Voyeur Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Two women include voyeur neighbor in their fun.
3.2k words
4.34
125.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

My neighbors have a swimming pool in their back yard. On several occasions there are kids splashing around, but today is different. I walked out on my front porch just in time to see a brunette woman get out of her vehicle and walk to their door. She wore khaki shorts and a summer top with some rather sexy sandals with a bit of a heel to them. Her feet gripped the sandals causing her taunt calves to flex when she walked. My mind drifted, wondering how those calves would feel wrapped around me. Working my eyes up her body I noticed how her arms were feminine, but strong. Other images gripped my mind. I wondered how long she could jack my cock before I spew a shot of cum all over. Her breasts weren't ample like my neighbors but they were nice and proportionate to her body. This made me think of my neighbor's tits.

My neighbor's tits are huge and luscious. I would guess her to be a D or a DD cup. All I know is that she looks hot as hell in her bikini when I have watched her lying in the sun. She isn't thin like some women; her curves are ample and definitely proportionate to the rest of her body. I have watched quietly from my voyeur vantage point on many occasions, wondering what it would be like to have her for just one day. My cock jerked in my shorts and drew my attention back to the brunette standing at the neighbor's front door.

I hear the door open and a small squeal of excitement just before the two women embraced. I couldn't make out their conversation but it was obvious they were happy to see one another. The door closed behind her and I returned to my house with my imagination running full speed about the two women. Laughing to myself I thought how ridiculous my delusion was about watching the two of them as lovers. We live in the Bible belt and things like that just don't happen, well at least they are not something that is spoken about.

After reading the early addition of the paper and having a light breakfast I decided to take my morning walk. The patio door slid open and I heard laughter from the neighbor's pool deck. The women were just coming out of the house to the pool area. I know my neighbor pretty well and I recognized a distinct difference in her laugh. It was a nervous, almost apprehensive laugh, not strained, but different. The visiting brunette was more calm and quiet, almost calculated in her demeanor. I found myself drawn to the tall fence that surrounded the pool.

One time when the neighbor and her husband were on vacation, I was asked to oversee their place. They gave me a key to the pool gate and the house. While they were gone I took the opportunity to find a hole in the fence that would give me a good view of their place. At the time I figured I could see if anyone was using the pool without permission. After they returned I looked through the hole in the fence when they had pool parties. I sat on my patio, and cranked out a few loads of cum while watching women in bathing suits.

I was beginning to think that today was going to be another one of those days that I could catch a glimpse of their bodies in skimpy bikinis. It wasn't long before I found out that I was not going to be disappointed. My blonde neighbor had on a very sexy bikini, sexier than usual. I presume because there weren't any kids around. The brunette unfastened her shorts while I waited to see what attire she had on underneath. To my surprise she dropped the shorts and pulled the shirt off and stood naked. She bent over seductively, in front of my neighbor and pulled two bathing suits out of her bag, dangling them as if to see which one she should wear. My neighbor giggled nervously. After pointing to the black bikini, the brunette dropped the other one back into the bag and put the black one on. When she bent over I got a glimpse of a nice set of round ass cheeks that made my mouth water.

She turned around to have my neighbor fasten the bikini top, exposing her shapely set of tits to me. Enormous brown nipples were poking out of large round areolas. Damn, what I wouldn't give to suck on those for a while. My neighbor lay down on the chaise lounger and the brunette straddled her body. She squirted some tanning lotion in her hand and began rubbing it over her back and legs. Next it was my neighbor's turn. She got up and did the same in return for the brunette.

They both lay there on their stomachs to tan. I heard them laughing and talking but soon became bored and went back to my walk. When I returned I took another peek before going inside. They were just getting up from their chaise loungers. I could tell they were about to dive into the water from their direction of travel. The neighbor went first and took the plunge; the brunette followed. They surfaced and pushed their wet hair back. Damn they both looked so hot.

My neighbor swam to the steps, which are long and white with a railing in the middle. She parked her ass on one of the steps and soaked in the sun. I saw the brunette go underwater again. She surfaced right in front of my neighbor and reached her arms out for her. Without hesitation they embraced and started kissing. I felt a tightening in my groin that I haven't felt in years. The dream of seeing two women together was hot, but sharing the moment with them would be the ultimate.

They waded out further into the water together continuing their erotic water dance, kissing and touching one another. It kept getting hotter and hotter when suddenly my neighbor broke away and swam to the steps again. The brunette followed. When she caught her she went underwater and came up with the neighbor's bikini bottoms, throwing them on the ground. Next she surfaced with her own bottoms and did the same. My neighbor found the folly in this and unfastened her top, tossing it off. Following suit, the brunette did the same. They were both naked as the day they were born.

The brunette came to the steps and grabbed at her leg, motioning for her to wrap it around the railing on the steps. When she did, her ass bobbed out of the water exposing her dripping pussy. The brunette, semi-submerged in the water, raised her head and began lapping at her pussy and ass. I heard her subdued moans while she enjoyed the feeling.

I stood at the fence mesmerized, with my cock throbbing in my shorts. They continued like this for a while then got out of the water. Standing in the sun, kissing one another while their hands were all over each other. I couldn't take my eyes off them for fear I would miss even the smallest detail. In the throngs of passion I was shocked when I saw my neighbor look directly into my eyes. DAMN, she knew I was there!

It didn't stop her though. She smiled a sultry smile and went back to kissing her brunette friends, fully on the mouth. Now I didn't know what to think. Why didn't she mind that I was there? Was her smile an invitation to join them? She obviously wasn't upset that I was there or her expression would have been a lot different.

My cock demanded attention. Pulling it from the confines of my shorts I began to stroke it slowly while watching their almost ritualistic dance of love. They walked to the chairs together, holding hands. The brunette straddled the chaise lounger at the end, while my neighbor reclined onto it. I was shocked when the brazen brunette bowed her head, almost in reverence to her, waiting for a command.

I felt like I was in a different place, watching this unfold in front of me. All outside noise disappeared and their voices seemed clear and crisp... even the subtle moans seemed louder. I felt totally focused. My engorged cock beckoned for relief but I held back wanting to maintain the level of excitement. Reaching for my balls to massage them, I continued watching in awe.

The neighbor reached both hands to her face and pulled her head down between her legs. She hungrily lapped and sucked her wet mound, while she wrapped her legs around her shoulders giving her full access. The brunette pulled her legs up and knelt on the lounge chair. Her perfectly round ass cheeks jutted out, begging to be touched. My neighbor let out a long low moan and grabbed at her hair with her hand, pulling her mouth deeper into her snatch. My cock was throbbing so badly I didn't know how much longer I could hold back. My neighbor caught my eye again, looking at me. With a wave of her hand, she motioned me toward them. Was I seeing things, or did she really want me to join them?

She pulled the brunettes head up and kissed her deeply tasting her own juices at the same time. What she did next surprised me again. She took her bikini bottoms and placed them over the brunette head, pulling the seat of the bottoms over her eyes... a makeshift blindfold. Again, she raised her hand and motioned for me. This time there was no question or hesitation on my part. I pulled the set of keys out of my pocket and quietly unlocked the padlock on the pool gate, to enter.

Walking toward them, I heard her talk to the brunette. She had her hands on each side of her head and pulled her closer.

"Do not be afraid."

"Why would I be afraid?"

"Just do as I say, you will be safe."

"Yes Mistress."

My jaw just about hit the pool deck. My God, they were lovers all along and I never knew it. And my neighbor was her Mistress! She had the brunette stand for a moment. Her stance was quiet and uncertain with the blindfold over her eyes, but she stood quietly as instructed and waited. She took me and pulled me away and whispered to me.

"She is a very adventurous one, she is very passionate and I know that she will be more than willing to allow you to join us because she trusts me explicitly."

"Ok, I'm listening."

"I will bring her inside to my bed. You can follow and watch."

She walked to the brunette and took her hand, "Come baby girl, my bed awaits us."

"Yes Mistress", she uttered while allowing herself to be lead blindly into the house."

I followed quietly, not wanting to reveal my presence, per my neighbor's request. We went to her bedroom, where she had the brunette lay on the bed.

"Since you were such a good girl, now I am going to make you cum as well."

"Oh, thank you Mistress!"

She motioned for me to sit in a chair. I complied and watched in fascination. She motioned for me to remove my clothing; again I complied. Her eyes engulfed me as she watched hungrily. I knew she wanted to see my cock, so I saved my shorts for last. My cock isn't massive but it is very ample, thicker than it is long. Right now it felt like it was about as huge as it has ever been and ready to explode at any moment. I pulled down my shorts. My cock jumped out while the blue-purple head bobbed atop the raging boner that held it up. She smiled a satisfied smile and turned to the lovely brunette laying spread eagle on her bed.

Grabbing her legs, she bent them and pushed them up before her mouth dived into her beautifully trimmed bush. She kissed, lapped and sucked her clit then slipped 2 fingers into her wet pussy, pumping it while she continued. The brunette was building to a climax quickly, wiggling under her administrations.

"What do you want baby girl?"

"Oh God Mistress, may I cum please??"

"Yes baby girl," she murmured softly before her mouth fixated on her clit again. The brunette grabbed her hair and pulled her face deeper into her snatch. "Oh Mistress, fuck that pussy with your fingers the way I like it. Lick my ass please Mistress, pleaseeeee?"

Her tongue refocused to her ass while her fingers continued moving in her pussy. Her thumb caressed her clit all simultaneously. The brunette clutched her hair and tugged holding her head in place. Her body tensed then she fell into the abyss, pumping her body against the fingers and mouth that had brought her to this place. Seconds passed then her body relaxed and she went limp in the bed. Her Mistress left the spot between her legs and crawled on the bed beside her, holding her, stroking her and cooing to her about how wonderfully she had cum.

"Thank you Mistress, thank you so much. I love you", she whimpered while her body twitched in response to what just transpired.

"I have a surprise for you today baby girl."

"You do, Mistress?"

"Yes and I think my surprise will be to your liking."

"What is it Mistress?"

"That is for me to know baby girl. In due time you will know but I can tell you that it is a new toy."

"Oh, I LOVE toys Mistress!"

"I know you do baby girl. This new toy is very lifelike."

"Now I am intrigued."

"It is time for you to ride my cock baby girl."

"Yes Mistress."

The brunette, blindfolded, obviously knew her way around the bedroom. She rolled off the bed and felt her way to the nightstand. When she found the bottom drawer she pulled it open to retrieve a rather large dildo attached to a harness. The 8" dildo had to be 3 or 4 inches around. Her Mistress stood beside her. She reached to the floor to find her Mistress' feet, allowing her to step into the harness, pulling it up on her hips. The dildo bobbed menacingly from the front of the harness.

With one hand she instructed her submissive girl by placing it on top of her head. The brunette knelt before her with her head lowered, her hands fell to her side, waiting for further instruction. Her Mistress stepped back and motioned me to her original spot. Pulling myself out of the chair I stood before the submissive brunette feeling omnipotent. I have had blowjobs before but I had never experienced the thrill of having someone willing and submissive poised before me. My cock raged and lurched before me, ready for action.

Her Mistress reached down to take her hand and place it around my cock, instructing her at the same time, "Suck girl."

Instantly she realized that it was not the hard, hairless dildo that she possessed. After the startling revelation she simply held it a moment, then slowly moved her hand gauging what was before her. She never questioned the circumstances but continued slowly, reaching to touch my tight balls that were loaded and ready to fire. Her delicate fingers slid back up to my shaft and traced the length of my cock. Last, but not least, she touched the large bulbous head of my cock that throbbed painfully, begging to be sucked. Her fingers found the precum that dripped from the tip. After rolling her finger over the silky wetness she placed it to her lips to taste. She let out a soft moan and wrapped her dainty hand around my thick cock pulling it to her mouth.

Her warm wet mouth swallowed my engorged cock in one quick swoop. Her Mistress came to me and stood behind me putting her hand over my mouth to quiet me. Her strap-on dildo bobbed against my back and startled me. Her other hand roamed over my back and ass rubbing me, tantalizing my senses and keeping me guessing. My focus went back to the amazing blowjob that I was receiving. She continued to hold her hand over my mouth, as if to sense when I was about to blow my load.

The brunette had one hot mouth! She took my cock deep in her throat until she gagged and slowly let it slide back out. Spit started to drip from her chin but she was consumed with sucking my cock and continued to lavish my cock with her strong sucking action as well as the depth of her throat. She stroked the base of my cock with her wet hand and began to focus on the large purple head that screamed for release. Faster and faster she pumped while her head bobbed harder and deeper over the head. Finally I couldn't take anymore.

I reached for her head, grabbing her hair. She moaned in submission to feel my command of her. My hips thrust upward shoving my cock past the opening in her throat. Gagging uncontrollable, she did not pull away but continued to take all that I shoved into her. I pulled back slightly giving her breath then plunged into her hot mouth again. This time my balls tightened. I felt every inch of my inner workings begin to push my cum to the surface. She knew it too and reached to massage my balls. When she squeezed them gently it was the catalyst that sent the largest stream of cum out of my cock that I have ever experienced. I was possessed and ravaged her mouth, pumping my cock in and out of her warm haven, which she accepted hungrily. I watched as my cum trickled out of the corner of her mouth with the spit she developed from her throat. The sounds coming from her body were hot as hell. She gagged loudly but strove onward, almost as possessed as I was, taking it all, wanting to do nothing more than please me.

I continued to pump into her mouth until my cock was drained. I felt my legs almost buckle under me but caught myself and reached for the edge of the bed. Her Mistress pulled her hand from my mouth and stepped aside, motioning for me to lay on the bed. Lucky for me that she told me to, because my legs felt like jello and my brain felt like mush. What had just taken place was something that I had never experienced before. It was just the beginning of what would be one of the most amazing days in my life.

Quietly, I laid on the bed trying to reclaim my bodily functions, while the Mistress pulled her submissive to her feet, kissing her cum soaked mouth and holding her shaking body. She reached down and ran her fingers over the brunette's pussy.

"My goodness baby girl, you are soaked."

She hung her head, "Yes Mistress, thank you for your surprise."

"The day is still young baby girl. I think after our toy recharges its battery we will be able to use it again."

"Oh, thank you Mistress. You were right, it is very lifelike!"

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers