Volunteer Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking in Calcutta during the day involved breathing thick, brown, polluted air and being dazzled and beaten by the sun. Evenings brought relief from the sun and allowed us to walk without sweating, but they also brought smoke from the thousands of tiny fires set up on the sidewalks where homeless families cooked their dinners. It was hard to see so much poverty, so close, at nearly every moment of the day. Knowing we were doing even the smallest amount to help relieved some, thought not all, of the guilt we felt at being so privileged. At the very least, it prompted us not to take our good fortune for granted. All I wished for for myself was to be able to hold Kurt’s hand as we walked.

I hardly ever thought about Tommy any more. I hadn’t planned to get involved with someone else, but since it had happened, I enjoyed it to the fullest.

Kurt and I often went to the cinema, which besides showing fairly recent American movies for the equivalent of twenty-five cents, was deliciously air-conditioned. It was a bit of a shock coming out of a showing of Coyote Ugly, replete with half naked women writhing around on top of a New York City bar, to the thick, hot air and darkened streets of Calcutta, quiet and almost empty at last, men in lunghis sleeping on the straw-stuffed seats of their rickshaws.

And every night we’d wait until everyone else went to bed and then make out on the couch. I still loved my volunteer work, but the focus of my day became the evenings and being in Kurt’s arms. Being in a situation that almost absolutely prevented us from fulfilling our desires reminded me of high school, although didn’t recall ever becoming so shockingly wet and desperately aroused under the clumsy hands of high-school boys. It was also the way we started out so slowly, making rather banal conversation before we relaxed and got down to business that reminded me of more innocent days.

One night some other people decided to stay up late as well, so Kurt and I left them in the common room and sat on the stairs that led to a small courtyard. Kurt sat on my left, very close, but not touching. I was more used to the humidity by then; I found it comforting that the air felt thick enough to embrace me. I scratched at a mosquito bite on my calf.

“The mosquitoes here are too much,” I said, breaking a short silence.

“Do you have repellent?”

“Yes, but I don’t want to use it. I don’t like the idea of putting poison on my skin.”

Kurt trailed a finger up the tender inside of my forearm where it lay across my thigh. “Your skin is so soft,” he said.

“Thank you.” I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“You smell good,” I said.

“Thank you.”

“Will you… teach me German?” I asked.

“If you want me to, I will.” Kurt put his right arm around me and stroked my hair, pushing it back from my forehead. “Your hair smells sweet.” “Thank you.”

“I’ll teach you to say ‘I love you’ in German. Ich libe dich.”

“Ish… say it again?”

“Ich… libe… dich.”

I felt self-conscious saying it. My heart was pounding. Surely he wasn’t REALLY saying it? Why had he chosen that phrase to start with? I’d studied both French and Spanish in school and the lessons had started with ‘Buenos dias, Senor’ and ‘Bonjour, Madame.’

“Ich libe dich,” I said softly.

“Good. Oh, I see the mosquitoes now. Are they bothering you?”

“Mosquitoes always bother me. My mother said it’s because I have sweet blood. But I’m okay.”

“Sweet blood? Yes, I’m sure this is true.” Kurt ran one finger around my jaw from my ear to my chin and I looked up at him. Then he kissed me once.

“I have repellent that is not poisonous,” he said. “Do you want to use some?”

I blinked. “What? No. I mean, sure, maybe later you could go get it.”

I pressed my lips against Kurt’s neck and shivered when I felt his arm tighten around my shoulder. Kurt kissed me again and I savored the feeling of his full lips on mine. I knew that was the end of the conversation.

As each night went by, my German lessons progressed. Kurt and I got progressively bolder, but we always talked for a while, not touching, before we began to kiss.

“Ich bin, du bist, ir, sie, es ist, wir sind, eir seid, sie sind,” I conjugated, two nights later.

“Very good.”

“Now teach me ‘to want.’” I murmured.

“I will,” said Kurt, sliding his hands up my waist to cup my breasts.

The lesson was over quickly that night, because the common room emptied out earlier than usual. When we were alone, we clung to each other more hungrily than ever before. I squeezed his cock through his jeans and kissed his taut stomach and he rubbed my pussy through my long skirt. Once he even pulled up my shirt to suck on my nipples briefly, but that was too much of a chance to take. We couldn’t do much because we had to listen for the night watchman who might show up at any moment.

“Maybe we could find another hostel,” said Kurt said at last, pulling his mouth away from mine.

