Voyage of the Istanbul Tigress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desire to control, Nasira had said, that was what he had.

Hamilton noticed again the wooden grating on the far side of the room. He walked over to it. "Ah, look at that, there is a room back there! People pay to see slave's tortured by a professional, is that it?" Zuly simply stared and then nodded again. "Yeah, I thought so." Hamilton laughed.

He looked at her, this blonde, blue-eyed slave, chained open. He could feel his cock ready to burst from his trousers. He walked straight at her and put his hands around her legs, he leaned down, bending his head back so that his tongue was against her slit. His tongue was soon pressing in and out of her cunt, back and forth, and then up, just a small amount, to probe for her clit. It didn't take long for her body to respond and for him to taste this beautiful woman.

He laughed suddenly and slipped, falling down on his ass. "I'm drunk... I'm bloody drunk." He laid there looking up at her, looking at her wet pussy open before him, her legs pulled apart by the chains. "I have no idea how to get you out of the shackles, Zuly."

Slowly he pulled himself to his feet. He leaned against her and laughed again. The he shook the shackle on her right ankle. "I have no idea how to get you out of here, woman," he said, unable to stop laughing.

Zuly began to speak, she indicated as best she could, a small wooden cabinet on one wall. This one wasn't locked. Inside were large metal keys, clearly designed for the shackles. But he didn't take them. He looked down and saw another one of the large metal spikes. They were brands. He picked one up and looked at it, and now saw a small nook in the wall with a brazier. It was still warm. He pushed the brand into the coals.

Zuly saw what he was doing and screamed.

"You're a fucking slave!" He yelled, angrily. Then he stopped and laughed. "That's right, you're a slave for fucking, a fucking slave."

He pulled the brand out of the coals, far too soon for the metal to get red hot. He touched the end. "Ow! Shit!"

Zuly was begging him as he walked closer with the heated brand. He held it up, just a few inches from her face.

"You are property," he said. "You're not my property, not exactly, but you are property. If I want to fucking brand you I can do that. Do you understand me, woman? You have to do everything I say. If I tell you to suck my cock, then you suck my cock. If I tell you to lick another woman's cunt, well, you do that too. And if I tell you not to be caught by pirates, then, slave, you won't get caught by pirates, will you?"

Zuly nodded, slowly, as she listened but didn't understand, as the brand remained close to her face.

"You won't get caught by fucking pirates!" he yelled. He stepped back and slammed the brand down across the wooden grating. It snapped through a half dozen thin slats and got stuck. "Ah shit...just don't get caught..."

Hamilton fell back against the wall and slid down. He sat there, looking at the bound blonde, chained in a tight X, suspended off the ground. Her body open and vulnerable. So beautiful.

"Edward?"

Hamilton watched Katherine as she stepped into the room. Her dress was ripped, strips having been pulled off to make bandages.

"Edward are you all right?" She stepped around Zuly and crouched by him.

"Let her go... over there." He pointed to the keys.

Katherine took one of the keys and pressed into each of the shackles. Zuly was soon free, rubbing her wrists. She looked submissive and went to her knees.

"Tell her she can go," Hamilton said.

Katherine said something in Turkish. Zuly nodded and backed out of the room.

"Now you can go."

"Let me help you up, Edward. There is a bath down --"

"Go!"

Katherine sighed and then nodded. "All right, Edward, but I'll check on you later."

"You do that." He felt tired, very tired. There was still blood on his arm, he saw, from one of the two men he had killed. He wondered which one. Then he drifted off to sleep.

##

Hamilton woke up on a small bed. He was dressed in fresh clothes, and he was clean. There was no trace of blood and his arm was bandaged. He sat up and his head hurt, but it was only the pounding of a hangover and not a return of his head wound.

"Drink this," Katherine was standing next to him. She handed him a tankard of water and he took it all.

"Thank you. How long have I been out?"

"Six hours, I think. It's dark now. Ahmar thought he might be able to sneak a few men out, but that didn't work."

Hamilton had been resting in one of the small back rooms. The others had been gathered in the Muduriyeti, which had been cleaned up. Broken furniture, the remains of slave ropes and the dead man had been taken away. A half dozen men and twice as many women were sitting and standing, the men polishing sabers or cleaning muskets, the women either tending to the wounded or sorting through cartridge boxes looking for the good ones. Hamilton saw only two wounded men, one of the large, shirtless guards and a smaller man who worked elsewhere in the brothel, and two injured slaves, one of whom was Claudia from the Tigress.

