Voyeur with Sound

Story Info
Wife becomes a voyeur's subject.
2.1k words
4.01
76.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodnnnight
goodnnnight
142 Followers

Until recently I hadn't anything to contribute on the subject of voyeurism. Two minor flirtations involved a married lady across the street and our own bedroom curtains.

The morning sun would often shine into the bedrooms across the road and something caught my eye one day. The sight of bare skin walking around in a bedroom opposite. It was the dark haired lady of the house who appeared to have a bra on and was completing her dressing. I came to find that her husband who was an early riser would often open the curtains when he got up and then his wife would follow later with the curtains still open. I occasionally saw her actually getting out of bed and often saw her rubbing her hair with a towel and walking around in a dressing gown, ducking down out of sight from my viewpoint and then re-appearing in the process of pulling bra straps onto her shoulders and then putting on outer clothing. Alas nothing further.

Concerning our curtains, I knew they weren't very thick but didn't realise they were almost see through when the light was on. I was driving home one dark winter evening and noticed our bedroom light was on. About to pull into our driveway I glanced up again and nearly crashed as I saw the silhouette of my wife pulling her top over her head. As I stopped and reversed partly back onto the road I then saw what seemed to be her putting a bra on and then a top before disappearing and the light going off. I made a point of taking our dog for a walk around the times when my wife had declared she would be changing for some reason, whether to have a bath, to go out, or simply change into more relaxing clothes as the evening drew in. On a few occasions as I walked slowly along the street on the opposite side of the road I saw similar sights, the silhouette of my buxom wife clearly taking her clothes off, or drying herself, or dressing. The thought of buying more expensive curtains that would prevent this were delayed until I noticed a neighbor opposite us sometimes having a smoke in the driveway of his home. At first I thought it considerate that he should smoke outdoors, but then wondered if he liked standing outdoors if certain sights had become available to him. I delighted my wife with the purchase of better quality curtains soon after.

But, one dark morning, when one of our children was at a sleepover weekend at a friends, I went into the empty back bedroom to retrieve a towel from the airing cupboard, knowing where they were without needing to turn the light on. I noticed a brief but small bright glow out of the corner of my eye and stood nearer the window to look outside. The light appeared again and I realised it was our next door neighbor having a smoke at the end of his garden. Bit early to stand around having a smoke I thought to myself. At that point my wife went into the bathroom not knowing that I was stood in the bedroom next to it. The bathroom light was still on from when I had been in there earlier.

I was just about to move when I saw our neighbor lurch forward, looking up at our bathroom window, cigarette still in hand. I stood in the darkness watching, his eyes never leaving our bathroom window all the time my wife was in the room. I heard the shower turn off, the tap running for teeth brushing and then the door being opened and light being turned off as she made her way back to the bedroom. At that point our neighbor stubbed out his smoke and went back into his house.

I sat in a daze for a while, not believing what I'd seen, perhaps it was just a coincidence.

The conditions next morning were almost identical, a fine morning, empty back bedroom. I made sure the blind was pulled completely down as I showered and brushed my teeth. I realised that we were totally inconsistent in our use of the blind, sometimes adjusting it and sometimes completely ignoring it. Despite the mottled glass I knew that a light would give a pretty good view to anything going on inside.

I snuck into the back bedroom and sure enough our neighbor was in position. I went back, turned the bathroom light off and pulled the blind completely up. I knew my wife wasn't about to get out of bed just yet so dressed before taking up my vantage point again. I knew she would think Id gone downstairs and so I waited to hear if my wife would pull the blind down when she went into the bathroom, knowing I could go downstairs when she went back into our bedroom.

The light clicked on but no sound from the blind. Our neighbor lurched forward like he had done the morning before, obviously recognising the target of his interest. The light from our bathroom seemed to brighten both ours and his back gardens and his eyes seemed to be drawn to it like a magnet. His neck craned in different directions as he tried to get the best angle he could. A smile began to emerge on my face, the shock slowly dying away. But then the shock returned as his free hand began furiously rubbing at the front of his trousers.

I heard the shower curtain move and the water begin to flow as his hand movement ceased. He then moved away towards the darker end of the garden, quickly reappearing nearer the fence as the water stopped and the curtain trailed on its runner. The sight he had must have been to his liking as his hand resumed the furious rubbing of his crotch as he peered upwards. I knew our gardens were only overlooked by each other's houses but I wondered where his wife was while he was doing this (later found out she was always a late riser).

My wife left the bathroom, yet he continued his rubbing. Placing the cigarette between his lips and taking a draw on it as the burning glow increased for a second, his hands seemed to be working together. My jaw then dropped in amazement as it became obvious he had pulled his cock out and was now coming over one of the small bushes in his garden.

I walked around like a zombie for a while, especially after seeing the blind was indeed still up.

