Voodoo Sex Orgy

Story Info
Dorja goes to Voodoo ritual & is caught up in orgy.
1.9k words
4.02
96.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jara_jacobus
jara_jacobus
1,067 Followers

Disclaimer: While this story does contain truthful tidbits, it does not necessarily reflect the actual happenings of the Voodoo, Hoodoo, Voudun, Santeria, Yoruba or Ifa religions. For more information on this, or for a book list, please contact the author.

************

The large room was filled with curiosities. On the dirty walls hung all manor of memorabilia. At the center of the room sat an older black woman, Mama Iya who poured over some reading material at her desk.

Mama Iya was a Voodoo mambo and was in preparation for a large ritual to be held tonight. In a nearby corner sat the ritual drums and asson to be used. The Be Be sat on top of the Maman in anticipation of tonights ceremony.

There was a knock at her door suddenly and Mama Iya looked up from her book and over her glasses at the door. "Come." she said sternly. The door pushed open and a black man of about 50 stood before her. "Ah, Papa Zuli," she stood to greet the houngan.

The man smiled broadly at her. "Mama Iya!" he walked forward and embraced her warmly.

"It has been too long, Zuli." Mama Iya looked up at him and smiled.

Their embrace broke and Papa Zuli looked about her office. "In preparation for the ceremony tonight, I see."

"Oh, yes. I've had a lot of phone calls today," she motioned at the phone. "There are going to be a lot of attendees tonight. It should be a good experience for the newer hounsi."

They smiled at each other once more, meeting each others eyes in a fierce gaze. Papa Zuli brought his hand behind Mama Iya and brought her close to him again, and brought his mouth down to kiss hers. She kissed him back warmly. It really was going to be a great ceremony tonight.

*********

A rickety large building stood in the dark moonlight in the middle of a field. A haunting drum beat could be heard from great distances. As Dorja approached the Hounfor she recognized the sounds coming from within as the Bamboula, the welcoming drum beat to the ceremony.

As Dorja pushed aside the curtain of the entrance to the ritual space, she noticed that there were already several people in attendance. Hounsi had begun collecting offerings at the shrines of the loa they would be honouring tonight.

Along the far wall stood shrines for three loa. The first being Papa Legba, the gatekeeper. On his alter there were offerings of cigars, coffee, rum and gin.

Next to Papa Legba's alter was that of Ogun's. Here there was even more rum, a machete and a container with red palm oil. The next loa to be recognized was that of Guede, the loa of sexual promiscuity. On his alter sat a phallic black candle, orange and yellow candies and cigars.

On the dirt floor, drawn before the alters in corn meal were the Veve's of each loa, drawn lovingly by Papa Zuli and Mama Iya.

Dorja was a tall slender mulatto girl with brunette hair. She had come to Voodoo through her grandmother and frequently attended the rituals that were held near New Orleans. Dorja's mother was a devout Catholic, while Dorja's father was a Vodou Houngan, or priest.

The Bamboula drum beat got louder as more people piled into the Hounfor tent, most of which were wearing their white ritual boubou's, which were sack-like and tied at the waistline.

Several of the drums began speaking in mottled Langage as the ritual was about to begin. Papa Zuli and Mama Iya stepped forward and began to call on Papa Legba.

Dancers had already begun in the center of the tent. "Ashe Legba!" many called out.

Dorja began to feel the call of the drum beat herself. The Bamboula was a powerful song and she began to sway her head and hair back and forth slowly to the drum beat. The drummers pounded fiercely and other dancers wound their way around her.

She could feel the energies in the room building up and felt herself letting go. Legba had been called and now his spirit was in attendance. Now Papa Zuli and Mama Iya called on Ogun. Papa Zuli walked around the large room with the machete from the alter of Ogun.

"Ashe Ogun, Ashe!" Dorja felt herself call out.

Behind her, someone had been possessed by Legba and let out loud squeals of laughter, continuing to dance.

Dorja raised her hands in the air, dancing fiercely to the music. The drum beat slowly began to change to the drum beat Banda. Banda was a dance done only for the loa Guede in reverence of sexual promiscuity. It was only now that Dorja realized what was about to occur.

Her body shimmered in the heat of the room as she continued to dance herself into a frenzy. She felt others around her move closer and closer, dancing now with each other and touching each other.

The drums got louder and louder and Dorja's nostrils were filled with incense. She was in a trance like state and could feel several arms on her body at once. She reached behind her and began to massage the persons body behind her, swaying her hips to the music. A

Arms wrapped around her suddenly and she looked dizzily down to see that they were the strong hands of a black male. He twisted her body around to face him and began to dance with her, touching her arms and breasts as he moved. There was fire in the eyes of those around her.

She could see that others had already become naked and were mounting each other, while others were still caught up in dancing.

The drums pounded in Dorja's head as another man began to touch her. She had a man in front and a man behind her. Another woman began to stroke the first man's penis. Dorja noticed just how large it was.

Her mind was with the loa and she craved sexual ecstasy. She wanted to be touched and to be embraced by everyone in the room.

Beside her a black girl screamed in ecstasy as she was drilled by two black men at the same time. Dorja was drawn back to her own happenings as one of the dancers grabbed her face so that their eyes met. The other stroked his cock along her ass and stuck it between her legs seductively.

Dorja wanted to feel both of them inside her. Next to them, there was moaning and laughter as males and females, blacks and whites ravaged each other on the floor.

One of the men began to remove Dorja's boubou so that she danced naked before them. Their naked and sweaty bodies came together, one man cupped her breasts in his hand and brought his cock once more between Dorja's legs from behind her.

He pushed her forward and the other man took hold of her arms to that she was standing bent over. Behind her, the stranger pierced Dorja's soaking wet pussy with his black cock. Dorja screamed loudly in ecstasy.

The man in front of her brought his cock to her mouth and began to fuck it while the man behind her rammed his large cock into her dripping pussy.

A woman was dancing near them and bumped into the trio, knocking them to the ground. This did not sway either of them in the least. Dorja climbed on top of the man who had been fucking her mouth and rode him bareback.

Her hair was knotted and partially covered her face. Her eyes were filled with fire as she brought her pussy down on the strangers cock, so that he impaled her. He groaned loudly and brought his hands to her hips and held his fingers under her ass.

The man who had been fucking her seconds before grabbed hold of one of the other female dancers and began to grind his cock into her, driving her into a frenzy.

Men and women writhed around Dorja, calling out in ecstasy, most not speaking English. Dorja felt a pair of hands begin to massage her breasts as she rode the stranger. She tossed her head back and saw that it was a young white woman.

The woman climbed on top of the man in front of Dorja, sitting close to his face as she began to kiss Dorja. Their tongues played with each other before engulfing each others lips seductively. The man that Dorja was fucking began to lick at the clit of the woman, making her moan loudly in Dorja's mouth.

Dorja felt something warm and sticky slide down her back and realized that a man had just cum behind her and had chosen Dorja to receive his seed.

The woman that Dorja was kissing reached behind her and ran her fingers along Dorja's back. She licked at the mans cum, sticking her fingers in her own mouth and then in Dorja's. They kissed each other, tasting the cum and swallowing every bit of it.

The man beneath Dorja began to move Dorja's hips faster and faster along his cock and Dorja knew he would cum soon. The woman kissing Dorja began to moan louder into Dorja's mouth before tilting her had back in ecstasy and cumming loudly.

The man below Dorja suddenly held Dorja firmly to his cock as he arched his hips forward, making sure his cock was all the way inside her before she felt his cum inside her cunt, hitting her cervix.

Dorja tilted her head back and arched her back, receiving his seed. His dark eyes were fierce as he slowed down and relaxed against the ground.

Dorja was pulled to off of the man by the woman she had been kissing and brought to another man, who was having his cock kissed and sucked by another girl. The woman seemed to be offering Dorja to him. He motioned for her to lay down. Dorja lay on her back and spread her legs wide.

The woman now sat on top of her face and began to kiss the man. He brought his cock to Dorja's pussy lips and quickly entered her. Dorja felt hands all over her body, caressing her and the other woman. Dorja licked at the woman's pussy and sucked on her clit, making her moan loudly.

The woman rocked her hips against Dorja's face and Dorja stuck a finger inside the woman as she licked her juices with fervor. The stranger began fucking Dorja in rhythm to the drums, growing faster or fainter with each beat. Dorja's pussy lips were swollen with heat and she felt herself begin to cum. She moaned into the woman's pussy loudly and arched her back.

The man continued to fuck her while kissing the other woman. Dorja could feel the woman's cunt tighten around her finger and began to finger fuck her faster and faster, sucking on her clit.until she felt the woman's pussy clenching tightly and could hear the woman moan loudly in her orgasm. Juices spurted from within her and Dorja licked them up happily.

The man inside Dorja began to pump into her faster and faster with the drum beats until she could feel him cumming inside her as well. He began to pump himself slowly in and out of her cunt, kissing the woman atop her passionately.

Dorja knew she would get fucked several more times before the night was over and craved the feeling of more cocks inside of her. She would have to thank Papa Zuli and Mama Iya for such a wonderful ceremony later...

jara_jacobus
jara_jacobus
1,067 Followers