Voyeur & Tanning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,174 Followers

She smiled. "You know, back when I started developing this incest fantasy, I used to masturbate by the pool whenever I was home alone after swimming in it. I imagined by brother and mom having sex and oral sex in the pool, and of course a lot kissing. After our little chat yesterday, when I came back home later in the afternoon and I was home alone, I did it again. I masturbated by the pool for the first time in decades, and instead of fantasizing about my brother and mom or some generic mother/son couple, I imagined it was us. It's the first time I had ever had that thought."

I was speechless for a moment. In that period of time, I felt something I had never felt before- a combination of pure eroticism, lust, and love.

"God...I'm almost at a loss for words. You really caught me off guard with that. Have you ever...you know...thought about what it would be like to take the next step?"

"Fantasy and reality are two different things. I honestly don't know if I could go through with it in real life."

"What about showing me?" I asked, taking a huge risk. "No one would ever know. It would be something nice between us."

The look on her face showed how conflicted she was. On one hand, she knew that this was something extremely taboo which she could never take back. On the other hand, this was as much her fantasy as it was mine.

"Just this once," she replied bluntly. "And only because you've been such a good son to me for all these years. Some of my friends tell me about how their kids rarely want to talk to them or help out around the house. So this is my way of showing a little appreciation. Enjoy it."

She lifted herself out of the water and sat on the concrete floor with her feet on the edge of the pool. Her eyes shifted around to ensure that none of our nearby neighbors were watching, and in one quick swoop, she reached down and pulled her bikini bottom off and tossed it behind herself.

My eyes were fixated on the sight between her feet as she sat in a crouching position with her butt on the floor. I immediately became rock hard seeing the muscles of her thighs being flexed to hold the position. Her crotch was perfectly smooth and had a pale white tan line on it which was in the shape of her bikini bottom. And most of all, I was enthralled by seeing cunt spread wide open. Her labia was average sized and her inner hole was bright pink, and had pool water dripping down from it.

"So what do you think? Do I live up to your high expectations?"

"I love it," I replied. "You've got a beautiful vagina mom. And those tan lines of yours are a real plus."

"Thanks," she said, almost wanting to blush. "Now enjoy the show."

She licked her index finger and brought it down to rub her private area. My rock hard erection throbbed as she rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion, and every so often she would reach even lower to touch her pink flesh and bring her vaginal fluids up to her clit. It looked like something out of a porn video, but instead of it being some porn star or a homemade amateur, I was watching my own mother giving me a private show.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"What do you want me to think about?"

I thought for a moment. "Think about us. Imagine that it's me touching you."

Her eyes closed and her fingers picked up speed. Her mouth opened and her breathing became harder at the thought of us together. The muscles in her arms and thighs started to tighten, and her toes started to wiggle. She was clearly enjoying this moment of incest as much as I was.

"Oh my god..." she moaned.

Just as her feet started to clench the top edge of the pool and her back started to arch, she put her hand over her vagina to cover it and ended the show.

"That's enough for one day," she said, trying to hide her labored breathing. "I may have gone a little overboard with that."

I tried my best to hide my obvious disappointment, and acted as diplomatic and mature as possible.

"Mom, I hate to be this blunt, but that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life. I'm sad it's over."

She smiled, "All good things come to an end don't they? Now if you'll excuse me, I need to shower now or else I'll be late."

With that said, she got up, picked up her panties, and walked bare bottomed inside the house. I got a real eye full watching her sculpted rear end sway back and forth with every step she took.

***

The rest of the day was the same as before. My mother was busy all afternoon and I went out with friends again that evening. When we saw each other at night, she greeted me with a wink and a smile, and I greeted her the same. We were a little more flirtatious and playful than usual, but we never brought up the sexual encounter we shared because of would have made things awkward in that short amount of time that we saw each other. And who needs that?

***

I woke up nice and early the next morning and headed down the stairs after washing myself. My mother was in the kitchen wearing her silk robe and drinking a cup of freshly squeezed juice.

"It's 8 am," she said after looking at the clock. "I'm actually kind of impressed that you would get up this early on your own free will."

"What can I say? You've really gotten me addicted to a morning swim and sunlight to start my day. Well, that plus the other thing..."

She nodded. "I know, talking about sex and putting on that little show for you won't exactly earn me the Parent of the Year award, but at least we've really gotten to bond with each other, right? In some ways I know more about you now in these past two days than in the past few years. Most young men your age don't even bother to have personal conversations with their parents anymore."

"To be fair, most young men my age don't have a mother as loving or as beautiful as you are," I replied.

"That's very sweet of you to say. I wasn't planning on it this morning, but I'm assuming you want us to go swimming again."

"Sure. Unless you're busy or you're not in the mood."

"I'm up for it," she replied happily. "Just give me a second to change into my swimsuit and I'll be outside in a heartbeat."

I gave her a suggestive look. "You don't need a swimsuit. You look great the way you are mom."

"I'm wearing a blouse underneath this robe and nothing else," she replied with an eyebrow raised.

"Please don't hit me over the head with a frying pan for asking this, but it's a beautiful summer morning, and I have a powerful urge to strip off my clothes and dive in the pool. What do you say? Let's go skinny dipping together. I've already seen your most private parts already so it won't be that big of a deal."

She paused and gave me a stern look. "Actually, if you had asked me that question a few days ago, I would have hit you over the head with a dinner plate- not a frying pan."

"I believe you. But what do you think now?"

"Now we've already gone far beyond that point for me to be angry. So why the heck not? It sounds like fun and I haven't done anything this crazy in years. Do me a favor first and make sure that none of our neighbors are outside. They're probably all at work, but you never know."

I pulled off t-shirt and shorts and got completely naked in our kitchen. It felt liberating and incredibly arousing seeing my own mother look me over. I turned around and headed towards the backyard pool.

"Who cares what they think," I said. "I'm sure they'd enjoy the free show."

"What the heck! Are you crazy!?! Get back here!!!"

"Sure. I'll come back in the house after you come get me. And you better hurry or else the neighbors might see us!"

I opened the glass patio door and ran outside to dive in the pool. The look on my mother's face was priceless as she ran out to come get me. And when she came outside, she thoroughly checked our neighbors' windows to make sure nobody was watching."

"Relax," I said, treading in the water. "No one's around. And the water temperature is perfect."

She took off her robe and placed it on the lounge chair, and stood only in a thin blouse. She walked towards the pool and dipped her foot in the water.

"You gave me a good scare for a moment, but this does feel nice. I'm wearing an expensive blouse which definitely wasn't made for swimming, but I guess it'll have to do," she said as she stepped in the pool.

"Hey! You already agreed to go skinny dipping with me and I've already got naked. I'd feel like a real creep if I was the only one without any clothes here."

Her eyes once again showed how conflicted she was. "Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt. Besides, you've already seen the most intimate part of me yesterday as you've already pointed out."

She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over her head to throw on the floor, leaving her completely exposed. She stood proud of her naked form. I, of course, was in completely awe of her feminine yet perfectly sculpted and athletic body. She was lean, yet had womanly curves in all the right places. And most of all, her bikini tan lines made her physique even sexier. Her body was tanned from head to toe, yet her skin was fair around her breasts and crotch, and in the shape of her bikini.

"God you're stunning," I exclaimed. "You're perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about you. And those tan lines of yours are a perfect compliment to your body. You look great."

She playfully raised her arms to flex her biceps, and then she turned to the side to flex her calves and thighs.

"I'm glad you approve. Now brace yourself. Here I come!" she yelled before diving in the pool and making a big splash.

She swam a quick lap in the water before heading towards my direction to greet me with a big hug, with or without realizing that her bare breasts and large pink nipples were pressed tightly against my chest.

"This is so much fun," she said happily. "I haven't gone skinny dipping in decades. It makes me feel young again."

"You still are as far as I'm concerned. And I'm having lots of fun well swimming with the most beautiful mother in the world."

Her eyebrow rose. "You really love this whole thing, don't you? This taboo I mean. The fact that I'm your mother as opposed to some random woman you could meet anywhere adds an extra thrill for you, doesn't it?"

"In a strange way it does. This is easily the most exciting thing I've ever done without any clothes on. How about you? Are you comfortable with this?"

"I have a confession to make," she said with a hint of enthusiasm. "Yesterday morning, after I briefly touched myself for you, I went to go shower and I found myself masturbating again. I kept thinking about what I had done and what I was fantasizing about. And let's just say that the shower head wasn't the only thing releasing fluids. I had the most intense orgasm I felt in years because of you."

"You mean you squirted while thinking about me?"

She gave a simple nod.

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one," I replied. "I thought about you after you left, later that night, and..."

"I think I get the picture," she smiled.

"So what now? Do you we just go back to being your average mother/son living casually in a house together? After all we've seen and done with each other?"

She held me tighter and pressed her lips against mine, kissing me. And it wasn't your average mother/son kiss either. It was the kind of kiss that I had been fantasizing about for years but assumed would never happen. It was a kiss which showed how much she loved this.

"Does that answer your question?" she asked.

I gave her a few more kisses. "It does. That kiss was a dream come true."

"So what other dreams do you have about me that I've yet to fulfill?"

"Lots of them," I replied. "I've had all kinds of naughty fantasies about you- the kind that I never ever thought I'd be admitting."

She raised her eyebrows. "Now you've got me curious. What are they?"

"Well, I've always wanted to make you squirt. That's one of the reasons why I was so taken back by your admission."

"Then I guess we better finish what we started yesterday."

She let go of me climbed out of the pool to sit on the concrete floor with her feet still in the water. Her legs were spread wide open and her body glistened from the combination of pool water and early morning sun.

I took a few steps forward while still in the pool, and stood with her vagina right in front of my face and placed my hands on her knees.

"Can I touch it? Your private area I mean."

"Fine," she replied. "There's no harm in that. Rub it the way you saw me doing it yesterday. Make sure it feels good for me."

My heart pounded as soon as I heard those words. It obviously made her slightly uncomfortable when I first reached forward to touch her clitoris, since it was the first time that either of us had ever committed incest, but she relaxed when I started to rub. Sexual gratification made up for the simple fact that she was being pleasured by her own son.

She moaned, "Just like that. Press it harder, it's not fragile..."

I pressed my finger harder against her swollen clit and rubbed it even faster. As much as I loved seeing her vagina so up close in my face, it was an even bigger thrill seeing her facial expressions change. She looked far more aroused with me pleasuring her than she did when she masturbated alone yesterday. Her eyes seemed to make every single expression that they could possibly make, and so did her mouth. She would go back forth between clenching her jaw and opening her mouth wide so that she could moan. And her eyes would either clench tightly or be wide open.

"Oh god...I'm about to...I'm about to..."

Without any sort of permission, I grabbed both of her muscular thighs and used them as handles as I leaned forward to orally please her. I licked up and down her labia, side to side, and in and out of her vagina. When I sucked on her big clit and ran my tongue across it, she came. She let out a strong, but muffled moan and I could feel her muscles tense up. A sudden stream of fluids rushed out of her vagina canal and I got a nice little surprise in the form of my mother squirting all over me and into the pool. Her squirt came out strong and fast, and when it was over, she gave me a look of utter disbelief.

"Oh my gosh..." she moaned, catching her breath. "God...that felt better than when I came in the shower yesterday. I can't believe we just did that."

"Neither can I. That was the first time I had ever seen a woman cum like that, and I'm glad it was with you. So... do you think you'd be willing to return the favor? I'm throbbing badly over here."

"Your wish is my command," she smiled. "Let's trade places and we'll figure out the rest after."

She slid back into the water from where she sat, and I sat on the edge of the pool, where she had just been a second earlier. Her eyes were locked onto my erection as it stood right in front of her.

"You weren't joking when you said it was throbbing," she said, looking at my hard penis. "Now let's see if I can handle this properly for you. I'm assuming your fantasy with me starts off with some sort of handjob right?"

Both of her hands rubbed up and down my thighs. They made their way to my crotch before eventually wrapping themselves around my cock.

"Pretty much. The way you're doing it feels nice."

"Tell me what you want me to do next," she replied.

I knew exactly what I wanted. "Stroke it up and down. Like that. All the way from bottom of my shaft and balls, up to the tip of my cock."

Her fingers expertly wrapped around my organ as if she had done this thousands of times and had taken lessons. Her strong grip from years of working out was an added plus.

"Now lean down and kiss it. Kiss the tip of my head."

She raised an eyebrow. "You know that there's no taking this back right? Once I take you in my mouth, our relationship will never be the same again."

I nodded. "I know. But I think it's for the better. This feels right with you. And I'm sure you feel the same way."

"Well, there's only one way to find out."

She leaned down and kissed the head of my cock the way I asked her to. It was a soft kiss at first, and then it was followed by an even stronger kiss. She kissed all around the tip of my cock and it felt as good as it looked.

"Now the shaft," I instructed. "Kiss it all over."

She held my hard cock in her hand and continued kissing me down the length of my shaft. I was surprised by how enthusiastic she was and how she touched each part of my sexual organ with her lips before suddenly stopping.

"Can I suck it now?" she asked with my cock in her hands. "This is much more exhilarating than I had expected. And I think it's time for us to take the final plunge, so to speak."

I could have cum right there, hearing her say that.

"Please. No one is stopping you."

She leaned her head down and went straight to work sucking my raging hard cock. The suction of her mouth was unbelievable and airtight. Her head bobbed up and down, faster than I had ever seen in any porn video. (I guess being in great shape does pay off sexually)

"Oh shit..." I moaned. "That feels amazing. Just like that..."

"Mmm...Hmmm...." she moaned back while still sucking.

The vibration of her voice while her mouth was wrapped tightly around my cock sent a shiver up my spine. For the next minute or so, she kept sucking and bobbing her head at a ferocious pace in a way that I had never seen or felt before in my life.

She suddenly took my manhood out of her mouth and asked, "Are you enjoying yourself so far?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

"So what's next?" she smiled, kissing along my shaft. "Do you have anymore fantasies or instructions for me before you cum? If not, I have something I've always wanted to experience."

"And what's that?" I asked curiously.

"Lay back, on the concrete floor."

I did as she asked and laid on the concrete surface. My cock was pointing straight up in the air and my naked mother got out of the pool and crouched over me. She used her hand to hold up my stiff erection as she lowered her body onto mine.

"Remember when I told you that the thing that got me off the most was hearing about my brother having sex with our mom by the pool?" she said as the tip of my penis touched her labia. "That was my favorite fantasy. I never got to see it and I never will. But now we'll get to experience it for ourselves."

She lowered herself all the way and my cock slipped right inside her vagina. Both of our sex organs were dripping wet from a combination of pool water, our saliva, and her natural fluids- so lubrication wasn't an issue. Even on a hot day I could feel the warmth of her vaginal walls. The flesh of her thighs and butt felt soft against my skin. She put her hands on my chest and slowly started to gyrate her hips.

"God that feels amazing..." I panted.

"Do you like how this feels?" she asked with a sexually depraved voice. "Do you like screwing your own mother?"

"Yes...I love it...God...do it harder..."

Her eyes widened and she put more effort in her hips. It had gotten to the point where she was nearly bouncing up and down on my cock and both of us were overwhelmed by this strong sexual feeling. Her medium sized breasts even started to wave back and forth as she gyrated on top of me. I squeezed her hips tighter and she reached to her chest and squeezed her hard pink nipples, which only made her more enthralled by this incestuous moment.

"I'm going to cum in a second..." I gasped.

Instead of speeding up, she clenched her vagina tightly and slowed down. It was the perfect feeling. I had never felt anything so intense in my life as her vaginal muscles showed its strength.

"Cum inside me," she breathed deeply. "I want to feel it inside me."

Her hips slowly went back to work with her vagina skillfully clenched, and my cock erupted inside of her. She smiled seeing my reaction, and I'm assuming she also smiled because she felt my cum dripping inside of her vaginal walls. She stayed clenched and kept the motion of her body going until she milked every last drop of cum that I was able to produce.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,174 Followers