Voluptus Ludum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

Emily walked over to it and lifted the deck in her hand. She smiled down at it fondly, once again remembering the debauchery the cards had introduced her to. Turning to Rebecca and Alice she held out the deck, and said:

"Take a look. Go on, it won't bite." She added seeing the hesitation on Alice's face. The young German reached out with a shaking hand and took the deck, then, still shaking, she did as Emily had said, going through the deck and taking in the absurd imagery before her. All of the cards were erotic in some way, and they seemed to emit something... a scent, she thought and breathed deeply, trying to discern it, and the longer she in took the scent the stronger it became, though she came no closer to knowing what it was. What she did know was the heat building within her very being.

Alice stopped shuffling through the deck. Her breathing becoming pants for air as her body heat grew too intense for her to handle, causing a need to remove her stifling clothes to overtake her mind. Emily took the deck from her, just as the German girl began tearing at her clothes, almost ripping her shirt in two with her need to be freed. Rebecca came up behind her, holding her hands down, calming Alice while she began to skilfully remove her dishevelled attire. Emily looked on, slowly stripping herself down, teasing Alice with her sensual display. Soon Rebecca was the only still clothed.

Emily stepped up to Alice. The German still seemed unsure, despite the raging lust inside her, forcing her nipples to reach their peak, while her engorged pussy practically dripped with excitement.

"It's okay," Emily said soothingly, "I'll be gentle." Alice shuddered as she felt the transformed woman's finger trace the shape of her full lips, then travel down her soft throat, to her large mounds, before reaching the sensitive bullets at their peak. Meanwhile Emily's arousal was beginning to further show.

Rebecca watched her Mistress as she explored the new girl. She felt no jealousy toward Alice, only a longing to be touched as she was, but knew that her turn would come in due time. The German girl still seemed to be hesitant. That's to be expected, Rebecca thought: She doesn't know the pleasure my Mistress can give her. As she thought this she noticed Emily's cock begin it's ascent, filling with blood to its full glory, though still nothing compared to what it was just that morning. Rebecca felt her pussy moisten in memory.

Emily could feel her shaft filling with blood and knew what she wanted this beautiful foreigner to do.

"Alice," She whispered gently, despite the lustful undertone. Alice replied with a small moan, then a sharp cry when Emily forced her to her knees, bringing her eyes level with the pillar of masculinity.

"Kiss it baby." Those words... those... awful words... the thoughts echoed through Alice's mind, almost hurting her. She turned away from the phallus, but Emily gripped her head, turning it back to face it.

"Just kiss it." The pain rose sharply, and images flashed through her mind. She heard incoherent words being spoken within her mind, they sounded soothing, yet only caused the agony to rise. Silently, Alice began to weep.

Emily quickly noticed something was wrong. She had expected this to be easy, with Alice only resisting slightly, before giving in, but she continue to fight back. Thinking she needed someone to be in control, Emily took hold of her head, and turned her to face the throbbing poll, then she saw it; a single tear streaming down her cheek. Instantly she let go, shock completely wiping all lust from her features. Alice fell back due to the sudden release.

Both Emily and Rebecca stared at the weeping girl, shock and concern etched into their faces. Alice laid there, still and unmoving, save for the occasional quiver that ran through her body.

"A-Alice? Are you alright?" Emily asked, kneeling down to place what was for supposed to be a comforting hand on Alice's arm, yet it seemed to bring a very different reaction. From her frail position Alice rose, a look of pure rage on her face, yet within her eyes was a fear that neither Emily, nor Rebecca could hope to fathom at the time.

"Fuck off! Just leave me alone! I don't to do this anymore! No more..." She trailed off at the end, simply lowering her head and sobbing lightly. Mistress and servant looked on as she grabbed her clothes and left the mansion.

The two looked at each other. Neither could think a word to say after that, each trying to figure it out in their own minds first

"I'm gonna see if she's alright." Emily finally said and redressed, leaving Rebecca to her thoughts. Outside she saw Alice walking down the long pathway.

"Alice wait!" She called out, but the girl either didn't hear her or didn't want to, as she continued to down the path. Breaking into a run, Emily caught up to her quickly.

"Alice, please wait. Please, just tell me what's wrong." Emily said, concern thick in her voice. Still Alice didn't stop.

