Voyeuring the Cruz Ch. 3

Story Info
Voyeur gets more than he bargained for.
2.9k words
4.1
29.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akf_xxx
akf_xxx
3 Followers

Sunday afternoon, we were fairly busy. People were leaving town after their weekend here and were gassing up for the trip home. Russ and I had little opportunity for any peeking and we were both a little tired anyway, hoping the early Sunday closing time of 7 PM would come quickly. About 6:00 that evening, as we were starting to wheel in the various displays and such, a '57 chevy nomad pulled in full of young boys and the top loaded with several surfboards. I'll get it, volunteered Russ as I continued to wheel an additive display cart into the back room.

The guys from the nomad had all piled out and were heading for the john. While in the back room, rearranging stuff to make enough room, I could hear voices from the restroom, laughing and the such. The unmistakable sound of a guy emptying his bladder with a vengeance, came through the thin metal wall and a sudden feeling of curiosity came over me. An almost irresistible, no, it was irresistible, urge came over me and I felt a slight stirring in my pants. I climbed up the ladder as quietly as I could, after checking to see if Russ was still busy with the chevy nomad. I wouldn't have wanted him to know I was peeping at guys!

At the top of the ladder I peered down through the vent fan fixture and could see 4 guys below, one just finishing at the toilet, shaking his thing the others waiting for their turn. Before the guy who had just finished zipped it up, he turned to the others waving his fairly long flaccid weenie at his friends saying "Hey Renny, wanna suck on this puppy awhile?" The others laughed a bit, kind of typical guy talk, but to my surprise and astonishment, the guy who must have been Renny replied, "Boy, would I!" The guy with his dingus hanging out moved over to Renny, stroking himself, while the other two guys grinned and stepped to either side of the toilet to pee. Renny kneeled down, now in front of, I'll call him dingus, as the others let go of their streams simultaneously into the porcelain fixture.

Dingus was working his meat up, becoming semi-hard, while the one called Renny began dithering his balls. I was dumbstruck, my jaw dropping nearly to the top of the fixture I was peering through. Now hard, Dingus presented Renny with the head of what to me was a very thick and large shaft, loose with foreskin which he rolled back and forth over its length. Renny eagerly accepted the offering and began slurping and slavering over the entire organ as if there was no tomorrow. The other two guys, who had now finished their pissing were giving their respective penises their obligatory post urinating shakes all the while their eyes glued to the pair behind them.

Wet sucking noises were emanating up to my ears as Renny went to town on ol' Dingus who leaned back against the wall, proud of his charitable offering, giving a wink and grin to the other two guys. The two guys, still wringing their whangs grinned back at Dingus and at each other as their hardening dinks waved at each other. I noticed that I too was becoming aroused, and began to feel a bit weird, as I wondered why such a display as this was exciting me. I adjusted myself as best I could, to allow my cock room to grow, and continued watching.

Below I heard a low moan coming from Dingus, and Renny took that as a cue to increase his intensity on the task at hand. He began bobbing on that guys hard-on down to the root and back again, over and over, one hand assisting in the stroking, the other massaging some rather impressive looking nards hanging loosely below. Another moan escaped from Dingus and I could see Renny, dropping those big balls, his finger disappearing in a search for Dingus's anus. Yet another, louder sound from Dingus, and his eyes closed and body stiffened and semen began to leak out of Rennys mouth, down from the corner of his lips onto his chin. Gulping and slurping in apparent delight, Renny let loose of that softening dick and rolled that stuff in his mouth, letting a little more dribble down his chin in a display to everyone. Then he swallowed it. EEEWWWW, I thought to myself, as I turned my attention to the other two guys. They were apparently, having a race towards orgasm. They both moved closer to Renny, who was still on his knees, pointing their cocks at his face. Renny reached out with both hands and began manipulating both of those guys' balls. Both guys whacked their whangs harder and faster, moaning a little, then simultaneously began spurting their jism all over poor Rennys face and open, waiting mouth. Both of the two guys repeated their ritual "shaking off" on Rennys face then they zipped up. Dingus replaced his own sagging sausage, tucking it carefully back into his pants, and the three of them left the restroom, leaving poor ol' Renny to clean off his face alone. Instead of washing though, I watched him whip out his own penis and lying down on the floor, he began masturbating his small skinny thing with a fast fisting. He came and wiped up his semen with his fingers, then sucking his stuff off of them. Well, that was too much for me, though I wondered why my dick was so hard after witnessing such a disgusting display. I climbed down the ladder, turned, and their was Russ.

