Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill999
jill999
82 Followers

"Are you sure you don't mind Jill?"

"I'm not shy about my body. Besides you're already topless Christine."

I looked down and realized that I was still completely exposed. All I had on was my panties. I looked back at her and said: "I would love to see how your surgery turned out Jill."

As Jill undressed she told me that we had very similar bodies before the operation. She unzipped and stepped out of her white dress. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Before removing it she looked at me and asked: "Are you ready?"

I nodded my approval and then she took it off. Her breasts were large and looked very natural. They looked nearly perfect at first glance. She looked at me and said: "Tah-Dah"

She cupped them both in her hands and squeezed them gently: "Well what do you think Christine?"

"I think they are so sexy Jill. They look so natural. Do they feel real?"

Jill looked up and said: "I think they do. Would you like to feel mine so you will know what yours will feel like after your operation?"

"Oh, would you really let me do that Jill? That would be wonderful. I never felt another girl's boobs so I really only know how mine feel."

Jill walked closer to me and with her left hand she guided my right hand to her breast. She told me to feel it and squeeze it. Without her asking I also lifted my left hand and started to touch her other breast. I could feel her nipples harden as I touched her soft but firm breasts.

Jill watched as I manipulated her large breasts with my hands. "Don't they feel good Christine?" Before I could answer she spoke again: "I have an idea; stand behind me and reach around and cup my boobs. That way it will feel more natural for you. It would be like touching your own breasts."

I did as she said. In fact I think I would have done anything she said at that moment. I moved behind her and started to reach around. I had to press up tight against her bare back so I could fully reach her breasts. I cupped them both. My own nipples were very hard and I was sure that Jill could feel them pressing into her back.

"Christine, you asked the doctor if you would lose any sensitivity in your nipples after the operation. I know I didn't. Pinch my nipples and see what happens."

I took both of her nipples between my index fingers and thumbs. They were already hard but instantly became even harder and more swollen. I pinched and pulled on her two sensitive nubs and I felt them swell with her excitement.

"Oh Christine, that feels wonderful. Please don't stop."

I didn't want to stop; my body was alive and tingling with sexual energy. I whispered into her ear as I rested my chin on her soft shoulder: "Jill your nipples are so hard."

"Have you ever kissed a girl Christine?"

"Well, not really Jill."

Jill placed her hands on top of mine and started to pull my fingers from her magnificent breasts and said: "I would like to kiss you Christine; may I?"

Without hesitation I said yes. She turned and we embraced. Our bodies molded together as our mouths met. Our tongues instantly touched and we kissed deeply and passionately. I felt Jill's right hand move from my back and start to pry its way between our bodies. She quickly found one of my swollen nipples and she pinched it. The feeling was pure magic. I could hardly believe what I was doing. But it all felt wonderful.

Then there was a knock on the door. We broke from our kiss and embrace. "May I come in?" asked Dr. Lyons.

Jill answered: "Just one second Doctor. I was showing Christine where you made the incision for my implants." A few seconds passed as Jill gathered her clothes. "All right you may come in now doctor."

Jill had her back to the doctor and was hooking her bra back together. He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face. I looked down at my naked body and realized that many of the markings he made on my breasts had become smeared. Then he just smiled and said: "Well Christine, what did you think of Jill's implants?"

"They looked so real Dr. Lyons. I hope mine look that good."

"They will Christine. Now did you decide on going to the large "C" like Jill or do you still want the full "C"?"

"I still think I will stick with my original choice. I want to be able to jog and stay in shape afterwards so I just don't want to become to large there."

"You're going to look like a Hollywood starlet Christine. I think I'm going to have to get a red carpet for your unveiling after your recuperation."

Dr. Lyons was sweet and made me feel good about what I was doing. Then he said: "I'm going to leave you with Jill. She will help you clean off the markings I made on your breasts. If you have any questions feel free to call me. I would like to schedule your surgery for Wednesday, March 12th. That's just two weeks from today Christine. Are you excited about getting your new breasts?"

"Oh yes, I'm very excited right now." What I didn't tell Dr. Lyons was why I was so excited. My body was still tingling from the kiss I shared with Jill.

