Voyeur Reflected

Story Info
Showing off for him, they meet in an alley at the next stop.
5.5k words
4.73
39.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poetics13
Poetics13
10 Followers

Hope you enjoy! It was a blast to write.

-----

Theo gave a great sigh of relief. The rotating door opened to the fresh air of Friday afternoon. He stepped outside and ambled a few yards from the door, just far enough to get out of the way of coworker traffic. The brilliant sun was looking down on him, so he felt obligated to look up at it, just for a few moments.

In those moments, Theo reflected on his day, the stresses, urges, anything that had made him pause, and let the penetrating warmth of the sun wipe it away. With closed eyes there was a passionate red landscape stretching out before him. Waves of energy and life melted in with the blood coursing through his veins. He felt alive, and was glad it was time to act like it: the weekend.

His invisible gaze drifted back to earth, and Theo, with a hint of nostalgia, opened his eyes to the present world around him. Gathering himself, Theo started down the street to the nearest Metro station. He was lucky to have a massive expanse of a somewhat natural setting right at the footsteps of his workplace. Noting that while being a tour guide was monotonous, working at the Smithsonian Natural History museum definitely had its perks.

There were various groups of people to his left, playing soccer, walking dogs, texting. Going about their day as they pleased. The stoic buildings on his right framed the culture-in-motion with a sense of pride and honor in the on goings of humanity. Light brown gravel paths made a grid throughout the lawn, which Theo navigated as he always had.

His long legs made for long steps and easy, quick going. A lanky, but athletic frame glided along with his strong arms, keeping the whole thing balanced. He had brown hair, kept pretty short for the summer, and a masculine, but sensitive face. With deep dreamy brown eyes, and a genuine smile surrounded by the early scruff of a full beard.

Straight, left. Right, straight. Down. Escalators! The highlight of his workday. The Metro station wasn't particularly busy, especially for a Friday afternoon, and Theo found a space up front at the tracks with ease. He hadn't realized how close he was to missing the train, when thirty seconds later the lights started flashing warning everybody, Watch Out For The Big Ass Train People! Rapidly coming to a stop, the doors opened with a pneumatic hiss, and a female alien-esque voice warned the Metro goers that the doors were closing now. Mechanically typical.

Theo chose a spot about a quarter of the way down his car on the left, where he could sit in a window seat with a clear two seats to his inside. The dark tunnel started to speed by with a variety of lights illuminating the window at any given moment. He had a forty-minute ride ahead of him, so his routine daydream like state was quickly assumed, thoughts falling in rhythm with the irregular light show.

As soon as he was actually getting somewhere in his meditations, the voice returned and the car came to another stop. People migrated on, and people migrated off. And as quickly as they had stopped, the train began again.

Theo rubbed his eyes, and in the moment his focus came back to the window, and not what was beyond, he noticed an especially alluring woman in the reflection of the train's interior, he became aware of her quickly because she was looking right at him.

Playing off his momentary dumbfoundedness, Theo pretended to reassume his trance while he figured out exactly what the hell was going on. He didn't think she knew that he could see her looking at him. But he was looking her directly in the eyes.

-Is she staring at me through the reflection? Or at me, me?

Theo's pulse quickened at the many thoughts that filled his possibility stricken imagination.

Her gaze was unflinching. She seemed perfectly calm, so he remained calm. And as his mind came off its panic high, he really got to absorb the beauty he was entranced by. She had long straight black hair, cut to a classic, but edgy shoulder length, giving her a relaxed rocker look while maintaining an air of innocence. Her hair framed what looked to be a rather gorgeous pair of dark green eyes, and an obvious pair of lips to die for. She was average height, and because of the warmer weather and the blessed existence of tight fitting tank tops, he had a clear view of her perky C-cup breasts. His eyes worked their way down her long athletic legs and then back up to linger on the short white linen skirt she was wearing.

He realized how obvious it might be that he was eye fucking her repeatedly, but she remained calm and continued to not break her gaze on him. Breathing deeply, and casually, Theo adjusted his hips to accommodate an erection that was beginning to self-reinforce against the belt of his low-rise jeans.

As he checked her out again, his eyes lingered on her breasts and realized that he could see her nipples poking out against the light fabric of her tank top. His dick really started to cover ground when her nipples looked as if they were getting even harder as he stared.

The train slowed at another station, and the usual exchange of passengers migrated. Luckily, no one sat in the two voyeurs way.

Blushing a little, Theo was determined to find out if they were both getting something out of this. With the train rocking along, he channeled the hormones now flowing thickly through his blood, thicker in some areas than others, and decided on a course of action. Figuring that if he was looking left into the window, and she was on the right side of the car, if he winked with his left eye, she would only see if she was looking at the reflection.

-It's a sound theory, right?

He decided to go for it. Taking a covert deep breath, Theo mustered his courage, mostly from his wanton balls, which were quickly assuming a bluish tint, and winked.

One heartbeat. Two heartbeat. Three heartbeat. Four heartbeat! Five heartb...

She winked back.

Hormones took control, and a broad, guilty, horny-as-all-hell, stupid grin spread across his blushing face.

She smiled too. And blushed.

Regaining composure, Theo's mind sprung into a million erotic fantasies and he, not one to pass up incredibly erotic opportunities, started acting.

Looking, still into the window, but straight into her eyes, now with the full knowledge that she was indeed eye fucking him right back, Theo slowly and sensually bit his lower lip. He thought he saw a slight quiver run across hers.

Wanting more, he slowly moved his focus down her neck with an exaggerated gaze, to her breasts, his lips quivering over each nipple, and the tight bundle of nerves he was dying to tease. Not looking back in her eyes, Theo continued down to her skirt, almost tasting the pleasures that lay between. He let go of her body for a moment, and finally locked eyes with her again.

Her mouth was open. Just barely, but definitively. She was getting noticeably flushed, and was breathing just as heavy as he. Now she was biting her lip too, seemingly in an effort at restraint.

She looked at him, and glanced downwards. Theo followed her gaze down and ravenously watched as she slowly spread her legs a few inches. His dick was fully hard and throbbing by the end of his next breath.

He looked her in the eyes with an involuntary but determined pleading look, and she smiled wide back at him, knowing full well how mad she was driving him. Theo's gaze went south again and she hiked her skirt up a little bit, revealing more of her deliciously tan legs, teasing him with primal pleasures that tempt even the most pious souls.

Continuing his fascinated and unbreakable concentration, Theo cried tears of blissful joy inside as her legs continued to spread further apart. There was now little more than a shadow at the top of her inner thigh. Another inch and it was either panty, or pussy. She spread them two more inches.

A thin strip of white covered the center of an otherwise bare nether region. Theo could make out the edges of the mound that was her pussy. His thick seven-inch cock pulsed hard with desire. This erotic angel that had befallen him hiked her skirt up another inch, and spread her legs even further. She was fully exposed.

Horny beyond precedent, Theo needed to take the next step; there was no choice involved. He slowly turned his head and looking up, made direct eye contact with her; green eyes indeed. A very provocative smile spread across both their lips.

He quickly checked to see if anyone else was privy to the escalating peepshow that was going on just outside their views. No one seemed interested in the slightest. Good. Excellent!

She picked up on what he was doing and the fact they were in the clear. Still looking a little nervous, she nonchalantly placed her hands on her lap. Very slowly, she lifted a few fingers and hooked them over the waistband of her skirt. Hesitating, her eyes bounced back and forth as if contemplating something. She grabbed her purse from beside her and with satisfaction, put it on her lap. It blocked her hands from everyone else, but not Theo's view of her glistening pussy.

Again, he could see her hand hook over the waistband, and this time her fingers continued their glorious journey. She started to pull lightly on her g-string, moving it from side to side, almost revealing her pink center, but keeping it covered just enough that Theo's cock ached to see her love in its entirety. The little patch of fabric quickly became damp with her juices and Theo was almost positive he could smell her fifteen feet away

She started to work the string a little harder over her clit and began squirming in her seat. It looked like she was getting a great deal of pleasure from it. Her eyes stared deep into his as he alternated between her masturbating and her looking at him while she pleased them both. There was a fire in them; Theo recognized it because he could feel the same heat in his own.