I felt my face go totally red, Russ began to grin, then burst out laughing, as I saw his eyes glance down at my bulging crotch. "Grooving on the guys?" he asked, still laughing. "Well," I said, and I told him how I had just been curious 'cause of some sounds I had heard, then related the whole disgusting scene to him. Then it was my turn to laugh as I noticed and pointed to Russ's bulging crotch, and Russ's turn to blush.

So we finished up the ritual of closing, doused the lights, and just before we locked up the office Russ motioned to across the street where a very fine looking girl was walking down the sidewalk approaching the payphone. "Wait a sec, Cap" Russ said. "Give her a ring on the payphone and see if she bites!" he said. Well I had tried this a time or two without success but Russ had met a few girls and got dates, even, so I said "what the hell." Dialing the appropriate number from our list of the three corner payphones I heard it begin to ring. As I watched the girl pass by the phone across the street, she hesitated then walked on then stopped and came back to pick up the receiver. "Hello?" she said. I stuttered a bit then asked if I could order a pizza delivered. She laughed and said that I had the wrong number. I said sorry, then who is this anyway? The girl, not aware we were just across the street watching her, explained the circumstance and we began to chat. Terribly shy, though emboldened by this anonimity, I finally got around to asking her if she wanted to party. Her reply was no, she was on her way to a friends to get a ride to another party up at the White Ladies House. As an after thought she asked if I wanted to go with them. I replied, "well I'm with a friend." To which she responded, "well, bring him along."

She gave directions and said that it was at midnight and hung up. I told Russ about it and we agreed to go in my car after we went home, ate and cleaned up.

About 11:30 I picked up Russ at his parents house and we proceeded to the so called White Ladies House. Russ had said he had heard of it but knew not much else about it except for rumors of some wild parties. We drove to near the edge of town and I saw the small narrow road the girl had told me to watch for. I turned onto it and followed it up hill, winding around a lot of thick brush, that giving way to stands of pine trees for about a mile and a half. There the road turned to gravel and a little further along, it widened into a rather large clearing where some cars were parked. I pulled in next to another car, and killed the lights and engine. We could see a flicker of light through the trees and we found a path that led in that direction. After turning a corner we spied an old, old house, in a state of complete disrepair, obviously abandoned for some time. There was a dim flickering light coming from several of the basement windows. It being really dark and being strangers not sure of our welcome here, we agreed to approach the house carefully and "and check it out" a bit before actually going inside. Creeping around the house we could hear a little activity from the inside but as the weeds and bushes become somewhat overgrown we could not see into any windows. As we came around behind the house though there was a fairly well lit basement window and we knelt down quietly to peer inside. As our eyes adjusted to the flickering light it became evident that it was from a great many candles strewn all around the floor of the basement. There were a dozen or more people inside, some sitting on an old threadbare sofa and a couple of old stuffed chairs that had also seen better days and some were sitting on the floor. To our surprise though we noticed that a few were unclothed. Yes! Everyone appeared to be drinking beer, empties laying all over and a bottle of liquor was making its way around. Two dudes sat on the sofa, and a very nice blonde girl between them. She was naked except for panties and both guys totally nude, one with an erection! In the back of the room a guy came down a steep set of stairs with a beer in his hand and his johnson wagging back and forth between his legs. On one of the chairs a girl was taking a gulp from the liquor bottle, wearing a halter and panties, and she unsteadily stood to hand it off to a guy on the floor. As she sat back down heavily, perhaps pretty drunk already, she began wriggling out of her panties, revealing an almost hairless beaver. Then her top came off and murmurs of approval could be heard from the group in general. A guy and a girl, sitting on the floor, passed the bottle on after partaking of a swig, then laid down and started making out, removing each others clothing.

Russ and I looked at one another with both our mouths open. "I don't recognize anyone" he said to me softly. "I don't think we oughta go in" he advised. I felt the same but suggested we stay and watch awhile. Which is what we did as the scene before us continued to evolve. From somewhere in the background music could be heard, over the sounds of conversation, laughing and sexual pleasure. Everyone inside was watching the couple on the floor go at it, commenting in tones of approval as they continued to pass the bottle around. Soon the girl sitting naked in the chair rolled limply off it and crawled over to the pair on the floor, and joined in. While the couple lay side by side kissing and groping, the drunk girl began sucking on the guys cock while spreading the other girls thighs and rubbing her pussy while kneeling between them somewhat unsteadily. A guy sitting in another old chair, who had been naked below the waist, now finished off the bottle, chucked it in a corner and stood, approaching the threesome with a stiffening prick. Standing over the drunk girls exposed and inviting ass, he started rubbing his dickhead up and down her pussy while she kept sucking cock and fingering the other girl. Using his cockhead to spread her pussy lips he began the insertion process as the drunk girl wiggled her butt back at him. She then switched from cock to pussy with her mouth and pussy to cock with her hand, pressing her butt back a little as her pussy parted, swallowing up the guys now fully erect penis.

As the four on the floor established a sensual rhythm, Russ and I exchanged an awestruck glance. We were both extremely excited as was obvious even in the dark, and we self- consciously adjusted ourselves for comfort. The scene below, was getting quite hot. On the sofa, the blonde had removed the one guys briefs and was slowly jacking on each of their cocks while the three all watched the action on the floor before them. The guys on each side of her had a hand on each of her breasts, fingers tweaking at her nipples. There were others sitting on the floor on the far side of the four on the floor and they were all shedding garments and getting into one another. The drunk girl began thrusting backward, hard, as the guy impaling her rump stopped his thrusts and just let her have her way with his dick and as she began her orgasm, she moved her ass in slow circles in time to each backward, then forward motion. Her head came from out between the legs of the girl whose pussy she had been lapping and arching her back, she drove her snatch home, grinding his prick ever deeper in and around crying out the ecstasy of her climax. Naturally, the guy came then also as I was about to do the same just watching.

I looked at Russ who, though trying to conceal it, had his stiff pecker out giving it a sweet stoking. What the hell I thought, I guess it would be considered appropriate under the circumstances, so I whipped my own out and attended to it while I turned my attention back to the action before us.

The drunk girl collapsed in between the couple, separating them somewhat, so they got up and went over to the sofa. The guy sat on the floor in front of the blonde, leaning forward and began licking at her now wet pussy. The girl did likewise with one of the guys freeing up the blondes right hand. The other guy stood up on the couch, straddling the blonde, and presented her pouty mouth with his pride and joy. What a scene I thought to myself, slowly stroking my penis, trying not to come just yet. Russ was definitely into the heavy breathing thing as he did as I did.

The people sitting on the floor were pairing up, two couples and a guy who at the moment was alone. While the couples were beginning to couple, he rose and went over to where the drunk girl lay, passed out, on the floor face down. He knelt between her legs, hand kneading and spreading her buttocks, giving us all a periodic glimpse of her pussy lips, now dribbling semen onto the floor. He seemed pretty caught up in this, leaning his head to the side and closer in order to view her parts more closely. Then still kneading and spreading her ass cheeks he would bend down and tongue her vulnerable little pink pucker, circling his long tongue, occasionally giving it a deep probe then resuming the rimming. The drunk girl seemed oblivious to this mentally but I could see her pussy lips begin to drip profusely and the guy was really enjoying going down on her asshole and eyeing that nearly bald cunt if the size of his hard-on was any indication. It seemed quite large compared to my own.

The group on the couch was approaching a frenzied level of intense sexual excitement as the guy feeding meat to the seated blonde began really stuffing her mouth. Her hands were grasping both of his ass cheeks, physically encouraging his thrusts, all the while her legs were spreading further as the guy between them apparently wanted to stuff his head up there. His original partner next to him had her nose squashed deep down into her guys pubic hair while she fondled his balls with one hand and reaching up, was diddling his male titty nipple with the other. Watching her do this I tried my own nipple with my free hand under my shirt and lost my load right then and there. Opening my eyes, I saw my come dripping down the basement window, leaving slim tracks, thus obscuring the view. God I came a gallon I thought but soon realized that half of it at least had once belonged to Russ.

That's when I heard a twig snap behind me and I started, falling on my back from my squatting position, only to see two guys, big guys, looking down at us, each holding a knife!!! "What in the fuck are you two PERVERTS doing here?" one bellowed loudly.

akf_xxx
akf_xxx
3 Followers