Vortex of Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
Dom makes time for His sexy sub.
4.2k words
4.65
59k
13
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven sat quietly in his office, thinking about the weekend he and Jade shared, their very first weekend together. A smile crossed his face as he closed his eyes and remembered her sweet, honey kisses, the way she touched him, and the way she felt in his arms. He felt that all too familiar arousal surging in his pants whenever his mind wandered off to Jade. In the short period of time they'd gotten to know each other, she had thoroughly bewitched him, and he knew it.

Desire was what captured both of them, and slowly weaved its seductive, captivating charms around them as it pulled them inexorably into its vortex. They each must have realized deep down there was no escaping it, willing captives as they were. Jade... the very mention of her name made his heart beat faster. He had never wanted anyone as much as he wanted Jade.

Glancing at the phone for the umpteenth time that day, he smiled as he toyed with the idea of calling her about his naughty, kinky request. He read her e-mail again, where, as he had requested of her earlier, she had outlined her entire work calendar for the day. Looking at it, he noticed a little window of opportunity and smiled to himself. He set about replying to her e-mail, detailing what he wanted her to do, and sent it.

Steven then picked up the phone and dialed her direct number at work. He heard Jade's soft voice on the line and felt his heart beat faster in response. "Hello Jade," he greeted her, and heard her soft laughter when she recognized his voice.

"Hello Sir," she replied. "How's your day so far?"

"Very good. How about yours?" he asked, wishing he could reach through the phone and touch her. "And have you been behaving, precious?"

"I'm having a good day, Sir, and yes, I've been behaving," she giggled.

"Good," Steven said smoothly. "Check your e-mail."

"My e-mail? Hmm... hang on, Sir and I'll check it," Jade said.

Steven could hear the soft clicking of her mouse on his end, and he waited while she finished reading his e-mail, and her response to it. He didn't have to wait long. Her quiet, embarrassed giggle sounded so charming it had him grinning widely. "So you've read it, precious?"

"Yes Sir," she now whispered. "I've read it." Steven could imagine the look on her face, the slight blush that spread across her cheeks. He found it so charmingly endearing. "Good. Follow my instructions in my e-mail and I'll see you then." A short pause followed, then he heard her whisper her reply.

"Yes Sir," she said. "I'll do as you've instructed."

"I'm glad to hear that precious," he said approvingly, then hung up. Pushing the button on his intercom, he instructed his secretary, Monique, to reschedule two of his appointments. He then leaned back on his chair, and chuckled to himself.

# # #

Jade felt butterflies fluttering in her tummy as she rode in the elevator, on her way up. She noticed the two men in there with her casting appreciative glances her way, but she kept her eyes on the flashing numbers on the control panel and kept to herself. She knew men found her attractive. It had been that way ever since her body started blossoming into a woman, and both men, and the boys in school started noticing her. She dated extensively in her teens, and found that most of the time, she had to fight off their attentions when her dates wanted more than she was ready or willing to give. She never had a reputation for being easy, but it did not stop them from trying. She loved sex, but she was always selective about who she chose to give herself to.

Steven was different from the get go. He had her from the moment she heard his sexy voice in her ear at the party. It was as if there was an instant connection, and she finally met the man for her. Steven was magnetic and enigmatic, charming and handsome, and she definitely felt an exchange of sexual energy flowing between them the moment he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. They were drawn to each other, and desire added its fuel to their fire. Which was why she willingly, without reservation, allowed him to take her back to his home. Sensing that he wanted her to be sure about what she was getting herself into with him, he offered her a way out, gave her every opportunity to change her mind, but she knew what she wanted. She wanted him to take her, and take her he did.

There was an air of intensity in Steven that excited her, shook her to her core, and made her go weak in the knees. He lived life with a passion and loved the same way. He had made it clear to her that he wanted her, and this thrilled her, because Steven was the type who knew what he wanted and went for it. He definitely wasn't the sort who played around when it came to emotions and matters of the heart. Heaven help the one who treated his heart frivolously and played footloose and fancy free with his emotions. She was pretty sure he had never raised his hand to a woman, but at the same time, he didn't seem to be one who would take a transgression like that lightly.

At the party, she noticed the catty looks she received from the other women when they saw Steven with her. Similarly with the other men, how they glared at Steven when he cheekily 'stole' her away from right under their noses. They might not exactly be two peas in a pod but they were two sides of the same coin, especially where their relationship was concerned.