His cock was trying to push up and out of his jeans, and damn near succeeding as it found its way under his waistband. If he were to stand up there would be a two-inch thick protrusion clearly evident behind his zipper. A roll of half-dollars doesn't do justice to the instrument of pleasure that was feeling extremely neglected, and letting the fact be known.

The ever-growing lust drove Theo to begin squirming in his seat too. Not as a result of pleasure, but to discretely give it to himself. The tight band of denim squeezed the head of his cock as Theo gyrated his hips on the seat to pull and push on his most sensitive spot. He wished the woman could see what he was doing, and especially what she was doing to him, what she was making him do. The obvious hit him a second later. Stop the voyeur.

With a confident smile, Theo stared her in the eyes, and then looked at the seat beside him. Looking back, she blushed a deep red, paused for a second, and nodded. They were still another minute or two from the next station, which they had passed through a few of during her exhibition, and she looked determined to make the best of them.

Theo saw two fingers on either side of her pussy. Taking her panties, she pulled them to the side and her full glory was revealed. It looked so tight. It looked so pink. His mouth watered profusely as he imagined what his tongue could do to a woman with a pussy like that.

Tempting the limits of his self-control, her other finger ran the length of her slit, bottom to top, spreading her labia open in perfect symmetry. She rolled the tip of her finger around on her clit and was clearly tempting the limits of her self-control as well. The finger found its back down to her love-hole and poked and prodded at it. She put the tip in and slowly moved it around in a circle, tugging her opening in every direction. Spreading it with both fingers and holding it open for Theo to see.

The Metro began to slow, and she took her hands out of her panties. Pretending to scratch her nose, the fingers that were coated with her sweet nectar were slowly planted in her mouth. Theo could see her tongue rolling around them, tasting the pungent love she'd encouraged.

When the doors hissed open, she got up. Theo's heart was beating furiously. He could hear it. She came over and standing beside his row paused for a second. He casually looked up at her, and she sat down just as smooth.

With only inches separating them now, the sex was palpable. Theo quietly introduced himself, and Claire to him. Theo rejoiced for a moment at the ridiculous and amazing moment he was in the middle of. Her sex could definitely be smelled now; it filled his lungs and filled his mind. He had to fill Claire.

Theo moved his hand over her left leg, hesitated, and then, just using a fingertip at a time, traced a careful, sensual path along the most sensitive skin of her thigh. Starting at the knee, his fingers moved along her silk smooth leg, tracing up and down from the top of her thigh, to the inside, and back to the top until he was halfway up. Then he moved his hand back down Claire's leg for a second, before continuing closer and closer to the heavenly space between her thighs, were all possibility lies. Her body was twitching slightly as Theo's hand moved steadily but painfully slow, closer to her wet pussy. Claire's lips were pursed in a fuck me! like way, her eyes were begging for relief. A bead of sweat ran down her cheek.

Lusting after her desperation, Theo put a little more pressure on her thigh. His fingers pulling at her skin a little more, working the erotic friction methodically to the very inner part of her thigh, careful not to touch her love in the middle.

Claire's hand moved on to Theo's leg, squeezing it to let out the passion that would otherwise have been an arched back and several intoxicating moans.

Theo put a finger on either side of her pussy and drug lightly from bottom to top, the pads of his fingers barely grazing her perfectly smooth skin, causing the most intense sensations with the lightest touch. As they came to the top of her mound, Theo pinched the fingers together just above Claire's clit with a startling amount of pressure. Her hand moved to his cock as she let out a silent cry. Squeezing hard, it felt like she might make him cum then and there. Responding by pushing down on her clit, she squeezed again, harder, and let out barely audible moan. Theo followed suit. His self-control was shredding. Taking his fingers completely off her pussy, he lightly and quickly tapped her clit with his middle finger.

Claire started to go rigid. Her hand squeezed harder on Theo's pounding erection. Minute spasms rocked her body as she struggled to not draw attention to herself. Between watching her orgasm right beside him and her hand jerking on his cock, Theo's eyes shut as he could feel his balls pulling tight, his cock reached its zenith, and spasms began to rock him as well. His body involuntarily thrusts against her hand as his hot load shot into his jeans. She pushed back as hard as he pushed out, helping him to stretch out his orgasm and ride the bliss.

