VooDoo Barbie

Story Info
Staring at the doll I began swaying back and forth, chanting.
840 words
3.23
83.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it when I started, it was inevitable that somewhere, somehow the conditions existed that I imagined. The sheer beauty of that thought made all things possible and added a deep sense of purpose when I snuck into my sister's bedroom and kidnapped Barbie. It was certainly amazing how nicely the proportions matched any number of pictures I'd seen in a number of magazines.

Staring at the fully clothed doll, the breasts infinitely perky, the slim waist and incredible, yet slightly paralyzed, wrap around legs, I began to sway back and forth and chant my mantra, "Barbie mon, Barbie con, Barbie baton," and the trance began. Yes, it was beginning to work.

 

Somewhere in the world, for no apparent reason, a wasp waisted, large breasted young woman, hmmm.... surprising just a few days older than eighteen, grabs her bright orange striped tube top and pulls it down, exposing her breasts to Joe, a GI sitting on a nearby park bench. In moments, Joe hands reach out and takes the woman's breasts in the palms of his slightly cupped hands.

While teasing her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, he kisses her, as her long, blond hair tosses slightly in the breeze. Between kisses he asks her, "What is your name?"

"It's Barbara, but you can call me..." he interrupts with a kiss, pushing his tongue into her thin, pink lips. She begins again, "You can call me..." but once again he interrupts, moving his mouth down to her nipples and pinching then hard between his lips as she cries out, "Ouch!"

"My name's Joe," the GI hisses between his mouth and her tits. Picking her up he says, "We need to find someplace a bit more private, I don't want the Sergeant to see us or he'll demote me back to Corporal, or worse."

"Down the path, the grass is very tall, we can lie in the grass and no one will see us," Barbara says, pointing down the twisting trail.

Joe carries her to into the grass a few hundred feet, where the grass stands up above their shoulders. Gently setting her back on the ground, he takes off his jacket and places it on the ground. Kneeling, he straightens out the jacket and looks back to the woman, who has already removed her tube top and, her too short shorts.

"Oh Barbara," he exclaims, letting his eyes roll down her huge breasts, over her tiny stomach to her perfectly shaved crotch.

"Call me..." she begins, but then squeals as Joe grabs her and gently tosses her on her back, burrowing his face in between her long thin legs. With her feet sticking straight up in the air, she opens her legs as wide as she can to him, her red shoes dangling from her tiny feet.

His tongue moves over her pliant lips and he slips it inside her, tasting her. She gazes up at the sky, as if unable to close her eyes, listening to the odd squeaks coming from the perfect union of her pussy and his face. In moments she drops her hands to his shoulders and digs her fingernails into his thick skin as she comes. At the height of her ecstasy she whispers, "Oh yes, Ken, yes."

"Ken, who the hell is Ken?" Joe asks, sitting up.

"No, no... I said, 'When,' I said, 'Oh yes, when, yes."

"When what?"

"When are you going to put your cock in me?" she says, reaching her hand to his crotch.

Joe unfastens his pants and drops them to his knees as he dives onto her, feeling her breasts nearly pierce his chest. He grasps his enormous cock and guides it between her open legs, sliding into her still damp cunt. Thrusting madly into her while she reaches into his shirt and toys with his nipples, he groans and then arches his back and comes, spurting his white cum into her.

"Oh Barbara," he moans.

"Look, please call me..." she begins, as then suddenly the world swirls away.

 

"Barbie? What are you doing with your sister's Barbie doll?" the voice pierced me and I tossed the doll aside. "And damn, when are you going to mow the lawn, hell the grass must be ankle deep."

Damn it, damn it, the spell was broken, the voodoo spent, like so much jism spilled in the grass. I grabbed my car keys and headed to the park, my tires squealing all the way. Just as I am about to pull in, I saw them on a motorcycle! Yes, a GI in olive fatigues with his girlfriend, wearing a bright striped, orange tube top, her arms wrapped around his waist as they sped away through the tall grass onto the roadway and down the road.

I pulled into the park and walked though the tall grass until I found a large patch matted down to the ground. "Oh yes, it worked," I shout to myself. Wandering back to my car, I began planning their next adventure.