Voyeur Reflected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poetics13
Poetics13
10 Followers

Feeling the soft sensation of her breath on his face, of her cheek on his. Theo, lost to the moment, grabs the bottom of her tank top and pulls up. Claire lifts her arms and her tight sexy abs and simple but elegant bra are quickly exposed, the top is tossed aside. Theo sheds his shirt a second later.

Claire stares as his chest. Lanky, but strong, Theo's tight muscles twist and stretch as he moves, emphasizing his slightest motions. He reaches behind her and pops the clasp on her bra, she quickly takes it off, releasing her breasts to the cool air of the alleyway.

Her areolas torque up with the sudden chill. Theo bends over and holds his mouth an inch off her breast. Using the tip of his tongue, he circles her nipple without touching it; he kisses her breast, pushing his face into them as his lips work. His mouth moves down the side of her breast and along her rib cage, then back up from below, returning to almost the nipple.

As sensuously as he can manage, Theo lowers his lips onto her nipple. He drags his lips around it, around his entire mouth, trying to give the slightest, most electrifying sensations. Claire is audibly letting her approval be known. He closes his mouth over her hard nipple and lets it pop out from between his lips. He moves to the other breast and completes the same sensual buildup as with the first.

Teased and ready, Theo lets his passion go and takes all her nipple in his mouth. Sucking on it, and tugging on it, letting it pop out with a tight pinch of the lips at the end, twirling his tongue around it then pulling back and lightly blowing cool air on the moist skin. Claire jumps when Theo does the latter.

Theo moves back to kissing her lips. Deep, and driven by a realized passion, they meld without thought, leading the two closer to the bliss that is coming. Theo breaks off from Claire and steps back. Letting the warm light again caress her body.

With her breasts hanging, and her firm stomach reflecting with a thin layer of sweat, Theo can see every line of her magnificent form accentuated by the light. Shadows play across her body as she turns, drawing his attention from perfection to perfection. He looks up and sees she is looking at him with the same admiration.

With pangs of pure erotic pleasure twisting his stomach, Theo's cock throbs in effective attempts to be recognized. Enjoying the voyeurism that is continuing even now, her staring at his body, while he stares at hers. Theo un-does his belt. Unbuttons his jeans, and in one fluid motion, takes his boxer briefs and pants to his ankles. Wiggling his toes out of his flip-flops, the jeans come off, and Theo stands back up. Claire smiles wide when she sees his cock hanging out from his body.

Squeezing it in his right hand, Theo tugs at himself a few times, unable to resist the sensation. Claire responds by quickly dropping her skirt and panties, revealing her completely bare pussy, literally dripping wet.

-I want to watch you, and then fuck you.

Claire agreed.

Leaning back against the wall on one side, Claire spreads her legs a little bit and puts her hand over her pussy. Theo does the same, and continues holding my dick. Slowly jacking off, he watches Claire push her hips into the space between them and start moving a finger back and forth, watching it move between her pussy lips, he knows its moving down to that tight little hole, a hole that's so wet and hot, and would feel sooo good on his cock. A hole he isgoingto feel on his cock.

Still pumping his dick slowly, Claire starts working on her clit. She's using two fingers, working it in circles, fast, then slow, then up and down her slit, spreading around her lube. He can see a line of her juices running down her leg. Shit! His cock feels good. But it will feel so much better inside her. Claire is sticking her fingers up inside herself. Fucking herself with two and three figures.

Sticking them deep and pulsing them back and forth against her pussy; you can hear her fucking herself. The sound almost drives Theo over the edge. Sensing this, Claire turns around and sticks her ass out in front of him. Her hand quickly goes back to her pussy and she starts moving them in and out again, pulling on herself, tugging down and back and in and out on her tight opening. Her hand is so wet, covered with her pure passion.

She is looking straight ahead at the wall, lost in her fingers deep in her pussy. Theo moves away from the way, and with her still playing with her opening, in one motion, slides his entire dick inside Claire.

She moans so loudly! Theo reacts by pulling out instinctively. She cries out in pure fucking pleasure.

-Fuck me, Theo. Dammit, fuck me now!

He puts his head back at her opening. Pausing for a second to freeze the moment in his mind forever, his dick, shining with her love, about to fill her up. He slides his head inside her, working his cock in wide circles in her opening. Then he starts moving back and forth. Slowly and deliberately fucking her with only the head of his dick at first, then moving in deeper, fucking her in quick, short motions, moving ever so slowly deeper and further inside of her incredibly tight pussy. With his cock halfway in, Theo's thrusts get longer, and move in deeper.

The pleasure is so great, and with a moan, he fills her up. He pushes hard against her ass with his pelvis, trying to get his cock deeper. She's moaning with a primal lust. Theo works his hips in circles, his cock still fully inside her soaking love. He's fucking her without moving his dick inside her. She loves it. Moaning with each thrust that isn't a thrust.

Without warning, Theo pulls out to his head, and slides back in deep and hard, not giving pause between. Claire cries out and Theo starts fucking her. Deep, only pulling out an inch before driving back in. Over and over again, until Claire expects it, then pulling out all the way, holding for half a second, and driving back in, slapping his pelvis loudly against her ass. He fucks her with is full length, Out, and IN. Out, and IN. Then fucks her deep again. Never letting her get used to any single motion, and not fucking her too fast, he keeps her pussy and nerves on edge as much as possible.

Theo pulls halfway out and stops cold. Claire is rocking back and forth a little in wanton agony, trying to get him to keep fucking her. As slowly and deliberately as he can, Theo, barely moving, drags his cock out. He can feel every single millimeter inside her pussy. Her tight canal of bliss squeezes his cock with a wet silken euphoria. He moves back in just as slowly, feeling her walls separating, his head spreading them, pushing deeper, millimeter-by-millimeter. With closed eyes the sensation is beyond comprehension. He stops again, his lust being teased as much as hers. Claire is begging him to fuck her. She wants it hard. She knows she's so close to cumming. She needs it hard. Theo just has to push her over that edge.

Instead, he builds it more. He pulls out and fucks her opening. The wet, tight, pink little hole. Watching it spread over the head of his cock, accommodating his thick shaft. Pushing in then overwhelming his every nerve as he pulls out, shuddering with the totality of the sensation.

Finally obliging, he starts by fucking her fast and shallow, driving deep every few strokes, Claire crying out louder each time. She starts to moan, it builds, and builds, getting closer, Theo starts fucking her full and deep. Hard. Her moans and screams are punctuated by the slaps of his body on hers. Not holding back, Theo gives her his all. Claire arches her back and starts to get quiet. He abruptly switches to very deliberate, steady, pneumatic, Slide in, Pull out. In. Out. His full, deep thrusts go from barely inside to balls deep, over and over. Claire can't take it.

Theo feels her pussy squeeze his cock so hard he can barely move it. She is absolutely silent. He cannot believe how powerfully she is cumming. Her body is rigid, and then starts shaking. She starts fucking Theo's cock with no reserve, without any command from her brain.

Going for it all, greedy to milk this experience for everything he can, Theo starts fucking her again. Claire's orgasm hasn't run its full course, but she yells for more. Theo gives her more. He pulls her torso against his thrusts with one hand, the other pulls and tugs on her nipples, squeezing them as he fucks her just below. The added force of Claire being pulled onto his rock hard shaft and the sensation of her full breasts being abused by his hands takes Theo past the point of no return. He can feel his balls getting tight. He starts moaning. His cock is swelling. Claire starts moaning louder. He pulls her body onto him faster and faster, harder, deeper, letting go and allowing primal urges to carry him to the other side.

Both their bodies are shaking as he slams into her. She's pushing back onto him as he pulls her closer. Harder. Deeper. They are both lost to their sex, finding the utopia hidden deep inside. Claire lets out another moan and the shaking in her voice drives Theo over. He rams his cock deep; his erratic thrusts drive Claire over. Her pussy tightens on his cock. He can barely rock back and forth as his body goes intensely rigid.

Claire lets out her loudest moan, a borderline scream, and pushes onto Theo with all the strength her climaxing body allows her. In the final moment before they both lose control, he thrusts into her with the same pure impulse, and his cock starts shooting its heavy load into her pussy. Their orgasms last for eternity, both getting the absolute most out of the other. Perfect fucking harmony. Theo feels his hot cum filling Claire up, his body still spasms against her body, as hers does against him. Tears of euphoria run down both of their cheeks as they confront a pleasure that took them to the highest peaks on each continent, simultaneously. Neither had known these sensations were in the realm of possibility.

They are still and silent for over two minutes after their bodies relinquish control. Theo's cock is still mostly hard when he pulls out. Goosebumps spread across Claire's body when it drops free.

They both dress, the conversation is light and relaxed. Walking back to the Metro, they are still arm in arm, though as much for support as romance. They sit beside each other for the rest of their ride, finding out more about who they are. At the end of the line, they exchange numbers, names, and promises to find each other on Facebook. With a lingering, passionate, and genuine parting kiss, they go their separate ways.

Theo walks to his car feeling drained.

Claire walks to her car feeling filled.

With sex like that, you can be sure...

A future rendezvous is willed.

Poetics13
Poetics13
10 Followers
12