Jade had never met a Dom, and she had no idea that Steven was one. He was different from the other men she met, yes, but she never thought she would be involved in a relationship like this. She didn't quite understand at first, and she did put up some resistance when Steven tenderly demanded that she call him 'Master', but he managed to melt away her resistance, and she found herself giving in. It tingled her senses and actually excited her to give up control and submit to him. In return, Steven opened new vistas to her, introduced her to a whole new world, one that allowed her to further explore her sexuality. It was fascinating, and at the same time a little scary, but with Steven guiding her gently but firmly, she knew she wanted to learn more.

The elevator door opened and she stepped out, then nodded and smiled sweetly at the two men as the door closed. She looked around the busy office, and saw curious eyes looking her way. The men in the office looked at her the same way the other two in the elevator did, but she ignored them and focused on what she was here for. Pulling out the folded piece of paper, the printout with Steven's instructions on them, she looked at it and followed the directions. She turned right from the elevator, right again, then walked down a hallway, until she reached the corner office. She saw a rather attractive lady sitting at a desk in front of the office and went up to her.

"Hello," the lady said with a smile. "How may I help you?"

"Hello, I'm here to see Mr. Steven Flannery," she informed her, noting the name on her plaque, Monique.

"Do you have an appointment to see him?" Monique asked.

"You might say that," Jade said with a smile. "Is he in his office right now?"

"Yes he is, but if you don't have an appointment to see him, I'm afraid you're going to have to make one," Monique replied. "And you are...?"

"My name's Jade. I don't have an appointment, didn't realize I needed one. He asked me to stop by and see him though," she said.

"He did? Well he didn't inform me to expect you," Monique replied, narrowing her eyes. "And he would tell me if he was expecting someone who's not on the appointment calendar. Would you like to make an appointment now?"

Jade sighed, then reached over Monique's desk, and picked up her intercom unit. She noticed the look of disapproval in her eyes and knew that she had no choice but to be firm if she was going to get anywhere with her. "Listen, Monique," she said, her voice even but still polite. "Humor me. Just let Mr. Flannery know I'm here. If he says himself that he doesn't want to see me, then I'll leave, no questions, no scene, all right?"

Monique looked at the intercom in Jade's hand, mumbled something to herself, then took the unit from her, pushed the button and said, "Mr. Flannery, there's someone here to see you. She says her name's Jade..."

"Send her in, please," came Steven's voice over the intercom.

"He says—" began Monique.

"Yes I heard. Thank you, Monique," she smiled, then opened the door to Steven's office.

# # #

Steven watched as Jade walked through his office door, then close it behind her. She leaned sexily against it, and gave him one of her heart-stopping smiles. He looked, and was pleased to see that she was wearing a trench coat, as per his instructions.

"You wanted to see me, Sir?" asked Jade, and saw him smiling back at her.

"You know I did, precious," he replied, holding his arm out and beckoning her with his hand. "Come here."

Jade walked over to him, and saw him patting his lap. She sat across it, and saw Steven shaking his head.

"Na-ah precious, you know better. Straddle my lap," he said, nodding approvingly when she did so. "Good girl. Now... did you follow my instructions to the letter?"

"Yes Sir I did," she replied, quivering a little.

"Good. Show me," Steven said, looking at her meaningfully.

Jade slowly undid the sash on her knee-length trench coat, and tugged it loose. She then unbuttoned it, revealing a satiny red negligee, clinging snugly around her delicious body. "Does this meet with your approval, Sir?" she asked. The look of appreciation in Steven's eyes was answer enough for her.

"Stand up, and undo the rest of the buttons," Steven calmly instructed.

Standing up, Jade did as she was told, then slid the trench coat off her shoulders. It fell to the ground with a whoosh. She stood there and looked at him, the air-conditioning in Steven's office, and her mounting arousal making her nipples hard and easily visible through the negligee she was wearing.

Steven used his legs to push his office chair back a little, nodding towards his desk. "Sit on my desk and take off your shoes, Jade," he said, his eyes never leaving her.

