Voluntary Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers

We went back inside and showered again. I tried to suck him off in the shower but he didn't allow it. He dried me off and scooped me up in his arms. I rolled onto the bed and he rolled after me. I turned to him and hugged him tightly. "What can we do until dinner?" I asked with an innocent lilt to my voice.

"I want to play with my new toy for a while. Then we'll get up and I'll take you on a tour of my island."

"Sounds like a plan. So, start playing!"

He pulled on my nipples. It hurt, but it also felt really good. His big hands enveloped my breasts and he expertly massaged them. He pulled my arms over my head and sucked on my arm pits. I had never thought of arm pits being erogenous zones, but it sure lit my fires. I moaned as he slowly turned my pits a bright red with his mouth. I was at the point of no return when he suddenly massaged my clit. I exploded like a Chinese fireworks factory.

I lay there twitching and winding down from my orgasm. He leaned into me and rammed his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it and rubbed it with my tongue. I could feel all the little bumps on it. It tasted good so I continued licking and sucking. My pussy was a swamp. I knew he could smell it because he dived on my muff and sucked my whole pussy into his mouth. I felt his tongue playing with my slit as he sucked up my juices. His tongue was doing a dance on my engorged clit. I came again in a shower of screams and girl juice.

He mounted me and gently slid his cock into my slick, wet tunnel. It was still sore, but he felt so good. I humped into him hard and buried his cock all the way. He moaned a little so I humped him again and again. He was ramming me into the mattress. I felt him swell, shake and shudder as he shot another wad of love potion into me. He collapsed on top of me. I could feel his chest hair grinding into my tits. He was heavy and soon I was gasping for breath.

"Sorry," he moaned as he rolled off. His cock popped out. I grabbed it, unwilling to let it rest for a moment.

"Let's get washed up and dressed and tour my island," he said.

"Well, if you insist. Personally, I would rather lick you clean and tour your body again!"

"No, I want you to see where you are living." He got up pulling me with him and then he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of wheat and carried me to the shower.

I tried to suck him off in the shower again but he wasn't having any of it. We toweled off and went back to the bedroom. A change of clothing for us had magically appeared while we were playing in the shower. I was starting to get used to this kind of treatment. We got dressed and went outside where a car with an open top and driver were waiting for us.

Ed and I got in the backseat and we started slowly along the jungle road. He played with my tits all the way while pointing out various things of interest. We broke out of the jungle onto a white sandy beach. There were several cabanas on the beach. We got out and inspected them.

"Sometime we should come down here and fuck," I suggested.

"Can do," he replied.

We got back into the car and started off again. It took us the rest of the afternoon to complete the island tour. We arrived back at the mansion just as the sun was setting.

"Let's get something to eat," Ed said as we departed the car. We went directly to the main dining room.

Dinner started with a shrimp cocktail, then a salad and finally the prime rib. I had never had prime rib before. I was amazed at how much I liked it. As the big finale, chocolate mousse was served. I had never had that either. I was stuffed with the best meal I had ever eaten.

"Al's gonna have to work my ass off after that meal," I remarked.

Ed opened the door to his bedroom and patted my ass as I entered. We went into his bathroom and stripped. I brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower to be joined a minute later by my master. This time he didn't say a thing as I sucked him off.

We lay down together on his huge bed and I took him into my arms. "This is the best day of my life," I sobbed into his chest hairs.

"Why are you crying?"

"I've never been this happy. This whole thing is like a fairy tale and I'm right in the middle of it with the man I love and he is my master. Things couldn't possibly be better than this."

"Sure they could. Watch this!" Ed said and dived on my muff again. He went directly to my clit and sucked it into his mouth as hard as he could. It was almost like he had a vacuum pump attached to it.

I felt it swelling up. "Please don't pop it!" I cried.

He looked up from between my thighs and laughed. "I couldn't pop it if I wanted to. Look at it."

I looked at my crotch and saw an engorged clit sticking out of it. He dropped his lips onto it and sucked it like it was a little cock. I only thought that it was sensitive before. Now it was like dynamite going off in my center. "I'm gonna pee!" I yelled.

He didn't care, he just kept sucking.

