Vive La Difference!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Watching her tongue flick out, licking up every wetly glistening trace of cum left clinging to Travis's rapidly shrinking cock, Alex hopes Jackie's triumphant one armed fist pump is aimed at him. Maybe it is too! Anyway it's him she's looking up at, when she gives Matt a push, insisting, "Down big boy, lay back...I'll take care of everything!"

Sweeping a swirling tongue down the underside of Matt's jerking cock, Jackie pauses before sucking a pair of dangling balls in to her mouth. This time though, when Alex catches her looking his way, it's up past the skyward pointing head of a monumentally thick length of cock. Apparently through with her appetizer of tender young balls, Jackie pops The huge head of Matt's cock in to her mouth, cheeks hollowing as she sucks. Then, while Matt squirms, Travis gawks, and our hero watches intently, she treats that cock like it's a fast melting Popsicle. Our heroine's tongue caresses, flicking out to sensuously lick every intensely sensitive bit of it.

Meanwhile, up in his office, sure that with the way Jackie's working , Matt isn't likely to last any longer then his brother did, Alex's eyes remain riveted! It surprises him, but it's a move Alex heartily approves of. Reaching out , Matt caught his Aunt's bobbing head between his hands. Wishing he could clap the young stud on the back, Alex watches, enthralled as his nephew helpfully adds a bit more impetus to his Aunt's already vigorously pumping mouth. Still, the results are the same! Matt's back arches. He's got Jackie's head pushed down, her lips snugged around the thick base of his cock. Alex naturally assumes, and correctly , that there's a thick hot river of cum gushing in surging spurts straight down her throat.

This time around, our heroine delivers an enthusiastic two-armed fist pump; and, she does it with six thick inches of her nephew's cock in her mouth. Then, managing to bat Matt's hands away, Jackie comes up for air, apparently not caring if the entire neighborhood hears her whooped, "Awesome, a double helping...yippee!" Maybe; but her, "Hey, so whose your favorite aunt...huh boys," is only somewhat more restrained!

Alex can't figure it, for a couple of guys who just got the blow-job of their young lives, the twins' sure look sheepish. One thing he is sure of though, it isn't because they both just happily and rather enthusiastically blasted hot cum in to their Aunt's mouth! Or is it? He just heard the nasty minded darling inform them that she never swallows a man's cum, not unless she's kissed him first! Admitting she'd some how managed to overlook that requirement, she delivers an emphatic, "So, come on...all right already, who's first?"

He's been there, so sure, Alex figures they can handle the sort of lip blistering, cum flavored kisses Jackie is famous for. Whether it's the hands on the hips glare Their Aunt blasts them with, or something she said; whatever, there's a two man stampede as they jostle for the chance to be first in line for a second kiss! Then, to Alex's amusement, she leaves them exchanging, what the fuck looks, and climbs out of the pool. She's heading straight for the house. Hot damn, Alex tells himself, yippee, Hell yes, I know that lip-licking grin!

Seven:

Charging in to his office, Jackie is swept off her feet, and in to Alex's arms. It's a no brainer! Passing on a kiss, Alex tosses her on to the bed. One hard yank, and her bikini's thong isn't in his way any longer! His dive wouldn't win him any medals, but it does leave him on top of her. Pinning her arms above her head, he rather needlessly pushes her legs even further apart. Only when all he wants to do is slam in to her, what the fuck, she wants to talk!

"Oh my God, oh my God," she squeals! "Did you see that? Oh fuck Bob, I want to fuck those boys...well...until they can't get it up any more!"

Eight thick inches of red-hot cock pressing hard against his squirming wife's belly, our hero manages a dry chuckle, explaining, "Yeah, I'd sort of like to see that too! But baby girl, first things first!"

Hot with need, breathless, Jackie grabs his shoulders, her husky voice ordering, "Fuck me...do it, fuck me...oh God yes, fuck me hard! " Only the insatiable tart just can't resist asking, "Oh fuck Bob, did you see it? Travis was already hard again, and I hadn't even got Matt off yet! Oh God, do you believe it; Matt actually fucked my mouth! Fuck that, and I don't think that boy ever lost his hard-on either!" Not being an idiot Alex doesn't mistake her, "You're going to let me fuck them aren't you," for a question!

Chuckling at the prospect, Alex reaches for his insatiable wife's ankles, then lifts her legs, pushing them back above her head. With her gasps insisting, "Yes, hard...fuck me hard," one forceful thrust drives him fully in to her. Then, hot, wet, and ready, our heroine gets the hard, pussy pounding, vagina filling fuck she's been demanding .

Not by much, but somehow, screaming her lungs out, she actually manages to cum before her hard pounding hubby. It's Jackie, so she isn't about to stop at one! So after adroitly resurrecting our hero's flagging cock, she scrambles on to her hands and knees, demanding, "Yeah, do it Again, only this time hard...come on lover, fuck me hard!"

He's in control now, taking her, sometimes with fast, hard, deep thrust, and sometimes with slow twisting strokes that leave her panting out gasps for more. When her loud screams turn in to begging shrieks demanding, "Bastard...do it...oh god yes, yes, yes...like that hard," what else, our hero delivers! Primed, hot, wet, and horny; her vagina's a slippery tunnel convulsing around Alex's jack hammering, pussy pounding thrusts. So it isn't long, before our heroine's cock crushing, vagina-clenching orgasm ends with her whimpering, "Oh fuck yes, oh God yes...yeah, and that one should hold me!"

Alex doubts it, but figures what the Hell! Our hero isn't through, not hardly! After all, he's kneeling there manning a fully loaded cock. Yanking the dripping wet thing out of her, he cracks a pair of wicked swats off her ass. Then, holding her face pushed in to a pillow, Alex puts his flaming rod of red hot cock back to work, bitch slapping her ass's soft cheeks, and thundering, "It's my turn now bitch...fast and hard...damn straight!"

It's after that second ball rattling fuck that they, well Jackie anyway, comes up with another one of her sneaky little plan! She reminds our hero that she's come up with a foolproof way to tell her twin nephews apart. What she has in mind, is a fun little game, one where she plays off that one distinguishing characteristic, and gets to find out if she can really fuck her nephews until they cry Uncle! Alex of course is betting on Jackie! Sure, our hero is willing to play along, only he has this devious little twist rattling around in his mind.

Eight:

Later, over a pizza, Jackie manufactures an opening, and goes for it! Apparently bragging, she claims, "What, oh sure I can tell them apart...piece of cake!" Catching the set-up, what else, Alex dares her to prove it. That leads to a couple of dazed looking nineteen year olds agreeing to play along.

Not bothering to hide the fact that she's up to something, our snickering heroine explains, "What...if you guys expect me to do it with you still dressed...well gosh; I just might have to cheat!" Then, not giving them a chance to respond, she plays off her set-up, and launches in to a sizzling, cock hardening strip tease. Well, by the time, she's naked, and down on her knees, she's left the twins a couple of awestruck guys trying real hard to play it cool. Alex is pretty close to awe struck too. In fact, our hero is convinced her spellbinding, and unashamedly erotic performance would be the envy of any pole-dancing stripper. What do nineteen year olds know anyway! Not much, but at least they know enough to nod approvingly at what they figure is their Uncle's attempt at a witty compliment. Poor Jackie, she's left giggling, "Ah shucks," through the hands unsuccessfully trying to hide her blush. Jackie, naked and on her knees is Alex's cue. Not quite fessing-up, he explains, "Relax guys! Jackie told me all about this afternoon...and all I can say is...wow!"

Satisfied with that bit of half-truth, our hero moves around so he's standing behind Jackie. Grabbing a handful of her black curls, he gently pulls her head back, grinning as he orders, "Time to put up...or, pay the price!"

Picking up on her cue, Jackie excitedly confirms, "Piece of cake!" Eyes darting between her nephew's faces, she snickers. Then, reaching out she yanks down the shorts of one very surprised twin, deftly extracting an undeniably erect cock. Alex recognizes that impressively long bit of equipment, and of course, so does Jackie. Still, totally hamming it up, our wide eyed heroine cries, "Oh my, I'm just not sure...so maybe!"

As if, Alex muses, while Jackie, never one to wait around, already has half of a nine inch cock in her mouth. Inch by inch, four pairs of eyes watch that laughing nephew's cock slide through her lips, and way, way deep in to her throat. Not right away, but eventually she does stop popping it's already darkly engorged head in and out past prettily puckered lips. She looks up long enough to coo, "Yummy, it's so hard...oops...well gosh, I mean, it's really hard to tell!" Not that it should have been necessary; but then, it's only a game after all! Sure, so after giving it another taste test, she declares "Gosh, well maybe after I check out the other one!"

Obviously Jackie's thoroughly enjoying her performance, and why not? With a growled, "Yes," and a whooped, "Yippee," she yanks down another pair of shorts. Then, even though Jackie's lips are wrapped around an obviously thicker and noticeably shorter length of proudly erect cock, she somehow manages to look confused. Wondering how he can connive a turn, Alex is about to interrupt his wife's oral adventure, when her head pops up. A drama queen through and through, there's a dramatically drawn out sigh, before she declares, "Gosh, I just don't know...but!"