Jade hopped onto his desk and undid the straps of her shoes, first dropping one, then the next, on the floor. She looked expectantly at Steven, waiting for his next instruction, but he said nothing. Instead, his hands slowly caressed her thighs, then made their way down to her smooth, shapely calves. Jade softly sighed at his touch.

"I haven't had my lunch yet," Steven mused, reaching under her negligee and slowly making his way towards her already wet sex. "And I'm hungry, Jade." He slid his finger inside her and pulled it out, licking her honey juices off his finger. "Very hungry." Looking up at her, he said, "Lie back, precious."

"But the door... I didn't lock it, Sir," she replied. "What if someone walks in on us?"

"Hmmm... what if indeed," Steven winked at her. "I guess my employees will have a field day at the water cooler," he chuckled.

"Sir, you're so bad!" Jade giggled, but she lay back on his desk anyway. She glanced out his floor-to-ceiling office windows and realized that anyone in the surrounding office buildings could look in and enjoy a little peek show if they knew where to look. She blushed at the thought, then focused her attentions back to Steven when she felt him pull her sheer, lacy panties off, then part her legs.

Steven thumbed her little nub, and watched as her body bucked, as if she were experiencing an electric shock. "I know I'm bad, but you love it when I am, don't you, precious?" He thumbed her clit again, while at the same time slipping two fingers inside her. "Now Jade, I'll allow that first one, but in future don't come until I say you can, understood?" He saw her nodding feverishly, her eyes closed, soft moans falling off her lips. "And while your screams of passion will please me, please be reminded that you're in my office."

"Yes Sir, I'll remember that," Jade nodded.

Pulling her closer to the edge of his desk, he parted her legs some more, and covered her clit with his mouth. Her hot molten juices were flowing more easily now, and he licked and teased her clit with his mouth until he heard her groan in frustration as she tried to hold her orgasm back. His tongue slid into her as far as it could go, and he twirled and twisted around her pussy walls and eagerly lapped up her honey.

"Oh god..." she whimpered, gripping the edge of his desk till her knuckles turned white. "Oh this is torture, Sir!"

Steven stopped and looked at her, his nose and cheeks were wet with her. "Do you want me to stop then?" he asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly. "I can."

"Sir, you know I don't want you to," she replied. "It's just... not being allowed to come when I want to, from the things you do to me..."

Standing up, Steven loosened his tie in the sexy way that only he could do. "Ah but you know why I do that, don't you, little one?" he smiled, undoing the buttons on his shirt, before starting on his tailored pants. "Stand up, Jade."

Jade stood up, and not for the first time, admired the way his naked body looked in movement. It was beautiful, like poetry in motion. One of the best things about their lovemaking was that most of the time she could watch him in motion. The visual stimuli simply enhanced the erotic experience for her.

Sighing when Steven brushed against her hard nipples with his hands, she shivered lightly at his touch. Her lips met his when he moved closer to her, while he thumbed and tweaked her nipples through her negligee. "My sweet Jade," he murmured in her ear, then unexpectedly ripped the negligee off her body, making her gasp in surprise. The flimsy fabric offered no resistance at all, and it landed in a corner of his office, after he tossed it aside. Jade knelt down in front of Steven when he pressed his hands down on her shoulders, and she heard him say, "Suck me off, precious, but be forewarned—I'll be watching you closely. If you spill one single drop of my cum, I'll spank you, and I don't care who hears you or even if I have the entire office peeping through the blinds. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," Jade nodded her understanding, taking Steven's already stiff rod in her mouth. She lightly circled her tongue around the ridge of his cock head the way he liked it, and heard him moaning softly in response. Taking in more of his length, she felt his hands on her head, helping him to push more of himself inside her mouth.

"Such pretty lips you have, precious... mmm I love how my cock feels in your mouth," Steven praised her, running his fingers through her hair in a gentle caress.

Encouraged by his response and happy that she was pleasing him correctly, Jade enthusiastically continued lavishing her attentions on his rigid manhood. Lightly tickling his balls with her fingers, she twirled her tongue around his shaft while it was in her mouth, and every now and then would stab and tickle her tongue lightly on his cock hole.

"Mmm oh yes Jade," he softly hissed, grabbing her head once again so he could stroke her mouth. He loved her talented mouth and tongue, how they could elicit so many pleasurable sensations from him. He stroked faster, feeling himself rushing closer to the edge. He felt Jade's arms wrapped around his bottom, caressing and squeezing it sensuously. Her fingers then returned to tickle his balls. That, and his throbbing shaft in her mouth, succeeded in sending him over the edge. "Yes...!" he growled. "Take it Jade! Every drop!"