Acting on pure emotion, Emily stepped in front of the silent girl. And wrapped her in her arms. Almost immediately Alice began to struggle, but Emily held strong, soon the girl began to shout for her to let go, which faded to sobs of protest, but still Emily held her.

"Shhh, it's okay baby. I'm here; you're safe. Nothing's gonna hurt you. Shh, that's it." Emily said, her voice taking on a motherly tone, as she attempted to calm Alice down. The German's struggled stopped shortly, and her strength finally gave out, her legs falling from beneath her, while Emily lowered her down, never releasing her.

"I won't let anyone hurt you." Emily stated, though she knew that it wouldn't be possible to do so. The two stayed like that until Alice seemed to cry herself to the point of exhaustion, falling asleep in Emily's arms. She carried the unconscious girl back to the house.

"Is she alright?" Rebecca asked as Emily laid the sleeping German on the couch.

"I don't know. I hope so, I just wish I knew why she reacted that way." Emily looked to Rebecca who shook her head. Glancing at the clock on the wall, they realised how late it was: 12:30AM. Deciding to take it up again after getting some rest the two returned to their bedroom, which they had cleaned during earlier, though the scent of their activities still remained, albeit very faintly. There the days events played over in their minds, before the need to sleep pulled them under. Throughout the night Emily continually woke up, feeling a chill run up her spine each time, as though she had woken from a horrible nightmare, except she couldn't remember anything. Each time she took several minutes before calming down and falling back to sleep.

When morning came and her biological time clock told her to wake, Emily sat up. Heavy bags were under her eyes, despite the bright glow her face naturally had. She looked at Rebecca whose face was toward her, and she smiled, seeing the cat like grin on her servant's face; it eased her somewhat. Running a hand through her hair, Emily's thoughts found their way to yesterday. Instantly she sprung from bed, thankful that she'd forgotten to undress, and rushed downstairs, hoping that Alice had yet to wake. With a sigh of relief she saw her still sleeping.

Emily sat on the arm of the couch. She watched Alice, who, not too long ago, had looked so distraught and filled with rage, now seemed as calm as still water, yet Emily knew this meant she could be easily disturbed, even by the lightest of touches. The comparison seemed strangely prominent to Emily, who almost believed that Alice was just like still water, calming and unmoving, but so easily disrupted. Feeling somewhat calmer, Emily went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, assuming that Alice would no doubt be hungry when she woke, since she hadn't seemed to have eaten anything since yesterday. She quickly set to work.

Stretching much like a cat Rebecca awoke feeling completely refreshed, if a little horny. Reaching to her side, for her Mistress's lovely cock, she felt nothing but velvet sheet. Slightly alarmed by this, she bolted into an upright position looking around desperately for Emily. Getting out of the bed, she ran down the stairs, panic almost setting in, but then she caught the scent of eggs and bacon being made, and her racing heartbeat settled. Even though her reaction was somewhat strange, Rebecca never questioned it, knowing deep within that she needed her Mistress now and forever, yet she never consciously acknowledged this fact. Seeing Alice on the couch, she remembered the events from the day before, and understood why her Mistress had woken up so early. Walking into the kitchen, Rebecca saw Emily preparing their breakfast with quick, practised movements. It almost shocked her that someone could do that.

"What's cooking?" She asked, breathing in deeply through her nose, her mouth watering at the scent.

"French toast, bacon, cereal, y'know whatever we want." Emily replied, turning to greet her servant.

"Of course, if Miss Millionaire wants something more fancy, we can order out?" Raising an eyebrow in an teasing manner.

"Anything you make is worth the world to me Mistress." Rebecca chuckled and placed a small kiss on the cook's lips, who returned the favour with greater passion. Her hands moved unconsciously to the prominent bulge in her Mistress's jeans.

"Wait." Emily said, and pushed her back lightly, "We'll continue this later, it just wouldn't feel right, you know? With Alice and all..." She blushed lightly, causing Rebecca to once again chuckle.

"Alright, I can wait. But not for long." She added as a whisper in Emily's hear, sending a shiver of want down the Futa's spine.

Less than five minutes later and the food was ready. As if in response to this, Alice began to stir, groaning and mumbling about five more minutes, as though the previous days events hadn't happened.

