Voyeuring the Cruz Ch. 2

Story Info
He enjoys his first woman.
2.1k words
4.15
30.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akf_xxx
akf_xxx
3 Followers

Saturday morning, 7 a.m., I arrived to open up the station on a clear, calm summer morning. Unlocking the pumps, motor oil display, and then checking the rest rooms for tidiness and cleanliness. Adding paper towels and toilet paper, I glanced up at the vent fan fixture, recalling what had transpired the previous day. I could see only blackness through the louvers and regarded it as secure. I heard Russ pull up outside on his Honda as I hosed down and mopped both johns.

Finishing I went out front to the office where Russ was setting up the cash drawer. He motioned to the back of the lot and asked whose car was parked out back. I hadn't noticed before but now I could see that indeed a strange car was parked and there seemed to be someone stirring inside it. A young man jumped out and made a beeline for the restroom. Then three young girls emerged, hair disheveled, and obviously in need of relief also. The guy came out and moved his car to the gas pumps, stating that they were almost completely empty and had arrived sometime after two AM.

Russ began filling his car and I went about returning the cleaning stuff to the storeroom. Hearing the girls voices from behind the metal wall of the john, I thought I'd sneak an early morning peek. So up the ladder I went, quietly and peered down through the vent. There I spied to blondes and a redhead, the redhead sitting on the toilet, the others doing the mirror thing and fishing around in their bags for combs, makeup, whatever. I concentrated on the redhead, as she balled up a wad of T.P. and went to work dabbing her crotch.

Standing, it was easy to verify that her hair color was indeed genuine. Instead of pulling up her undies however, she stepped out of them completely. As she stepped away from the commode, the taller blonde quickly took her place, letting go of what sounded like a very urgent stream. The redhead was unbuttoning her top, turning her back to the standing blonde who unsnapped her bra.

Oh my fucking God, there were the most exquisitely perfect little firm breasts I had ever seen. She turned toward the mirror, this way then that, to admire her chest, giving me a view that wouldn't quit. She gave her perfect little pears a cup with her hands then let them drop, all the while checking them out in the reflection. Then, as I was to learn was normal behavior for girls, she bounced up and down a few times, observing her mammalian responsiveness. Pleased with the results of the inspection, she bent over her bag fumbling around for her bikini. That did it. I audibly sucked in my breath, (did they hear?) as I was exposed to a sparely furred cunt and cute little pucker of an anus, wiggling slightly as she foraged in her bag. Holy Shit, I thought to myself, my pecker so hard that a cat couldn't scratch it. She then stood and donned the bikini, her friend helping tie the top in place from behind.

The blondes traded places on the crapper, and I could see that the taller one had a very dark patch between her legs, and she too repeated the same show as the redhead until her bikini was also secure in place. The shorter blonde, now getting my full attention, spread her legs wide as she sat, dabbing at that secret place, and cussed. Damn, of all the luck, guess who's come to visit, she complained. With that she reached into her bag and produced a tampon. This was all very new to me, I knew a little about such things but not much.

Though my view of the toilet was not that great, the reflection from the mirror was. I watched, my breathing rapid, as she spread her pussy open with one hand and inserted the tampon with the other, wiggling it just a little to get it started in. I came in that instant, no hands, just spurting in my pants, while a moan escaped my lips. All three girls started and began looking in the direction of that sound. I jerked my head back, almost slipping and falling from the ladder. They stared at the vent for the longest time, I thought for sure I was caught, but then they went about nervously finishing their dressing and primping without talking. I slowly, cautiously climbed down the ladder to return to my duties out front.

Russ had finished with their car and the guy had pulled it around to the back and the girls came out and loaded in. The redhead, sitting in back, was talking into the guys ear and he began giving me a very unfriendly stare. I was afraid he might get out and confront me but instead they pulled away, heading toward the beach.

Whew, I though, that was too weird. Russ came over and seeing the look on my face and the wet beginning to show on the front of my Levis, merely smiled, shaking his head in mock wonder. I retired to the men's room and did my best to mop myself up, I must have cum a gallon. The rest of the day proved to be very busy as it is want to be on weekends, and though Russ had an opportunity for a few peeks, I stayed clear and waited on customers.

Later on that evening I had a very strange experience. It being Saturday night and the town being full of visitors, we were pumping a shit load of gas, a dollar at a time. Busy as beavers, we were still required to offer full service to each and every customer, regardless of their purchase. Remember, this is 1967. A '56 Ford Crown Victoria, customized, pulled in and the driver, hopping out to head for the john ordered $1.56 worth of regular. I pumped the gas quickly, as it wasn't much, and started washing the windshield. There were 2 passengers, a guy sitting shotgun and a girl in the middle.

They had obviously been drinking, along with who knows what else and the pair were oblivious to their surroundings. As I wiped the bugs from the windshield, I noticed that the girl had her shorts around her ankles and the guy had his hand in her crotch, panties drawn aside, and was he giving her a thorough finger fucking. Her head drawn back, eyes closed, rolling from side to side in ecstasy, I polished that window with a vengeance.

The guy just grinned at me while he furiously administered to what was evidently a really hot snatch. Her outer lips were spread wide due to her posture and her inner lips spread wide due to the guys ministrations. His first and 3rd fingers held her soft petals apart while his stinky finger diddled her clit incessantly. I just continued to seemingly scratch bugs off the windshield meticulously, as she began to arch her back and writhe in the throes of her orgasm.

The guy just smiled up at me and I just wiped that window with my tongue hanging out and my dick straining my jeans. What a view. Female anatomy, in minute detail, only inches from my lusting eyes. As her spasms subsided, she appeared to have passed out. The guy winked at me and motioned for me to come around to his window. Wanna fuck her, he said softly as I leaned closer to the open window. Dumbstruck by this invitation, I had no words.

He continued, "hey, we're broke and probably won't make it home and have to call our parents. She'll let you fuck her if you can see to it that we have a little more gas." Well, what would you do? I said okay, but where, and he said wait. The driver returned and after a short consultation with the passenger, he pulled his car to the back of the lot. They both motioned for me to approach. I did so tentatively, checking the gas islands and Russ for business. Luckily, we had a lull and Russ, seeing what was going on gave me the high sign, so I went back to the cherry '56 Ford. The two guys climbed the seat and got into the back.

The guy that was the passenger, reached over and pulled the girls panties off to the side. C'mon dude, do it to her he said. She was still apparently unconscious, and I figured now or never. I positioned myself somewhat uncomfortably between her spread legs, and unzipped my fly freeing my raging hard-on and tried to insert it into her gaping cunt. As I've said, I was a bit (a lot) inexperienced in this matter, and fumbled a little with the initial penetration. Eyes still closed, head loosely laid back against the seat back, I felt her hand reach out and grab my boner and deftly guide it home and into place, as her pelvis eased forward to complete the insertion.

Balls deep into my first live pussy, I found my pecker spasming involuntarily, unleashing my load into her tight hole, without even a stroke, as her eyes popped open wide, and her hands now grabbing my butt, holding me captive deep within her. As my ejaculative twitchings began to subside, her laughter burned my ears.

"Jesus Christ what are you, a fucking virgin or something?" she chided. Both guys began guffawing also. "Hey dude," one said, "ya gotta get her off too ya know, ya little peckerhad! After all, it'd only be polite!"

So there I was, ashamed, blushing like a schoolboy, my dick shrinking in my first pussy, unable to utter a word. "You're gonna have to eat her now, ya dink, if you're a real gentleman." Eat her? I thought to myself. The girls hands grasped my head by the ears, and I found my face eye to eye (so to speak) with her pussy, dribbling with my own semen. So there I was, unsure of myself, embarrassed beyond belief, with this cum dripping sloppy cunt right in front of my face.

What was I to do? Tentatively I stuck out my tongue and began licking that sweet smelling gash with all the gusto of a young boy intent on proving his manhood and sexual worth. The guys from the backseat chanted encouragement as I rutted around that sloppy quim for all I was worth. Bucking her hips back at me as my tongue probed her hole, tasting myself as well as her own musky juices, she held my head in a deathgrip to her crotch, nearly suffocating me. Suck My Clit, SUCK MY CLIT, she bellowed, and even more firmly held my head to her parts. Not really knowing about clits and the such I did notice with my tongue and lips a protrusion that seemed to be the object of her not so gentle guidance and breathing frantically through my nose, I put the liplock from hell on it.

This seemed to do the trick as she convulsed spasmodically, cried out in ecstasy much too loudly, and drenched my chin in a copious amount of fluid that dribbled down my chin and neck and down the crack of her ass. Collapsing, she released her death grip from the back of my head and her guy friends applauded, also much too loudly, in my behalf. Now that made me feel great. My first pussy and the admiration of male peers and an obviously satisfied slut passing out again by my doing.

WOW! My dick was again hard as granite, but I felt the need to get out of the car and strut just a little back to my place as an attendant of this most glorious place of refueling. There were two cars that Russ was servicing and their occupants were staring as they had been distracted by the commotion from the back of the lot. One guy, in a car with his parents who were trying to appear to not notice gave me a silent ovation, clapping his hands together in gesture.

Russ looked at me in awe, his jaw slack, and a slight look of perturbness on his face. The car with the two guys and the girl pulled back up to the pumps and the guy driving gestured to me pleadingly to gas him up. I did of course, filling his tank, adding a badly needed quart of oil, and sending him on his way with the obligatory Have A Nice Day, Y'all come back soon, sendoff. This was going to be the summer of my life I thought as I watched Russ's face, the customers looks, and the two guys and that girl, drive off.

akf_xxx
akf_xxx
3 Followers