Ahmar walked up to him. He had a pair of muskets on his back, and saber strapped to his belt. "Are you feeling better Captain?"

"No. But, I'll live," he said with a smile. He took a musket from one of the women, and automatically made sure it was primed and had a good flint. "Katherine said you sent people out there?"

"Yes. I kept the doorway to the courtyard clear so we could sally. Three men went out, good men. Mor Cuanaich waited until they were almost across."

"Waiting to see if we were all going."

"Yes. He has no more than six men out there. Each with a handful of muskets. They are impregnable behind those walls."

"How many do we have?"

"There are eleven men. Three other men are here. I sent them to the back. They are too frightened to fight."

"It's better to keep them out of the way."

"Yes. There are fourteen women. Katherine and slaves from the brothel."

"Fourteen? There must have been a lot more in this place. Did he manage to steal them all?"

"Yes, Captain," said Zuberi. "I've been talking with the Russian. His name is Vasily Nikolayevich Rozhdestvensky, but we can call him Vasya. We can thank him for not even considering the pirate's offer. One man suggested throwing you and Katherine out there and Vasya almost ripped his ear off."

"He is a good man," Ahmar added.

"Vasya said there were eighty three slaves here, both on this floor and down in his special cages. Most of them, along with most of the brothel workers, escaped through a back tunnel that opens closer to the town. Mor Cuanaich's men knew all about it and were waiting. Only one of the brothel workers and two of the slaves made it back in, and a good thing too, because they barred that gate."

"There must be another way out of here."

Zuberi brought them over to a table. Vasya was lying next to it, snoring, but looking pale, with one of the slaves sitting next to him. There were crude diagrams sketched out on a few pieces of paper.

"This place was built with four guarded entrances," Zuberi said as he pointed to the sketch. "Out front, that is the north gate. The one in the back where the slaves were taken is the east gate."

"And?"

"The other two aren't open. The west gate must have collapsed ten years ago, probably during an earthquake, that tunnel just goes to a pile of rock. The south gate is there but it opens to a wall."

"Walls can be broken."

"Yes," said Ahmar. "I sent three men. Including one of the large ones like --" Ahmar indicated the massive wounded guard -- "and two others. The only means to dig are with bare spikes. It is slow and the wall is stone."

"Mor Cuanaich can't have too many men or he would have sent them by now," Hamilton said, almost to himself. "And he must want me and Katherine very badly, or else he could have rolled in powder and left us trapped. But, Jesus, where are the Turks?"

"Ah," Zuberi replied. "There were few soldiers on Naxos, but it seems they were sent to the island of Mykonos soon after we arrived."

"Why?"

Zuberi shrugged. "No one here has any idea."

"All right then, if we're going to get out, we have to do it ourselves." Hamilton looked at one of the sketches that showed the slave brothel, the harbor and a few other landmarks.

Hamilton's eye strayed to some of the women, all slaves. Zuly was talking with another blonde Circassian woman, she eyed Hamilton fearfully. Claudia had a saber cut on her thigh, but it was well bandaged. Lien-Hua and Bao huddled together, each sorting musket cartridges into small bags.

Hamilton pointed to the two Far Eastern slaves. "I left those two in the tower."

"That is where they were found," said Ahmar. "I sent men to search the rooms."

"When the pirates first attacked they made to scale the wall into the tower. If those two slaves were found there, then they didn't try a second escalade."

"The window overlooks the courtyard," Ahmar said. "That would do us little good."

"There is a second window that overlooks the harbor, it must drop down outside the courtyard. The moon will set in an hour or so, we get some ropes and send six or seven men out that window. We can move around and come at Mor Cuanaich from behind."

"I could not find any spades or mining picks," said Zuberi with a laugh, "but there is a lot of rope in this place."

"Good, let's get ready. Don't kill Mor Cuanaich. Shoot the bastard, but don't kill him. I want Nasira. Is that clear?"

They nodded.

##

Mor Cuanaich's men were not even watching the courtyard, let alone the other side of their position, when Hamilton and Ahmar lead the attack, instead lying about either passed out drunk or fucking some of the slaves taken from the brothel. Five of the seven pirates around the courtyard were killed, and two of the three at the east gate. Ten of Vasya's slave were recaptured. Much to the frustration of all, Mor Cuanaich was not found.