Eventually I mentioned that my wife should pull the blind down when in the bathroom, to which she mistakenly declared that she always did. I got the impression that although she definitely opens it during daylight, it stays wherever I or the children put it during darker hours. I got some comfort knowing the eldest child always used the blind, and the youngest would hardly come into view anyway.

In a way I didn't feel too bad about our neighbor, he was in his early 60s as was his wife, they'd both taken early retirement on a small pension, and seemed harmless enough. They were always very polite and well spoken, taking interest in the children's development and our lives in general. I reflected on how my wife often cheerily chats to either of them over the garden fence, Vince often leaning his arms on the top of the fence to talk to my wife Janice.

I wondered if he had thoughts of her in his conversations, as she often appeared in the garden wearing tops that obviously didn't have a bra underneath them. Vince was probably roughly about the same height and build as me but had white hair, Janice was 4 to 5 inches shorter than him, and about 25 years younger, with dark neck-length hair and shapely body, including a fine pair of 36d boobs.

The next time our eldest child had a sleepover, I decided to borrow a sound boom from work to

check out if he was groaning or actually uttering anything while he held his viewing sessions.

As the time neared, I wondered if he was still doing his same routines as I hadn't seem him on the occasions when I'd looked out the back in between those times.

But on the morning in question he was in the position that I'd seen before, slowly taking his

cigarette as he looked around.

I'd already made sure the blind was up and as my wife made her way to the bathroom I had the

headset ready and the boom pointing downwards.

I fiddled with the sound volume as I couldn't hear anything at all, then as though someone was

stood alongside me, was jolted to attention with "right, here we go, who's this."

Reducing the volume a little I listened in as I looked at him looking up at our house. I was shocked at some if not most of his language but, then again, if he was up to standing in his garden doing what he was doing then he obviously wasn't the meek mannered old guy I thought he was.

"Oh yes, good morning Janice you little darling."

"Don't touch the blind sweetheart that's a good girl."

He was now stood near the fence.

"Come on get your nightie off for me Janice, lift it off and get naked there's a good girl."

"Oh yes, good girl, show me your tits, show me your tits darling."

He was now rubbing.

"Shit, turn round you little bitch, show me your fucking tits."

The shocking language had started.

"Ohh yes, that's it, stay there Janice, what beautiful tits darling."

"Oh Janice, not yet."

I heard the shower curtain being moved, despite the boom pointing directly outwards the sounds

from the bathroom were also being picked up loud and clear. Vince was still rubbing.

"That's it Janice wash those big smooth tits of yours, feel those lovely pink nipples, and stroke that sexy cunt of yours."

"Pull the curtain back a bit so I can watch you darling, come on you horny little bitch let me see you, you know you want to."

"Come on Janice."

"Come on girl show Vince what you've got."

I heard the shower stop and as the curtain moved, the rubbing speed accelerated.

"Oh yes, good girl, show me your tits darling, let Vince see your big clean wet titties darling."

"Oh yes, hold it there, hold it there, no, oh you fucking bitch Janice."

"Come on, get back in the window, come on sexy, don't put anything on until you've brushed your

teeth."

"That's it, come on get closer, get closer. What are you doing, I bet your rubbing your sexy little cunt with that towel aren't you, mmm I'd love to rub it for you, slipping my fingers into your wet pussy you sexy little slut, making you beg me to put my cock up you."

"You'd like that wouldn't you Janice."

"Oh yes, lift your head up a bit darling, show me your tits again, come on sweetheart."

I could hear that my wife was now brushing her teeth, as the torrent of abuse and self-gratification continued to spill out from our neighbor in his morning fantasy.

"I bet you'd love me to come up behind you at the sink, pull the towel off you and ram my cock

up you from behind wouldn't you, cunt or ass I don't mind which you sexy little fucker, while I squeeze them two beauties of yours, slamming my cock into you Janice, giving you it hard just how you like it you sexy little bitch, hearing your sexy voice begging me to fuck you, you horny little fucker."

My wife left the bathroom, but Vince carried on, getting his cock out again.

"Oh, I saw how you like bending down, the same way you'd bend down to suck my cock, suck it

you fucking bitch, swallow it all Janice."

He turned toward the fence.

"That's it kneel down, let me see down your top while you suck it, you like me looking down your

top don't you Janice, looking at your big smooth tits and your sexy little nipples, wanting me to feel 'em and suck 'em, put my cock between 'em and tit fuck you, you sexy little cunt Janice, oh fuck, swallow it you dirty little bitch, ohh yes, ohh, ohh, ohh you sexy little bitch, you love it don't you, you fucking whore Janice, you dirty fucking whore, oh good girl, good girl."

With that he zipped up and disappeared. My trance was broken by my wife calling me. I hurriedly stashed away the equipment and went downstairs. What's wrong with you she smiled, looks like you've seen a ghost.

I'm trying to get my head round what I should do next, do I tell her, keep quiet, do we move, is it harmless, is it dangerous, is it only an old man's only pleasure. Heck. At least he's ok in face to face conversations

goodnnnight
goodnnnight
142 Followers