Voyeur Husband

Story Info
He watches his wife in action.
1.5k words
3.51
118.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arrives home from a long day at the office. Tired and beat, he seeks a quiet evening with the wife. The children are on vacation with their grandparents. The highly sought after peace and tranquility was now being disturbed by a deadline from work. Each night romantic plans are pushed back, replaced with a warm meal and a soft pillow.

Exiting the car he walks along a cobblestone sidewalk towards a beautiful Colonial home. The lawn is plush yet well maintained. Maple trees display the fall foliage of fiery red and orange leaves. A cool breeze lightly blow's, a warning to all winter is approaching.

Closing the door behind him he leans forward placing the briefcase on the floor next to the 'Mission' style hall stand. Picking up the mail he quickly scans for bills, before placing it back into the wicker basket. He is surprised the wife wasn't there to greet him with a kiss and questions about his day. Curiosity get the best of him as he investigates the wife's were about.

He walks through the living room making his way to the kitchen. Diner isn't cooking, the table hasn't been set and a woman is missing from view. The pulse quickens as he tries to rationalize. Then a thought comes to mind, maybe she's upstairs taking a bubble bath. It was planned for tonight and she is probably not going to accept excuses. Not after missing the previous two night's activities.

The stair wall is filled with family photos, happier days that brought joy to the family. The wedding, the birth of each child and the life as they grew gave the home a warm loving feel. Passing by unaware of their existence he reaches the top step. The eyes look upon the pool in the back yard through a picture window, before he turns right to the bedroom. The door to the master bedroom is open slightly. He spies movement in the bed. A passionate moan echo’s softly. He stops and pears through the opening.

The wife is lying flat upon the bed with her head turned to the side on the pillow. The eyes were close so to enjoy the feeling completely. The left arm is extended gripping the side of the mattress tightly. Her breath is quick and labored. The right hand playfully strokes his hair as he consumes her.

A warm moist muscular tongue massages the inner lips. Gently stroking upward, across and downward, teasing the opening of her canal, round and round. He tastes the nectar and feels the warmth emanating from within. The tongue forcefully moves upward and quickly flicks the clit, with a side to side motion. Before the mouth surrounds and suckles the tender fleshy mound, teasing it with the tongue every few seconds.

The nipples harden as the stomach became tense. She grasps his hair as the fingers curl making a fist. Suck my clit you mother fucker, rumbles outward from deep within. He sucks harder and stiffens the flickering tongue. The sounds were unmistakable as she fully explodes. She releases the bed and with both hands grabs his head firmly; forcing the face upon her as she rubs her wet pussy against him.

The roughness of the beard like sandpaper, felt wonderful. She rubs herself upon him harder. The nose penetrates for a second; the mustache tickles as she kept rubbing. Her heart yearns for more as she finds that magnificent tongue again. The body tightens while an intense wave of Exodus ravages her.

Warm nectar streams along the vaginal track splashing against the tongue, much like a wave breaking against a rocky shore. Rolling over the obstruction it floods the cavern. Wave after wave travels along the same path until the babbling brook stops gushing. The cavern walls collapse revealing a passage. The fluid is drawn toward the opening as an undertow is created. There is no escape as the pulling force is too great. Closing upon, gravity increases the speed of the flow. The fluid reaches the crest and plummets downward, falling to the valley below. The nectar tastes sweet as the esophagus enjoys.

Satisfied he has collected all, the tongue glides down along the right inner thigh, gently bathing the flesh. Warn and moist the tongue tantalizes the nerves. The touch sent another erotic sensation throughout her body, as she enjoys the first. Quivering, the feeling overwhelms the mind, causing the body to move about uncontrollably. She is unaware of what is happening as the orgasmic wave ran its course.

His hands wrap around the legs. He rose to his knees as he pulls her legs to him. Excitement builds as she slides along the bed. He escorts the legs into the air as an arm secures them to his chest. Grabbing hold of his swollen cock, he pushes through the lips. Moist, he slides within with ease. The cock blazes along a well traveled path. The vaginal walls surround increasing the friction as he plummets into darkness.

The back constricts with each forward thrust of the hips. Individual muscles are showcased as they work tirelessly. The body generates heat from within as the movement exerts the muscles. A few sweat droplets trickle down along the contours of his physique, in an attempt to cool and keep the body functioning properly.

She has yet to finish the orgasmic cycle before he intrudes. The feeling was steadily building as the cock rubs along the channel walls. She felt the swollen member throb as it submerges. Sinking down within, it struck the bottom then rose to the surface quickly. Submerging and rising again and again, the movement is quick and repetitive.

The tingling sensation that envelopes the groin matures and sought to explore its surroundings. It rushes through her system fanning out with reckless abandon. Conquering all in its path as it charges forward. The legs surrender without a fight as the heart is now under siege. It was only a matter of time before all bows before it.

The back arches driving the head into the mattress. Her long brown hair trails along. The hands dig desperately searching for something to hold on to. The heart pounds against the ribs as the mouth inhales. Begging cries echo off the walls, pleading for a God that wouldn't answer. The body releases surrendering to its master.

He continues to thrust within the smothering pussy. Pressure is building within him from the feeling and the sounds emanating from her. A hand lowers to the hip and grabs a firm hold, providing him with leverage to drive harder and faster. The hip slaps against the buttock as he quickens the pace and widens hers legs.

Like mercury rising in a thermometer, he feels the pressure rising through the shaft. He withdraws as it reaches the base of the head and sliding the member against the pelvis. Hot cum is ejected upon her stomach as he continues to rub, prolonging his feeling for as long as possible. The body jerks as the feeling became too much for him to bear.

His face once showing the strain of work; now display a serene look as he enjoys the feeling. The eyes close so not to show weakness. The body shutters from within as the feeling took hold. A few seconds is all it would last but it is well worth working for.

The body relaxes as he looks upon the woman of his desire. He adjust his position so to lower the legs keeping then in alignment with her body. Sliding along the left side, he joins her. He affectionately runs a finger along the side of her cheek as he rests comfortably on his side. They gaze into each others eyes as to say thank you.

The door opens slamming against the wall behind it. The husband enters with a Devilish grin as he approaches the two. Taking a moment to absorb the transpiring events the mouth opens. My turn honey, he asks. While a hand reaches up loosening the tie and unfastens the buttons of the shirt.

Complete stunned the lover didn't know what to do. He jumps out of bed standing before him revealed. Nervous excitement ran through him causing the mind to falter. The brain searches for an explanation to assist with his escape but is void of all thought. Sweat pours from the brow as the heart lunges within his chest. His face expresses panic as it turns white. Then a thought sprung to mind, what did he say, my turn?

Started she lays back down making herself comfortable, sliding both arms under the pillow below her head. The chest rose as she stretches playfully. The legs separate as the right knee bends and the calf moves away; making for a lovely view that no man can refuse. A smile appears as she replies, "in just a little bit honey. I'm not done with him yet".

A hand rises up and extends to her lover. She is requesting his attention.

Michael A.D.