We watched Dr. Lyons leave the room and close the door behind him. Jill had put her dress back on and had a wash cloth and a pan of warm water: "Let me help you Christine. I hope you're not upset with me for having kissed you earlier. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry if I offended you."

I looked at her as she started washing the markings off my skin with the warm damp cloth: "I kissed you back Jill. I wanted to kiss you as much as you wanted to kiss me. It was pure magic. Jill, I still want to kiss you."

She continued to caress one of my sensitive nipples with the warm towel and she leaned in again and we resumed our kiss which had been interrupted earlier. This time I didn't want to be stopped. I had completely forgotten everything I had learned from my Catholic faith. I didn't care if this was a sin; I just wanted to be with Jill. I wanted her lips on my lips. I wanted her hand on my nipple and I wanted her tongue in my mouth.

Jill broke our kiss and leaned down. I couldn't believe it but she kissed my nipples. It felt so good too. I looked at her and asked: "Would you please suck on them Jill?"

She did as I asked and alternated sucking them both. She even gave them little bites. I was actually nearing orgasm from just having my nipples done. I wanted Jill to take me over the edge of sexual excitement. I wanted her to make me cum.

Once again I heard a knock on the door and then a female voice: "Jill we need the examination room. How much longer do you and Christine need?"

Jill responded: "She's getting dressed now. Just a couple of more minutes please."

Jill looked at me and said: "I'm so sorry Christine, but we have to stop. Now let's get you dressed.

She could see that I was very disappointed and then she said: "I have an idea; we could hook up tonight. I'm going out with some of my nursing friends around seven o'clock and we could all get together at Dave and Buster's in Orange. It's located right off the 22 Freeway in The Block. It's a fun place and I'm sure you would like my friends. They are all about our age."

"That sounds like fun Jill. I will try and catch you there."

Jill kissed me softly on the lips and then I dressed and had to leave.

Once again I snapped back to reality as I heard Liz speaking to me: "Here is your sandwich Chris." Liz handed me the paper plate with a thin sliced turkey sandwich."

"Did I drift off again on you Liz?"

My blonde surfer girlfriend smiled at me and asked: "What were you thinking about this time?"

"I was remembering when I met Jill. She was the first girl I kissed."

"Did she kiss you as well as I kiss you lover?"

"Liz, you have nothing to worry about darling. You're my only lover now. It's just that a first kiss is always special. And besides if it weren't for Jill we might not have ever met."

*

Chapter 4

Court was called back into session and Michelle Liu retook the witness stand. My attorney stood and resumed his direct examination.

"Ms. Liu, you previously stated here under oath that you spent the entire evening with Dr. White on Tuesday, March 11, 2003. Is that correct?"

"Yes it is."

"You also testified you remained at Dr. White's residence the morning of Wednesday, March 12, 2003. Is that also correct?"

"Yes that is also correct."

"Ms. Liu, would you please tell the Court the condition of Dr. White on that Wednesday morning."

Once again the defendant's attorney objected. My attorney countered by stating that her eyewitness testimony did not require a license to practice medicine. He also reminded the court that Ms. Liu was a surgical nurse and was experienced at evaluating levels of alertness in patients. The judge overruled the objection.

Michelle once again faced the jury and said: "It was very difficult to wake Dr. White that morning. I got up at 7:30AM when the alarm clock woke me. However I couldn't get Rob out of bed until to 8:40AM. He just refused to get up until then. We should have left for the hospital by no later than 8:30AM so we were already late by the time he woke up."

"How would you describe Dr. White's behavior once you did get him out of bed that morning?"

"He was very grumpy and ordered me to get him some coffee. He also looked like he was still half asleep as he was dressing himself."

Mr. O'Connor had a puzzled look on his face and asked: "What made you think he was still half asleep?"

"Well he fell down while trying to put his pants on. First he put his foot in the wrong leg hole and then when he tried to pull his pants up he fell backward onto the bed. It would have been funny if we weren't so late."

"What time did you finally leave for the hospital?"

"It was just past nine. We arrived at Southland at exactly 9:35AM. We were both late and immediately had to prep for Ms. Velarde's surgery which was booked for ten."

"Did you have time to fully prepare for her procedure Ms. Liu?"

