Volleyball Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

"Please look at your cock," she said.

I did and there was a condom on it. I blurted out only a "Huh?" in surprise.

We pride ourselves on being able to put on condoms quickly, gently and without disrupting the foreplay," Darlene said. "Jennifer, and Sandy are very good at it. Sandy please come in."

Sandy entered, she was wearing her bathrobe but had it untied and completely open with the sides pulled back so her entire body was visible. Like Jennifer she kissed me and fondled my cock.

"Please look down," Darlene said.

I did and the condom had been removed. Sandy opened her hand to show me the condom she had removed without my knowledge.

"Well," I said, "I am amazed and I guess I can't claim I wasn't wearing a condom."

Darlene looked pleased and said, "allow me to demonstrate for you. She stood. She was wearing a short top that showed her belly and waist. She removed it and the silky white bra. Then she unzipped her tight jeans showing the top of white, silken panties. She pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles, sat down, unbuckled her shoes, stood, and stepped out of her panties and jeans.

She had taken a condom out of her jeans pocket and brought it over to me. She opened the package and removed the condom. She placed the condom in the palm of her hand and laid the hand on the tip of my penis wrapping her hand around it. She removed her hand and I saw the condom placed expertly over the tip. Then she reached down and fondled my penis rubbing it up and down a couple of times. As she did so the condom was expertly unrolled all the way down. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "That was like nothing had happened. Well, except for a great cock rub down."

She then stroked her pussy, inserting her finger inside a couple of times and straddled me. "I thought we were going to wait for later to have sex," I said.

"This is a demonstration," she said. "No orgasm right now." Then she sat on my cock. It went in easily and she moved up and down a couple of times as I enjoyed the sensation of her tight pussy surrounding my organ.

She sat down hard and I felt her vagina squeezing my cock. "Whoa," I exclaimed, "you have good control of your vagina."

"Yes I do," she said, without pride, just as a matter of fact.

I felt her squeeze and relax, squeeze and relax. "Like that?" she asked.

"Definitely," I replied.

"Well, then, you have something to look forward to," she said as she stood, releasing her pussy's hold on my cock. "Could you remove the condom please."

I reached to do so but there was no condom. I looked at her and she reached down and pulled the condom out of her vagina. "No hands!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"Can you put it on with your cunt?" I asked.

"No, I'm afraid not," she said, "though I have tried with various techniques."

"That's quite a trick. Can all of you do that?" I asked.

"Only Lauren, Jennifer's roommate, and myself," she said, "although the others are learning."

After Sandy and Jennifer left, Darlene dressed while I watched. I finished my breakfast, thanked her and said, "You know, there were a lot of close-ups of various body parts taken last night. There is no way I will be able to sort out whose tits or crotch is whose unless I get some close-ups of intimate body parts with women's' names on them."

"So, you want to take pictures of what?" she asked.

"I would need photos, with a sign stating the name of each girl naked. I would need: full body front. full body back, close-up of each breast, close-up of pussy while standing, and a close-up of pussy seated with legs spread."

"That sounds like a bit of a hassle,"

"Yes, but nothing compared to the effort of identifying which breast or cunt goes with which woman."

She said with a pensive tone, "There must be a better way."

"I don't know of one unless any money owed can go to a common fund," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"If I can send any money owed to one place regardless of which woman the photo is of, then I don't need to know which is which."

"I know of such a fund," she said, "it could go to reduce the rent for all the women."

"They would all need to agree," I said, "and sign a document stating so."

"That can be arranged," she gathered my breakfast dishes and left the room.

Payment for Published Photos

She returned with Jennifer who went out to the pool. then she sat down at the head of the table. Sandy and two other women came in and sat down. Jennifer came back in along with all the women from the pool. Those who had been in the pool were still drying themselves. All, except the wet ones, sat down.

Darlene described the problem of identifying whose body parts were in the photos and then described her proposal, "Any money owed to us for photos which can't be associated with a particular one of us would come to me and used to reduce all rents equally."

One of them asked, "You would keep track and then reduce the rent for the next month?"

"Exactly," Darlene replied.

"So if one of us was in lots of pictures, everyone would get the same break?" another asked.

"Yes," Darlene said, "because it wouldn't be possible to determine whose body part it was."

"I think I could pick my cunt or Nichole's out of a line-up," said Sandy. "We could identify whose tits were in the picture too."

I interjected, "But I need to be able to make that determination before I send the money to you."

"You could send us the pictures and we could identify whose body part is whose for you."

"Would you be willing to do that quickly and commit to getting the information to me in a timely manner?" I asked.

There was a pause and then one of them said, "You can go ahead and send the pictures in for the money. We just won't get paid until we send you the identifying information."

"I will need a statement saying that," I said. "I would prefer to just send the money along with the photos and then you can look at the photos and distribute the money. I would still need a statement saying that I can distribute the money to you as a group. How you distribute it afterwards is up to you."

There was a murmur of agreement but Darlene stepped in, "I am not going to be getting money and hanging on to it while we try to decide whose tits and cunts are in a picture. Nor do I intend to try and arbitrate over the inevitable disagreements about whose hairy pussy is whose. Either the money goes into a fund for even distribution or you can count me out. I guarantee that that proposal will put you at odds with one another and disrupt the tranquility of the house. Right now we have very few financial disagreements because you trust me to be fair and equitable. You know I have sent some women packing because they didn't trust me. That trust is essential for us to get along with one another."

The room was silent for a long time then someone asked, "What would the document we need to sign say?"

I said, "Probably that the money for any photo without an identifiable face in it would be sent to Darlene for equal distribution to all of you."

"What if there is a face and someone else's pussy?" someone said followed by "Or a face and two pussies?"

"Unless you want to get into some complicated wording it would be sent to the woman whose face was in the photo," I told them.

Again there was a general murmur about how that didn't seem right followed by another period of silence.

Courtney, who I knew was Darlene's roommate, spoke up, "Suppose we say all the money for any photo, even those with recognizable faces, even those of just one of us and clearly recognizable, goes to Darlene for equal distribution?"

There was a general outcry seemingly against the suggestion. I managed to get a shouted reply in, "That would be easiest for me and would be simplest for you because it would avoid issues of photos of one woman with another in the background or only partially portrayed."

Now the general dissent included comments about how it wasn't their responsibility to make my job easier.

But slowly the discussion changed. Some of them seemed to think the idea of general sharing was a good idea. Maybe it was the less attractive ones (not that there were any unattractive women living there) who thought they might get none of their photos published. But it seemed to be just a general feeling that, as one of them put it, "we decided to do this together as a group so shouldn't the group rather than individuals benefit."

Darlene had mostly remained quiet during the entire discussion but as the tide turned she weighed in on the side of shared participation. It was clear that the women respected her opinion and not just because she was in charge of the finances and final decisions. Once she had expressed support for sharing all the money the opposition was quickly reduced to only a couple of dissenters.

I had been listening and said, "All of you must agree to this and sign off on it. Even one dissenter will render the decision moot."

One of the dissenters asked, "Couldn't everyone else sign off on it and those who don't agree get paid separately for their pictures?"

One of the non-dissenters said, "Those who don't sign wouldn't get their rents reduced."

"Of course not," the dissenter agreed.

Darlene stepped in again, "I'm not going to have separate classes of individuals to take care of. I'm afraid I must insist that everyone agree and sign up or we forget it. We have to agree unanimously to one of the following: One, No agreement, Kyle will do what he can with our current agreements He will take pictures of each of our private parts with signs giving the names and then do his best to determine whose parts are in any published picture and just not publish any when he can't identify the owner."

I agreed that I would need to avoid publishing any whose identity I could not confirm.

Darlene continued, "Two, we agree to a special agreement that puts payment for private parts or unidentified bodies into rent reduction. We would need to agree that Kyle's judgment on percentage payment when faces and private parts are intermixed."

"Three," she concluded, "We agree that all payments go into a rent reduction fund. I think that's it. Does anyone have another alternative that I haven't rejected?"

"Why can't we consider alternatives that you have rejected?" someone asked.

"You can, but I won't administer the funds and will not sign up so you won't get unanimous consent. Basically, any one of us has veto power and I have let you know what I will veto. You can try get me to change my mind."

Sandy said, "Can we vote on it?"

Another answered her, "but we need unanimity, a vote can't do that."

There was silence until Courtney once again interceded, "Let's just all vote on what we want. Then if a large number of us want a particular method we can revote and perhaps others will change their minds to get closer to a unanimous vote. If there are only one or two who don't want the method agreed on by everyone else then we can perhaps convince them to go along, even if they don't prefer it."

"Kind of like a jury needing a unanimous verdict," someone said.

"Yes," said Courtney. "If after some number of votes we don't reach a conclusion we can just forget about it and Kyle will do whatever he can with the releases we have already signed. In that case any who want can have Kyle photograph their privates to help him identify owners."

Everyone agreed and the first ballot was 5 for pooling all money, 3 for pooling money in unidentifiable photos, 1 for having me take photos of privates for identification and 1 to have me send unidentifiable photos to them for identification.

"Now we know general preferences," said Courtney. "Let's vote again. I encourage those who have no difficulty with a method that had more votes that their own to switch their vote."

The second vote was 7 for pooling all money, 2 for pooling money only in unidentifiable photos, and 1 for having me take photos of privates for identification.

"I think that shows a clear acceptable preference," Courtney said. "Maybe the three of you who don't prefer the pooling of all money could change your vote to go along with the rest."

A final ballot resulted in all ten agreeing to pool all the money.

"That's great," I said. "That will allow me to make a single document for all of you to sign. I already have the right to take the pictures and I will send over a document regarding distribution of cash for all of you to sign next week. You can have a lawyer look at it and suggest changes if you want. I won't do anything with the photos until you have all signed. Will that be okay?"

There were no objections and Darlene thanked everyone and told them to go back to enjoying themselves.

"I will be out at the pool taking photographs," I shouted at the departing backs. "Wear bikinis at first and then you can strip during my shoot."

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12