Vonique Ch. 01

Story Info
An ex football player helms a plus-size lingerie company.
2.5k words
4.19
28k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

Daryl and Lynn

Darryl Davis' life had finally turned around. Who would have thought, just two years ago that he'd be where he was. He could remember the day as if it was yesterday. Taking the field as an offensive lineman for the Miami Dolphins. The play was called, he got the ball to the quarterback, and before he could look up, the linebacker had been on top of him. He remembered the sickening crunch as his femur snapped, and the ligaments from his knee give way under the weight. He was finally feeling better walking after over a year of surgery, but he would never play football again. His exercise bike and elliptical machines had been his best friends. He still hit the weights relentlessly, and his upper body had even gained definition and bulk. He could not squat much of anything, but his intensive cardio regimen kept him sculpted.

He adjusted his tie and suit jacket as he stepped out of the car into the baking Miami heat. The garage adjoined the high-rise offices that he were now his to run. The company he was going to be running was one of the most successful lingerie retailers in the world, second only to Victoria's Secret, yet, the company catered to a broader clientele, plus-sized women. His background in marketing and business had paid off, even though he would have rather left school early to go to the NFL. He wasn't as young as he used to be, and the ever-present women had fled after his injury, but he thought he looked great. Six foot, five, with an imposingly muscular physique, he walked with a slight limp, but lots of confidence. With all of the time in the weight room after his injuries, his upper body had broadened, and he was stretching the shoulders and chest of his custom-made suits now. He stepped into the lavish wood paneled elevator, pressing the executive suite button, and adjusted his member in his pants, freeing his heavy penis and large testes from sticking to his thigh. They swung freely down the right leg of his slacks. He had always hated wearing underwear, except for the custom cups he wore when he played football. His member exceeded 8 inches even when flaccid, and was at least five inches around, and his testes hung down at least five inches most of the time.

Contrary to popular opinion, being as well-endowed as he was not in fact a blessing. Most of the girls and cheerleaders who had been almost mesmerized by his flaccid length were outright scared when he became erect. He was not a virgin, but only one woman had even tried to take him on. She had quit just after the first stroke, and hadn't even tried to finish him off. He had had hand jobs, and once a blowjob, but that was about it. He walked into the cool hush of the office space, and was met by the owner of the company. Barb was a well put together woman. She owned Vonique, a very successful plus sized lingerie and underwear company that was venturing into the men's big and tall underwear market as well.

As Barb showed him around the offices, Darryl could see how she had made her money. She was proficient, businesslike, and very friendly. She had started her empire making plus-sized lingerie on a very small scale. Most of the employees had actually started out as customers. As a result, most of the employees in the company, from the women on the design-district factory, to the women in the offices were all the kind that he had grown to love. Darryl used to like to date skinny girls with fake boobs, but lately, he had grown to love big beautiful women, BBWs. He even loved SSBBWs more. Super-sized big beautiful women. This place was filled with plump, pretty women, however, Darryl resolved that he was going to be professional and not take advantage of these women.

When they finally reached his office, he was astounded. The opaque glass wall opened into a smaller, receptionist's office. This was backed by a wall of mirrored, one-way glass wall that where he could look out and see her, but she and any waiting guests would not be able to see into the office. Barb explained that his had been her favorite room in any property she owned, and it showed. A graceful sitting area with lavish leather couches and chairs met you when you walked through the doors. The massive mahogany desk was in front of a bank of windows that showed off the twenty-five story view of the adjoining waterways. The entire floor was imported black Venetian marble, thickly veined with white and pink quartz all covered with expensive Persian rugs. However, all of that paled in comparison to the vision sitting behind the desk. When she stood up, Lynn had to be all of five foot. Her chestnut brown hair had contrasting high and lowlights, which went very well with her creamy pale and freckled skin. Her eyes were a startling light grey that bordered on blue. She had to have the largest hips that Darryl had ever seen. He could tell that her ass was amazing. The short skirt she wore was probably wildly inappropriate, but Darryl didn't know if any skirt or pants could really contain the hips, thighs, and massive butt. She had on an ultra-tight grey skirt, a bright turquoise silky camisole, and a bolero jacket that barely contained her soft, thick arms, and did nothing to restrain her enormous bosom. Her nipples poked prominently against the shirt, which, stretched so tightly over her bosom, showed the lacy print of her brassier. She had to be four hundred fifty to five hundred pounds easily. She had a soft looking belly that stretched the shirt.

Darryl had never been attracted to a woman this large before, yet, he could feel his penis unfurling and lengthening down his right thigh as she walked over to shake his hand. He hoped it was not noticeable in the pleated front dress slacks. After the introductions were made, Barb begged off, stating that Lynn would be showing him the ropes. Lynn ushered him to the sitting area asking him how he took his coffee. He told her that he preferred very sweet tea, which she said that they kept stocked. He watched her at the bar station of the office as she busied herself. He loved the way her short crept up the back of her thighs, showing off the tops of her thigh high hose and garters. He should have guessed that she would be wearing the company's goods. He couldn't see a panty line on her truly immense butt, so he assumed she was wearing either a thong, or no underwear. Her feet were encased in shoes with at least a four-inch heel, yet, she navigated in them very confidently. His penis had extended to its full thirteen inches down his right pants leg. It was embarrassingly obvious, so, he tried to arrange it as best he could. However, when Lynn returned, it was clear that he had failed. Her shocked gasp was the only warning he had before she dumped the tray of iced tea all over him, tripping in her shock.

Lynn was as apologetic as she could be, running to get a damp towel. Darryl was absolutely soaked, and there would be no blotting this tea out. His clothes would have to be cleaned, and he was doomed to be sticky and wet all day. "Oh, my God," Lynn said breathily. "I'm so sorry. I'm SO sorry. I can get that cleaned for you. We have an onsite drycleaners and launderer, since we deal so heavily in textiles. They can have these cleaned for you in an hour. You also have a shower so that you can get clean. Let me help you." She took his hand and led him over to the far corner of the office. The bathroom was glass fronted, and would offer no privacy at all; however, the office itself was very private, with its battery of windows facing the waterway and one-way glass facing inwards. Everything in the bathroom was done in black marble, gold, and glazed black porcelain.

Darryl assured her that it was okay, and that mistakes happened, and he was sure she'd set the situation to rights. As he waited kindly, it seemed that she wasn't going to leave until he handed her the clothes, so, he began undressing, his racing heart belying his attempted calm demeanor.

Lynn cursed herself for her stupidity. Already on the first day, she had embarrassed herself tremendously. She had not known what to expect, but she knew that she got lots of attention when she wore tighter clothes, so she had outdone herself today. Everything was as tight as she owned, and she had deliberately chosen her thinnest push-up bra that she knew would prominently display her nipples, which stayed hard in the cool office. This chocolate-skinned Adonis had walked in behind the boss. When she was told that the new CEO was a business and marketing whiz, she had assumed that it would have been the nerdy type. A milquetoast geek who might like a fat girl such as herself, but she was sure now that she was wrong.

This man was well over six feet tall. His broad shoulders and chest were amazingly muscled, stretching the obviously expensive tailored suit. The pleated slacks could barely contain the heavy swinging weight of his cock. She had heard that black men were hung, but this man was obviously better endowed than her ex-boyfriend was, and he wasn't even hard. Her mind struggled to comprehend it. If it weren't for the heavy, snaky way that it waved due to his limping walk, she would have been sure it was hard. His head was shaven, and he wore a stylish goatee.

She felt his eyes on her, felt the smoking heat of his gaze as he watched her. She blushed every time she glanced down, watching the snake between his legs come alive, pushing against the front of his slacks, drawing the pants tight. She had him sit while she made the tea, purposefully bending to see if he was watching her. When she walked back towards the leather couch, her eyes popped as she saw the enormous, scary looking, heavily veined rod in his pants. It was obvious that Darryl was trying to hide it with his hands, but there was no hiding this veiny monster. She heard herself gasp as her shoe caught on the rug and the tray she was crying upended itself on his lap.

She led him to the bathroom, intent on saving the day, and stood until he began to disrobe. He was trying to be very nice; yet, she could see the tension as he emptied his pockets in the glass-fronted bathroom. He placed his belongings on the marble countertop and took off his jacket handing it to her. The crisp white shirt strained over his biceps and pecs. He smoothly unbuttoned it, giving her a heart quickening view of his muscled, hairless upper body. He was as defined as a bodybuilder was. The muscles flexed and bunched under his smooth, milk chocolate skin. His abs were amazingly defined, again, hairless, going in a bunching line down into his slacks. He slowly opened his pants and she stared, mesmerized as he unzipped them. He didn't wear underwear, that was immediately apparent, the smooth mound of his pubis led to two muscled thighs. Down the right leg of the pants lay the most immense cock she had ever seen. When he pulled the pants down past his knees, the monster, freed, slapped up against his abs. When he removed his shoes, pants, and socks and stood, the most amazing specimen she had ever seen rose from the smooth juncture of his meaty, muscled thighs. The splendor of his dick, looking for all the world like a veiny, thickly roped, large plantain carved of milk chocolate jutted up to point towards the ceiling. The flared head of this veined chocolate cobra capped a rod that was the thickness around of a Coke can. He flexed his pc muscle, causing the ropy behemoth to jump and bob, eliciting a shriek from her. She looked up to see genuine embarrassment in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he said, modestly. "I don't know what's come over me. He seems to have a mind of his own. Where can I find the soap and a towel? She startled out of her reverie, bending to open the drawers with the bathing supplies, bringing her embarrassingly close to the massive erection protruding from the front of him. He took the scented soap, striding into the shower stall. She leaned in past him to show him the workings of the waterfall and massaging showerheads, brushing up against the colossal obelisk in front of him. She felt a jolt go through her as his breathing caught. Finally, the demonstration done, she watched as he turned on the shower, and adjusted the flow, heat, and pressure, until he stood, gleaming and naked beneath the steamy spray.

She should walk away, but she could not take her eyes off the mammoth rising from between his legs. He spread his thighs as he began to soap the juncture and his enormous balls. Slowly, he soaped up his hands, and began running a two handed grip up and down the length of the cyclopean monstrosity. She had heard of people being hypnotized by dangerous vipers, but had never believed it until now. She felt in a trance as she watched the swaying jerk of Darryl soaping and stroking the flaring cobra between his legs. This ogre was just as dangerous, and even more captivating.

Darryl couldn't believe how this day was turning out. He loved the hot sweep of her gaze as she fixated on her body. She had been transfixed by his member ever since she saw it struggling to break free of his slacks. He slowly stroked himself in a two handed grip until her eyes seemed glazed and she subconsciously clenched her fists and licked her plump lips. He loved watching her soft, fat body come alive, her nipples standing on end, straining against the lace and silk of her clothes. He could see her thighs squeezing together unknowingly as well. As he slid the bar of soap underneath to lather his heavy, now aching testes, he called out to her, breaking the spell. "Lynn, once you get those clothes cleaned, come back up, I want to dictate a letter to the new employees. I think I saw a laptop in your office. I'd like for you to take it orally." He watched her nod as if in a dream, seeming to tear her view painfully away from his crotch. She mumbled and stumbled off, her arms full of his clothes. As she walked off, he watched her swaying hips as she left the office, turning the water to cold, hoping to tame the raging beast between his legs.

The end of Part I