"Gaaaahhhh!" I cried as I failed to hold my piss in. I pissed all over Ed's chin. I was quaking in fear as the last of my pee drained out of me. I was sure Ed would give me to his buddies and make me a whore.

He just laughed and said, "See? I told you it got better!"

"Let's go take a shower," I pled.

"Okay, say, your pee isn't bad. A little salty but all right," he remarked on our way to his shower. "Besides, I brought it on myself. I knew that technique would probably make you piss like a race horse."

We stepped into the stinging, hot spray and all the pee from me and the dust from the island was washed away. I sheepishly reached for his cock.

"Don't be shy," he said, "nothing has changed. You just had an unexpected, extra sexy experience. Do you think you could jerk me off?"

"I'll give it a try. I want to watch you squirt anyway." I soaped up his dick and started to jack it. It swelled in my hand until it attained its normal huge proportions. I jacked him with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I could feel them move as his orgasm approached. The head of his dick swelled up and his whole cock got harder. I squeezed his balls. "Oh damn!" he cried as he squirted a massive load across the shower and watched it splatter on the wall. No wonder I could feel it when he came in me!

We got out of the shower and toweled off. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He lay down beside me and kissed me tenderly. "I guess I should have warned you about the piss maneuver," he whispered.

"That's okay. You are my master and you may do whatever you want to me. I was just scared because I thought you'd be pissed off. As it turned out, you were just pissed on. Still, it felt really intense and I'd like to try it again after my clit quits throbbing."

His big arms wrapped me up and he pulled me to him. I could feel his cock poking me in the belly. "I would like to sleep with your cock in my pussy if that's okay with you."

"I was just going to suggest the very same thing. In fact, we should get it on now and leave it in you wet. I have to be up and gone early in the morning and I won't have time to sock it to you again."

We got into the spoon position and he entered me. He started stroking me gently and got faster and faster, deeper and deeper. His fingers were rubbing my super sensitive clit. I felt my climax approach. "I'm gonna cum! I cried.

"Yes baby cum for me. Cum on my cock. Squeeze me with your pussy!"

I felt my cunt clamp down on his hardness. It was quivering and I was shuddering. His cock was swelling inside me. As I started to cum he started squirting his love offering into me. I was in heaven! There is nothing better than winding down from an intense climax with a pussy full of cum.

"I'm staying inside you all night," he said.

I smile and squeezed his dick with my vagina. His breath was hot and rapid against my neck. He kissed my neck and gave it a lick. He held my tits in his hands. Then he dozed off. I could hear him snoring softly behind me. I was content. I joined him in sleep.

Too soon it was time to get up. He picked me up and carried me to the shower. We gave each other a thorough cleaning. Back in the bedroom, it was time to say goodbye. He held me in his arms and squeezed me. I tilted my head up and kissed him. "Hurry back to me, my love," I sobbed.

"Don't worry about a thing Becky. I'll be back soon. I'll be thinking about you all the time I'm gone. I hate to leave you and your talented, tight, tasty pussy, but duty calls." He kissed me hard on the lips and once again I tasted his tongue.

I waved to him from the balcony as he boarded the limo and then he was gone. I turned around to go back to my room with tears in my eyes.

"Damn! You've fallen in love with him, haven't you?" asked Jazz.

"How could I not fall in love with him? He is everything I've ever dreamed about!"

"But he is your master. He owns you. Don't you care about that?"

"No I don't. I'll stay with him for free. I'll give his money back if I can just stay with him. Watching him leave was sheer torture for me. I can't wait until he returns!"

"I guess if that's the way you feel, there is no hope for you. I really like him too, but love has never entered into my mind. Well, it is time to start your daily routine. Beside Al and me, another instructor will be joining us today or tomorrow. As soon as he gets here, I'll bring you to him."

"Okay Jazz," I sniffled. I went to my room and cried until it was time to go to Al.

The next day my new instructor arrived. He had an English accent and confirmed that he was from London. He was to instruct me in etiquette and propriety among other things. He seemed to know everything about everything. By the end of the week, I was becoming a proper lady. It was new to me and fun. He taught me about clothing selection, what all those French menu items are and how to conduct myself correctly. I had never realized that being proper was so much work.

I was starting to enjoy my workouts with Al too. At least he didn't completely destroy me anymore. "Next month, we'll start your martial arts training," he informed me.

"Martial arts? Isn't that fighting?" I asked.

"Yes. A lady must be prepared to defend herself. Mr. James insists on it for all long term employees."

I went back to my room and summoned Jazz. "Have you had martial arts training?" I asked.

"Yes, three times a week every week."

"You must be an expert by now. Are all oriental women interested in martial arts?"

"Beats me! I'm not Oriental. I'm Samoan."

"Well, are you really good at it?"

"Not too bad. I don't fear very much, certainly not men!"

"What is a 'long term' employee?"

"A long term employee is someone who Mr. James thinks will be with us many years. Are you getting martial arts training?"

"Yes."

"Welcome to the family!"

I was so happy! I danced around my room, spinning and whirling. Jazz must have thought I'd gone nuts.

"Why are you so happy that Mr. James wants you here for more than a year? I would have thought you would have had enough of it in a year."

"It is natural for you to think that way because most of the girls who have come here had something to go back to. But for me, there is nothing where I came from except pain and frustration. This is the first time in my whole life I have been happy!"

I became an avid student, learning everything that I could from the instructors. I didn't learn it all in a week, but I was much better at the end of the week than at the beginning.

I was standing on the balcony again when Mr. James arrived. When I saw him get out of the limo, I sprinted downstairs and met him before he got to the house. I squealed and threw my arms around his neck, kissing him hard on the lips.

"Does this mean you're glad to see me?" he cracked.

"Yes master. I've been so lonely without you. You must be tired from your trip. Let me take a shower with you so I can rub your poor, tired muscles!"

"I have this feeling that there is only one muscle you are really interested in," he laughed.

I held his hand and pulled him into the house. As soon as we got to his rooms, I peeled his clothes away and dragged him to the shower.

"Wait a minute! Let me have a look at that fine little pussy of mine," he grinned. He stepped back and assessed my twat.

"Does it still meet with your approval master?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to taste it first."

He picked me up and hoisted me over his head. Then he lowered my wet pussy onto his face. I felt his tongue enter me. Oh god! I had waited for a week to feel him taste me. It was so good! He licked my clit and when I was trembling, he lowered me to the floor and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I greedily sucked on it as we entered the shower. I couldn't let go of him. My arms were wrapped as far around his body as they would go. I squeezed and hugged him. I had never been so happy to see anyone in my life.

"You seem to be mildly happy to see me. In fact, I think you came on your way out to greet me."

"I'm cumming right now!" I squealed.

He finally pried me loose long enough to get clean. I licked him all over. He didn't have any places my tongue didn't get to. When the shower was over he picked me up and carried me to his bed.

I fell on my back, opened my arms and legs and pulled him into me. His big cock sank into me right up to the balls. "Home at last," I sighed.

He smiled at me and started pumping my pussy. I squealed and wriggled beneath him. It was so erotic! His hairy chest rubbed across my nipples. It felt so good, like some sort of hairbrush torture. I pulled him down on top of me so I could feel the weight of him. I could feel his heart throbbing in his chest. It was keeping time with the throbbing in his cock. I squeezed his dick as hard as I could and made my hips dance around under him. This was how I wanted to die, with his chest crushing against me and his big, hard cock stuffed into my pussy.

"I've missed you so much. Fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum. Squirt me full!"

"I feel like I'm finally home. Your pussy is so tight and juicy. I love your pussy. I am going to fill you with my love cream!"

He was giving me long strokes and bottoming out every now and then. I felt my orgasm building deep in my center. Like ripples in a pond, it overtook my being and I screamed as I came on his hard dick. He never slowed his stroke, but instead increased his speed. My cunt was getting hotter and hotter. My love lube was flowing like a river.

He gasped, "Unh, unh, unh. I'm cumming now!"

Feeling his offering splash off my cervix sent me over the top again. My whole body was quivering as my cunt clamped down on his hot dick trapping it in my warm wet tunnel. My head flopped around and I was issuing a constant low moan. "You are home, in our home together as one forever," I whispered.

He rolled us over and kissed me deeply, playing with my tongue and feeling my tits. He pinched my nipples and I wriggled under his touch. One big hand cupped my butt cheeks and he squeezed them gently. I felt so good that I passed out on top of him.