Michelle looked directly at me as she spoke: "I'm very sorry to say I didn't. I wish there was something I could do to take back the pain and suffering we caused you Christine. I'm very sorry."

"Did Dr. White have enough time to prepare for the operation before it began?"

"Objection, calls for a medical opinion for which this witness has not been qualified as an expert."

The judge quickly sustained the defendant's objection.

"Ms. Liu, did Dr. White tell you that he didn't have enough time to prepare for Christine Velarde's operation?"

"Yes he told me that he didn't have time to take her vitals and review her blood work."

"Is that a serious breach of protocol Ms........"

Before the question was finished another loud objection was raised: "Please your honor, would you please instruct counsel to desist in asking this witness questions which require her to be certified by this Court as an expert."

The judge sustained the objection and said: "Mr. O'Connor, please refrain from asking this witness any more questions which would require a medical opinion being part of her testimony."

"I'm sorry your honor; I will attempt to be more careful."

My attorney readdressed the witness and continued his questions: "Would you tell the jury how Dr. White reacted when Ms. Velarde's vital signs showed signs of her distress."

"I couldn't tell how closely Rob was monitoring her vitals. I was busy, but when the blood pressure monitor alarm sounded he seemed to panic."

"What do you mean by panic?"

"Well he shouted out something like: "What the shit is this?" and then he tried to inject her with adrenaline but he couldn't insert the needle into Christine's intravenous tube. His hands were shaking to badly."

"What happened after he couldn't perform the injection?"

"Dr. Lyons started cursing at Dr. White and then he took the syringe and injected her directly with the adrenaline."

"Do you remember what Dr. Lyons said?"

"I will never forget it, he yelled: "You god damn drunk, you killed her." He pushed Dr. White out of the way and started the resuscitation protocols."

My attorney in a clear voice prefaced his next question by saying: "My next question is extremely important Ms. Liu, so I want you to think carefully about it."

"I will." She said.

"Did Dr. Stewart ever say anything else to you prior to Ms. Velarde's surgery that would have indicated his state of mind concerning Dr. White's drinking and competency to operate?"

"Yes he did. About nine months before Christine's operation I also had breast augmentation surgery. Dr. White and I were romantically involved as I testified earlier. He and Stewart were good friends and Rob said that Dr. Lyons would do my augmentation for free if I wanted."

"How did that occurrence give you any insight into Dr. Lyons' state of mind regarding Robert White's abilities?"

"This occurred before Dr. Lyons and his wife Susan started swinging with us. So when I first met him in his examining room he was very professional. He performed a standard examination with his nurse attending, and he said wonderful things about Robert. But after the exam I met with him in his private office. He told me that Rob had shared with him some of our sexual history together. Dr. Lyons said that he didn't have a very satisfactory sex life with his wife and that he was interested in a casual sexual relationship with someone sexy like me."

"Did you and Dr. Lyons develop a sexual relationship after that first meeting?"

"Yes we did. At first I was very appreciative of the fact that he was going to do my surgery free of charge. And also Stewart was a good looking man. I liked him very much. So we had an affair. Stewart got us a room at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort near Dana Point and we had an entire weekend to ourselves. We had lots of sex but we also had lots of time to just talk."

"And did any of those conversations concern Dr. White's abilities in the operating room?"

"Yes they did. Stewart warned me not to let Rob drink the night before my operation. He warned me that when Rob drank to much he wasn't very careful the next morning with the patients. Stewart told me that he had to intervene previously and correct mistakes that Rob had made."

"Was there anything else he told you about Dr. White?"

"Dr. Lyons told me that the hospital's Chief of Surgery had said he was going to fire Dr. White."

"Objection! Hearsay."

"Sustained, the jury will disregard the witness's previous statement."

"Ms. Liu, did Dr. Brian Edwards, Chief of Surgery for Southland Memorial Hospital, ever tell you directly that he intended to fire Dr. Robert White?"

Michelle looked directly at juror number 8 who had been following her testimony very carefully and she replied: "Yes, Dr. Edwards told me that to my face."

"Please tell the court where and when that conversation took place."

"It happened at Rob's house a week before Christine's surgery. Rob and I were involved in another "wife swapping or swingers" party. That time Dr. Edwards and his wife Teresa were our guests."