"C'mon sweetheart, time to wake up and eat." Emily said. Alice turned away and grumbled, but then she sniffed the air, her hunger manifesting in a loud growl from her stomach. Almost instantly the groggy girl was wide awake and scanning the room for food. Then she saw the two women nearby, one holding a plate of food out for Alice, while the other was seated and eating like a ravenous wolf. The memories came back to her in a flood, causing her head to spin and fall back into the soft embrace of the couches cushions. She laid there gasping for air, before calming herself and sitting back up.

"I-I'm sorry about last night." She said, seeming to refuse to make eye contact with either one of them.

"Don't worry about it. You hungry?" Emily asked, putting on a small smile. The young girl took the plate with surprising speed, and was soon eating away, only pausing to say how good it was. When all the food was devoured, she leaned back, a contented smile on her face, and looked at the two expectedly.

"What is it?" Rebecca asked.

"Aren't you gonna ask about last night?" Alice replied.

"Not unless you want to tell us. We won't pry." Emily said, despite the curious look in Rebecca's eyes, she knew she must follow her Mistress's decisions. Alice sighed in relief.

"Thank you." A brief silence fell over them then, before Emily broke the silence.

"Do you want to play a game?" Alice looked up, brow furrowed in confusion.

"What game?"

"Voluptus Ludum of course!" The other two looked at her, shocked that she'd offer such a game.

"But our decks-" Rebecca began.

"We can go out and buy some new ones, besides we need something to pass the time." Emily said, but Rebecca knew that if she could, her Mistress would be plunging deep into her depths at that very moment. But she wouldn't, not with Alice there.

"I guess we could." Alice said, still unsure of this.

"Well then, when you're ready, let's go!" Emily said, obviously excited by this little excursion.

"I'll be upstairs taking a shower." Rebecca said, blowing a kiss to her lover before ascending the stairs, leaving the German and the Mistress alone. The two sat in somewhat awkward silence for several moments.

Alice was first to break the silence.

"My father would abuse me..." Were her words, shocking Emily, who looked at the girl unable to completely comprehend the words.

"What?" She said, unable to grasp what was just said to her.

"Before I left home for America, my father would either beat me, or force me to... you know... suck his dick." She explained, tears forming and her cheeks flushed red, both from embarrassment and pure, unadulterated hatred.

"Alice, I-I don't-"

"And sometimes not just me, my mother was always a large target. But the difference was that I think she enjoyed, I could hear them sometimes, at night. The sounds of him hitting her, and her crying out in pain, yet begging for more. I think he thought I was a submissive masochist as well." Alice sounded strangely calm saying this, despite the tears now streaming down her cheeks and falling from her chin. Her lips began to quiver.

"When I was old enough to leave, he tried to stop me... he-he choked me, but not with his hands." Her hands went to her throat, as though the phantom of a cock was still lodged there. "I fought back though, I bit him. I drew blood. Then I punched him in the nuts... the feeling of causing him pain was marvellous, but even then I was still horrified of him; he wouldn't stop shouting at me, saying I was his, that I wouldn't survive without him. And my mother just stood there, not saying anything, almost as though she agreed with him. So much happened, but I'm here now, and that's what matters, right?" Alice finally finished, a small smile spreading on her face. Emily stared at her in stunned silence.

"I'm so sorry." She finally said. It was all she could think to say; even with everything that had happened in her life, that was far worse, at least Emily had been in a home, but Alice... Emily couldn't bare to imagine the hell she was put through.

"Don't be... It's in the past now, or at least, it should be." She said obviously remembering last night.

"If you don't mind, but you seemed so tough when I first met you, I didn't think anyone would even think of messing with you." Alice chuckled lightly.

"That was the plan. Not long before I left... that place... I began working out, training in martial arts and the like, but it was never enough, I was too scared of him to fight back, until the final day. I began to dress that way to scare others away, but then I found Voluptus Ludum." She looked up, as though her memories were playing on the ceiling and smiled fondly.