“Maybe.”

Kurt was grinding his erection against me insistently and if he had suggested it, I might have agreed to be a little less conscientious and taken the chance that we wouldn’t be discovered.

“Maybe?” Kurt suddenly bit my neck, sucking my skin into his mouth.

I cried out in pleasure, unable to stop myself. Kurt put his hand over my mouth to quiet me, and I took his hand and one at a time, slid each of his fingers sensuously into my mouth, sucking suggestively, looking right into his eyes as I did so. Kurt stared back at me, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly open. I moved my other hand down to stroke the bulge in his pants and a low moan escaped him. I squeezed his erection harder and sucked his longest finger all the way into my mouth. Kurt groaned.

I pulled his finger out of my mouth, but didn’t stop stroking him with my other hand.

“You see?” I said, laughing a little. “It’s not so easy to be silent.”

“Okay… okay.” Kurt laughed a bit himself, dropping his head onto my shoulder, but it ended as more of a whimper as I went back to sucking his finger, pushing it slowly, slowly into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue.

When it got very late, we reluctantly went back to our separate dorm rooms alone and frustrated. I lay on my narrow bed under the tired ceiling fan alone yet again, trembling, aching, my pussy sopping wet, desperately missing the feeling of Kurt’s body against mine. I buried my face in my pillow and longed for the night when he would never have to pull away and stop touching me, when would I see his cock outside of those confining jeans and wrap my hands around it, and feel it sliding smoothly into me.

When I heard the faint creaking sound of my metal bedframe, I realized I had unknowingly been grinding my pelvis into the mattress as I imagined Kurt’s hard cock pumping in and out of me. I forced myself to stop, to take a deep breath and try to calm down. If I hadn’t been staying up so late and missing so much sleep lately, I would never have been able to fall asleep, but luckily, as excited as I was, I was tired enough to fall asleep quickly.

The next night was worse. All day I’d been distracted. When Kurt and I began our nightly “date” on the couch, I was more brazen than usual.

“You know,” Kurt said, pulling away a bit after I’d slid my hand down the front of his jeans to rub his engorged cock. “It can be… painful for a guy, to not—"

“Oh, don’t give me that. It can be painful for a woman too, you know,” I said, with genuine annoyance.

“It can?”

“Are you kidding me? You think it’s easy for me to do all this and then just stop and go back to my room? You think I don’t want more?”

“Well, I—"

“Feel this,” I interrupted. “Feel how—“ I lowered my voice to an even softer whisper. “Feel how wet I am.” I was wearing a wraparound skirt that day. It was long, but I was able to push the material aside to allow Kurt to touch my panties. “You see?”

I lost some of my annoyance as Kurt began to rub me through my soaked panties. “Your knickers are soaked through,” he said.

“I told you,” I said, in a much calmer tone. “This is difficult for me too.” I moaned as his fingers found my clitoris. “I don’t want to wait any more.”

“Nor do I,” Kurt said. “Tomorrow, if they don’t have an empty room, we will go somewhere else. Anywhere else.”

It was the very next morning that I finally got the answer I wanted when I went to make my daily inquiry about vacancies.

“Yes, there is one room,” grumbled the deskman, his heavy moustache twitching with disapproval. “Which guy?”

“Ah, the… um… the Austrian guy,” I said, unable to meet his gaze. I leaned over the desk to point out Kurt’s name in the register.

I tried not to smile too widely in front of the desk man as he gave me my receipt and new room key, knowing he probably thought I was a typical Western slut who writhed around half-naked on top of bars back in New York, but it was a losing battle. I was going to get to spend the whole night with Kurt. How could I not smile?

Our new room was small and clean. It had two narrow single beds made up with plain white sheets and pushed together to form one. The room also contained a table, a chair, a cabinet, and a wastebasket and had two windows and the ubiquitous ceiling fan, but all I cared about was the bed and the door to close behind us. And maybe the fan.

That evening I took a shower and rubbed my skin with some sweet-smelling ayurvedic lotion I’d gotten at Newmarket. I put on a pretty, black camisole, which I’d brought just in case, and matching black panties under the shapeless clothes I put back on for the trip from the bathroom to our new room.

The anticipation and the sudden solution to our privacy problem had made us both a bit shy again, so we didn’t pounce on each other. We ignored the subject of sex, and simply decided to get ready for bed – albeit a few hours earlier than usual.

