Voyeur Gets Lucky

Story Info
Watcher adds to couples' bliss.
839 words
3.8
20.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it was fun, adding to our excitement. Although Michelle continued to enjoy our Peeping Tom as I took her doggie style over the picnic table in the park, I was wishing he would disappear.

Michelle felt so wet and hot, her juices running down my cock as I felt my cock nearing explosion in her spasaming cunt.

But what worried me is this guy with glasses, and tweed jacket, cock sticking out of his flies in an almost comical way as he wanked his hardness, eyes fixed on our frantic fucking. What was worse was the sight of his cock and his harsh, desperate breathing made me harder still. I wanted him to go but was disgusted with myself for being excited by the situation.

It had all started with Michelle, and I, Dave, "Dirty Dave" as she calls me so unfairly (?), arranging for her to flash and pee in our local public park, and a very quiet part of that park. It was a broken down picnic area with just one table not vandalized. Michelle wore horn rimmed glasses, and had short, dark school teacher length hair. Her face was dimpled, sweet, and looked misleadingly naive.

Her huge bold breasts fought for release from her clinging white blouse. Her black extra skirt short revealed both lush long legs and the start of her superb bum. Michelle was 6 foot of sexual heat and an irresistible temptation.

As I watched from a distance, so keen to see more, the bespectacled sex bomb released her breasts, toyed with them in turn, twisting, and then soothing with softer touch. Her flies now open; she eased her first her trousers, then her pants down, then off, her pussy exposed. She groaned and winced with pleasure as she teased her bare, reddening pussy lips

Then she gasped with surprise as the pee fountained out of her wonderful pee tube in her upper pussy. She need not have been too surprised, as she loved doing this, and normally did when publically flashing. She had been caught once and issued with a caution, but if anything this added to her excitement and sense of danger.

Then I saw him, only about 10 feet from her, rubbing the front of his trousers. I came over, looking as threatening as I could and he ran off.

Looking all around to check the coast was clear, I took her nipples in my mouth, moving from one to the other, as I also toyed them with my hands, and cupped her full, round breasts. She reached down and eased my flies open, no pants today for me. My cock stuck out hard, urgent, pleading.

She came to me with her merciful and teasing mouth, licking my foreskin and pee hole with delicate precision, then taking me deep into her mouth, sucking with greed and lust.

She pulled back so her mouth was close to my pee hole, saying

"Piss" with hoarse anticipation and ragged breathing.

I let go pissing into and around her mouth, then onto her breasts, running with it's yellow magic down her open white top, to her already wet pussy, the clit hard and erect. I stopped for an instant, but then felt more pee come as I groaned with the dirtiness of what we were doing.

We kissed madly, enjoying the taste, then she gently go, quivering she bent over the park table, her arse thrust invitingly at me. I should have kissed her arse, rimmed her, but I needed her so much, I pulled my trousers down, teased her arsehole with my cock, and urgently my inserted my prick deep into her pussy as she made sweet little cat like sounds of lust.

Trying to start gently, her muscles grabbed me, making me frantic for the fuck. I was sure neither of us would last long.

Our bespectacled friend was back, jacket off, his prick now poking hard and straight out of his flies. I mumbled to Michelle we were being watched, she said she knew, gasping admitting he had seen her solo flashing before and they had a sort of wordless agreement. I could not leave her pussy, whatever I had to join her in the orgasm that was going to rip through us any second.

Anyway I could not in any way report him, given what we were doing. To my amazement Michelle panted words out to him.

"Some over, spunk over us as we fuck."

As he did so, I mumbled words of protest, but I was getting harder, my spunk building, totally tuned on by both Michelle, the fact we were fucking in public and our new friend.

There was a terrible groan from him and the spunk was landing on me, on my chest and face: with a primal groan I moved my head slightly forward to take his still spunking cock into my greedy mouth. My sperm shot hot and copiously into Michelle's pussy.

"Oh fucking God," screamed Michelle, her whole body one orgasm.