Voyage of the Crimean Slaver Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's somewhat puzzling," said Hamilton said, his eyes straying over her body, "these Janissaries can be rather overbearing at time, with tooth money and other petty bribes, but they are not particularly brutal. If they beat your companions there must have been some cause."

"None sir, none! Please, you are English, a good Christian, I am sure, and you will want to help. Oh dear sir, you must, our cause is just."

"And what is you cause Miss Sutherland?"

"Why we seek only to be allowed to spread the word to the people of this heathen land."

Hamilton was afraid he knew what she meant but he still asked, "what word might that be?"

"Why the word of our Lord, sir! My brother Mr. Hoshea Eliphelet Harkleroad is the grandson of Repentance Harkleroad," Caroline clearly expected him to have been familiar with this person. Hamilton wasn't, though the name was that of an old style puritan. "We seek to enlighten these poor souls before they are doomed to an eternity of torment and suffering."

"With all due respect, Miss Sutherland, you have perhaps noticed that throughout Istanbul there are large domed buildings with tall, thin towers. Those are mosques. The towers are minarets. You can think of these as the local churches. I can assure you the people of Istanbul have their own religion and are quite content with it."

"What you call the Ottoman Empire," Nasira added, "is known as the Abode of the Faith."

Caroline Sutherland shook her head and sobbed.

"Edward," Nasira said, references some of the documents given to her by the Messenger. "Apparently the two men with this woman were detained after becoming drunk and seeking to take one of the innkeeper's slaves back to their room."

"This is a lie!" Caroline protested, though with a slight waver in her voice.

"None of the three gavur had documents for entry into the city, nor did they have documents for traveling into the outer districts."

"We arrived on the boat of a Greek fisherman. He was eager to help our cause and is an associate of Mr. Zacharov."

"Mr. Zacharov?"

"Yes, Mr. Zacharov! Do you know him?"

"No."

"Oh. Well. Mr. Zacharov, sir, is a man of conscience, a Christian, and a good and decent man," said Caroline, adding, more quietly, "though perhaps of a heretical sect. If you could find him he would be of great assistance."

"He arranged your visit to the Istanbul?"

"Yes, Mr. Hamilton. Mr. Zacharov informed Hoshea and Thomas how this land is ripe for the true word. Although," Caroline looked down, "the task does seem much more difficult than I had anticipated."

Hamilton sighed and sat back. "Miss Sutherland if you were granted official permission to enter the city why did you arrive her with a Greek smuggler?"

Caroline shook her head as tears began to flow.

"The Sublime Porte of the Ottoman Empire is not likely to allow Christian missionaries to just wander aimlessly around Istanbul," said Hamilton. Suddenly a realization came over him. "Who knows that you are here? Have you spoken with American representatives here or in Greece?"

"No." Caroline looked at him as she wiped her tears. "Hoshea said that the road would be a difficult one, but our way would be eased by Mr. Zacharov. But... he never... he never arrived at the inn." She broke down in tears.

Hamilton motioned for Nasira to lean over. He asked quietly, "what is going to happen to her companions?"

"I do not know. I am unsure whether the Americans have their own concession agreement. If not, their citizens would be sent before the district evcadi, or perhaps even the city cadi."

"Then why was she sent to me?"

Nasira took off her long entari coat. "They have made no contacts with their compatriots. It is unlikely that any know they are here. Thus, the evcadi is saved a difficult case and you, my master, gain a gift."

"Yes, though I would like to understand what is going on."

"Will my cousins be released soon?" Caroline asked, suddenly hopeful.

"No." Nasira didn't waver as Caroline looked at her with tearful eyes.

Hamilton looked down over the blonde American for a moment. He said to Nasira, "before I was in Tunis I would never have even considered something like this."

Nasira finally smiled, "not even a little, master?"

"All right. I may have thought about it," he smiled, "but I surely would not have acted on those impulses."

"Sir!" Caroline protested. "Please! I have an urgent need for your assistance. I appeal to you as a gentleman!"

"I think we should discuss this upstairs. Nasira, if you will lead the way."

"Yes, master."

"Please tell me, sir, what is to become of me?"

"You will understand better upstairs."

Caroline hesitated and eyed Nasira warily, but followed with Hamilton behind her. At the top of the stairs Nasira walked to the end of the hall and opened a heavy door. She stood aside so that Caroline could enter first. Hamilton entered last and locked the door.

The room was not large, but the ceiling was high. There were no windows in the walls, and light came from a trio of lamps placed higher than usual and a skylight. A wooden beam cut across the room a few feet below the ceiling, from which were suspended a series of iron rings. Chains from the rings went through blocks and were locked off at different parts of the wall. There was little furniture but a modest divan with soft pillows. Near that was a wall rack with a number of different whips and floggers and a broad chest.

"What... what manner of place is this?" Caroline looked around in shock.

"I don't think you realize the extent of what you have done," Hamilton said as his eyes traced out her body under the many layers of her gown. "If your case was brought before the district evcadi he could very easily condemn you to death."

"Death?" Caroline looked around frantically. Nasira slowly moved around the room, not hiding for there was nowhere to hid, but remaining quiet and moving behind her.

"That is not going to happen."

"Then please sir, what will happen to me!"

"You are a gift," Nasira said as she quickly stepped closer and took hold of Caroline's arm. The American woman was too stunned to resist.

"A gift?"

"Yes." Hamilton leered down at her form, held outlined in her tattered gown.

"Then you can help me. When might I be sent home?"

"You misunderstand," Nasira whispered from behind. Caroline tried to turn and pull away, but she was held too tightly. "You are to be made a slave."

"A slave?" Caroline cried. "No! This cannot be!"

Hamilton walked over the chest. He opened it and selected a pair off hinged metal bracelets, each with a broad hasp.

"No, please, you must let me go! You must help me sir!"

Hamilton stepped in front of the American woman. "Hold out your hands." She stared at him, frozen in fear. "If Nasira has to place these on your wrists you will be punished with ten lashes of the whip."

Caroline shook, her body trembling as Nasira released her. Slowly she nodded, tears flowing over her cheeks, and held out her hand. Hamilton took one wrist and snapped a bracelet into place, twisting a small key to lock it, and then did the same to the other.

"Very good. Slave."

Caroline slowly put her arms down. Hamilton stepped closer.

Caroline shrieked as Nasira suddenly took hold of her by the hair and yanked her head back. "You will say 'yes master' when he addresses you, slave."

"Uh... ahh... yes," she stared fearfully at Nasira, "yes master."

Nasira pulled harder. "I am not your master. I am haseki but still slave." She looked at Hamilton and smiled.

"Nasira is, and always will be, my favorite."

"You will call me mistress," Nasira continued, to Caroline.

"Yes... yes mistress." Caroline fell forward as Nasira released her hair. Hamilton took her in his arms for a moment and then held her arms up. Nasira reached up and twisted one of the smaller iron rings. It opened and fit perfectly into the hasp on one of the metal bracelets. A simple twist closed the iron ring, locking it into place.

Caroline brought her other hand down as she frantically pulled on her cuffed wrist.

"Raise your arm, slave."

"No, please, sir, you do not have to do this! I beg you."

"I don't have to," said Hamilton, already breathing faster in anticipation, "but I do want to. Raise your arm. Now."

Caroline complied and Nasira quickly bound her other wrist.

"I'm going to enjoy you, slave," he said. Reaching out and wiping some of the tears from her cheek.

Nasira had walked to one wall. She released a wall chain and pulled. It tightened, slowly, up to a suspended block and then down to the slave, and Caroline's arms were lifted higher. She cried out as the strain increased and her feet were barely touching the floor.

"You were very foolish to think you could sneak into this city and not be noticed." Hamilton took out a small knife. He began to cut away her gown. "Even if you had not tried to preach you would have been instantly seen and reported as a European."

"I'm... I'm American."

"Of course, but for those here there ...." Hamilton's voice trailed off as he began to rip free enough layers of her gown to spill her breasts into view. Caroline Sutherland was very amply endowed for such a small boned woman. He pressed his hand to her left breast, kneading the soft flesh slowly, mesmerized by her beauty.

Nasira stepped around him and squeezed hard on the slave's right nipple.

"Ah! Please, please let me go!"

Hamilton began to shift his fingers, his palm against her nipple, his cock already rock hard from the anticipation of using this beauty as a sex slave. Almost as an afterthought he looked up at her. "You have not been calling me 'master,' slave."

"I am... I am not... I am not a slave," she said with some small trace of defiance, in a quivering voice.

"She should be punished, master" said Nasira.

"Indeed. She has earned a punishment of five strokes. You will apply them, Nasira." He cut away more of her gown, exposing the front and back of her torso.

"No! No! Please... no!" Caroline kicked her feet as she swayed. She tried to twist around to see where Nasira was going.

"Oh my lord, no! You mustn't do this! You cannot do this!"

"Now she has earned six strokes of punishment." Hamilton said, calmly, to Nasira.

"No! Oh no, please!"

"Seven."

"No... master...." she swung for a moment, her breasts exposed, and then said it again, "Master... please... please do not do this."

"Proceed."

Nasira stood next to Hamilton with a flogger in hand. She had selected one with a dozen leather tails. She had also taken off her own jacket. Hamilton leaned over and kissed her, his hand dropping down to caress Nasira's nipples. Then he stepped aside and allowed Nasira to move into position.

"No!" cried Caroline.

Nasira swung the flogger in a wide arc and snapped it across the blonde slave's chest. The flat tails burned across her breasts. Nasira was unmoved by the screams, she flogged the slave again and again, seven times in all.

Caroline sobbed as she hung there, her breasts red and burning. Hamilton stepped closer and put his hand on her chin. He held her face up, wiping some of the tears with his other hand. "Are you a virgin, slave?"

"What? I...I...yes. I am chaste." Caroline said weakly.

Hamilton stepped back. "Another lash, Nasira."

"Noooo!" the cry was cut off by another snap of the flogger, this time directed at her back.

Hamilton again held up her chin. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes... yes, master."

Hamilton looked back to Nasira and said, "strip her." Then he turned to Caroline, "I think you're lying, slave, a woman of your beauty would be the object of attention for every man within three hundred miles. Could you resist so many? I find that unlikely."

Nasira stepped behind the dangling woman. She ripped the remains of her dress and pulled it down past her hips, and then yanked down her undergarments. Soon it all slid off her legs and was tossed aside. Caroline Sutherland hung naked before them.

Hamilton let go of her chin and began to take off his clothes. "Tell her what happens to slaves who lie, Nasira."

"Yes, master." Nasira leaned in, pressing her breasts to Caroline's back as she ran her hand over the slave's ass. "You have ordered different punishments, master, depending on the circumstances of the lie. Ekaterina and Selene fought for a piece of kavun dolma and then denied it. Each received six lashes, every morning, for six days. Disha still must sleep in the stables, in chains, because she lied about stealing a large goblet of sherbet. And there was an Italian slave who was whipped and then sent to the slave markets of Trebizond to be sold."

"Oh god, no, no, please...." Caroline looked at Hamilton, her eyes begging for mercy. "Please master!"

"I will ask you one more time, slave." Hamilton's hand was on her torso. Sliding lower. "Are you a virgin?"

Caroline glanced at him with wide eyes. At last she shook her head and sobbed, "No.. no, master, I have sinned... this is my punishment."

Hamilton, his shirt unbuttoned, he at last pulled it off pressed his body against hers, his chest to her breasts. He wrapped his arms around her. Caroline kicked her legs back and forth nervously as she felt his cock, hard and ready, against her thigh. Nasira, standing to the side also took off the rest of her own clothes.

"This is not your punishment for fucking, slave," said Hamilton, "this is your punishment for stupidity."

"Yes.... yes master," Caroline said, quietly.

Hamilton kissed her neck as she dangled from the chains. "Who did you fuck?"

"I... I... please, please do not make me say!" Caroline chocked up and with effort at last added, "master."

"You are a slave now. My slave. You will do everything I demand, including answering any questions I put to you."

As Hamilton spoke, in a quiet and almost reassuring voice to the American slave, Nasira moved the flogger back and forth slowly so that the tails whisked lightly on Caroline's ass.

"Ah... on no... don't punish me, master... please...."

"I am losing patience."

"I.. I sinned with Ike Gray...." she looked at him, pleading, "and...." he voice trailed off as she slumped in the chains.

"And?" Hamilton lifted he face up. "And?"

"Jake Kincaid... Frank Conway... no, please, I told you, master, please no more"

He took a half step back and reached for her neck. His fingers pressing her head up. He did not squeeze, but the fear was in her eyes. "You will tell me everything slave. Or you will be lashed again."

She nodded and he removed his hand.

"Hoshea," she stammered, "Thomas."

"Your cousins?"Hamilton looked at her. That had taken him by surprise.

"They are not my cousins, master. I... we... it was a pretense as it would be sinful... to be an unmarried woman traveling...with such men"

Hamilton stepped back and walked closer to Nasira. He whispered, "did they have any identifying papers on them?"

"I do not know," Nasira said, "I saw nothing to dispute these identifications, but I have not yet read the documents in detail."

Hamilton stepped back and sat back across the divan. "Let her down, Nasira."

Nasira lowered the chains and then freed the bracelets from the iron rings. But before Caroline could react, her arms we pulled behind her back and a thin chain weaved between the bracelets, thus binding her wrists.

"Come here, slave."

Caroline nodded absently and went to him. She sat in his lap, as he indicated, her hands bound. Hamilton held her with his left arm as his right hand caressed along her thigh.

"Did you fuck those two before you left America?"

"Only Thomas, master. He... he seemed kind and I... my soul is not strong enough. Hoshea, who was with him, found out. He said, he told me that if I did not come with them to Europe he would tell my congregation that I was a whore. He is the grandson of Repentance Harkleroad! I would be shamed and ruined."

"That was all it took to get you to leave your home and family?"

Caroline shook her head. "I thought I could do good works. I thought... I thought there would be adventure." She pressed her head into his shoulder and mumbled, "master."

Nasira walked around the room, looking down at the scene. Hamilton glanced up to her and smiled. Nasira nodded, but said nothing.

"Hosea said... he told me I had to... he said he would... he would..."

"Beat you?"

"No. He already did that. He used his belt on my while Thomas watched. Then Thomas would... would use me. Hosea said that I only had to be good until we reached Ottoman lands. There they would take a slave as a servant and use her. And they said, they said that if I was not good...they would sell me..."

"Did you ever try to escape?" Nasira asked.

"Where could I go?" Caroline turned and looked up. "Mistress. I had no money and I hoped, I did, I still hoped that I could do some good for the heathens of this land."

Hamilton stroked her hair, "you do not need to speak of it any more slave, not now."

"Yes, master."

"Move to your knees."

Caroline nodded. She knew what was expected. She slid down in front of the low divan, leaning over, her bound hands behind her back, and opened her mouth. She took in his cock mechanically, her lips sliding along the shaft back and forth rapidly. Hamilton took hold of her head with both hands and slowed her down, forcing her to move her head down and back as his cock thrust deeper into her throat.

The new slave did not resist. She flinched as Nasira touched her and began to mumble a cry when Nasira slid her hand down her back and ass and under. Caroline hesitated for only a moment as she felt fingers on her soft pussy lips. Hamilton pushed down harder and she soon relented, letting him move her head back and forth faster.

"She responds well, master," Nasira said, her hand on Caroline's cunt, stroking it and sliding her finger across the new slave's slit.

"Yes, yes... ahh... a very good slave," said Hamilton as he fucked her face harder.

Nasira slid her finger up into the American slave, pushing against her tight pussy as she began to react and respond physically. Hamilton watched his love, his slave, as she used Caroline, and that pushed him over the edge. Caroline squealed as his cum went deep into her throat.

A moment later Nasira pulled Caroline's head back by the hair. Her mouth was half open, cum dribbling down her chin and dropping down across her breasts and thighs. "You are supposed to swallow, slave!"

"I'm sorry mistress," Caroline said, the cum sliding over her mouth even more.

"It's all right, Nasira." Hamilton said, with a slight laugh. He stood up, cleaned himself off, and began to get dressed. "There will be plenty of time for more training."

"You will obey or feel the lash of a real whip, and not a mere flogger." Nasira stood up and pulled Caroline to the center of the room. Her bound wrists were soon chained to an iron ring embedded in the floor.

Hamilton and Nasira stepped out of the room, the quietly closed the door, leaving Caroline on the floor to contemplate her new situation. They dressed and went to the flat roof of the library. It was cold, but as he saw by looking at the water which had accumulated in a pot left out, not cold enough to freeze water.

He stood near the edge and looked across the compound of Tesamayageri. The original mansion was an old structure, perhaps five hundred years old. It had been a church and then a mosque, then a granary and, with the addition of low walls, Janissary barracks. More recently it had laid largely dormant, the Janissary corps having moved to far more elaborate quarters. Hamilton assumed the Sultan had rewarded him the one year, rent-free lease on Tesamayageri so that he would take the time to repair some of the older buildings. Hamilton didn't mind. The compound was his for a year, and if he sold the Tigress, the ship that had brought them to Istanbul, there would be enough money to buy it. He could stay here for the rest of his life, in an outer district of Istanbul with Nasira.