Vow To My Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
114 Followers

I eventually had to press up into it to be able to speak. "Does this mean you want me to suck?" She nodded fiercely, and I smiled, knowing it would only drive her into pleasure. I took the nipple in my mouth, drawing softly on it until her gasps turned to moans. The drive made me start suckling harder, tugging the nipple further into my mouth as she squirmed beneath me... God, her nipples were sensitive.

I instinctively raised one hand and started fondling the other, tracing a finger over the nipple firmly, bending it to and fro with soft rubs and firm grasps. She went limp on the bed except for one hand that groped around for the bulge hidden between my legs. She found it, which made me gasp against her nipple... The feeling of someone else's hand against my dick was still unexpectedly good.

I shivered and let go of her nipple, swapping to the other one as one of my hands went to rub against the dampened breast. The other went down between Tia's legs, sliding under the pants to feel the wet spot already accumulating on her panties. It seems like the foreplay had already passed, unless what we were doing was already counted as it.

My hand slid under the only cloth dividing me from my girlfriend's legs... I remember how she described it. Warm, wet, smoother than her skin, and a little squishy... The only difference between that description and the real thing was that warm needed to be hot, and wet needed to be soaked. My finger started stroking around, curling and uncurling within her, careful not to press too deep to take her virginity from fingering alone. That didn't stop it from working, though; my fingers were longer than hers, and I was stretching her insides a bit with every 'come hither' motion against her insides.

She jerked up in pleasure, pushing her breast against my face as she buried her head against mine, groaning in pleasure. I found one of her spots, and was unrelenting against it as I started sucking fully against her nipple to double the pleasure. By pleasure and instinct, her hand went down my pants, wrapping around my dick with a gentle but firm hold. "Up and down?"

I nodded against her breast and started pressing my mouth back and forth against it, pumping it during the suckles as my hand imitated the same on her other breast. She began stroking, having the soft skin and gentle caress needed to combine perfectly with a firm grip and smooth stroke. I started panting against her breast, already close to orgasm due to denying it for myself since her first arrival.

The geysers outside all erupted at once, spraying upward as hard as possible with the most volume the show ever hit... And their timing was perfect, because I had let go of Tia's nipple to cry out in pleasure, spraying semen up into her hand as her own pleasure flushed onto my fingers. We kept stroking, drawing out all that intended to come out despite any mess until she was panting, looking up at me with extremely sparkly, partly cloudy eyes... purely intoxicated with pleasure.

I knelt at her side, already risking sweating from pleasure as I stared down at her panting body. "Take me."

I caught it, but I didn't quite catch it. "What?"

She spread her legs and lowered her skirt and panties, revealing a very cleanly-shaven pussy, glistening with beads of sweat and pleasure. "Take me. I want you, in me... I want everything you have to offer. Please, honey..."

My dick was still hard after the handjob, and I was so tempted to... God, to feel myself inside her was what I wanted most right then. I pulled down my pants and briefs, showing the dick that she'd never seen. Her eyes stared at it, longingly and curiously at once, until I was over her waist, already sticking it horizontal to insert it.

Then the back of my head finally clicked. "Wait, damnit! You agreed, you promised, you wouldn't do that! Don't let lust ruin her plans, or yours" My eyes opened, and I simply knelt there, eventually losing grip of my dick so it tilted up closer to my belly. I looked down at Tia, wishing I were allowed to take the angel...

Then, I smiled. That's not how it was with us. We'd agreed to wait for the honeymoon to finally be each others' first sex partners. What kind of self control would it show if I let myself lose sight of that right now? I crawled up her body and curled up at her side, tucking my head under hers as I gave her a soft hug. A quiet moan of disappointment met my ear, but she still smiled as she kissed the top of my head and held onto me. "Why not?"

"We promised. Not 'til we're together forever, hun... Wouldn't be all that romantic if we broke our vows because of a little wine." I looked up with a smile. "We can wait the short time needed to reach together, and then there will be no regrets. That's why not. I love you..."

She smiled with a quiet "aww", hugging me tight. "I agree... But I'm so glad you can make me feel this way, because now that I know what that feels like, I want it all over again."

With a grin, I wrapped her nipple in my mouth again and stared up at her eyes, happy to give her what she wanted... as long as it's what we agreed to, together, as lovers.

Kikori
Kikori
114 Followers
12