"Were there any drugs and alcohol at that party?"

"Yes, Rob had the bar fully stocked and he also rolled some joints."

"Do you mean marijuana when you said rolled some joints?"

"Yes he smoked marijuana. He also drank so much that he passed out around 1:00AM."

"Was Dr. Edwards still there when Dr. White passed out?"

"He was, but Dr. Edwards and Teresa left shortly thereafter. Brian told me as I walked to the car with him and his wife that Rob needed to get his drinking under control or that he wasn't going to be working for the hospital much longer."

Were there any other occasions when Dr. Edwards said anything to you about the way he regarded Dr. White's consumption of alcohol?"

"Well Dr. Edwards and I did have sex a few times just by ourselves. He would come over to my apartment on days that Rob was in surgery and I was not working. We got together a few times that way. And he would always refer to Rob as either a drunk or an alcoholic."

"Did he say anything else about him?"

"Once Brian said he was amazed that Rob had not killed anyone in his operating room yet."

My attorney was ready to move in for the kill: "Ms. Liu was there a time after Christine Velarde's surgery when Dr. Brian Edwards and Dr. Stewart Lyons approached you and asked you to do something for them?"

"By the next day everyone in the hospital knew that Christine was comatose. That afternoon Dr. Edwards called me and requested that I meet with him and Dr. Lyons at the hospital."

"Was Dr. White present at that meeting?"

"No it was just the three of us and we met in Dr. Edward's office."

"Please tell the Court what was said at that meeting."

"Dr. Edwards asked me what I saw happen in the operating room. I told him I wasn't really watching Dr. White because I was busy assisting Dr. Lyons. I did tell Dr. Edwards how much difficulty Rob had in trying to inject Christine with the adrenaline. He also asked me if Rob had been drinking and doing drugs the night before. I told him he had done both. Dr. Edwards then asked Dr. Lyons lots of questions. Finally, right before the meeting ended Dr. Edwards instructed me not to speak to anyone other than him or Dr. Lyons about what happened both at the hospital and at Dr. White's house. He said that we could all be held financially responsible and possibly criminally responsible if this information ever got out to the authorities."

"Did you agree to abide by Dr. Edwards instructions?"

Michelle was crying as she spoke: "I'm terribly sorry to say that I did agree to it. It was wrong because I knew the truth and I failed to come forward promptly. I felt very sorry and guilty for what happened to Christine. I visited her bedside often and it broke my heart seeing her like that. Finally, when I saw Dr. White giving an interview to a local TV reporter and not telling the truth about what happened; I just had to tell what I knew even if I did end up in jail."

"Thank you Michelle, I'm sure it took a great deal of courage to come forward." James O'Connor then looked at the attorney representing the hospital and said: "Your witness."

The defendant's attorney attacked Michelle Liu's credibility and motives viciously. They implied that she was the cause of my injuries. They also accused her of just saying anything the State Attorney had wanted so that they could prosecute Dr. White. The defendant's legal team wanted the jury to believe that the immunity deal was her motivation for lying. And finally they said another of her motives was for money. Michelle had a book deal and had been paid a handsome advance for her story.

But she held up. She spoke clearly and continued to insist everything she said was true and her motives were centered on clearing her conscience and getting some justice for me.

I was very impressed with how this young woman stood up under the cross examination. I knew in a couple of days I would face similar questions when I testified.

The judge recessed the proceeding and we headed back to Liz's apartment in Irvine.

*

Chapter 5

The traffic was barely moving as we headed for home on the 5 Freeway. We were just south of what Liz called the Orange Crush where the 57, 22 and 5 freeways intersected. She looked over to me and made a kiss with her lips and said: "Just relax Chris, we will be home soon. I invited Jill over for dinner around 6:30.

I closed my eyes just for a second and leaned back against the head rest. Then as with all of my flashbacks I was instantly somewhere else. This time I was in Dave and Buster's lounge. I saw Jill Peters seated in a booth with three other girls. They were all relaxing with their drinks and laughing at something funny. I knew Jill but didn't know any of her friends. I was nervous and excited about getting back together with her after what had taken place between us at Dr. Lyons' office earlier. I approached the booth and said: "Hi Jill."

jill999
jill999
82 Followers