Viva Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa: "When Scott let go of my tits to move his hands to my pants, I didn't care. I stood topless in front of Vegas and somewhere deep inside my mind, I hoped everyone was watching us. When he undid my jeans, I just raised my hands above my head to take his head and hold his lips against my skin. He understood exactly what I wanted and he started kissing my earlobe again, and bit it gently. He now had moved his hands inside my jeans by the hips and were tugging them down. The jeans cleared my hips, and fell to my ankles, leaving me in only my pink g-string panties.

Scott: "When I pushed her jeans down and I saw those pink panties, it was like a wild impulse in my brain to have her, to make her cum. I stroked her back with my fingers, massaging her soft skin up and down, pressing into her flesh. She bent over slightly, holding onto the glass. I moved my hands up and down her back towards her incredible ass. I put my foot inside her feet and pressed against them, causing her to spread her legs wider, even constrained as they were in her jeans. I then took her ass in my hand, one cheek, feeling its firmness and its pliability. It was so soft and squeezable, but still firm. I did the same thing to the other cheek. Her ass felt so good. I couldn't resist."

Melissa: "When I felt him gently spank my ass, my pussy just responded by getting wetter. He spanked my ass a few times on each cheek, just hard enough so that I was able to feel it as more than just a light slap. Damn, he was hot. He then pressed his upper body against my back, so that he was putting his weight on me. As he did this, he moved one hand between my legs and he touched my pussy through my panties."

Scott: "When I touched her pussy that first time, her panties were so wet. I was glad to know that she was as turned on as me. I rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy, sliding them through her slit. As it was a g-string, the panties were moving quite a bit with my fingers and I was able to touch her pussy and feel the wetness coming from her pussy. I took the g-string and pulled it away from her pussy, so that my fingers could move more freely up and down her core."

Melissa: "When he started rubbing my pussy while draped over my back, my mind was spinning like crazy. I almost felt like I was drunk. This was happening so fast, but it was what I had been wanting and waiting for. When he pressed a finger hard inside me, I squirmed a little to move away, but Scott held me firm and he whispered about how good I felt. I moaned as his finger slipped even deeper inside me about how much I wanted him to fuck me."

Scott: "I slowly finger fucked her in front of all of Vegas to see. One finger soon became two, moving in and out of her wet pussy, easily stroking her deep inside. I found her hard clit with my thumb and I started to roll it around, already slick with her juices. She was grinding her hips and her ass against me, and my cock nestled perfectly between her ass cheeks, as she was almost masturbating my cock with her ass. I continued to fuck her pussy with my fingers and to manipulate her clit, wanting her to cum for me. I took my other hand, and moved them to her mouth and whispered for her to suck on them."

Melissa: "I took his finger into my mouth and started sucking on them like they were his cock. His fingers inside me were building me up so much, they seemed to be touching all the right places. I could feel an orgasm building up inside me, so I closed my eyes and just concentrated on the feelings that he was causing throughout my body. His fingers were so insistently pressing up inside me, and his thumb on my clit was incredible. Within seconds, I moved my head to take his fingers out of it, and my knees buckled a bit as the orgasm shook through me. My body grew weak and I pressed up against the window a bit harder, my tits now hard up against the cold glass, exciting me even further."

Scott: "I felt her cum and it really made me want her even more. Her pussy was contracting against my fingers and they were now soaked with her juices. As her orgasm subsided, I gently removed my fingers from inside her and she turned towards me. I brought the fingers to my mouth and tasted her sweet nectar. I then put my fingers to her mouth to let her taste. She opened her mouth and sucked my fingers, her eyes not leaving mine for an instant."

Melissa: "I tasted myself on his fingers and it was incredible. This really had turned into something other than reality – this was just a fantasy with him and me. As Scott took the fingers from my mouth, we kissed again, deeply, our tongues dancing, swirling and tasting my juices that now were in both of our mouths. I reached up, taking his shirt in my hands and just ripped that thing open, the buttons popping and flying everywhere. I have always wanted to do that. I broke our kiss to pull his shirt from his body. OMG, I love a hairy chest, and Scott's did not disappoint. He was not overly hairy, but he had a nice body and his belly had hair going in that line right down below his pants. Yummy. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest and belly, feeling his skin and his hair against me. I reach up and entwine the hair on his head in my fingers and pull him to kiss me again. As our tongues play again, I move my hands to his back, scratching down it, letting him know my desire for him."

Scott: "After she ripped my shirt off, and we kissed, she moved her mouth to my chest and started kissing and biting my nipples. They grew hard with her touch. She was scratching and rubbing my back and I was kissing her and holding her hips again. She then broke our kiss, looked down my body and brought her hands to my waist."

