Voices in the Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

It was enough to bring me to my knees, so that I could put my head between her legs, which were still cross-legged. I began to lick her pussy, and the more I did so, the more I wanted it. Before long, it tasted like the sweetest honey, and I couldn't stop drinking.

The more she moaned, the harder I felt myself getting, and the more I explored every inch of her. The thought of pleasing an angel gave me a mad rush, and it only made me harder. I didn't want to stop, so I tried masturbating while I did ate her. It did nothing.

Pretty soon, I knew I had to fuck her. I just had to.

I stood up and un-crossed her legs gently. I was feverish in my desire, but still reverent enough to respect her body. I was about to have sex with an angel.

I spread her legs and prepared to enter her. I tried pulling her head forward to look at me, but she was still surprisingly unconscious. She had begun to glow green, making her look even more angelic. Looking down on her perfect body just before penetrating her, I had only a moment of doubt. A moment to consider not fucking this angel.

I entered her with ease, and her eyes popped open. She looked at me, with no expression. Not saying anything, I pulled out and thrusted back in slowly.

Something about the lack of expression on her face was unsettling to me, but she reacted to me inside her nonetheless. It was this reaction that fueled me, and I continued fucking her, slowly at first.

Her empty eyes stared back at me, as I felt her body respond to my every movement. If the angel had anything to say with her eyes at all, it was probably confusion. About what, I am not sure.

Maybe she's never been fucked. An angel that's never been fucked by a man -- and I was the first one to do it to her. Maybe it's never been in the form of a woman before.

I hadn't a clue, but the eeriness of her stare grew right along with her physical pleasure. The two were one in the same. As I brought the angel to experience her first orgasm, it seemed more for my benefit than hers.

I started to come, and she seemed to feel it pour into her. She even looked down at where I was penetrating her, as if she knew what was entering her. And she accepted it.

Still, she looked back up to me with empty eyes.

After I came, I stayed inside her while she stared back at me. I could think of nothing to say, and she said nothing in return. I considered asking her if she knew about the creatures of the Deep, but before I could, I fell a jolt of intense pleasure come from my member.

She was massaging it with her muscles, and I felt every movement. Her body wasn't even moving when she did, and she still looked at me with an empty stare.

She had gotten me to remain hard, and I began thrusting once again. I became horrified, not by her dead stare, but by my love of it. I found myself taking her body, which she wanted me to take. She didn't want anything more than that, because that is all this angel was: a body.

I started to feel sad for her, even as I prepared to come a second time. In the moment, I could do nothing else. She only wanted me to come in her, and that is what I did.

I was about to pull out, but she held onto me with her legs. She made me continue fucking her. She moaned in pleasure, but always with those same dull eyes. I held her legs farther apart so that I could go deeper, and she looked down again as I came a third time.

Once again, I tried to pull out, but this time she sat up and grabbed me with her hands. She wrapped her legs tight around me again. She was inches from my face this time when I felt her massaging me again with her pussy.

That was when I started to realize that she was not an angel at all.

She kept staring at me as I felt her working her muscles. I didn't even need to fuck her, it seemed, because she was about to make me come again. I started to get scared and I tried to wriggle free, but she stopped me. She forced me to stay inside her, so that she could keep trying to make me come again. And she succeeded.

As I came into her yet again, she looked away and closed her eyes. It was the same look a thirsty person has when they take a drink of water.

That was it: she was thirsty.

Whatever she was, angel or not, she wanted to drink me in. She would not stop until she had every last drop. It is all she wanted.

I awakened her, and she would not let me go. I had grown scared of her, but her body found a way to communicate with mine so that it didn't matter what I thought. She had my body now, and she would have every drop of me that she wanted.

Her grip on me with her legs became incredibly strong, and I discovered her legs had grown into claw-like appendages. I looked down to find that her body had become green and scaly, with a milky membrane making up her torso. Her arms, which had wrapped around my head, were now also claw-like.

And her head was now attached to a much larger creature. She was like a dangling sack hanging from what I could only compare to a large egg-shaped creature that looks much like a tick, pattering across the ocean floor.

The membrane in the sack was clear enough that I could see my penis inside it. It was still being massaged, and the horror of seeing it did not overtake the pleasure it gave me. There was nothing I could do but let it take all I had.

It milked me, and made me come again. I watched it pour into the huge sack, to which I was clasped like a worm on a hook.

I turned to see other men like me, trapped and enslaved to sacks under the giant thing. There we stayed, even as the creature departed for its nest, and we with it.

We entered the nest, the place I now call my home. It is the place you will call your home if you are a male. I have never seen the place for females, but it is surely out there.

The mother took us into her den, where we met her spawn. There were a great many of them all waiting for Mother's catch.

So many daughters that needed to be fed.

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers
12