Visiting Venus

Story Info
Lonely woman finds love in neighbor's arms.
976 words
4
35.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie Case knew what it was the second the cell phone rang. She laughed angrily to herself as the strains of his custom ringtone, Pink Floyd's "Money" slashed through their weekend. He would go of course. He always went.

Paul Case explained. Stephanie never heard a word. He should change his ringtone to "Leaving On A Jet Plane", she thought sarcastically.

As she left the beach in front of their condo, Stephanie saw his white Lexus leave. She looked at her watch. Two hours before the scheduled community cocktail party she and Paul were to have hosted. " Buck up Stephie girl", she thought to herself, "been here a thousand times!" She put the key in the door, entered, and headed to the bedroom. She stripped, and gazed at her naked body in the mirror, appraising. Short auburn hair crowned an oval face which was evenly proportioned and highlighted with green eyes. A slender neck flowed into narrow shoulders. Her 36d breasts were firm and perky, the areolae a soft brown, centered by pinker nipples. Her tummy was flat and swooped down to a tight pelvis. Her mons was clean shaven. Her vaginal gash was clearly defined by softly rippled outer lips, the top punctuated with the head of a prominent clitoris. Her legs were firm and long, her calves and thighs configured by years on tennis courts. Stephanie tilted her head sideways, shrugged and stepped into the shower.

Twenty minutes later Stephanie emerged from the bathroom and began to dress. After spritzing with body spray, she slid the maroon, lacy, french-cut panties up her legs and over her thighs enjoying their caress. She donned the matching bra, then walked to the closet and took out the cocktail dress she had picked out. Standing in front of the mirror, she lifted her arms, and dropped the twin spaghetti-strapped, burgundy velvet dress over her body. Stephanie sat down and buckled on the wine colored sandals completing her ensemble. Then she buried her face in the pillow and cried.

It was the persistent ringing of the doorbell that woke Stephanie. She got up, fixed her face in the mirror, summoned a well practiced smile, and went to see who was forty-five minutes early.

At the door was Karen Summers. Karen stepped forward as the door opened, and, though she was holding a bottle of vodka in one hand and a bottle of vermouth in the other, embraced Stephanie, uttering a cheery,"Hi Steph!"

"Hi Karen, you're early." Stephanie responded as she closed the front door.

Karen looked at her friend, smiled flatly and said, "Yeah, I saw Paul leave." She reached out, put her hand on Stephanie's shoulder and added effervescently, "Now, how can I help?"

The two women busied themselves making sure all was in place to entertain the ten people that were expected at the party. Karen smiled across the kitchen at Stephanie and said, "By the way, you look stunning. That man of yours doesn't know what he is missing."

Stephanie smiled broadly. She couldn't remember the last time Paul had complimented her. "Thanks Karen," she said, "That's nice of you to say."

The party was fun. The usual chatter and good natured ribbing. They had had one at each person's house once a month for the five years that Stephanie and Paul had lived in their condo. By eleven it was over and Karen and Stephanie sat on the couch each holding a Tom Collins and surveyed the party debris. Stephanie smiled.

"I'm not lifting another finger till morning!" she said.

Karen reached over, took the almost empty glass from Stephanie's hand, looked at her and said, "Don't move!"

When Karen returned with the refilled glasses, Stephanie was laying on her back on the couch with her face in her hands crying. Karen put the drinks on the table and sat beside her friend. She reached for her wrists, gently pulling her hands from her face and looked down at her. Karen leaned in and kissed Stephanie's eyelids, tasting the sweet salt of her tears, she kissed each cheek and held her friend to her. Stephanie instinctively, reached up and embraced Karen pulling her on top of her. Karen brushed her lips across Stephanie's, then kissed them softly. Stephanie's eyes closed and she became lost in a warmth and tenderness she had not felt in a long time. Her lips responded and she kissed Karen back. Tongues met. Breath shortened. The two females became lost in a frenzied passion. Karen's hand cupped the full breast under her. Stephanie's hand slid under her friend's dress and grasped the warm globes of her ass. Karen began a trail of kisses down her friend's body, freed her breast and sucked the pink hard nipple into her mouth. Stephanie arched and pushed her fingers down between Karen's thighs pushing soft lace between her damp labia. She felt Karen push back at her invasion, she pulled the panties aside and buried two fingers in Karen's wet vagina eliciting an ecstatic gasp. Karen slid Stephanie's dress up and yanked her panties down her thighs, slid down her body and buried her face in her neighbor's shaven sex. Stephanie groaned and arched, craving the tongue that expertly excited her. She pushed her knee between Karen's thighs feeling her wetness. Karen rubbed her sex against the knee. Stephanie's hand pushed down on the head between her legs, gripping hair, as she writhed under the oral caresses. The hot, agile tongue split her lips, tormented her clitoris until she exploded in an orgasmic torrent. She lay spent and breathless, reached down and pulled Karen to her face, closed her eyes and kissed her deeply. Eventually, their warm, naked bodies entwined in a sensual afterglow, the pair slept. Stephanie awoke with the sunrise, kissed Karen softly and drifted back to sleep, thinking, "I am loved."