Voyeur Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife enjoys a DP from her lover and hubby.
2.1k words
3.95
69.2k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacon4u2
Bacon4u2
87 Followers

**********************
* "Part IV"
* "Fourth and Final Act"
*
* by Bacon
*
* Originally written May 30, 2009
* Posted to Literotica March 19 2010
*
* Cuckold, Wife Sharing, Female Dominance, DP
**********************

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of FICTION. I enjoy pushing the boundaries in my writing sometimes, the same as we all do in our minds when we fantasize. In this case, I simply put pen to paper (or rather fingers to keyboard) and put it in writing. Names have been changed to protect the innocent...ok, maybe not so innocent.

If you don't appreciate MMF or male contact within an MMF experience, you may not want to continue reading.

Proceed at your own discretion.

**********************

I looked up at Lacey as she smiled down at me, her eyes glowing bright in the dim light. She then bent down and kissed me. A soft, full mouth kiss, her tongue pushing past my lips to probe the cum coated sides of my mouth. She moaned softly into my mouth as she tasted the remains of her lover's salty juices in my mouth. When she slowly pulled her lips from mine I opened my eyes to look back into hers. We smiled lovingly at each other and then she took my hand, guiding me up and onto the bed with her.

She positioned herself between us, the three of us lying there staring somewhat sleepily up at the ceiling. Lacey's arms draped across both our chests, Don on her left and I on her right. It was obvious that Don needed a few minutes of recuperation after the evenings events so far, but having not had a single release yet myself I felt that I could blast a hole in the ceiling above us. I'm sure that Lacey knew exactly my situation, yet she just laid there for the moment, happy and content between her two men.

With the low lighting and the music playing softly in the background it wasn't long before we all fell into a light nap.

I was awakened when I felt Lacey turn and move away from me. Opening my eyes I watched as Lacey turned towards Don and rotated her shapely hips up and over him. Blinking to clear the fog from my head, I noticed now that Don was rock hard just as Lacey lowered her hips over his cock. The view from the front was amazing as I watched her slowly sink down on Don's rigid manhood, his cock pushing her now well fucked cunt open and sliding easily inside of her. Lacey closed her eyes momentarily and sighed softly as she impaled herself on his thick cock.

When she opened her eyes again Don was completely inside of her and she smiled over at me. I started to move to join in the fun but she put her hand up to stop me, shaking her head. "No, not yet. You just wait your turn," she stated.

I laid back down, content for now to watch the scene unfold in front of me.

Lacey raised her feet (her boots already removed and tossed to the floor) and planted them on the bed on either side of Don in order to lift her hips up. She then began to slowly slide up and down Don's long shaft, coating him with her juices and her pussy making wonderfully sloppy noises as she did so. My cock was now rock hard as I watched my wife ride her lover in front of me. She continued this slow ride for a few minutes before sinking down completely on the bed, Don's cock embedded completely inside of her, her breasts pressed against his chest. Her mouth reached for his and they kissed deeply.

She then pulled her mouth away from his and reached for me, providing me with an equally deep and passionate kiss. As she did so she pulled her pussy up and off of Don and moved over on top of me, guiding my own rigid cock into her pussy.

O...M...G...!!! She felt so open and stretched it was amazing! Her juices coated my own cock immediately as I slid balls deep into my wife's now well fucked pussy. She pulled her mouth away from mine and then performed the same cock ride on me as she just had on Don. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't cum right then and there, but the constant state of arousal and denial throughout the evening had obviously put a toil on any orgasm. Lacey was also rather pleased and was smiling wide at the fact that I wasn't cumming yet. She continued to slide up and down my cock for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of my cock before she turned her attention back to Don. Bending over she reached for his cock and began to pump him with her hand.

The sight of her fingers wrapped around such a big cock was intense, but I still held my own. She paused her movements on me and bent her head down to his cock, first licking him from the tip of his cock down to his balls and back up again, before taking him in her mouth. With her lips wrapped around the head of his cock she pumped his shaft up and down with her hand, all while she sat balls deep on my own cock.

She then let his cock go and after sliding a few more times down on my own manhood she pulled herself up and off of me, moved herself over on top of Don and slid his mammoth cock inside of her. The sight of watching another man's cock slide inside of her is extremely intense each and every time I see it. She slid him completely inside of her and sat motionless for a moment. I could see her belly flexing slightly and knew that she was pumping him with her pussy muscles. A slight groan finally escaped from Don and she smiled, knowing she was beginning to push him towards an orgasm.

She then turned to me and smiled with that devilish smile of hers. I watched as she slid up and down his shaft a few more times and then with him still inside of her, turned herself completely around in a reverse cowgirl position. Sliding up and down a few more times, she then pulled up and off of Don. She then grabbed his cock with her hand and placed the head of his cock at the opening of her ass.

"I want you in my ass, Don. I want you so badly to fuck my ass, but you have to start slow."