Sighing deeply, both looked around, but nobody had seemed to notice the two people climaxing in front of them. Theo, not allowing Claire to recover, had his finger back on her clit before she was settled. He didn't move it for a second; not wanting her to moan too loud in surprise, but when she didn't object he started to work the pad of his middle finger slowly up and down her clit, then side to side. Using just enough pressure to roll the clit under his finger, not wanting to drag across it.

Claire was breathing harder and harder as Theo pushed her farther and farther. Between quick breaths, she whispered not to stop. She was squeezing his cock again, vigorously, trying to control herself elsewhere. Theo started pushing in and out on her clit as he went around. This drove Claire over the edge and he could see her go rigid again. He stopped moving, respecting the effort it was taking her not to cum loudly. About ten seconds later she slowly started to relax and began to breath again.

She leaned over against Theo, and wrapped her arm around his, snuggling up against him. After a minute of post-euphoric silence, she turned her head and whispered in his ear.

-Fuck me.

Theo smiled, and nodded.

It was decided to get off at the next stop and let their horny whims take them where it willed. All they wanted, without argument, was for him, to be inside of her. She wanted his cock hard, and fast. She wanted to let out the screams of pleasure the Metro had been denying her. When the car came to a stop and the doors opened, they got off.

They moseyed through the thin crowd and up to ground level. Looking around, Claire said with a bit of surprise in her voice, that she knew where they were. She closed her eyes in deep thought for a few seconds, then opened them wide saying she knew where they were going to fuck. They both laughed at the plain truth of the statement. Neither minded the frank observation, but Theo was getting the vibe that this was an unusual occurrence for Claire as well.

Walking arm in arm, like a true couple, Claire directed them a block or two away from the station. They walked around to the far side of a three-story brick building where a thin alleyway shot back into darkness. Confidently, Claire walked into it, so Theo followed.

About twenty feet in, she made an abrupt right, took a step up, and gently pushed open a worn wooden door. The door creaked open to reveal a space maybe walk-in closet sized, with smooth walls that looked like poured concrete, and it was surprisingly clean! Impressed, but puzzled, Claire shrugged and idly blamed it on a misspent youth. Theo grinned and nodded appreciatively.

Claire stepped through the threshold first, so she was closer to the back of the space. The light was modestly bright, surprising, despite the high walls and ancient door it had to make it through. Theo knew full well the reason they were in this place and took a step forward closing the distance between the anxious lovers to an inch.

-Do you have any idea how hard you made me with your antics back there?

-I know how wet you mademe.

She leaned back into the wall.

-I wanted so badly to masturbate in front of you, and have gotten off together.

-Don't worry baby, I came hard enough for the both of us.

Theo put his hands on her hips and pulled her petite body against him. The sensation of her breasts against his chest, and her legs finding their way between his was blissful. He felt the calm before the storm. Holding her cheek lightly in his hand he eased her lips to his. Their eyes closed and they found each other flawlessly.

Wet and warm, they kissed deep and passionately. Lips on lips became tongue on tongue became lips on tongues. Kissing her neck, down to her collarbone, his hands passionately exploring her tight body. Running his hands up her back and dragging his fingers down her sides, he made her arch her back and press even harder against his body.

One hand stays on her back while the other moves down to her ass. At first, cupping it and feeling its soft curves, running his fingers along the very bottom of her butt, tracing the picturesque line formed by a mature ass. He held it as one would hold a breast, with great appreciation for the perfection he was allowed to experience.

Then, working his fingers in a rhythmic motion closer and closer along the bottom of her ass, moving his hand toward the heat he can clearly feel emanating so close. He gets within and inch and can feel her moisture. She's so hot. So goddamn wet. Claire moans when he squeezes her ass cheek and pulls on it, spreading her sensitive pussy.

All the while their lips have never stop moving. Theo quickly found the spot on Claire's neck that makes her gasp. He kisses it, teases it, goes back to her divine lips and sucks on them. Nibbles, drags his own lips as lightly as he can across her own. Holding her bottom lip in his, and feeling it slide out from between, he releases her only to hold again.

Poetics13
Poetics13
10 Followers
12