Voyeur

Story Info
He watches a friend play with herself.
822 words
3.97
61.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
celestija
celestija
19 Followers

Kyle stepped into Mel's house and closed the door behind him. He had knocked and received no answer so he entered anyway, same as usual. As he made his way into the kitchen he heard soft moans coming from the bedroom. Intrigued, he stood by the door and peered through the keyhole.

There before him stood Mel, who appeared to have just stepped out of the shower. Her damp hair cascaded in ringlets down her shoulders, sending small beads of water over her ample breasts. He watched them slide over her breasts and down her stomach, leaving little glistening trails. She stood there, naked, her delicate fingers lightly brushing her nipples, turning them into hard beacons of desire. She walked over to her bed, hands still caressing her breasts and lay down, spreading her legs to allow the cool morning air to wash over her damp pussy.

Kyle watched in awe at the scene before him. His dick became hard as he imagined himself in there with Mel, running his fingers through her short, dark landing strip. As if on cue, Mel moved one hand down to her belly button, circling in time with the hand on her left breast. She slowly moved it to her mound, fingers gently tugging at the small patch on her otherwise hairless pussy. Kyle held his breath as her other hand moved to part the curtains to her pussy, revealing the warm pink entrance that lay behind. Using just one finger she began slowly massaging her clit, and then increased the speed as she became more aroused. Kyle watched as Mel slid two fingers into her damp tunnel and held them there momentarily, before she started fucking herself with them. She was now using the palm of her hand to rub her clit as it became swollen with lust. Soft moans escaped her full lips, adding to Kyle's arousal. He unzipped his fly to release his now rock hard dick and silently began imitating the scene before him. As her fingers glided in and out of her now wet pussy, his hand would move over his dick.

Mel brought herself to what seemed like the brink of orgasm before stopping. He watched as she slid her fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth. That sight alone was almost enough to make Kyle cum on the spot. He watched as she got onto all fours, her ass facing the door, and brought out a vibrator from under her pillow. The smooth gold toy quickly found its way into her wet pussy. She held her face against the pillow as her moans got louder, and used her free hand to finger her ass. Kyle got excited as he continued to watch. His own girlfriend refused to let him anywhere near her ass, and he had always enjoyed the odd spot of backdoor play. Mel massaged her puckered rosebud as she held the vibrator against her clit. She effortlessly slid two fingers into her ass as her vibrator simultaneously slid into her pussy.

Kyle watched as her fingers moved in tandem with the vibrator, before she settled into a rhythm. As her vibrator moved out of her pussy, her fingers would work their way deeper into her ass. As her fingers slid out, the vibrator rammed its way home. The vibrator was slick with her juices, glistening in the otherwise dim room. With disappointment Kyle saw Mel take her fingers out of her ass; he had hoped he could watch her cum with a little ass play. The disappointment was short lived however, as the vibrator replaced her fingers. She furiously began fucking herself with it, her moans becoming louder as the pace increased. Kyle took his handkerchief from his pocket and held it ready. He matched the pace with the vibrator. When Mel moved her free hand to her clit he exploded, clenching his teeth together so as to not make any noise. He quickly tidied himself up, never taking his eyes from the woman before him, and watched as she arched her back and screamed into the pillow, cumming hard as she held the vibrator in her ass. He watched as she sank against the bed, spent from her efforts, and decided he should leave the house and come back in fifteen minutes.

Kyle silently left, and as he walked up the street he replayed that wonderful scene over and over in his mind. Strangely, he felt no guilt after watching his mate's missus get herself off. He looked at his watch, and decided it was time to head back. He knocked on the door again, only this time it was opened by Mel. After the usual greetings Kyle couldn't resist and commented on her glow. Had she done something different today? He grinned as she came up with some reason for her radiance, knowing full well it wasn't her new hair colour.

celestija
celestija
19 Followers