I woke up on my back. He was kissing every inch of my body. He looked at me and smiled. "When I'm finished worshipping your body, let's go to the beach," he said.

"I'm for that! Just don't stop worshipping too soon!"

He slid up my body, crushing me against him and soul kissed me. I rubbed my tongue all over the inside of his mouth, tasting every part. I adored his weight and hairiness. "Please don't let me go!" I begged.

"Not to worry. You will be here a long time."

We got up, showered and dressed for the beach. Our little touring limo was loaded with picnic stuff, the driver got in and we set off. When we arrived at the beach I noticed that one of the cabanas had been set up for us. There was a big cooler full of soft drinks, cracked crab, and other snack items.

We settled into beach chairs while the driver unloaded. "Will that be all Mr. James?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's about it. Be back in four hours."

"Yes sir!"

As soon as the driver left Mr. James said, "Let's go skinny dipping!"

He peeled his clothes off and ran for the water. I was right behind him, also suddenly nude. We frolicked in the surf, laughing like children. He made a dive at my legs and dragged me under. He popped me to the surface, sputtering and gasping for air. He laughed and held me in a tight embrace. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I could feel his cock poking at my belly. I put my hands on his shoulders and hoisted myself up. Reaching behind me I grabbed his cock and aimed it at my pussy. Then I let go of his shoulders and settled onto the hard warmth of my man's cock.

"You are a clever girl, aren't you?" he laughed and pumped my pussy. He played with my nipples as he slowly fucked me in the surf. It didn't take long for me to start shaking. My first climax at the beach arrived and took over my mind and body. I was impaled on his harpoon and he bounced me up and down on it in the warm South Pacific water. His cock swelled up and he thrust hard into me, delivering his sweet gift of love.

He carried me up the beach and laid me on one of the loungers. His cock was still wiggling around in me so I performed the pussy massage maneuver and soon he was steel-hard again. "Are you trying to kill me?" he moaned.

"Of course, master. This is all part of my evil scheme to take over your empire. First, I fuck you to death and then I take over. Simple, huh?"

"I like simple, effective plans. Fuck me to death!"

"You've got to help! Start stroking!"

"Yes maam."

He slammed me so hard I thought he might break the furniture. I concentrated on squeezing his cock and wiggling my pussy. "I just love this!" he whispered as he drove me into the lounger.

"I have been living for this. I love your cock and I love the way you shove it in me. It can't get better than this!" I panted.

He settled into a nice, steady rhythm and fucked me for half an hour. I must have cum ten times. His stroking became quicker and more urgent. His cock grew within me and he blasted my vagina with the biggest load yet. I squeezed his cock with my pussy, trying to keep it in me. Finally, despite my efforts, it shrank and popped out.

We rolled off the lounger and onto a big beach towel. I couldn't let go. The warmth of the sand and the heat of his body kept me in a perpetual state of readiness. He knew he could stick his pole in me at any time and he knew my eager pussy would gobble it up. We lay on the towel and drank some wine from the cooler. He fed me some cracked crab and crackers with cheese. He poured a little wine in my belly button and licked it up. The soft trade winds swept through our hair. This was perfect.

He was fucking me hard again when we heard the limo approach. I shook my hips and caused him to cum. He popped his cock out of me and we raced into the water, cum dribbling down my legs. We washed each other off in the ocean and ran back to the cabana to dress just as the limo pulled up. We got in the back seat and the limo started slowly back down the jungle trail.

"We've got to go to the beach more often," he observed.

"Yes, there is nothing more relaxing than a nice swim," I giggled.

We arrived back at the mansion and went to his bedroom. "How long can you stay with me this time?" I asked.

"I'll be here for four days and then I've got to leave for ten more days."

"By the time you get back the next time, I'll be the horniest girl in the South Pacific!"

"Becky, you're the horniest girl in the South Pacific now!"

"It wasn't long ago I was an unhorny virgin. You're the one who got me hooked on cock. Now look at me! I'm addicted to your pecker and it's all your fault!"

"Yeah, it's great, isn't it? You have also hooked me on your pussy. I can't stop thinking about you. I don't even want any of the other women I meet in my travels. You have ruined my international reputation as a horn dog."

bassbelly
bassbelly
774 Followers