To no one's surprise, certainly not Alex's, Jackie guesses wrong. Pretending to pout, our game playing heroine complains, "No way, whatever you've got planned, no way am I going to pay up...well not if I'm the only one naked, I'm not!"

Eager to play his part, our hero's shirt hits the floor, followed by his shorts. Exchanging questioning looks, the twins give a mutual, what the fuck shrug of their shoulders, and start stripping. Our hero isn't one to pass up an opportunity, particularly if it happens to be a naked woman down on her knees! While his nephews are shrugging, Alex is on the move. He stops in front of Jackie, who's trying to smother her snickers. Reaching down, he pushes her hair back from her face. Then, pinning our grinning heroine's head between his hands, our cock wielding hero slowly pushes it's full length deep in to her mouth. Slow strokes pistoning eight thick inches of hard cock in and out of their Aunt's mouth, Alex figures it's time to tell his nephews , "You know guys; your Aunt told me all about how she sucked you both off! That's cool, But...and here's the good part...she's absolutely dieing to fuck you both!"

Jackie is trying to talk around her mouthful of cock, so Alex leaves it parked in her throat, just so he could explain, "Now where was I...right! Seriously, she practically begged me to let you guy's fuck her! Lets see now, how did she put it...oh yeah...until they can't get it up anymore?" Sure, Jackie was holding his balls in her fist, but she hadn't bitten him, so leaving her gagged, he tells them, "So if you guys want to see if you can make her cry Uncle...well then, I just happen to have a plan! What do you say...want to play?"

The twins are nodding. Jackie's nodding...well sort of anyway! One of the twins, and Alex knows its Matt, finally chokes out, "Well shit...you really knew? Oh fuck...damn straight, you bet we want to play!" Agreeing, Travis's head is nodding like a bobble head dolls, only he's doing it without taking his eyes off his still cock gagged Aunt. Alex figures the only thing wrong with that predictably affirmative answer is that now he's going to have to pull his cock out of their Aunt's mouth. A man's got to do what a man's got to do...right? Sure, so after hammering in a few more rapid-fire thrusts, our hero lets his cock slip out of his snickering wife's mouth.

Nine;

Those lucky twins trail along as Alex leads Jackie in to the den. He's reasonably sure she doesn't know what he has in mind. At least he is, until she blurts out, "Oh you nasty minded bastard...no, you wouldn't!" Except of course, he would! No one's ever accused our heroine of lacking balls; which explains why she's laughing as she chokes out, "But then...fuck yes, bring it on!"

Waiting in the den, is a over stuffed chair. A while back, Alex or maybe it was Jackie, whoever, one of them came up with an alternative and most intriguing use for it. Bypassing the chair without giving it a glance, Jackie hustles over to the closet. Her nephews are watching, curious as our heroine reaches in, and pulls out a small wooden box. It's a toy box, but the twins are eyeing it like maybe it's a treasure chest. Jackie sits it down, and swings it open, and hurriedly backs away. Good thing too, because her nephew's are all over it, pulling out one intriguing piece of hardware after another. Travis is the one who pops up holding a shiny black dildo, excitedly blurting, holy fuck, this monster has to be at least ten inches long...and oh fuck its thicker then yours Matt!"

By then matt's holding up a black leather dildo harness, swinging it around, wanting to know, "Oh shit is this what I think it is?

Playing it cool, Jackie ignores him. She's more interested in Travis, whose busily adding to a growing pile of vibrators, dildos, nipple clamps, lube, and other more exotic goodies. All of it, well most of it anyway, Jackie is ready to bet her nephews have only seen on some internet porn site.

Striking with the stealthy speed of a panther, Jackie manages to snag both that oversized dildo, and her harness. Sliding her ten-inch toy in to place, our heroine holds up that formidable, and almost ready for use bit of heavy-duty equipment. Wishing she could strap it on and blow a couple of young minds, smirking, she tells herself later...yeah, later! Sitting it aside, she settles for teasing threateningly, "Behave...or maybe I'll decide to show you boys just what your Aunty can do with it!"

Travis pipes right up, jabbing a pointing finger, and busting his brother with a hooted, "Yeah, well try Matt...hey, he'll try anything!" Then, and almost solemnly, he asks, "Aunt Jackie...oh man...will you model it for us," blowing it with his exuberant, "Fuck yes...now That would be just about to fucking hot!"

