Visual Aids

Story Info
A friend pictures us having sex.
1.8k words
4.18
19.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgor
grgor
33 Followers

"I can't picture you guys doing it," said Scully.

She had said this before, dozens of times. But this was the last time she would say it.

"You can't picture us guys doing what?" I asked.

"You know, Henry, doing it."

"Well, actually, we don't do it anymore. I cream her at chess so bad she won't play me."

"It's true," said Myra, who saw where I was going. "He's so much better at chess that it's not fun."

"Fuck you both. I meant fucking, not chess. You both fucking know that, you fuckers." Scully cursed a lot, which made her use of the term "doing it" amusing.

"Ohh, you mean fucking. She was talking about fucking, honey."

"Well, that is different from chess. It's moister, for one thing."

"They both can involve creaming -- and mating."

"Fuck you both."

The three of us were alone in Scully's apartment smoking pot in the afternoon. It wasn't a big place, but she kept it clean and organized. Scully sat in her wingback chair rolling a joint on the little glass-topped table while Myra and I sat on the love seat, waiting.

Curly haired Scully lit up the joint, huffed, and passed it to Myra.

"I could draw you a picture. That might help." Scully, holding her breath, looked at me puzzled. Myra wasn't puzzled -- we'd discussed doing this. She took a hit and passed me the joint.

"Of us 'doing it,' copulating," I said. My turn to toke.

"Fuck you, Henry. You're a fuck," she said as I passed her the joint.

"It might require several drawings. We fuck in many different ways," said Myra, taking the joint.

Scully laughed and coughed . "Fuck you, too. You're also a fuck."

"She's also a fucker," I said, taking the joint.

"I remember," Scully said, waiting for her turn.

"She doesn't seem to want your drawings," said Myra, sounding disappointed. "Maybe you could do them for me."

I nodded vigorously and exhaled. "I can see why she's having trouble visualizing us. We do contrast quite a bit. You're soft and round, I'm hard and angular."

"I'm short and plump, you're tall and thin." She inhaled deeply.

"You're a warm mocha-latte color, I'm the color of a fish belly."

"You're a male asshole and she's a female asshole." The joint was now quite short and I had trouble passing it to Scully.

"Maybe that's her problem," I said to Myra. "Maybe she has trouble visualizing a penis."

"As if. This is the East Village -- there are penises sticking out all over the fucking place," said Scully, rolling another joint.

"She's right, Henry. Especially at night."

"I suppose so. Hmm. Perhaps she doesn't remember what your pussy looks like. It has been a few years."

I reached over and lifted the hem of Myra's yellow sun dress. She not only let me, she spread her legs giving Scully a clear view. She still had her panties on, but the shape of her pussy was clear and some dark kinky hairs escaped around the gusset.

"Remember this, Scully? It's extra big and juicy."

Scully sat there holding the unlit joint. She stared at Myra's crotch, not two feet from her nose. Myra was getting turned on, being used like this, and we could all smell her tangy juices. A small damp spot appeared.

"I remember it well," said Scully, licking her lips. "It hasn't been that many years." She shifted in her chair -- she was also getting turned on. Before she looked away and lit the fresh joint I thought I could detect a second, different pussy smell.

My plan was working out very well.

When Scully passed the joint to Myra, I was still holding up her dress. I slowly stroked the wet spot on her panties. The wet spot expanded. "Nice, honey. You're getting all juicy." I dropped her hem and took the joint.

"You guys are teasing fucks," said Scully, waiting her turn.

"Look, Scully! Henry is getting a bulge in his pants," said Myra. We all looked. I was indeed getting a bulge. "Hey, wanna see?"

Scully tilted her head, thoughtfully regarding my groin. "Usually I wouldn't be interested in a big greasy cock, but I might enjoy watching you play with one, Myra." Her turn.

Myra shot me a wicked grin. "We'll have to take your cock out. For Scully to visualize us doing it." Her turn with the joint.

I thought for a moment. Not too clearly, as I was smoking dope. "Um, Scully? How well do you know dicks?" My turn.

"Well, asshole," she answered, "I went to fucking public school in New Jersey right through fucking high school. I learned to give hand jobs and blow jobs to keep from getting fucked. But not before getting fucked." Her turn.

Myra and I both shrugged and nodded. That made sense.

Myra went for my pants, belt and zipper, and as I was commando out came my dick. It was pretty hard. She stroked it with one hand and took the joint with the other.

"I think we're going to have to give you an actual demonstration," I said to Scully. My turn.

Scully moved to sit cross-legged on the floor between my legs. Her heavy boots made a lot of noise. "Show me!"