Melissa: "I had already opened his pants, so this time, I just pushed his jeans and boxers down to the floor. Scott stepped out of them, as best he could, leaving him completely naked in front of me. I looked at him and damn, he looked so fucking hot. His cock was standing straight up and I took it in my hand. I held him tightly, just squeezing it. He moaned in my ear with pleasure. I had to taste him and I wanted to do it now."

Scott: "Melissa moved to her knees and looked up at me. She was rubbing my hard cock, a few times, up and down its entire length. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and I watched her look at my cock. She then opened her mouth and took me inside. She flicked her tongue all the way up and down my cock as it went in and she grabbed the base of it to control how far it would go in. Her mouth was so warm, and she was using her tongue so well, swirling it around my cock head, and flicking my shaft all over. She was also using her hand to stroke me up and down my length. With her other hand, she cupped my balls and were squeezing and tugging on them softly."

Melissa: "His cock was really a good size, and felt so good in my mouth. And by now, I really wanted to please him. I started stroking his cock harder and harder, and I could feel him grow even stiffer in my mouth, if that was possible. I peeked up at him and saw that he was staring out the window. I liked that we were in our own world and didn't care who else saw us. I continued to suck on his cock, but this time, I sucked it even harder. I was swirling my tongue around his cock head every time I pulled his cock out and then would softly bite his skin when I pushed it back in. He wasn't telling me to stop, so I guess he was enjoying it."

Scott: "When I felt her use her teeth on my cock, I was a bit nervous at first. No one had really ever done that to me before. I definitely was more aware of what was happening, but the thing was, it felt pretty good. I definitely knew though, that if I let her go for too long, that I would cum soon and I definitely did not want that. So, after she continued using her mouth and hands all over my cock and balls for a few more minutes, I bent over, took her by her shoulders and lifted her up to her feet. When she got to her feet, I kissed her deeply and whispered in her ear again about how good her mouth felt on me. I also told her that I wanted to let her finish me off that way, but not this time. I then broke our kiss and told her it was my turn."

Melissa: "Scott turned us around, so that he was now by the window and I was looking outwards. He started kissing my neck and stroking my body with his hands, while lowering himself to his knees. He caressed my breasts and took one of my nipples into his mouth. He bit it, just hard enough to be more than just a nibble. He then moved to my other nipple, licking and biting that one. He really seemed to know what he was doing, which is such a turn-on. He then started kissing his way down my body, paying particular attention to my belly. He was licking and kissing my belly and nibbling the skin near my hipbones. Scott finally helped me take off my boots and jeans and tossed them casually away from us. When he looked back up, he was eye to eye with my wet panties."

Scott: "I kissed her pussy through her panties, inhaling her scent. I couldn't wait to taste her. I looked up at her, and she was looking right down at me. Her hands now moving softly through my hair on the top of my head. As I looked at her, I again noticed the lights of Vegas reflecting all over her. Its funny how you forget about such things when you are busy doing something else. I pulled her panties away from her hips, so her pussy was now bared to me. She waxed her pussy completely as there was not one hair to be seen. Her pussy lips were so puffy between her legs. I took one of her legs in my hands and lifted it over my shoulder, so she could rest it on the windowsill behind me. She held onto my head for balance as I moved my head in to taste her."

Melissa: "When Scott lifted my leg up and put it over his shoulder, exposing my pussy for his pleasure, it was so incredible. I was now facing Vegas with my pussy wide open, and I suppose anyone would now able to see us completely. I closed my eyes when I felt Scott lick my pussy. His tongue felt so good. He was using his tongue to spread my outer lips and press it against my inner lips. And then he would flick his tongue against my clit. And then he would go back and lick me all the way to my ass. His hands were kneading my ass cheeks, pulling and prodding them apart. When he pushed his tongue inside my pussy, I thought I was going to cum right there again. Well, not really, but it felt so good, and Scott was really pushing all my buttons."

Scott: "Her pussy was so good. I loved feeling her and tasting her on my mouth and tongue. Her ass felt incredible in my hands and I couldn't seem to get my fill of touching it. I moved my tongue inside her and swirled it in and out, tasting her juices. I then moved my tongue to her clit so that I could suck it into my mouth and flick it and tease it like she had just done to my cock. As much as I wanted to give her another orgasm with my mouth, I needed to fuck her. My cock was so hard and there was such pressure building, I couldn't continue doing this."

Melissa: "I felt Scott hands on my ass, moving higher, as he started to stand up. As he stood up, he grabbed my leg to keep it on the windowsill. As he got to his full height, I felt his cock, very hard, now bouncing a bit between my legs, touching my pussy, sending little jolts of electricity through my body. He grabbed it and started spanking my pussy a bit with it, slapping his hard cock against my very wet pussy and hard clit. After a little of this teasing, I couldn't take it any more so I grabbed his cock and guided it to my pussy and I pulled the head inside me. I gasped as he entered me and he slowly started pushing his hips forward, pushing that cock of his inside me."

Scott: "Her pussy was like a furnace. It was so hot, wet and juicy inside, I couldn't get over how good she felt. I held onto her hips tightly as I pushed my cock inside her all the way. Once inside on that first stroke, I just let myself sit there, savoring the feeling of her pussy surrounding me. It really felt incredible. I then began to pull out and I saw my cock, all wet and glistening from her juices. I pushed back in and saw her pussy gobbling up my cock. I kissed her hard, and she wrapped her hands around my neck hard, pulling me to her. I started to fuck her now, moving my cock in and out of her. With her leg raised up on the windowsill, I grabbed her ass, and pushed her onto me. I started moving my hips faster and faster, letting my cock go all the way inside her before coming out. I was hoping that she was getting as much pleasure from this as I was feeling."

Melissa: "As Scott fucked me hard, I looked over his shoulder at Las Vegas, wondering if anyone was watching us. I was so wrapped up in the moment, I couldn't control myself. I pulled myself up, to put my other leg on the windowsill. Between that and Scott holding my ass, it was like the only thing holding me up was his cock. I started helping a bit, by raising and lowering my pussy onto his hard cock, which was now so wet and slick with my juices. I was holding onto his neck tightly and just driving my weight down on him, forcing him so far inside my pussy. It felt so good."

Scott: "When she put her other leg up on the windowsill, and grabbed onto my neck, it was incredible. I was able to really go deep inside her because there was nothing between my cock and her pussy, and I think she really liked it that way. On a few strokes, I held her down against me, so I was hilted inside her. I just wanted to savor the feeling of her pussy around my cock. And then I would start gliding it in and out of her pussy. I knew between the excitement of it all, I was not going to last much longer. So, I grabbed onto each of her ass cheeks and started really driving in and out of her."

Melissa: "Damn! When he started fucking me hard, me bouncing up and down on his cock, it was sending shockwave after shockwave of pleasure through me. The orgasm that he had started to build up by eating my pussy was now building up yet again at an incredible rate. I could see the strain in his face as he was fucking me and knew that he was very close too. I leaned in close to him and nearly screamed between breaths about how good his cock felt inside me. I then told him to fuck me harder and deeper and don't stop until I cum."

Scott: "When I heard her say that, I nearly bust my nut right there. But, somehow I was able to control myself for a little while longer. I started really forcing my cock up inside her, with each thrust upwards, trying to grind the base of my cock against her clit. I was moving my hips faster and faster, and she was bucking up and down on me like she was riding a bucking bronco. She was nearly standing up on the windowsill before pushing her pussy down on top of my hard cock. I felt her nails scratch deeply into my upper back and my neck, and she moaned loudly as her orgasm came strongly."

Melissa: "As he was fucking me so hard, I looked over his shoulder again at Vegas there. I don't know if I saw it for real, but it did look like some people were looking up in our direction. That just put me over the edge and I felt my orgasm cum. It was so strong, I know my eyes rolled back from pleasure. I think I might have hurt him by clawing his back and neck. He was still stroking his cock inside me, and I felt my pussy just contracting against him. When I was able to open my eyes again, I noticed that Scott's eyes were closed tightly, as he concentrated on his pleasure. Looking at him like that was so hot. I knew he was going to cum soon. I leaned in and whispered to him that that was the best orgasm of my life, and that he was so hot and that his cock was so incredible. I told him that I wanted him to cum, to feel him shoot his cum all over me."

Scott: "When Melissa whispered those things in my ear after she came, it just about sent me over the edge. I was still grabbing her ass, and she still had some of her weight on the windowsill. I stroked about three more times, before my eyes opened wide. I pulled my cock out of her pussy with one hand, and started stroking it between us. Within three seconds, the first spurt of my cum shot out and hit her right below her tits. Spasm after spasm of my cock sent spurts of cum all over our bodies. When my orgasm finally subsided, I told her that I couldn't lift her anymore. She put her legs back down on the floor and we kissed, deeply, strongly, passionately. Her fingers touched my cum covering her belly and softly stroked the hot liquid around her fingers and into her skin. She raised her cum covered fingers to her mouth and tasted it, letting her tongue lick my cum. She was so incredibly sexy – I knew that this would be just the start of many more good things to come."

Melissa: "When I got down off the window and him, so to speak, and we kissed, it was incredible. I really had been waiting for this moment since we started speaking and to be honest, it was better than anything I ever hoped to expect. He was so hot, and so sexy. He didn't even know that this sort of exhibitionism was a deep fantasy of mine, but he figured it out quickly enough and was able to fulfill it with me. Deep inside, I knew that Scott was everything I hoped for, and that I couldn't wait to spend the rest of this vacation with him."

12