"I overheard people talking about it at a previous job. I became interested, and bought a deck. Then I played for the first time and I was hooked. I began to take longer hours at work to get more money so I could build up my deck, and finally I was good enough to travel back to Germany and win the nationals. Life was going so good for me, so much so that I'd practically forgotten about everything, but then my mother contacted me. She wanted to make it up to me apparently, telling me that she'd left my dad, and was deeply sorry for everything. The problem was that I had already heard, my dad was arrested for... shall we say, beastly deeds, and wasn't getting out anytime soon. All of their money was taken, and she had nowhere else to go. I had a lot of money after the nationals and I didn't really need that much, so I gave her some and told her to never talk to me again. Then a few weeks later after I came back here, Sors Nepellus came. You know the rest."

With that the two fell into total silence. With the exception of Alice, who would sniff occasionally and wipe the tears from her eyes, while Emily absorbed what she had been told.

"Why would you tell me? Don't think I'm being rude or anything, I'd just like to know." She finally asked.

"Because, for some reason, I feel safe around you. Like nothing ever happened." Alice answered. Does this have anything to with Sors Nepellus? Emily thought, knowing that real people don't just open up the way Alice did, not to someone who was essentially a stranger. Yet she couldn't care if it was the meddling of a Goddess, or the power of her cards. Emily was glad that Alice seemed to trust her.

"Alice, th-" Just then a voice they knew all too well rang through their minds.

"The next match is about to begin: the participants are Emily Ralia, and Alice Fae." The two women looked at one another, before a sudden wave of vertigo hit them and they fell unconsciousness.

The two woke and found themselves in the field where Rebecca and Emily had previously battled. With the one difference being that Sors Nepellus was absent, in her place was her representative.

"Once you are ready you may begin." She said and Emily looked on the other side of the field, seeing Alice looking around, in awe of where she was.

"Why am I playing again already? Shouldn't it be two others?"

"The selection process is entirely random, Miss Ralia, it just so happened that you were chosen twice." Yeah right, Nepellus probably had a hand in the selection process. Emily thought and returned her attention to Alice.

"What's going on?" Alice asked, her voice small yet seeming to carry over to Emily.

"You are going to play each other." The representative calmly stated, "The winner will receive the other's deck and eternal servitude." Alice looked to Emily in horror.

She really didn't want to do this. Emily shuffled her deck, but her mind was against this whole heartedly; Alice also wanted no part in this, but Sors Nepellus wanted them to play anyway. Despite her lack of enthusiasm, Emily was resolved to win. Alice was also shuffling, but was shaking and unsure of herself, constantly looking at her deck, as though it would leap out of her hands and attack her. Once done they placed their decks done and began.

Emily went first. She now had a better idea of what she wanted to do, and went ahead with a similar strategy from the last battle, and summoned a high power monster, the same from her previous battle. The now familiar sensations coursed through her, as her body transformed from it's busty human form to a demonic beast with a feminine figure, while also sporting a phallus as long as a human's leg.

"I also equip the Lustful Armour, coursing my enemies creature to lose one thousand power if it's female or futanari. That's all for now."

If everything had shocked Alice before, then this blew her away. Despite feeling as though she wanted to look away, she couldn't tear her eyes from the sight before her; of what Emily had become, and the cock between her legs, hanging halfway to the floor, despite the straight legs being over four feet long.

"M-My move!" Alice looked through her hand, and took in the cards for the first time. As she did so she felt a rush of heat shoot through her body. All the cards were of women, but they were clad in black leather, latex or nothing at all, simply holding a dildo shaped sword or whip. They were high in attack power, but none had a skull count of ten, meaning had nothing to summon. Unable to do anything, Alice ended her turn.

Drawing Emily looked at the poor girl with pity. Without anything on the field, she couldn't do anything to protect herself, meaning Emily was able to go straight in for the kill. Choosing to do nothing, Emily attacked. It wasn't like before, where she fucked her target, Emily simply jumped to Alice and swiped her, dealing her one damage. The creature didn't physically attack her, however Alice could feel the wind from its powerful swipe, and was thankful that it didn't hit her. After the attack Emily ended her turn.

Alice drew and breathed a sigh of relief as the card had a skull count of nine. She summoned it and cried out as a flood of sensation coursed through her form. The change was less dramatic than Emily's, the woman retaining her human form, however Alice's clothes disappeared, only to be replaced with tight latex, decorated with spikes, while her breasts, ass, and hips grew, bulging forth until the girl had what seemed like impossible proportions. Lastly a whip materialised in her hand.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers