Voyage of the Istanbul Tigress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indeed. Your instincts were right about those perfidious masked galleys, Hamilton. I freely admit I will be much pleased if I now only have to deal with the French. However, and to the point, I have full confidence in your resourcefulness, no matter what impediments you might encounter."

"Thank you, sir."

"It seems as if I have lost two lieutenants in this action." Baynes stuck out his hand. "Good luck, Mr. Hamilton."

"Yes, sir," he said, shaking the Captain's hand. "I will see to the transfer at once."

Hamilton turned to leave.

"Oh, there is one more thing," the Captain said.

"Sir?"

"The strangest rumors fly about inside the confines of a warship."

Hamilton starred and thought it best to say nothing. Then, to his intense relief, he noticed Baynes smiling, if only very slightly. "Exercise caution, Mr. Hamilton. You are dismissed."

"Thank you, sir."

##

Two hours later Hamilton sat in the sternsheets of the last boat being rowed from the Ariadne to the Tigress. Katherine sat next to him, in a light blue dress, her blonde hair pulled up and light scarf around her head. She had hemmed and she had hawed, checking and double checking and triple checking to make sure her trunks had been packed correctly, while Baynes had grown more and more annoyed, and Hamilton's head had begun to pound with each new delay. But King George himself could not have induced her to move faster.

Once the boat was clear the Ariadne had not wasted a moment. Hamilton looked back to see that the kedge had already been raised and topsails set. The frigate began to move off to the north.

"I had Mr. Van Schoonhoven ensure that the group of men with us do not understand English," Katherine said, indicating the coxswain and the six men who pulled hard on the oars. All watched the woman carefully, which annoyed Hamilton, but the leering did not prevent them from maintaining a fast stroke.

"I would not trust him too far," Hamilton said. He raised his hand to his head, feeling the bandage under his cocked hat. His head pounded a little, just enough to be very irritating.

"Oh, I think I can trust him on this, as he already knows what I am about to tell you. I simply want to make you aware of the situation, Edward, while we have a moment of linguistic privacy."

Hamilton looked at her and his eyes narrowed. "I am taking you to Palermo, Katherine. We are not making a stop in Tunis."

"I'm not as frivolous as you think, Edward. I really am here at the behest of the Foreign Office, and for legitimate cause. You will see as much when you open those orders Captain Baynes gave you."

"I will follow whatever orders I am given, madam, even if they were written by a besotted old Admiral who wouldn't dare doubt the word of a Lady."

Katherine was quiet for a moment. "I do owe you an apology, Edward."

"You owe me nothing."

"But I do. I present myself with far less sense that I actually possess."

"And why would that be?"

"I work for the Foreign Office to find the secrets of our enemies.

"That you said."

"Men who would die rather than let an enemy learn the number of buttons on their jacket will readily reveal their deepest plans and most intimate secrets if they think it will impress a woman enough to bed her. And they are especially free with their talk of ravelins and chasseurs and pontonniers if they think the woman has little sense of it. It is a curious trait of men, but one I see in every nation."

Hamilton didn't know what to say, he had never quite known what a ravelin was. He touched his bandage again, a habit he knew he was going to have to break.

"Now let me tell you what is in the piece of paper Captain Baynes gave you," Katherine said. "We are going to Istanbul."

"Istanbul?"

"Well, Sir Richard will no doubt have written it as Constantinople, but that is where I must go to deliver a gift to the Sultan."

"What sort of gift?"

"Myself."

"Jesus!" Hamilton looked away for a moment. "I'm not interesting in hearing these ludicrous tales, Katherine! I'm talking you to Palermo and I will be glad to be rid of you."

"I'm sorry you feel that way about me, Edward. But, you will see when you open the letter."

"I didn't mean that, Katherine." Hamilton touched his head again absently. "It's this business with the Bey of Tunis and all these bloody pirates. I've destroyed my career."

Katherine said something in Turkish, to the astonishment of all. The coxswain nodded, and the boat was rowed to the Tigress' stern. The brig-sloop was hove to, but a painter was dropped down and tied to the boat to secure it against drift. The men at the oars didn't seem to mind. They could simply wait and stare at the beautiful woman.

