Voyeur

Story Info
Late night security guard gets to watch her masturbate.
2.9k words
4.3
44.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

He looked up at his monitors. As usual nothing to report. The gym was open twenty four seven but very few people ever came to work out at two thirty in the morning. He knew being open all hours was merely an excuse public relations cooked up to explain grossly inflated fees. He certainly didn't mind. He was, by nature, a night owl and one that didn't drink so he had always felt out of sorts. Working from ten at night until his relief came in at six in the morning suited him fine. He could hang out with friends in the evening but had a perfectly valid excuse when they prepared for a night of inebriation.

Motion caught the corner of his eye. Someone was moving around in the weight room. He jotted down a note for the morning cleaning crew to check the room. They swept through the entire complex like a hurricane three times a day; at six or seven in the morning, two in the afternoon and eight or nine at night. They cleaned the place thoroughly in the afternoon and evening but the morning crew relied on security's notes to determine what rooms had actually been used during their absence.

A quick check of the computer told him the name of the only patron currently in the complex. She was in her mid-twenties with blue eyes and hair that could either be described as dark blond or very light brunette. He looked back to the monitor and got his first good look at her. She matched the photo attached to the file on the computer. The photo, however didn't do her justice.

Her hair, too short to be pulled back, framed her oval face nicely. Her breasts might be a tad larger then he preferred but at least they were real. Her thighs were muscular and toned and came together quite nicely at her leotard. The fabric clung to her every curve, defining her very natural beauty.

She placed a boom-box on a bench near the center of the room and went over to the dumbbell rack. She selected the smallest weight and began curling it absently. He wasn't surprised by her lack of effort. She was more then fit enough to be able to lift most of the larger weights and probably even be able to curl some of them. Her distracted look concerned him slightly. He couldn't imagine what she was really doing but it had nothing to do with exercise.

Slowly he panned the camera towards her. Part of his mind insisted that he was attempting to solve the dilemma of image conflicting with experience, but he knew he simply wanted to watch her. Her presence broke the monotony of his job. He wished the camera had a zoom feature, but at least it was equipped with a microphone. He reached over, turned off his own music selection and set the speakers to the room in question. Strange. The first thing he noticed was that she hadn't actually turned on any music. The cd player remained plugged in yet silent. The only sound coming from the room was her breathing.

To his surprise she was panting slightly. The small weight in her hand could never account for that. His eyes drifted to her other hand and widened in surprise. It had drifted slowly between her legs. With two fingers she made slow circles roughly where her clit would be. Suddenly she stopped, turned slightly while passing the weight from one hand to the other, and began to message herself with the hand which had been occupied moments before. Now that she was standing more fully towards the camera he could see a distortion in her exercise outfit, as her nipples began to harden right before his eyes.

He sat there, watching her slow stimulation, and became aware of the warmth beginning to spread from his loins. His stomach fluttered slightly and his heart beat faster. He'd seen his share of porn and even had some ex-girlfriends do strip teases for him, but this felt different. Never had he watched, unknown, as a woman fulfilled herself virtually in front of him.

As he watched, his own pants beginning to fill uncomfortably with his erection, her arm faltered slightly with the weight. She groaned before looking over at her CD player. She stopped her ministrations long enough to sit down, reach into her bag and pull out a device. Pointing it at the center of the room instantly brought music into the air. It was one of those slow, pounding, rhythmic songs he heard in clubs when he bothered to go. There it remained monotonous but here it seemed to emphasize the sensual nature of her actions. She set the volume carefully before putting the remote back into her bag beside her on the bench. It was loud enough that no one would be likely to hear her from outside the room. He thanked all the gods he could think of that it was still quiet enough for him to hear the first moan escape as her hand returned between her legs.

With the music on she gave up any pretense at exercise and set the weight a distance along the bench. One hand caressed the fabric over her well formed crease while the other groped blindly for something in her bag. Her eyes were closed lightly and her upper body rocked slightly forward and back in time with her fingers. His own butterflies had increased as the fire spread from his groin to envelope his entire torso.

Her hand found what it was looking for and she promptly removed a small vibrator from her bag. He cursed the resolution of the screen and camera as she brought the toy down. He barely heard its hum beneath the music as she turned it on and pressed it against the fabric. She shuddered the instant it made contact and a groan escaped her precious lips. He felt a jolt race through his nerves and looked down in surprise. One of his hands had reacted to her actions be reaching between his own legs and gently squeezing. Hand rubbed against fabric causing his organ to pulse back in response.

He looked back at the monitor. The vibrator was tracing a line up and down between her legs. Her free hand gripped the bench tight as her chest heaved in and out. Her breasts bounced slightly with each harsh pant. Her leotard began to conform to the inner nature between her legs as it moistened and reacted to the foreign object pressing it deeper. A fresh jolt raced through his nerves as he realized that a single layer of fabric was all that covered her soft skin. His own hand rubbed at his crotch unconsciously in time with her actions.

Her muscles tensed and she shook. She pulled the device away abruptly and sagged forward offering him a brilliant shot of her cleavage cradled in the very low cut outfit. He knew by her breathing that she wasn't yet spent, she probably timed it very close, given her violent reaction, but she kept herself from climax.

His own hand groped, squeezed and caressed in an attempt to transfer some sensation to the nerves buried under multiple layers of fabric. The only other person in the building was the guard at the front door and a quick glance at a different monitor told him the guy was asleep as usual. Free from the fear of discovery he unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down slightly, and worked his penis free through the hole in his underwear. He began to stroke it even as he fumbled the wallet out of his pants, opened it and removed the old "spare" condom. He wouldn't really have trusted its integrity anymore for an actual encounter but it would work perfectly well for masturbatory purposes.

When he looked back at the monitor he realized she was moving out of the center of the frame. He quickly placed the wrapped condom on the counter and used his free hand to guide the camera after her. She obviously brought herself much further then he guessed since she was walking very slowly, wincing slightly with every step. Over-sensitive nerves threatened her muscles unless she concentrated on every movement. He sympathized almost immediately when his testicles brushed against the ridge caused by the overlapping flaps of his opened pants, sending a fresh wave of sensation raging through his body.

She stepped up to a machine designed to work the thighs and torso. His heart raced in anticipation. He knew the machine well, using it would spread her legs and arms wide and provide him with a complete look at her perfect body. Further the machine was very close to the camera, so when he finally completed the maneuver she took up nearly the entire screen. A thought occurred to him and he spun his chair and reached for the cabinet. He removed an old surveillance tape from his shift, scheduled to be erased later that day, and set it aside. He would re-label it with the current date and time and keep this tape for himself. He wondered what effect his giant home theater would have on her performance and a shiver of pure excitement followed when he realized it would only improve.

His chair rolled back over to the monitor in time to see her wrap a velcro strap around each ankle, securing it to the machine. As soon as she sat in the machine an arm reached over and pressed the button, releasing the machine's safety. Her arm flew back to the empty bar and he watched her struggle to keep the machine's four arms from snapping open instantly.

His hand pumped smoothly but quickly as he watched her muscles strain. A quick glance confirmed that she had intentionally overloaded the weight setting on the machine. As the weight overcame her strength her limbs inched farther and farther out to the side. As her legs pulled wider everything made sense. He saw the bulge in the fabric covering her tenderness and the wire running from it under her leg. His hand pumped faster as he watched the combination exercise and auto-eroticism. Her arms and legs struggled against the weight and she pulled her limbs closed.

Her entire body shook with pleasure in time with her moans once her legs closed tight, pressing the vibrating 'egg' against her. She fought the momentum of the machine, forcing it to open slowly rather then allowing the weight to crash down. The moment her limbs were fully extended she released a soft scream of pleasure, barely heard over the grinding, pounding beat. The position thrust her hips forward while friction held her clothing still. As a result the fabric pushed the miniature stimulus hard against her sensitive nerves, sending it's vibrations deep into her groin. She shook and moaned as she fought against the weights. He watched in wonder as twitching muscles inched her limbs closed. After the first few inches he knew by her expression the tension in the fabric had lessened considerably. Moaning constantly she managed to pull the weighted arms almost all of the way closed.

The moment her legs pressed together she released a much louder scream of ecstasy as vibrations pulsed against every muscle deep in her center. His hand pumped faster as he watched her breathing with fascination. Her chest heaved against tight fabric, threatening to release her breasts. One nipple could already be seen, now only half concealed by her "neckline". Her legs were shaking visibly with the strain of the weight warring with the impulses reaching out from her lust.

All of her concentration focused into the single act of holding closed the machine as she reached one arm for the safety control. Her finger was scant inches from the button when an errant shift brought the full force of the tiny device's abilities to bear simultaneously against her mound and hole. Her concentration wavered and the machine took over.

Out snapped all four arms, three of them dragging her struggling limbs with them. The fourth caught at her outstretched hand and flung it from the controls. Her legs flew open wide, her hips flew unwillingly forward and she lost the last of her strength as the tiny egg shifted and sank deep within her. Her body racked and railed against its imprisonment as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

She was screaming in pleasure, clearly heard over the rumbling music. He forced his eyes away to check on his fellow guard, fortunately the front door was far enough from the equipment room that she couldn't be heard. Hungrily his gaze turned back to her. Shock overcame him as their eyes seemed to meet. She was staring directly into the camera. She was trying with the feeble strength she had left to reach the safety, but it had not been designed with the concept that someone's legs would be strapped in. Every time she leaned forward to reach for it her hips rocked forward causing the bench seat to drive the toy deeper into her. She instinctively threw herself backward to escape the added sensation.

She knew she was truly trapped. Every nerve in her body was aflame with a pleasure so great and constant it was literally unbearable so she looked into the camera she knew had been following her and pleaded. She needed a release from her release.

She looked down wearily. She no longer controlled her own body as it twisted and rocked, simultaneously trying to flee and embrace the wondrous sensations plunging deep inside. During her struggles the thin straps that held the top of her outfit has slid over her shoulders. Her heavy breathing and rapid twists forced her breasts from their confinement and now dragged at the top, forcing the straps further down. Her arms were now pinned to her body above the elbow by a combination of her clothing and the strength that had deserted her.

The egg was now deep inside of her, shaking and pushing against every nerve and muscle. By some cruel twist the cord became tangled around her clit. As the object drove deeper the cord became taught and matched the vibration of the device itself. She screamed anew as the machine of sexual torture managed to stimulate her most sensitive nerves both within and without.

Suddenly he was standing in front of her. In his rush to help the woman he'd only thought to shove himself back inside his underwear. Now one hand held his pants up as he ran into the room. She rolled her head weakly towards him and their eyes met; longing and pleading in her expression, sympathy and hunger mixed in his. He stepped up to her and crouched between her spread legs. She watched the hunger conquer his eyes as he leaned forward and took a nipple in his teeth causing a fresh wave of electricity to race through her.

The novelty of the sensation brought her over the edge to a higher plateau of orgasm. Strength returned to her body while control did not. Her hips shot forward towards him, causing her chest to retreat. The final thrust caused the egg to be completely enveloped by her while his mouth clung to her nipple pulling it tight as she retreated. In his presence her body became oblivious to the added torment of pleasure it heaped upon her. She had brought it to this state and now it would repay her by giving itself over completely.

His hand slid down her front as he wondered anew at the perfection of her soft body. He ignored the extra shudders caused by the trail his fingers traveled. She was fully aware of the path as it burned fresh pathways of sensation. Her traitorous body released more endorphins, pheromones and other stimulants in order to fully appreciate the new ministrations.

He held his palm against her, just above her still-covered clit. Pressing slightly against the thin fabric he could feel a faint echo of the vibrations that ravaged her deep inside. He grinned as two fingers slid between her thighs. He felt the vibrating wire as it pulled against her. He slid lower and felt, through soaked fabric, the cord disappear into her recesses. All the while every movement of his hand sent a new and even more catastrophic stimulus coursing throughout her body.

Their eyes locked once more as he looked up. Hope swelled when she saw a little sympathy buried under the hunger. She screamed as a finger slipped under her clothes and sighed when he used it to gently free her engorged mound from the ravages of the cord. She settled into her uncontrolled climax and waited for him to finally free her from the torture. The heights of this constant orgasm had surpassed Everest.

His finger raised to his nose and she watched as he first smelled, then tasted the sweet cream of her utter lust. He leaned forward. Her eyes flew wide in mixed terror and wonder as she realized what that single taste had driven him to. His mouth opened, she felt his lower jaw press against lips straining to contain the vibrations that suddenly intensified. He'd reached for the control and increased the power! Her world grew white as her vision focused on his face. His mouth sealed against wet fabric as he was driven to inhale the very nectar from her clothing. The moisture caused the cloth to cling to her every contour and her clit was pulled forward. A single spot of color, his blue eye, remained in her vision as she clung desperately to consciousness. She was flying through rarified heights of bliss.

A single flick of his tongue and her mind was lost to the waves of dream.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers