Volleyball Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

She handed me a towel and I dried her, trying to be as gentle as she had been with me. What exquisite feelings that had created.

In Bed with Jennifer

We went back into the bedroom and her roommate said, "I heard you cum, Jennifer. Are you off to your next encounter Kyle?"

"I came but he hasn't," Jennifer told her, pointing to my stiff rod. "And I think we'll do this with the lights out, sorry Lauren, no visuals tonight."

"How do we fit in this bed?" I asked, looking at the twin sized bed.

"Me on top or on the bottom," Jennifer joked as she turned out the light and led me over in the dark. "Let's start with you on top." She lay down and pulled me on top of her with her legs spread wide so my body lay between them. "If I don't want to be close to a man then he won't be in bed with me."

As I lay on top of her feeling her pliant breasts against my chest I moved my cock to fit between her legs, pushing at the gateway of pleasure. I felt her skin, it was like softest velvet after the shower and her climax. She whispered in my ear, "This bed works well for '69' if you would like to taste my pussy juices."

I whispered back that I would love to and moved my legs to straddle her face putting my face into her crotch. She began playing with my cock and balls, flicking at them with her fingers and licking the tip of my cock.

I began to lightly caress her outer labia. As I did so, they began to open and her inner labia blossomed forth. I began caressing those as well, feeling them swell. As they grew they also became softer turning into velvet petals that slowly opened like an emerging flower. The inner side of the petals was damp to the touch and slowly became wet with liquid seeping onto them from the crack between. I moved a finger to the crevice and it slipped in without resistance. I put my head down and lapped at the seeping liquid. The flavor was sweet, salty and slightly sour with a hint of salmon. I lapped at her clit and massaged her G-spot while pushing my finger up to her conical cervix. She moaned and pulled my cock into her mouth, running her tongue around and around the underside of its tip. I stroked her G-spot more vigorously and licked her clit at a rapid rate.

She began to sway her hips and arch her back. I felt my cock tip begin to tickle in the way it does when orgasm is building. I moved my hips up pulling my cock from her mouth. I felt a slight twinge in her vagina and decided it was time to change back to the missionary position.

I moved my legs and knelt between hers. She lowered her back and lifted her cunt to point upward and I pushed my cock into her. As it slid in she moaned loudly. I released my breath with an "Aahh!"

There's nothing like having an excited, ready to fire cock inside a warm, wet, willing vagina, especially when the woman seems to be begging for cum. And Jennifer was begging. "Fuck me, cum in me," she was whispering.

I began slowly stroking in and out and she began swaying her hips back and forth, up and down, emitting moans that increased in volume with every stroke. The tip of my penis tickled so much I could hardly continue but I did and the tickle spread through the shaft and down into my balls, then across my crotch and up my butt. As it spread it intensified and became more unbearably pleasurable. I felt the liquid rising inside and thrust hard into Jennifer's cunt. My cock exploded in ecstasy, squirting cum into her. I jerked upward and felt her twitch and heard her yell "Yes!" at the top of her lungs.

She continued to yell, though not so loudly as her vagina pumped me dry and continued to pump on my spasming cock. I heard myself groaning loudly with each pump. The pleasure was both unbearable and something I wanted to go on and on, but it didn't. As always, it died away along with the spasms. Her vagina no longer twitched and she relaxed breathing hard. From the bed across the room, Lauren said, "I guess it's time to leave, Kyle. Have fun with your next fuck."

I stayed on top of Jennifer and moved my shrinking cock in and out of her trying to recreate that incredible feeling. She said, "You need to go. You can go into the bathroom to clean off. Sandy is in the room on the other side of the bedroom so you can go through to her. I caught your glance at her, you're sweet on her aren't you?"

"Well, she was the first of you girls I approached," I told her. "I've had this irrational desire for her from the first time I saw her. It's more of an animal thing, I think."

"Well, go satisfy your animal lusts," she said as I pulled out. "You really gave me a great time and I hope youwill be back." She stroked my cock as I rose.

"From what you said, I only need an invitation," I commented. "Sandy has my card and phone number. I'll consent to come should any of you beauties ask."

I went into the bathroom and cleaned off my penis. Then I proceeded to the other side, opening the door into a darkened bedroom. "Sandy," I whispered.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12