Vonique Ch. 03

Story Info
Darryl loses his cherry.
1.3k words
4.45
19.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III

Darryl Loses His Cherry

Darryl Davis walked out of the corporate elevator to the anteroom for his office. His secretary was already here typing at her desktop computer, standing up when she saw him. She looked amazing, damn near edible today. She had on white silk button down shirt with no bra. Her areola and nipples were clearly defined, already hard. The shirt was tucked into some light grey pants. The pants were so tight, he had no idea how she had gotten into them. Her camel toe was clearly visible at the strained crotch of the pants, her lower lips very well defined. As he walked past, he turned to look at her hips and ass. This was the largest, softest butt he had ever seen. Her hips were easily twice as wide as he was. They had to be at least 75 inches wide. Lynn was easily five hundred pounds and all of five feet tall. He felt his penis hardening in his pants. He flexed, making it jump. His penis lengthened, the prominent ridge of his flared glans pressed tightly down the right leg of his slacks, noticeably tightening the material.

"Good morning, Mr. Davis, how are you today? It looks like you're doing VERY" his secretary Lynn said sweetly, eyeing the obvious pillar in his slacks.

"I'm really good, Lynn. Give me about an hour to catch up on some paperwork, then come on into my office; I have an issue I need you to take care of."

"Yes sir, I can't wait to tackle that problem. It's a very big issue, but I think I can take care of it."

"I'm sure you can Lynn." Darryl said, walking into his office. Once in his office, he took off his tan suit coat jacket, hanging it on the coat rack. He goes to sit down, carefully arranging his slacks to give some room to his thirteen-inch erection. He turned on his computer, and got started on his paperwork.

About an hour later, Lynn walked into the room, her leopard print stilettos clicking as she walked across the marble floor. She walked onto the Persian rug, on which the desk rested. She sat on the edge of his desk. Darryl watched her, his penis hardening immediately. He eyed her openly. Her chest heaving, nipples standing out firm, areolae clearly visible through the white silk. The button over her belly popped off, gapping the shirt at the bottom. She spread her legs slightly, and Darryl could clearly see the evidence of her arousal.

Lynn knew she looked slutty in her outfit. She could not help herself; she wanted to be as sexy as possible for Darryl. She looked down, seeing the tan of his pants tightened over the cyclopean monster going down his right thigh. "What was that issue you wanted me to tackle?" she asked softly.

He coughed, "I want your pussy. I have never really gotten to have intercourse. One woman tried, but she could not take it all. I think you can take it." Lynn was gracious for his confidence, but unsure if she could handle it.

"If I do, it's going to take a lot of foreplay."

"That's doable," he said, standing. He towered over her, blotting out the bright sunlight. He loosened and removed his tie. In his impatience to get his shirt off, he wound up ripping it open. He loosened his belt and pants and rolled them down until his cock, suddenly freed, smacked into his chest. His cock was colossal. Thirteen inches of rock hard dick wrapped in chocolate velvet. It was as girthy as a pop can, with a head even wider. Lynn was honestly scared, yet excited. He kicked off his pants and shoes as Lynn stood to remove her clothes. She was not wearing any underclothes. He bent, grabbing her hips and straightened, picking her up in his arms. Lynn was caught off guard; she had never been picked up like this. She had never had anyone strong enough to do it. She wrapped her legs around him, pressing their bodies together, the molten heat of his ebon obelisk pressed between them. He kissed her as if he was searching her mouth. His tongue exploring her, as his hands spread her cheeks, pulling her closer. He sat her down on the desk and began kissing and licking his way down her body. He sucked at her neck, surely leaving many hickeys. He kissed her chest, slobberingly sucking her taut nipples until her breasts were so tender that she was almost at the point of orgasm. He began to kiss his way down her body, his tongue delving into her belly button, making her laugh. Finally, he kissed the junctures of her thighs wetly. He teased her with glancing kisses all over her mound, until she was aching for his kiss on her clitoris. His long tongue burrowed deeply into her pussy until he was drinking her juices. Finally, he caressed her clit with his tongue. He licked enthusiastically until she bucked and writhed on the desk. When her orgasm took her, she almost blacked out from the pleasure. He stood; his face glazed with her juices, and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips.

He broke the kiss standing back, placing himself at the entrance of her pussy. He was massive. Even with all of the foreplay, she could not comfortably take him in. Yet, he persisted, pressing forward slowly, letting her adjust until the massive apple sized head of him was inside of her. The feeling, which had started out pleasurable, had become solely pain. He began to saw himself in and out of her slowly, only with his head and an inch of cock able to go inside of her. Slowly, she began to adjust and widen, allowing deeper and deeper strokes, until she was full, and not even half of him was inside of her. He began to stroke in earnest now. He butted up against her cervix, but the pain had started to go back to pleasure. He took her legs and put them up on her shoulders as he began to pile drive his massive column into her. Halfway in at the deepest, he picked up speed. She began to lose count of the orgasms she had as her g-spot and cervix took the brunt of his strokes. The combination of pleasure and pain became too much, she literally passed out with him still thrusting inside of her.

Darryl was past caring at this point. He saw her eyes, which had been rolled back in her head flutter closed as she passed out. Yet, he continued his relentless pounding. Her body was more accepting now that she was limp, and he pounded into her for all that he was worth. He felt his orgasm approaching. He remembered that he had not asked her was she on birth control. Not wanting to risk it, at the last minute, he pulled his massive tool out of her just before he came. The eruption was almost audible. His egg-sized balls drew up to his body as he began to pump round after round of hot come. His first two shots cleared her and the desk entirely, the next few jets landed on her face, covering her pretty visage in semen. The come jerked her awake like a splash of water to the face.

Lynn awoke to the mammoth shaft of chocolate cock completely covering her with hot come. She could not believe that she had passed out. However, here she was, waking up to him dousing her in his seed. Lynn could not sit up, she felt lightheaded, the endorphins of her orgasm now faded, feeling the intense pain of intercourse with him. She did not know if she could do this often, but she was glad that she had truly taken his virginity. He collapsed on top of her, his breathing ragged and heart racing. She held him and kissed the top of his bald head as his face burrowed into her bosom.