I peeked at Kurt out of the corner of my eye as he undressed down to his boxers, catching glimpses of the lean-muscled body I so wanted to touch. I caught him peeking at me once and when our eyes met, we both looked away. I was blushing furiously, but I didn’t dare look again to see if Kurt was blushing too.

Once I turned out the light and we lay down next to each other on the hard Indian mattress, we immediately began kissing. Finally I was able to feel Kurt’s smooth, warm skin against mine. We had never had this much contact before, and it intoxicated me. This time when he pressed his erection against me, we didn’t have so many layers of clothing between us and I could feel the heat of it. I felt desperate for him to tear off my panties and thrust into me, but we had all night and I knew taking our time would only make it better.

So I kissed him slowly, my tongue sensuously exploring his. He tickled the roof of my mouth with his tongue and I gently bit his lower lip and then sucked it softly. Our kissing was soft and endless and eventually our hands began to explore each other’s bodies. I ran my hands up Kurt’s back and into his hair, and then down to his hips.

Kurt pushed my camisole up and sighed as he saw my breasts fully for the first time. Pushing me back gently, he lowered his head to take my tight, aching nipples into his mouth one by one, before I helped him pull the camisole over my head and completely off. Then he cupped my breasts in his hands and kissed my lips again, more insistently this time. I felt barely able to control myself, so close to Kurt and surrounded by his soapy-clean smell. I was dizzy and grateful to be lying down. Kurt’s mouth went back to my nipples, alternating between brushing them each gently with his tongue and pulling them into his mouth and sucking them firmly. “You have beautiful breasts,” Kurt said hoarsely, raising his head.

I couldn’t speak, but pulled his head back down again, moaning and arching my back up to him. But instead of returning his lips to my breasts, he covered them with his hands and squeezed my nipples gently as he moved his head down lower, trailing soft kisses down to my stomach.

“Oh, my God,” I moaned softly, as waves of pleasure radiated through my body from each point that his lips touched. When Kurt’s lips moved over my black cotton panties, I started trembling slightly. He moved his hand down, and my legs parted easily for him. He gasped as his fingers touched the panel between my legs.

“You are so wet,” he murmured.

“You… the way you touch me…” Whatever I would have said next was lost in a soft, incoherent cry as he slid a finger into my panties and brushed my clitoris gently.

Kurt moaned as he slid his finger over my slick labia. His erratic breathing speeded up as he began to gently ease down my panties. I lifted my hips to help him and at that moment he brought his lips down to softly taste me before pulling my panties the rest of the way down. I cried out again, louder this time, and was afraid for a moment that someone would hear. But some rational part of my hazy mind reminded me that we had our own room at last and the right to do as we pleased.

“Now you,” I said, sitting up dizzily. “Take these off.” I gently pushed Kurt back onto the bed so I could pull down his boxers, carefully lifting the waistband over his erection. As I released his rigid cock from its confines, it sprang into the air, the tip shiny with precum.

Seeing it at last made me catch my breath. It was exquisite, hard and beautiful. Tearing my gaze away from that beautiful cock, I surveyed Kurt’s naked body for a moment, taking in his pale skin and brown nipples, the dark hair on his lean, muscular legs. I admired his slightly tensed abdomen and the faint, dark line of hair leading down from his navel. Slowly I reached out and touched that line, feeling his muscles jump as I followed it down with my hand until I it reached the dark pubic hair surrounding the base of his cock.

With one finger, I traced a throbbing vein up the shaft of his cock, before wrapping my hand around it at last. Kurt’s body jerked slightly and his eyes closed as I began to slide my hand up and down his shaft, my hand lubricated by the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip of his cock. His hot hardness pulsing in my hand made me feel wanton and, my heart pounding, I straddled his thighs, continuing to pump his cock.

“Wow,” he whispered, gazing up at me. He softly ran his hands along my waist, up to my breasts. "Wow," he said again.

Then I leaned forward to kiss him, at the same time letting go of him with my hand, but pressing my soaked pussy against his cock instead. Slowly I began to rub my engorged clitoris against Kurt’s cock, my pussy lips partially enveloping it, causing him to pull me tightly to his chest and thrust his tongue deeper into my mouth.

I stopped thinking about where I was. I just knew it was okay, finally, finally to let go. I savored the feeling of Kurt’s body throbbing against mine and the sound of his low groaning against my tongue. When I sat up again, Kurt gazed up at me, eyes wide, and reached up to caress my breasts before gripping my narrow waist. He looked into my eyes.