Steven watched as Jade diligently swallowed every load he shot at the back her throat, making sure she at least kept the head in her mouth so she wouldn't spill a drop. He saw some of his cream escaping her lips a couple of times but she used her fingers to push them back into her mouth. He smiled at her, caressing her hair lovingly, then nodded his satisfaction. "Good. You did very well, precious, very well indeed. Now... back on my desk."

"Thank you, Sir," she smiled, happy that she had pleased him. She sat back on his desk and waited to see what else he had in mind for her.

Parting her legs so he could get in-between them, Steven held her close while his lips lightly brushed hers. He used his tongue to part her lips, sought out her tongue, and could still taste himself on her. "Do you like swallowing my cum, precious?" Hearing her murmur her assent, he smiled and said, "Mmm I can tell you do, my little cum whore. Now lie back down on my desk and wait." Pulling a length of cloth out of his desk drawer, he winked at her to let her know that he had something else in mind for her, before tying the blindfold around her eyes.

Lying down on his desk, Jade heard Steven moving around her, and it sounded as if he was setting the items on his desk away. She heard him opening a drawer on his desk again, and shutting it. Next, she felt Steven grasping her left hand, then what felt like a soft piece of rope tied around it, and heard him tie the other end somewhere on his desk. He did the same with her other hand, and her legs, so that she lay splayed right across his desk for his display. She heard Steven chuckling in amusement, so she smiled and asked, "Why the laughter, Sir?"

"Oh not much really," Steven replied, "It's just that the term 'buffet spread' just crossed my mind when I was done tying you up."

That made Jade giggle. She tugged on her restraints, and found that Steven had done a pretty good job with them. "And I never thought I'd be tied down so soon, Sir," she smiled.

Steven chuckled once again. He was glad that she had a good sense of humor. He liked that about her. Pushing his chair closer to her, he whispered, "Now remember, precious, don't cum until I say you can."

"Yes Sir," Jade nodded.

Sliding first one finger inside her, he thumbed her clit and observed the expressions on her face. He slid another finger inside her, and reached over to circle his tongue around her clit before actually licking it. He moved his fingers in and out, and twisted them around in her pussy, while sucking on her little nub. Jade moaned and writhed around in pleasure. Pulling his fingers out, he brought them to her lips so she could lick her own juices off them. He then wrapped his arms, one around each thigh, and drove his tongue as deep as he could inside her dripping wet sex. Gently, he nipped her clit and grinned when he saw that it made her jump. His tongue then licked and teased it, knowing full well what he was doing to her was pure torment and she was trying her best not to peak.

Steven stood up and teased the entrance of her pussy with his hard cock by rubbing it along her wet slit. He bent forward to take one of her nipples in his mouth so he could suck it while using his hand to knead the other one. His pelvis rubbed against hers, and he was sure she could feel his erection against her skin. He pushed just the head of his cock inside her, pulled it out, and repeated that a few more times. Jade whimpered and writhed around some more but didn't complain. He noted that and was pleased with her. Then, without warning, he thrust his full length inside her, making her gasp out loud with pleasure.

"Oh god..." Jade moaned then asked hesitantly, "Sir?"

"Yes precious?"

"May I ask that my blindfold be removed?"

"Why?"

"Because I love watching you make love to me, Sir. I just like to see you move," Jade replied.

Steven grinned and pulled the blindfold off her eyes. "So you shall, little one," he said, and continued thrusting in and out of her. "Better?" he smiled.

"Mmm yes. Much better Sir. Thank you," she replied.

Steven thumbed her nub while his stiff rod speared her exposed, vulnerable sex. That caused Jade to almost peak. She groaned and pulled hard against the soft ropes holding her down. Her lips parted in a silent scream and she breathed hard, determined not to come. Still, Steven mercilessly pounded her, pushing her limits to see how long she could hold back her orgasm. He varied his speed and the depth of his thrusts and saw the look of ecstatic torment on her face. He was pleased with her, because this was the longest she had ever gone without cumming, so he decided that it was time for her to let it go. "You can come now, precious," he told her.

12