"I need a chance to explain, Edward, before we go aboard. You should know that I have been gathering intelligence at the behest of the Foreign Office for several years now. I seduced a French General and was able to copy the secret signals they use with their semaphore. I only recently returned from several tedious months in Spain, acting the role of a young heiress to the estate of her Castilian nobleman while seducing Spanish colonels." Her eyes brightened and she smiled broadly. "And now, Edward, I will use my skills to keep the Sultan from making a French alliance."

Hamilton listened to her carefully. Her tone, as well as the nature of what she was saying, did not seem to be the sort of fabrication he would have expected from her. But it remained a strange tale. "How will sending you to the Sultan be of assistance to England?"

"Do you doubt my charms?"

"No. But..." He found himself touching the bandage again. "I do not doubt your charms in bed, and I have heard that the current Sultan is quite absorbed in his Harem. But, even if he is an indifferent monarch, I can't see why he would possibly refuse an alliance with France simply because he could fuck you. That Corsican, Bonaparte, has taken Egypt from him, so it stands to reason that the Sultan already opposes France."

"Indeed, the Sultan is opposed to France. Now, however, Bonaparte plans on invading up the coast of the Holy Land. His army is small but they are very good. If the French reach Damascus, or, heaven forbid, even farther north, the Turks may suddenly find it expedient to reach an agreement."

"What difference would make whether that French army is fighting the Turk or garrisoning Istanbul?"

"You need to think more strategically, Edward. A French peace with the Sultan would free Bonaparte to turn east. To India. I have met Bonaparte, a curious man who cheats at cards and then laughs when he is found out. But you must not underestimate his ambitions. The Foreign Office knows he is seeking a junction with the Sultan Tippu in Mysore, and if the French are able to reinforce Tippu they would be able to push everything English out of India."

Hamilton was taken aback by her knowledge of so many details. "You can keep the Sultan from treating with the French no matter what Bonaparte does?"

Katherine smiled and laughed. "I really do have a fascination with the Harem, that is no affectation. I am quite confident that the Sultan will be extremely pleased with the gift of English noble blood." She patted his cheek. "I think I shall be able to keep the man occupied."

Katherine said one word in Turkish, prompting the coxswain to set the men to their oars, and bring the boat to the Tigress' side. Hamilton climbed up and over the rail. There was no bosun's pipes, no midshipman or marines standing at attention, nor had he expected that. He was prepared for a rabble, but instead of unruly pirates, he saw groups of sailors going about their work in a seamen-like fashion. It was a great mixture of men, Europeans, Turks and Africans, few of whom gave Hamilton, as he stood on the gangway in his best naval uniform, even a glance.

Katherine was brought aboard on a sling. The sailors took an interest in her, much more than would have been allowed on an English ship, and she reveled in the attention.

"Ah, Captain!" Van Schoonhoven yelled. "The pleasure is mine again, yes? And the great Lady Dunsbrooke! Indeed, an honor, oh yes, a very great honor to meet you at last. I am your humble servant, my Lady. The charming Miss Palmer is below, she is making your stay quite comfortable!"

"I'm not a Captain," Hamilton said to Van Schoonhoven.

"Ah, but you are, sir, you are! These men know of you, and they wish for you to be their Captain! Your reputation is very big, yes? You earned it with your great fight against Mor Cuanaich!"

"Who?"

"Mor Cuanaich!" Van Schoonhoven laughed. "The galley that followed the Rose, yes? Off the shores of Tunis? Captain Hamilton, you may recall how your Miss Nasira was able to disrupt them with her cask of powder. A clever ruse that was, yes? And I beg you to remember how easily the Rose was then able to escape from the clutches of that pirate craft!"

"Of course I remember," he replied, irritated that he referred to 'your' Nasira.

"That was his galley! The war galley of Mor Cuanaich! You did more the elude him, Captain Hamilton, you humiliated him! A great victory." Van Schoonhoven leaned in, but still spoke loudly. "Alas, now his fleet of galleys is hunting us! He knows of our gift." He glanced for a moment at Katherine. "He stands outside the commands of the Beys of Tunis and Algiers and Tripoli. He does not even pay homage to the Sultan. He is a renegade, yes? And you, Captain Hamilton, you have the wits to defeat him once again!"

"I think Captain Hamilton should rest," Katherine said, standing next to him.

"I'm fine, ma'am." He said, touching his head once more, but he knew she was right.

"To bed then! Yes, yes, the great cabin is yours! Of course!"

##

Hamilton awoke at night, not happy that he had slept for so long. He had read his orders before he collapsed on his cot. Three times. They were short and to the point: he was requested and required to render all assistance to Lady Dunsbrooke and deliver her to the Sultan of the Sublime Ottoman Porte. It was all exactly as she had explained.

He walked to the stern windows where he could see a glint of moonlight across the wave tops. He was naked, but that hardly mattered as he was alone. Looking out at the black sea and dark sky he wondered how much of a mistake he was making. No matter what happened while he commanded this vessel it would count for nothing with the Admiralty because it was not an English ship. He could stop Bonaparte or conquer the Ottoman Empire or restore Louis to Paris, and it wouldn't matter one fig. When he returned to England he would be just another Lieutenant on half-pay waiting for a berth.

"I would imagine you are happy to be going to Istanbul."

Hamilton whirled around. He could just make out Katherine's outline in the dim doorway. "Damn your eyes, woman! Knock!"

"My cabin is right out here, the fore-cabin I think they call it," she walked over to him discretely brushed his ass. She was also naked.

"You can't possibly stay in here, Katherine."

"This isn't an English ship. The crew accepts that their Captain is entitled to have a woman of his own. I think they might insist. Or would you rather I was out with the other women?"

"Other women?"

"Ten serve the men on this ship, according to Pieter. Eleven if you count Rachel."

"Has she been sent to serve the crew?"

"No. She is with me now, but you are the Captain."

"Have Miss Palmer stay in the fore-cabin with you. You can return to it now."

She pouted, "Oh, you don't want me?" She pressed one hand to his cock, which was already hardening.

He slid his hands around her waist. He mood was lighter as he held her soft body close to him. "Well, I didn't say I wouldn't fuck you first."

"I can fuck as well as that slave in Tunis."

It took a moment for Hamilton to understand what she was referring to. He pushed her away, and she staggered to the middle of the dark cabin.

"What? Oh, I am sorry, Edward. That wasn't very kind of me to say."

"No it was not."

"Pieter told me about her. Nasira bint Evranaki -- is that how her name is pronounced?"

"I would rather you didn't pronounce it at all."

"He told me you spent a great deal of time with her in Tunis."

"It hardly matters now."

"You cared for her a great deal?"

"That is not your concern."

"I think it is. I have wondered why you seemed distant at times and now I know why."

"These affairs are my own. You will not discuss it."

"You are in love with her, aren't you?"

"Damn you, woman," he snarled. "Be quiet!"

Katherine stepped closer to him. "Aren't you happy to be going to Istanbul? Maybe you can find her."

He whirled back and grabbed her hair, yanking back her head. "You want to be a slave? Is that it? Then be a slave. I'll deliver you to the Sultan, untarnished with glistening skin and erect nipples, ready for fucking. But until then, while this is my ship, while I am the Captain, you will serve me."

"Yes," she said, breathlessly. "I want to be your slave."

"This isn't a game! You are now my property. Do you understand that? No other Englishman will see you before you are given away as a gift. I can do anything I want with you."

"Yes... yes, use me."

He pulled harder on her hair and dragged her towards the cot. She cried out in surprise. Reaching down he found a spare line used for the stern guns. He looped it around her waist several times.

"Oh... oh yes... oh, Edward....this hurts, wait.. Edward, stop, this rope is too coarse!"

"I don't care. You wanted to play slave, well now you are a slave and I will use you like a slave." He twisted the free end of the rope through the loops and then brought it down between her legs and back up in front of her.

"Ah! Please... not like this, Edward!"

He pulled hard, adjusting the rope, making sure it was pressing against her slit before he tied it to the loops at her stomach. He left her standing for a moment as he looked for another short rope

"Edward, please! No!"

He pulled her arms behind her back and coiled another thin line around her wrists and forearms, wrapping it several times, before he forced her to her knees, pulling the free end of the rope and looping it around to one ankle and then the other.

She was kneeling, her ankles bound together with a rope that trailing up to her wrists, then down between her legs and back up around her waist. "Edward!"

"Call me master."

"Edward!"

He slapped her.

The door to the cabin opened. Rachel Palmer stood frozen in the darkness.

"Close the door and get in here, I'll take you as well!" he yelled at Rachel.

"Sir?"

"You heard me woman. Get in here now or I'll have you flogged."

"Uh.. yes.. yes sir."

"Now strip off your clothes."

Rachel did, quickly taking off her frock and undergarments.

Hamilton sat back on his cot with Katherine on deck and between his legs. He pulled Katherine's head down towards his cock. She knew what to do, quickly opening her mouth and slipping the shaft inside.

"Get over here," he ordered Rachel. When she stepped within reach he grabbed her and pulled her onto the cot. Rachel pulled her legs up so her knees were against his chest, as he held her tightly and sucked greedily on her breasts.

"Oh! Yes, sir," Rachel said.

"Master!" he corrected.

"Yes, master," Rachel said softly.

Hamilton let his tongue slide over Rachel's breasts as he wrapped his legs tightly around the kneeling Katherine. He licked the servants nipples while the Viscountess kept her mouth tightly around his cock. Then he pushed Rachel aside. Hamilton reached around and pressed Katherine's head closer to his body, holding her tightly and not letting her bob back and forth. Katherine let out a muffled cry and tried to pull her head back. Leaning down he took a firm grip of Katherine's hair, and slipped her off his cock. "Did I tell you to stop sucking, slave?"

"No.. no, master."

"Rachel spank this slave."

"Master?"

"Do it or I will whip you both!"

"Yes, master." Rachel crawled across the deck, feeling for the Viscountess. She slide her hands down Katherine's back and then spanked her lightly ass.

"Harder!"

"Yes, master!" Rachel began to spank with more force, first one side and then the other.

"I'm sorry mistress," Rachel whispered as Katherine struggled in her tight bonds.

"Enough. Rachel, get back up here," he ordered. "I should have done this on the Ariadne. Now, put your cunt onto my cock." He pulled the servant closer and laid back. She quickly moved into position on top of him and slide her body down slowly. Hamilton put his hands on her waist, holding her tightly as he moved his hips up and his cock slammed into her. Rachel cried out as he took her. He fucked her hard and fast and a moment later his cum was filling her cunt. When he was through he pushed her off. "Clean my cock, slave."

"Yes, master." Rachel slide down and put her mouth on his cock, licking and sucking carefully, cleaning off stray bit of cum as she also tasted her own juiced.

"Both of you go out to the fore-cabin," he snapped when Rachel was done. "I don't want to hear another word out of either of you. Go!"

Katherine whimpered, but said nothing more. With Rachel's help she was able to half-crawl back to the fore-cabin where she laid tightly bound on a small pile of clothes.

##

"Enter!" Hamilton said, not pausing as he pulled more and more charts from the small locker in his cabin. He glanced up to see Pieter Van Schoonhoven standing in the doorway talking to the women in the fore-cabin. Just before dawn Hamilton had allowed Rachel to untie Katherine, but he also made it clear he wanted both of them to stay out of his way. He had a sudden sympathy for Captain Baynes who had expressed a similar sentiment, though for vastly different reasons.

"Mr. Van Schoonhoven, I wish to speak to you when you have free moment in your social calendar," Hamilton snapped.

"Ah, yes, yes! My apologies, Captain," Van Schoonhoven closed the door and sat down. "I trust your injury is better, yes?"

"It is, thank you." He had had Rachel change the bandage on his head and had hoped to remove it completely, but it was still too raw a wound.

"I hope I can be of some service to you Captain, yes?"

"Indeed, you can be." Hamilton leaned forward and spoke quietly. "How well do you trust the men on this vessel?"

"The crew of the Tigress is above reproach! I can give you my word, sir. These are all handpicked men; an experienced crew. All were chosen for this very important task."

Hamilton sighed. "On an English ship, if I were to engage in a critical action, let us say, commanding a pair of boats to cut out a French ship, I would know the men were with me. Now, some men are braver than others and some are more competent under fire than others, but I would be confident that the men under my command would not betray my cause. Do you understand what I am asking?"

"Ah, yes, of course, yes! The men of this crew are not motivated to fight for your Britannic Majesty, they have little love for him, this is no surprise. But they are loyal to the Sultan, and only the Sultan. These men have pledged themselves, oh yes, sir, indeed, they have proven themselves, to be ghazah. That is -- how can I say? -- warriors for their faith!"

"That is all well and good, but I am not a Muslim."

"Ah, indeed you are not, Captain! Still, you are Ahl al-Kitāb, yes? Of the book? But that is of no concern, either. These are practical men and they know that you are here in the service of their Sultan. That is all that matters."

"Hm. Well, patriotism can be a strong motivator."

"That it can be, indeed!" Van Schoonhoven laughed. "There are, of course, other rewards."

"I assume they are well paid."