“Are you sure?” he asked, breathing raggedly.

His concern melted me.

“Oh, my God, yes.”

Reaching into the toiletry case on the table next to the bed, he pulled out a condom.

“Let me put this on,” he said. "It's okay, I didn't buy them here, I brought them from home."

“Okay,” I whispered and then I leaned down and we kissed again, hard, until we almost forgot why we had stopped. But eventually I disentangled myself from Kurt, and lay beside him with my head on his chest, listening to his heart slamming against his ribs and trying to catch my breath a bit while he tore open the package and rolled the condom on.

Raising himself on one elbow, Kurt looked down at me. He leaned forward as though to kiss me again but then pulled back. To encourage him, I put my arms around his neck and smiled up into his eyes, and then he smiled too.

“Du bist schon,” he said, and kissed me slowly and deeply until I felt like I was dissolving.

Kurt sounded like he was strangling as he murmured in German. “Ich will dich,” I heard him say, but the rest of his words were muffled against my neck. He was touching me again, his fingers rubbing my slippery sex softy at first and then manipulating my clitoris more firmly until I was gasping and moaning and clutching at the coarse sheets beneath us. Then suddenly he was above me, positioning his cock right where I wanted it to be, but holding back, barely brushing against me where I was waiting, quivering.

I opened eyes I didn’t even realize I’d closed.

“Please. Now, please,” I begged.

Slowly, slowly, as I moaned gratefully, Kurt slid his throbbing cock into my tight, wet pussy, making me feel filled and complete. When he was all the way in, he paused for a moment, bracing himself on his arms, his body twitching slightly, his head hanging down so his hair softly brushed my rock-hard nipples. Then he looked up and into my eyes again as he pulled slowly out and thrust back in just as slowly. My arms still around his neck, I pulled him down to me so that I could feel his whole body against me as he began building up into a faster rhythm. My hips rose eagerly to meet his thrusts and when his hand came back to my clitoris as he moved, I closed my eyes again and gave myself up to his rhythm and his touch.

“Kurt… Kurt.” I whispered his name over and over, wanting to feel the sound of filling my mouth, just as I felt his cock filling my pussy, so that I would experience as much of him as I could.

“Oh, Kurt, oh my God.”

Everything became blurry. All that mattered was his warm skin under my hands, and the exquisite pleasure rushing through me as he thrust into me over and over. Hard and hot and moving against me, inside of me. I still smelled the soap he’d used, but it was mixed with a sweaty, musky smell that enveloped me and made me feel like I was breathing in his essence. My senses were filled. I felt sweet, and melting. I was sweating, I was moaning, my body was moving in perfect rhythm with Kurt’s. Finally I could feel him, all of him, his cock, his hands, his mouth, feel his chest pressing against my breasts. My nerve endings were overwhelmed.

“Oh, God… Kurt… now, now,” I moaned incoherently, digging my fingernails into his shoulders that were slick with sweat, gasping for breath. “Oh, Kurt… oh, please, please,” I begged. Kurt increased his efforts on my clitoris and thrust into me strong and deep and I could feel it building up, his fingers rubbing me, the sweet, slow tension like honey pouring, more and more, and his cock, finally, finally, his cock hard inside me, filling me, and his lips, and oh my God, his cock, so hard when I was so, so soft, my heart pounding, my body begging, and then I was sobbing with delicious release as my back arched and my orgasm flowed through me, overflowed, suffusing my entire body with incredible sweet warmth.

“You are so beautiful, so beautiful,” Kurt whispered as the exquisite spasms continued to shake my body.

Kurt’s cock felt so solid and satisfying as the inner muscles of my pussy contracted around it. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. Kurt moved to adjust to the new angle and speeded up his motions. His breathing came in desperate gasps. I matched his thrusts, savoring the feeling of him within me as well as the contrast of his soft hair pressed against my neck and his powerful grip on my shoulders.

Suddenly he raised himself up on his arms again, giving him leverage to drive into me more deeply and the sudden feeling of cool air against my sweaty chest and stomach made me shiver. I gazed up at him, in awe of the tension in his face and the power of his thrusting, faster and faster as his cock pistoned in and out of my slick and still faintly contracting pussy.

“Ich komme,” he gasped, just before his body jerked and he drove into me hard, at the same time groaning gutturally and pounding a fist violently into the mattress.