Wielding a slapper he's dug out of that pile of risqué toys , Matt gives his unwary brother's bare ass a nasty whack, along with an admonishing, "Doubt that dude!" Then, seconding his smarting, smartass brother, he asks his Aunt, "The jerk's right...man, we'd love see you sporting that big old thing...ah, but later...after what ever Uncle Alex has planned...OK?" Of course Alex figures what he really means is something more like, "Yeah, well after Uncle Alex watches us fuck your brains out, we'd love seeing you strut your stuff like one of those dyke chicks...fuck bitch, yeah, that'd be hot...you strutting your bare ass around sporting that fucking monster!"

Our hero is digging around in that toy box looking for a set of soft leather restraints. Only poor Alex is distracted. He's trying hard to picture it; because, count on it, Jackie's going to end up parading around, wearing nothing but her ten-inch rubber cock. One thing he knows, bottom line, his nephews are going to go positively ape shit! Right now though, those twins aren't paying any attention to their Uncle. Their on the move, ducking and dodging, trying hard to stay a step ahead of the slapper swinging demon chasing them around the room.

Calling a halt to their shenanigans, Alex tosses a pair of restraints to Matt. Before Alex can order it, Jackie does a saucy ass-churning strut, stopping to stand, fists on her hips, grinning as she waits beside that big overstuffed chair. Nodding his approval, Alex tosses a pair of restraints to Matt. "Like this buckaroo," he tells his nephew, helping him secure his Aunt's ankles to the legs on one side of that chair.

"Cool, what's next," Matt wants to know. Alex shows him, giving our heroine's ass a smack that leaves her sprawled across the chair's wide arms.

Excitedly calling out, "Got it...fuck, this is wild," Travis is already squatting in front of his snickering Aunt. Reluctantly his scowling brother hands over the other two restraints. Then, Travis gently positions his Aunt's arms, then quickly secures her wrists to the chair's other legs.

After motioning the twins back, the three of them stands together, marveling at, OK, ogling their handiwork. The twins aren't laughing anymore, not with their Aunt, lying spread-eagled, face down, utterly exposed and totally accessible! Alex isn't expecting either one of them to make the first move, but liking the view he isn't in a hurry anyway. Waiting patiently, he listens to Matt utter a lame, "Oh Fuck...that's just fucking awesome!"

Shooting a nervous glance his brother's way, Travis utters an equally inane, "Unfucking real...wow!"

Hearing his chair bound wife's dramatically exaggerated sigh, our hero decides, hot damn, its show time! "OK guys...game time," he announces, explaining, "Only one rule...she's all yours, anything goes...unless of course she says stop! But, trust me that just isn't going to happen! "

Remembering Matt had gone first out by the pool, Alex tells a jubilant Travis, "Yo dude, your call, heads or tails!"

Jackie's guessing Travis is going to choose tails; after all, he's already enjoyed the forbidden fruits of her exceedingly talented mouth! She's right of course, whooping a triumphant, "Yippee," when he steps up behind her. Then giving her well exposed ass an encouraging waggle, she decisively orders, "Come on Travis, hard...yeah, lets see you fuck me hard...like real hard!"

Ready to please his favorite Aunty, our grinning nineteen-year-old steps right up. Eager, our inexperienced young stud gives his shoulders a tentative shrug, then reaches for her hips. Then, like an experienced cocksman, one powerfully driven thrust of his hips, drives every inch of his hard nine inches in to her.

Alex is impressed, and sure Jackie's sharp gasp is only one of surprise. Her nephews follow up thrust is slammed home with equal force, ripping another gasped, "ooh," out of his Aunt. Not that it's necessary, But Jackie's urging her Nephew on anyway . Always vocal, she's enthusiastically cheering her nephew on, squealing an encouraging, "Yeah, go for it Travis! Do it lover...fuck me...like that...come on...yeah, fuck me with that big thing!"

Shaking his head, Matt sidles over. Squatting, he's mere inches away from where his brother's cock is slamming fully penetrating thrusts in and out of their Aunt's vagina. Right then anyway, he appears content to, well gawk. Showing off, Travis shifts his hands, lifting and spreading Jackie's ass cheeks, giving his brother an absolutely eye popping look at his cock ripping in and out of their aunt's vagina, penetrating her over and over again. Reaching out, Matt carefully slides a hand up Jackie's slick thigh. His fingers come to rest; almost close enough to feel his brother's cock pumping in and out of slippery wet pussy. Finally, his fingers almost as wet as his twin's cock, he rasps out, "Oh fuck bro, that's fucking hot!" Barely believing his eyes, Alex shakes his head, amazed to see Matt actually touching his brother's cock. When he sees Matt push a finger in along side that still pistoning cock, he's surprised at Jackie's lack of reaction. Sure, he knows his ready for anything wife would approved, whole-heartedly in fact. He figures, she's just afraid of spooking them.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers