Voyeur Pt. 02: Things Escalate

Story Info
After her first taste of being a tease Erika gets hotter.
1.9k words
4.41
27.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day and another night passed before Rick saw Erika again. She had been out with friends and running errands for her parents and he had been somewhat busy himself. He did, however, glance toward her window occasionally when he was in front of his own window. He would remember the night that he watched her masturbate through her window. His wife had caught him but instead of being angry, she finished him off with her mouth, turned on by the raw display of his lust.

The couple didn't know it, but Rick's moans had been heard by Erika through both open windows and in the interim she could think of little else. It had driven her mad with desire that she was being watched by the man next door and that he was cumming because of her. It was a huge turn-on for Erika that she had made him want to fuck her then and there, arousing him with her young curves and the writhing motion of her body. Further, knowing that he was married aroused in her a new attraction to attached men that she had previously not experienced.

Erika had been hanging out at her house most of the day, daydreaming about her sexy older neighbor and his delightfully dirty voyeurism. Her panties, boy-shorts, were moist between her legs again and when she touched her crotch she could feel the heat of her sex through her short-shorts.

She closed her eyes and groaned a little as she teased herself with the slight brush of a finger against the outside of her bottoms. Her nipples started to poke at the thin cloth of her t-shirt. Although dressed very casually, she felt extremely sexy and imagined herself being watched. This only got her wetter and more desperate for a release even though she'd already masturbated twice earlier in the day. Erika, consistently in various states of arousal since that night, decided to be bold.

Forcing herself to stop teasing her pussy, Erika jumped up and parted the curtains to look out the window. Nobody was home at the Kramer's next door. She bit her bottom lip a little and her brow quirked as the corners of her mouth turned up into a wicked smile. Her fingers twirled a tendril of her long, golden brown hair. She thought about the binoculars her stepdad kept stored away in the basement. He had not used them in years and wouldn't notice them missing. She had just come up with could be a very interesting use for them.

Erika turned quickly away from the window and shuffled downstairs to find the binoculars. After rummaging through a couple boxes she found the case which held the binoculars. She chuckled at the thoughts which ran through her head and took out her cell phone. She pressed a few buttons and held it to her ear.

Kevin, a friend of hers since middle-school, had in the intervening years become a friend-with-benefits. She was convinced that all it would take would be a short phone call to convince him to come over for an afternoon quickie before her parents got home.

If Mr. Rick Kramer wanted to watch her, she'd give him something to watch. The timing would have to be right, but if Rick came home when he usually did she would give him even a better show than last time. At the very least a nice, quick fuck from Kev would offer her some release. The idea of Rick watching her get fucked, though, was exactly what she wanted to make a reality. Erika wanted to drive him crazy with lust. The thought caused her to gently bite her plump bottom lip. She giggled at the schemer that she was becoming. She had always been a little wild but this was new even to her.

"What the hell," she thought. "You're only young once." She dialed Kevin and put the phone to her ear.

"Hey, Kev," she said as he answered the phone. "I'm a little horny, baby. What are you up to?" She paused as she listened to his reply.

Kevin's response was music to her ears.

"I've got a little over an hour before I have to get into work," he said. The excitement in his voice was obvious to Erika. Playing it cool with her never came easy for him.

"Well why don't you come on over before you go to work? You can shower here," she offered.

Kevin was more than happy to take her up on her proposal. "I'll be there in less than fifteen minutes," he promised.

"Great," Erika giggled. "See you in a little bit, sexy." She ended the call and briefly went back to her room.

Erika pulled some running shorts over her panties. She didn't bother putting a bra on under her thin cotton tee shirt as she picked the case which held the binoculars up and exited her front door. The sun was out and the chirping birds of the neighborhood seemed to greet her as she jogged, anxiously but boldly turned left at the end of her driveway and headed next door to Rick Kramer's house. She nearly skipped with excitement down his short sidewalk from the street and looked around at the surrounding houses almost nervously before she set the case down next to the Kramer's front door. Erika turned back toward the street and hopped off the porch, to make her way cheerfully back home.

As she stepped onto the street, Erika noticed Rick's car turn toward his home. Her heart jumped in her chest for a few beats as she realized that her little plan was actually coming to fruition. She got nervous for a minute as her tummy tightened but she didn't have second thoughts. In fact, she boldly looked into the car as it passed her, smiled coyly at Rick and gave him a friendly wave. She bounded playfully back into her house and closed the door behind her. She didn't lock it on her way back to wait in her bedroom.

Meanwhile, Rick saw her as he turned onto their street. He noticed that she was stepping off the curb in front of his house and wondered what she wanted. He almost stopped and rolled down the window to see what she needed, but when she simply waved and kept moving he waved back and continued to pull into his driveway, somewhat puzzled about what she had been doing at his house. Nobody was at home.

When she acknowledged him his heart thumped in his chest and his cock shifted a bit in his pants. In those short seconds that his eyes raked over her body he took in her curves, the way her hair bounced behind her, and the tight nipples that poked at the thin cloth that covered her chest.

He shook his head and thought to himself, "Damn, that girl's going to drive me crazy."

He parked the car in the driveway and made his way to the front door. As he stretched his hand out to put the key in the door Rick noticed the case. He continued to open the door and then bent down to pick it up. As he walked into his house he opened the case and looked inside to find the binoculars.

Suddenly he felt a nervous jolt. She knew! She had seen him watching her for sure. This was entirely unexpected, however. Not only did she know but she was encouraging him. He quickly locked the door behind him and went immediately back to his bedroom, eagerly took the binoculars out, and went straight to his window.

Rick lifted the binoculars to his eyes and peered through them to find Erika on her back dreamily twirling her hair with one hand and slowly running her other hand along the various contours of her body.

"Holy fuck," he muttered to himself.

She was as big a pervert as he was. She wanted this. She KNEW he was watching. He undid his belt and loosened his khakis, letting them fall down and land on the floor. His cock was already nearly at its full size and flopped on its own out of the fly in his boxers.

He looked down at his large, thick rod and curled his fingers around its veiny shaft with one hand as he continued to hold the binoculars to his eyes with the other. Rick started to slowly tease himself, tugging a little, and slid a finger up and down from base to tip and back again. He loosely gripped it and stroked lightly until he was at his full length and girth, rock hard and nothing more than seeing her waiting on her bed.

In her room, Erika decided to start the show before Kevin arrived. She looked from her bed and through her window up to the Kramer's own bedroom window. Because of the light both in her room and outside she couldn't see him, but knew he had to be there. She lay on her back with her head on her pillow. Her knees were bent and spread apart. The insides of her feet touched each other and she smirked boldly into the dark rectangle of Rick's window, seen but unseeing. She rubbed her cunt, which was getting wetter by the minute, through her running shorts and panties. Her tee shirt was still on as well.

She stopped and patted her sex a couple times in something of a mock-spanking just before she closed her knees, put her legs together, and raised them up, feet in the air. In a swift motion she pulled her shorts and panties off at the same time which allowed Rick to see the glistening pink slit of her bare pussy as she kicked her bottoms to the side and across the room.

She opened her legs like scissors to give him a good view, licked her middle finger, and teased open the folds of her young cunt. The tip of her finger ran around the opening between her legs and she let out a slight moan. Her eyes instinctively closed and she imagined the fit body of Rick in front of his window with her binoculars, staring at her while he stroked himself like a man possessed. Next, she pulled her hand away and licked the wetness from the pad of her finger, smacking her lips.

"Such a bad girl," she whimpered to herself.

This time she really did spank her pussy. Three times the flat of her fingers punished her bare cunt with three distinct slaps made hotter to her own ears by the messy wet sounds of her hand against her now dripping fuckhole.

In his bedroom Rick continued to watch, naked by now, and jerked his cock harder. He tightened his grip as she gave him her private show. He growled audibly.

"What a dirty tease," he said to himself. In his mind the words were directed at her, though. "You nasty fucking slut," he said through a wicked smirk.

It was then that Rick heard the sound of Kevin's car pulling into Erika's driveway. He briefly glanced over to see the nineteen year old male get out of his car and go straight into Erika's house. He nearly started to stroke harder when he realized what she wanted him to witness but decided to pace himself. After all, if she was going through this much trouble to please him the least he could do was ride it out to the very end. The way his cock swelled and throbbed, pre-cum coating the swollen purple head, he just wasn't sure he could make it that long.

To be continued...