Visiting the Doctor's Ch. 01

Story Info
Amanda goes to the doctors, but gets a surprise visit.
1.2k words
3.95
90k
14
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda woke up in a bad mood, she knew she had to get a physical in a few hours. She hated physicals, her doctor was an older man, maybe in his late 50s, and she always felt especially awkward during her physical. She secretly knew that part of the reason it was awkward was because she thought the nurse that was in the room was the sexiest thing. Magically, the last 3 times she had to go to this doctor, that same nurse was always in the room. Amanda could tell that the nurse was a lesbian, because every time the doctor asked Amanda to get undressed, she could see the nurse watching lustfully, and it only got worse when the doctor was 'examining' her pussy. Again the nurse would watch lustfully, just wishing she could be in the doctors position so she could be in Amanda's pussy.

Amanda went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She looked in the mirror, taking in her full body. She was attractive, she knew it, and she loved to show off and flirt. Just playfully of course. As she looked in the mirror she took in the sights of her 32C perfect breasts, her firm butt, her blonde hair that went all the way down to her perky nipples, and her legs that she considered sexy even though she was only 5'2. She thought about her body as she waited for the shower to warm up, she thought about rubbing herself seductively. Then, in a flash, she came back to earth. She remembered that she lived by herself now, oh how she loved being 21 she thought to herself. She slowly caressed her breasts, pushing them together and leaning towards the mirror, she licked her lips seductively.

"hey baby, I noticed you looking at my body before." she said with a wink.

She imagined all the different ways the nurse could respond, and all of them ended in one place. With the nurse stroking Amanda's pussy.

Amanda pulled into the parking lot of the doctors office, she sat in the car and went over all the possible ways to get the nurse alone in the room with her. She pulled down her low cut top so that it revealed even more of her breasts. She took one final look in the mirror and stepped out. As she climbed the stairs she admired her high white socks and her school girl skirt. She felt her vagina becoming moist, and with no panties on to absorb it, she quickly reached up her skirt, wiped her pussy dry with a few fingers, and then quickly licked them clean. She savored the taste and her mind went to the nurse. She wondered what her juices tasted like.

"Amanda," one of the nurses called

Amanda quickly stood up and followed the nurse back to her room. As this nurse asked her questions she could only focus on where the other nurse had gone, why wasn't she here today? She thought.

"excuse me," Amanda said to this nurse.

"are you the nurse for today?"

"yes I am your nurse for today." the nurse said while rolling her eyes.

The nurse finished asking questions and started to walk out.

"your doctor today is Dr. Anna."

"Dr. Anna? What happened to Dr. James?" Amanda asked.

"He is currently undergoing a family crisis, so until he comes back, we have a different doctor, someone that trained under Dr. James, so you have nothing to worry about."

the Nurse said before walking out the door.

Amanda wasn't sure what to think, but before she had time to start thinking she heard a knock on the door. Dr Anna stepped in, and the two stared at each other in amazement.

Amanda sat there staring at Dr. Anna, putting everything together. Dr. Anna stood there happy that Amanda was her patient, and stunned at how horny Amanda's outfit made her. Amanda broke the awkward silence.

"Y-you-you're the nurse!"

Dr. Anna giggled and shut the door.

"yep I'm the 'nurse', but I get to play doctor for awhile."

"you weren't a nurse! You were observing weren't you!" Amanda said, getting more excited.

"yep, I observed everything..." Dr. Anna said with a wink, "now, let's get that skirt off, I have a job to do."

Amanda giggled and pulled her skirt up, she blushed.

"oh, you didn't even wear a thong!" Dr. Anna said mesmerized.

"nope, it gets in the way of 'work'," Amanda said sarcastically.

"yes, I suppose it would," Dr. Anna said. She cleared her throat,

"okay let's see what's going on todayyyy." she knelt down between Amanda's legs. Dr. Anna hesitated for a second, and Amanda bit her lip, afraid Dr. Anna would change her mind about everything. She decided she needed to do something to get Dr. Anna's attention back onto her wet pussy lips. She hung her legs off the edge of the table and leaned forward stroking her leg, her skirt was folded back leaving her pussy in clear view. Dr. Anna stood up and sat on her rolling stool. She wheeled herself between Amanda's legs.

"stop it, I won't have that behavior in my office," Dr. Anna said, in a surprising tone.

Amanda was taken aback, confused and upset. How could Dr. Anna, the nurse that was so eager to get between her legs, suddenly change her mind. Amanda grumbled an apology, and Dr. Anna said, "alright, now we can start."

She slipped a finger into Amanda's wet pussy, without gloves on. Amanda's body tensed up as a shiver went through it. Her fists balled up, her teeth clenched, and her toes curled up. Dr. Anna ruthlessly used her other hand to spread Amanda's now soaking pussy lips. She wiggled her finger and thrust it deeper into Amanda.

"oh-uhh" Amanda tried to hold in her moans but she couldn't. She closed her eyes as her back arched and her hands found her hard breasts. She pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts aggressively. Dr. Anna quickly looked at Amanda's face and smiled as she saw Amanda submit to her finger. She pretended to ignore Amanda's moans and self-massage, but she herself was becoming increasingly wet. She tried to hide her satisfaction from Amanda, but found herself forcing another finger into Amanda's throbbing pussy. Amanda opened her eyes and knew Dr. Anna was being sexual. She threw her head back and moaned.

Dr. Anna couldn't resist anymore, she'd been thinking about this since the first time she lay eyes on Amanda, she replaced Amanda's hands with her own, and started rubbing Amanda's perky breasts. She put her face close to Amanda's pussy and could smell the juices. She put her mouth around Amanda's convulsing pussy and forced her tongue to penetrate through the tight walls. Amanda couldn't hold it in anymore,

"Oh god, Anna, more," she cried as she wrapped her legs around Dr. Anna's back, pulling her closer.

"Anna please, more, I need you." Amanda shrieked as her juices flooded Anna's mouth. She pushed Anna's mouth straight against her flowing pussy as she squirted all over Anna's face. when Anna had practically licked Amanda dry she started to rub Amanda's pussy.

"Let me lick your hand, I-I want to lick it," breathed Amanda heavily. Anna let Amanda lick her hand clean of all juices. As Anna pulled Amanda on top of her saying, "now it's my turn."