Peter to the side. She sits down the sofa between Peter and Simon; out on the edge of the seat, so Martin can get close to her sex. She spreads her legs and leans backwards against the soft sofa pillows. Martin crawls on his knees in between her legs. He directs his cock with his hand and starts running his swelling cock head around between Maria's outer cunt lips and over her sensitive clitoris. She moans and wriggles her body up against him and make him enter her. Martin presses his cock downwards and thrusts inward.

"Oh, yeah... This is good," he moans while pulling out a little until he thrusts forward again; this time all the way in.

"Yesss... This is the best," Maria answers. "Your big cock in my small cunt."

And while Martin starts thrusting his cock in and out of Maria's cunt, she starts rubbing around her clitoris with her fingers.

"Try if you can come, while I am fucking you with my cock," Martin says slowing down his speed so as not to come before she does.

Simon looks at Maria's tits, swaying slowly in time with Martins thrusts. Simon reaches for her breast ans starts rubbing her nibble.

"Oh yes, Simon. You're so nice to me..." Maria sighs and reaches out and grabs Simon's cock.

Simon moves his hand from one tit to the other and presses hard on the nibbles. Maria moans each time he presses, even though he presses harder and harder. Meanwhile, he also fondles her breasts softly. Maria's fingers are rushing over her clitoris at high speed. Simon guesses that Maria is close to coming, and suddenly Martin starts thrusting much faster while moaning loudly.

"Ahh Maria... If you can come now... Then I'll fill your cunt... with my sperm..."

Maria doesn't answer; she's just coming. Her orgasm is flowing gently through her body like long, calm waves, and deep inside her cunt, she feels the semen squirting from Martin's cock. Martin collapses over her and kisses her neck. Maria let go of Simon's cock and her own cunt and hugs Martin while feeling the orgasmic contractions in her cunt muscles around Martin's softening cock.

In the meantime, Henry has squirted his sperm in the mouth of Toby while Linea had orgasmed on Toby's cock and Toby has filled Linea's cunt with his own semen. They are now relaxing on the floor tangled in each others arms.

After some time, Martin slips down on the floor in front of Maria. Maria ruffles his hair and then looks at Simon, sitting beside her. Simon is very horny from looking at all the sex going on around him, and he is stroking slowly up and down his cock.

"You could fuck me," Maria says invitingly and reaches an arm across to him, stroking him on the inside of his thigh. "...if you would like to. Would you like to fuck me?"

Simon nods almost hypnotized by the entire situation.

"Maybe we could lay down here in the sofa," Maria says, meaning that maybe Johanna and Peter would be so kind as to move to the other sofa. They move willingly, and Maria lays down on her back, spreads her legs and reaches her arm invitingly for Simon to come to her.

Simon crawls up between her legs, and Maria grabs his cock with one hand and directs it into the opening in her cunt. Simon instinctively knows to thrust, and he feels his cock slide all the way into Maria's very wet and sperm coated cunt. He soon finds out how to move his hips so that his cock slides in and out of her cunt, and Maria grabs his hips to increase the speed of his thrusting.

"Come, Simon... It's OK... Squirt your sperm inside me... Make your fine cock spray my cunt with your sperm..."

The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her wet, warm cunt is very different and much more intense than masturbating with his hand, and in just a few thrusts, he starts coming. He feels how the sperm is pressed out through his hard cock and into Maria's cunt, and he collapses over her with his head between her breasts. Maria receives his seed by pressing herself against him, and as his orgasm wears off she presses her breasts upwards, catching Simon's head between them.

"Ahhh... That was incredible..." Simon whispers a little later, lifting his head and smiling at Maria.

"I liked it too..." Maria says. "I liked that you came so fast."

o o o O O O o o o

Some times later, everybody goes to bed. Simon is lying down with the others in the bedroom on the first floor. He gets to lie between Maria and Johanna. Maria has her head on Martin's shoulder, and she says to Simon that he can pull up against her back, if he likes. Simon snuggles up against her and feels his cock growing hard again. He presses it against her loin, but she doesn't react. Simon dares not do more than that, and soon he fells asleep.

o o o O O O o o o

The next morning, Simon wakes up, feeling somebody sucking on his cock. He opens his eyes and see Johanna on her knees leaning over him. Peter is on his knees behind Johanna and is fucking her from behind. Johanna holds his cock with one hand and sucks with her mouth. Simon ruffles her hair and Johanna let go of his cock and looks up and smiles at him.

"Sorry to wake you up... But it was so tempting...," she moans, clearly excited herself. Peter is fucking her hard and fast. "You had kicked off your blanket... And your cock was all hard... It's OK for me to suck it, isn't it?"

Simon nods and Johanna continues her sucking. She does it differently than when Maria was sucking on Peter's cock yesterday. Johanna doesn't take all of Simon cock into her mouth, but rather sucks and licks on the underside of the cock head while she rubs up and down with her hand on the shaft. Simon feels the tickling sensation of her tongue under his cock head being very different from the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of a cunt, and also very different from masturbating with his hands.

He moans with excitement. "It's soooo good... Johanna... I am coming now..." he moans. And then he can both see and feel his sperm squirting out in large globs while Johanna keeps sucking and licking. The sperm shoots into the air and falls on Johanna's face and splash down as white drops in her dark hair. Then Peter shouts and Simon knows that he is coming also.

Johanna let go of Simon's cock for a short moment. "It was good that you came... Simon... And you too, Peter... Because now I am also coming..."

She takes Simon's cock completely into her mouth. "Mmmmhhh..." she hums while Peter shoots his sperm into her cunt, and she squeezes Simon's cock between her lips, and come herself in a long, steady orgasm.

Peter pulls his cock out of Johanna's dripping cunt and they lie down besides Simon with Johanna in the middle. Simon reaches out and caresses Johanna's breasts lightly.

"Wow," he says. "What a way to wake up!"

12