"I'm surprised more of the women aren't trying to escape," Hamilton said, back in the courtyard. They were organizing the carrying of the wounded as well as two chests for the Russian. Not counting Katherine, there were twenty three sex slaves, all of whom were given something to carry down to the quay. Vasya had told Zuberi about other places he owned in Naxos, and presumably his property would be going there.

"They treated them well," said Katherine. Like the rest of the women, she now wore a slave wrap around her hip and a very short jacket against the night chill. "Or as well as might be possible for a slave. But if they harmed a customer or tried to escape... that was different."

Hamilton nodded, thinking about the room with the chains and deadly whips.

It was a lonely night, as they marched through the town, every door and shutter locked shut around them. Vasily Nikolayevich Rozhdestvensky had recovered enough to walk down to the quay unaided, but it was with a much more muted man than the one who had been laughing so heartily in the Muduriyeti, with a slave at side and another between his legs. With tears in his eyes Vasya thanked Hamilton, Ahmar, Zuberi and Katherine. He did not seem to blame them in the least for having brought the wrath of the pirates down on his establishment. Before he lead his band off he insisted that they take as a gift the three Circassian slaves: Zuly, Deena, and Tamara.

A boat from the Tigress bumped against the quay twenty minutes later.

"Ah, Captain Hamilton!" Van Schoonhoven said as he stepped out. "You are alive! And you Zuberi, and you, Ahmar! Yes, such great good fortune that you are well Lady Dunsbrooke ---"

Hamilton had his saber out and at the Dutchman's throat. He walked him back, until Van Schoonhoven was at the water's edge.

"Captain Hamilton! Please, sir, this is most unkind, ah, yes?"

"You knew about Nasira."

"Nasira? Oh... ahh... my dear Captain Hamilton, I wish I could --"

"You knew about Nasira!"

"I told him he couldn't tell you, Edward," Katherine said.

Hamilton, the saber point still poised at Van Schoonhoven, turned his head slowly.

"I learned of her capture when I was sending letters back and forth to arrange my passage to Istanbul."

"Please, Captain Hamilton," Van Schoonhoven tried to step to his left. Hamilton blocked him.

"This is precisely why it needed to be secret, Edward. I am sorry she was taken, but when she is mentioned you lose your wits."

Hamilton turned slowly to Ahmar. The Yemeni nodded.

Hamilton drew the saber back and sheathed it. He stood toe-to-toe with the Dutchman and growled, "I want the ship."

"Yes, yes, thank you Captain Hamilton." Van Schoonhoven tried to step back, but found he was at the edge of the quay. He tried to smile as he felt the knick of blood on his neck.

"I want the fucking ship! The Tigress! You lied to me, you both lied to me, the whole bloody Admiralty and the entire fucking Ottoman Empire lied to me!" Hamilton pulled a cartridge from his pocket, he tore of the end with his teeth and pried out the musket ball. "I'll give you this for the ship, Van Schoonhoven. One musket ball. This is your payment. Now how do you want me to deliver it?"

"Oh, yes. I see, yes," Van Schoonhoven put his hand out and took the musket ball. "The Tigress is yours, Captain Hamilton. I am happy and pleased, yes, I am, and proud to give this brig-sloop to you."

##

Hamilton sat in his cabin, alone. It was still night. They would not be able to sail until the following afternoon, at the earliest, if they wanted to complete the repairs to the foremast. He did.

With the sale of forty slaves there was plenty of room for the three Circassians. Ahmar had suggested keeping them separate from the others, as Circassian women were especially prized and there was no point in risking a fight and damage. Hamilton left the details to him.

Katherine knocked. He didn't say anything, but she opened the anyway. In the dim light of the lamps he could see that she had taken off the jacket. She wore only a slave wrap around her hips.

"Edward, I am sorry about your friend. I really had no idea, when, back in Gibraltor, when all this was being planned..." her voice trailed off as she noticed him simply staring at her.

He didn't respond at first, he simply stared, and then, at last spoke, very quietly. "Mr. Ghanashyam informs me that Bonaparte has retreated back to Egypt and that the French invasion of the Holy Land has failed utterly. And it would appear that an Ottoman army is planning to go to Egypt and destroy him."

"Yes, he told me the same things."

"You are being sent to make sure the Sultan doesn't side with the French. I don't see how your presence matters any more, I expect that Sultan is rather disinclined to make a treaty with Bonaparte since he is sending men to kill him."