Holding his pussy coated cock pointed at her puckered hole, I watched in complete amazement as she ever so slowly pressed herself back against him. I saw the head of his cock pushing earnestly at her hole, wanting to push inside of her, and then with a grunt his cock head popped inside of her.

"Ughh...mmmmm," she gasped and then moaned.

She sat motionless and Don held himself in check realizing she needed to pause and relax. After a few moments she pushed back more and I watched completely entranced by the scene unfolding in front of me. She was pushing his thick cock into her sweet ass, inch by wonderful inch.

"Oh...god...that feels...awesome...," she was gasping between breaths. "I've never...had...anything quite...so...big...in there...before."

She only had him about half way in before she stopped. "Brandon...I need lube...please."

I reached over to the nightstand where she had placed a few items earlier, including her favorite lube. Reaching out to hand it to her she waved her hand. "No baby, you do it. You put the lube on my lover's cock so he can fuck my ass...nice and hard."

I paused momentarily at her request, and then figured what the hell...I've already done more then that. I squirted some lube onto my hand, put the lube back on the nightstand, and then wrapped my own fingers around his cock and coated him with the lube. Lacey beamed back at me while I did her bidding, his cock still shoved half way up her ass. When I was done she gave me a kiss and then gently pushed me back.

She then closed her eyes and pushed back on Don's cock once again. "Ohhhh..." she sighed as she slid back on his cock.

"Don't move lover, let me do this for a minute." She pulled up just a little and then pushed back down, and bit by bit she pushed more and more of his massive cock inside of her until finally he was completely up her ass. She was now biting her lip and gasping just a little, as she was obviously on the edge of pain and pleasure. After holding herself still for a moment she pulled up about halfway off his now throbbing manhood and then pushed him back all the way inside of her.

"Ohhh!!!" she moaned loudly, and then repeated the task.

"Uhggh...mmm...ohhhh...fuck!!!

Lacey was slowly pumping herself back and forth on his cock, pulling away and pushing back, never letting more then half of his long 9 inches out of her ass, and each time pushing his entire length back inside of her sweet ass.

Then she stopped with his cock deep inside of her, put her legs out in front of her and her arms behind her and alongside Don, then eased herself back into a lying position on top of Don. She spread her legs, her feet pushing at the inside of Don's legs and pulling his legs open along with hers. Then she looked over at me with her eyes half-open and obviously in a sexual fervor and gasped, "Brandon...I want you both...inside of me...now...please....!!"

Who was I to refuse the sexual request of my beautiful wife? LOL

I maneuvered myself into position, kneeling between their open legs. Looking down I was presented with the wonderfully nasty sight of Don's very thick cock pushed deep into my loving wife's ass. What a beautiful sight indeed!

"Hold on, just a second," Don said. He then moved his feet back and planted them firmly on the bed, and then pushed his hips up off the bed, lifting Lacey up off the bed. "Put a couple pillows underneath me to make this easier."

I did as he asked, which I then saw helped push Lacey pelvis up towards me while allowing Don some leverage to push up into Lacey himself. Smart man! Has he done this before, I thought?

I then leaned up against Lacey and pushed my own engorged cock into Lacey's thoroughly stretched out pussy, sliding easily inside of her.

"Ohhh...god...YES!!" Lacey practically screamed out as she was penetrated by a second cock.

I began to slowly pump into my wife while Don did the same in her ass, and after a few moments we worked ourselves into a rhythm. Don would push deep into her ass while I pulled away, and then I would push deep into her well fucked cunt when he would pull away himself. Back and forth we went, all the while with Lacey gasping at the extreme pleasure of being double-penetrated by her husband and her lover.

"Ohhhhhhh...god....damn....I'm....cuuuuummmmming!!!"

It didn't take long before Lacey was cumming hard against Don, his cock pushing as deep as he could in her ass. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, her chest was completely red, and her nipples were so hard I thought they might burst! But Don and I wouldn't stop now. He and I continued to pump into her, now speeding up our tempo and depth, bringing her quickly to a second orgasm. A third orgasm soon followed, accompanied by one of the biggest squirting episodes I'd ever seen her have! She literally shot squirt up and on to my chest as she quivered and shook, unable to speak and her breath coming out in ragged hisses.

Seeing her reach such a wonderful state of arousal and orgasm pushed me over the edge. With Don's cock sliding against mine, separated only by a thin membrane of skin inside of Lacey, I finally succumbed to my own orgasm. Having been denied one all evening until this moment, the build up of all the wonderful sexual activity burst forth in one enormous state of ecstasy and I literally exploded inside of my wife's well-fucked sloppy pussy, adding load after load of my own cum to the mix. As my orgasm continued and wrapped me in ecstasy I vaguely heard Don groaning and felt his cock pulse and shoot his own load deep into Lacey's ass a moment after me.

"Fuuuuuuuck!!!!" Lacey literally screamed in orgasmic delight as we both came inside of her, filling both her ass and her cunt with our hot cum.

And with that, the night of the voyeur turned participant was at a close.

Bacon4u2
Bacon4u2
87 Followers