Vocational School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beyond resistance of his intensifying exploitation. I willfully obliged and showed him my breasts. He rolled my sensitive nipples between his thumb and finger then forcefully pulled on them. It hurt at first, but I started to enjoy the irregular treatment, as my rigid nipples responded with alert keenness for his skilled rough play. I've lost all my fears to passion now burning inside me. His seepage-slick cock throbbed in my hand, as my coerced jerk-off was making a wet slurping sound over it. He reached to the back of my head and pulled me to his big dick.

"Lick it, Cindy; make me feel good using your mouth. I want you to blow me. You do want to, don't you? You love cock--I can tell you do. Suck it for me," he used his control over me and took advantage of my lack of will-power. I kissed and rubbed it on my lips.

I did love his fat cock, but it made me want my brother's more. I pretended it was Tom's bigger one, while I gave my first blowjob to this dirty man. The shining head was warm and spongy to my lips. A musky scent, not totally unpleasant, but more captivating filled my nostrils while my mouth was stuffed with cock. The salty taste on my tongue made me crave his luscious pre-cum, and I squeezed his shaft forcing out more. I earnestly sucked on him for his plentiful juice and was rewarded with his abundant drippings. Moaning now, I could feel my own wetness soaking my panties. I wanted to touch myself, but knew it'd be a better idea to wait until safely home.

"You're giving a fine blowjob, just like a pro. Did you say you were a virgin? Oh fuck, this is hot. Maybe, I will find work for you. It's good pay, too. Maybe not, Big John would kill me," he first entertained, then had a second thought. "Hmmm, yes, I'm going to come just from thinking about plans for you back there, Cindy," he divulging slipped out in his passion. I suspected there was some kind of sex happening in his back room, but I still wondered what he meant. I jerked him as fast as I could, while he held my head and pumped it on his cock. He was trying to force his fat fucker down my throat. My pussy was aflutter with excitement and aching to be touched. I'm blowing this man, and he's going to come in my mouth.

He started shooting his hot cum, with his legs shaking, and him mumbling, "Yeah, a virgin, they'll love a fuckin' virgin." His cum filled my mouth quick. I swallowed all I could, which was a lot, and kept sucking for more of the loving, gooey cream. My hand was covered with it, too. It was over; I had done the dirty deed.

He gave me my clothes, finally, and said I was a good girl; that I should think about working for him; "Coming into his organization," he called it. He then emptied the cash box, stuck a fifty dollar bill in my pocket, kissed my cheek, and burned tire with a (satisfied) beep of his horn as he left. Donny didn't thank me for saving his job; in fact, he said nothing at all. Deciding it's best to head home, I bid him goodnight. He remained silent, but as I was leaving, he called me a whore. That hurt.

12