"I understand, Edward...master... but, this has been planned, this arrangement with myself, and if we stopped, if I do not enter the Harem, the Sultan would take it as a great insult. The French may beat his army. We don't know what is going to happen. I still must go."

"We are continuing, as planned, to Istanbul, Lady Dunsbrooke," he snarled.

"Thank you, master."

"What else can I do?" He paused, trying to control his anger. "I have no idea if Nasira is still alive. I could chase that Irishman around the Mediterranean for fifty years and never find her. No, I won't do that. We continue to Istanbul and you spend the rest of your life as a slave."

"Yes. Yes, master."

"Strip."

Katherine hesitated and then pulled off the wrap. She went to her knees.

"Rachel!" he yelled as he stood up.

"Yes, master?" Rachel said as she stepped inside. She also had on only a slave wrap.

"Take that off and find some rope. I want a slave to punish this slave." He pointed to the kneeling Katherine.

"Yes, master." Rachel pulled off the wrap and went to his sea chest, pulling out lengths of silken cord.

"Bind her arms behind her back."

Rachel knelt down behind Katherine and brought her arms behind her back. Katherine didn't resist as her wrists were tied.

"Pull it tighter, make her elbows touch."

"Edward, please!" Katherine begged.

"You will call me master or you will be gagged and dropped in the bilge for the rest of the voyage."

Rachel nodded, muttering a quiet apology before pulling Katherine's elbows together, pulling her arms back on her shoulders, and looping the rope again and again, higher up along her forearm.

"Pull her to her feet."

Katherine was standing in front of him. She looked at him with genuine fear.

He ran his hand over her cheeks, and then touched her left nipple. He squeezed, harder, and then harder. Katherine cried out. He released his grip only to do the same to the other.

"Please, master," Katherine pleaded.

"Master," said Rachel, quietly. "You may punish me, if that would please you."

"Oh, that is very kind of you to offer, Rachel," he said sarcastically. "I'll use you when the mood strikes. Now, take another rope, and lash her arms to that ring," he pointed to a ring in a beam above.

Rachel threaded a second rope through the loops binding Katherine's arms and then ran them through the ring. Katherine stood on her toes, bent forward, her arms pulled painfully behind her. She cried out.

Hamilton bent down over his sea chest and sorted through things. He found a pair of thin strands, part of an old halyard that had come apart. He selected two strands, each a yard long. "Rachel, lick her nipples, I want them erect."

"Yes, master," said Rachel as she leaned down in front of the bound woman, her tongue sliding back and forth around one nipple. She sucked lightly, and then teased it with her hand, before moving to do the same to the second.

Hamilton gently pressed Rachel aside. He ran his fingertip over Katherine's left nipple, now fully erect, and then twisted the thin strand around it. He had to make a slip knot and close the loop, but it worked, he had her nipple bound and on its own little leash. The second nipple was tied as well.

He pulled the chair out from behind his desk and set it before her. Sitting down, with both threads in his hand he motioned for Rachel. The servant understood. She went to her knees and began to undo the buttons of his trousers. His cock was hard and ready as she gripped the shaft with one hand and licked along the tip.

"They are not going to use you like this in the Harem," he said. He tugged lightly one of the threads. Katherine flinched as the small motion pulled her nipple. "They will treat you like the prize possession that are. But I don't have to be so kind."

"No, master... please..." Katherine pleaded. "It was for the best....please..."

Hamilton looked down at Rachel and then to the bound Viscountess, a slight smile formed on his face, for the first time since they had returned from the slave brothel on Naxos.

He yanked hard on the threads.

Katherine screamed. She kicked her legs and twisted, all of which only added to the stress in her arms. Rachel pulled her mouth from his cock for a moment, then took a deep breath and leaned down, slipping him deep inside her throat, as she sucked, her cheeked pulled in. Hamilton tossed the threads away. He put both hands on Rachel's head, holding her by the hair. He took control of her motions, pulling her head back and forth on his cock. She didn't resist, she let him use her, and kept her tongue sliding along his shaft. Hamilton pushed her in and held her close as he peaked, with cum deep in Rachel's mouth. She sucked back and forth, swallowing and licking, and taking it all.

Hamilton slowly pulled her mouth from his cock. "Take her."

"Yes, master." Rachel stood up quickly and untied the ropes, her hands shaking. Katherine fell to the decks. Rachel slowly removed the threads from her nipples and helped her back outside.