She was staring at my erect cock, a foot away from her nose. Myra got on the floor next to Scully. "Help me strip him off."

They untied and removed my sneakers. They stripped off my socks and pants. Myra sat back up on the love seat and pulled off my tee shirt. I was naked.

My plan was working splendidly.

Myra snuggled down 'til she could kiss the tip of my dick. "I think this is a pretty one."

"Eh," said Scully. "Average. Maybe a bit on the thick side."

"I like the lack of wriggly blue veins."

My long arms could reach Myra's butt under her dress. "Help me get these off," I said about her panties. She did, and I began playing with her pussy.

She made a right angle with her legs, one knee pointed towards the ceiling, the other towards the wall. I had plenty of room to play. Myra's splayed cunt had Scully's full attention.

With my index and middle fingers, I spread Myra's dark hairy outer lips apart, showing the finer pink inner lips. As usual, Myra got wet quickly. Carefully, I moved my ring finger to hold one side, freeing my middle finger.

Slowly I crooked my middle finger and, being careful not to touch her, I drew the finger tip in towards my palm. Then I pushed it into her soaking slit and ran it up the full length. A tidal surge of Myra juice swamped her clit, blowing it right out of its hood.

Thus, when I softly touched it, she came.

Not a huge climax, but a distinct one. It surprised all three of us.

I stuck all three fingers in, twisting my wrist so I could stroke her g-spot. Myra came much harder. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" was all she said.

Scully gave me a sharp hard look, one of new-found respect. "Oh, I just lucked out," I said, stroking inside Myra, who was writhing and squealing. While squeezing my dick.

"That kind of luck comes from trying," she said. "Myra deserves a good person. I'm glad she has one."

Suddenly Myra rolled her hips off the love seat, and her twat off my hand. Loudly, with great slurping noises, she gobbed my cock, took it in her mouth. She was good at deep-throating, but the angle was wrong. So she only took me to her fist around my root. Still, it felt amazing.

Myra stood, unzipped, and removed her yellow sun dress. "Demonstration time!" she explained. She was naked except for her sandals. And amazing looking.

She was the color of a dark, perfect tan. Her long thick black hair flew wildly acress her shoulders. Her breasts were huge, round, and firm. Her dark nipples were thick and long, and each had a small gold stud piercing. Wide round hips and a distinct waist. Long, strong, shapely legs. Totally fuckable.

"How do you like her nipple studs?"

"What? Oh, I've seen them before. Very sexy." Hmm: how much fooling around had the women been doing behind my back? How much fucking? Interesting questions.

Myra straddled my legs, facing Scully. As I held my hard dick steady, she braced her hands on her knees and slowly lowered herself onto me. Her labia easily stretched to make room for my dick.

She lowered herself 'til her butt was on my hips and she could go no lower. Scully could see an inch or so of my dick before the rest disappeared behind Myra's clit. Her juices seeped out around my dick and dripped onto my balls. Soon they would drip off my balls onto the floor.

With my long arms I reached around either side of Myra and squeezed her large nipples.

"Can you picture us now? Do you have a clear image of what my cock looks like stuck up her twat?"

"Oh, yes," said Scully softly. "It is a very interesting sight."

Myra began rolling her hips, pumping my dick a little. "She seems to like the view."

"She should rub your clit for you." Scully's fingers quickly found Myra's engorged clit. She didn't shy from touching my hard dick, either.

"Ohh, that's nice. I'm going to cum again."

With her other hand Scully began stroking my wet balls. "How long since you've played with some balls, Scully?"

"Oh, it happens. But not for a while."

"What are you planning to do with those sticky fingers?"

"Oh, I'll find something to do with them."

Myra was pumping me more forcefully now. Hew belly muscles rippled as her cunt kneaded my dick. I would not last much longer.

As Myra began a long powerful climax, Scully surprised me by sticking a wet finger up my asshole. I came at once.

Myra threw her head back and groaned as the waves of her orgasm washed through her. Some of my cum also started to leak out of her cunt. Scully stuck a second goo-covered finger up my ass. I shuddered all over.

When Myra and I came down from out high, Scully clambered to her feet. "Wait here, guys," she said, running to the bedroom.

I was on my knees between Myra's legs eating a cream-pie when Scully came back into the living room. She had stripped off all her clothing.

She struck a defiant pose, fists on her hips and one leg thrown out. She was a skinny woman, without much hips. Her tits were fairly small, although she also had large nipples. She had several tattoos that I hadn't seen before.

But the most striking change was the medium long strap-on cock she had lashed to her hips. My asshole winced.

This was not part of my plan.

grgor
grgor
33 Followers