Voyeuristic Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,452 Followers

"Fuck!" Rob half whispered just watching us, already the sound of his own slickness becoming very apparent as he sat there stroking his own cock up and down.

"Let me see it," Jackie sighed pleasurably looking over at our son, quickly surrounding my prick with her mouth again still looking over in his direction. Rob did as he was asked, likewise standing up, moving around towards the front of the patio table, leaning against it now only a foot or so away from where we were. His hand slow-stroking his own magnificent hard cock up and down as he stood there watching us.

"Fuck this!" Chris said almost bounding up from her chair. In seconds, she too was kneeling in front of her brother, taking his prick into her mouth, now kneeling side-by-side next to her mom as she looked over, watching, sucking, just as Jackie was now doing.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed in delight. The sight of my beautiful sexy daughter kneeling there sucking off her brother, my own wife below me doing the same sent a flood of unbridled shivers up and down my spine. Unable to help himself, Rob leaned forward a little capturing one of his sister's breasts in his hand, kneading it wantonly. I then did the same, taking my wife's equally lovely tit in hand, palming her sensitive nipple causing her to moan around my cock as she licked and tickled it.

"Fuck me," she said simply seconds later as she suddenly stood. Standing next to Rob now, she placed her hands down on the patio table for support, stepping back slightly, spreading her legs as she did. As she did...she presented me with the sweetest most succulent sight imaginable. As hard and as purple swollen as I still was, I don't think I've ever seen my wife's pussy lips as thick and as fat as they were now. Dew drops of her own glistening lubrication coated her lips, a dribble actually running down, clinging for a brief moment before releasing and actually dripping on to the brick flooring below her. With Chris kneeling as close to her mother as she was, she saw it as well and feebly made an attempt to capture it before it did, just missing it. But her attempt had caused her to just brush her mother's pussy lips with her fingertip causing her to shudder excitedly. "Fuck me David! Fuck me now before I do it myself!" She nearly screamed.

Only inches away now, I simply aimed and then plunged. My cock slid in fully, balls actually slapping the fleshy cheeks of my wife's ass as I impaled her. She grunted, her breath expelled as she took the full length of my rock-hard shaft deeply inside. I eased out, plunging in once again, once again...taking her breath momentarily. She looked back over her shoulder towards me, though facing towards our son. "Fuck your sister!" she told him, not asking...but demanding it. Her tone of voice giving away the pure unadulterated desire she was now feeling, and needing to see. Chris immediately stood, swapping places with Rob, and now emulated her mother's exact position there against the table as Rob stepped behind her. Within moments, he and I were skewering the two of them simultaneously, everyone looking over at one another as we did.

The slickness of their respective cunts could easily be heard now as I stood fucking my wife, and Rob likewise fucking his sister. Seeing my daughter's breasts wildly gyrating beneath her as she leaned over, knowing full well that Jackie's were no doubt doing the very same as he too looked over towards his mother.

"Fuck that's hot!" He exclaimed, speaking the very words I was thinking. "God mom...that's so fucking horny!" he added suddenly speeding up his own thrusting inside his sister's pussy, now causing me to do the same to my wife's.

I knew damn well that at this pace I wasn't going to be able to last very long. Already my balls were as tight as a hardball, my nuts now competing with my sperm to see if they too could find a way to travel up my shaft and leap into the soft, tingly warmth of my wife's sweet sounding pussy as I stood there frantically fucking her.

Seeing it in my face perhaps, or somehow sensing it, Chris spoke. "Don't come in her daddy please! I want to watch it, see you squirt!" she begged me. "Pull out for me when you cum, please daddy, let me see you shoot all over mommies ass!"

Just hearing my daughter's request triggered my release. No power on earth could have stopped it from happening at this point. I felt my nuts tighten even more than they already were. My balls suddenly imploding, or so it seemed, and the first surge of extreme pleasure began making its way up the length of my shaft. I stepped back, pulling out, now resting my football field sized cock, (or so it seemed anyway) in the crevice of my wife's firm beautiful ass. I saw my prick tip throb, the tiny eye slit opening like curtains on a stage, and then an explosion that made me nearly see double.

What I could only describe as a rope of semen now flew from the head of my prick. It shot with so much velocity, that it easily cleared the top of my wife's head by a good foot or more, landing directly onto the table. This...followed by a second equally as powerful rope of spunk that didn't quite make it as far, splashing against the back of my wife's neck instead, much of which then crash-landed in her hair, shampooing it for her quite unexpectedly. Though Jackie didn't seem to mind, now laughing with the pleasured delight of it as I continued to lay tracers, which criss-crossed her back as I continued to pump out my semen upon her with my hand.

"Fucking A daddy! Fucking A!" Chris bellowed in delight as she stood there watching me.

"Ditto that!" Rob finally responded, and then without any further warning, he too slipped out of his sister, stepping back just as I had done.

Peter North would have been jealous...or proud, either one. I was certainly both as well. As hard-felt, and as copious as my own orgasm had been, it was an amazing sight to suddenly see Rob's prick as he too released.

Rob's first two rockets of spunk completely cleared the patio table, landing somewhere on the floor on the other side. He quickly readjusted his aim however, now lashing his sister's back and sweet ass as he splurged against her, covering her in a blanket of cum that was as equally impressive, if not more so than my own had been.

"Yes! Yes!" I only then heard my wife crying out as she stood there watching our son squirt, finally standing leaning in and embracing me. Her full breasts felt like they were on fire as they sizzled against my chest, her hard points pressed against me, kissing me now deeply. "God I'm hot!" She spoke with her tongue still fucking my mouth. "I need to cum!"

And then she stood, leaning there against the table, looking at me with crazed, lust filled eyes. I was personally transfixed, all around and about me suddenly a blur, fogged out as my entire focus now was directed upon my wife. Only once before had I seen her look like this, an animal in heat as she reached down, simultaneously spreading her legs. One hand now splitting her lips, the opening of her cunt a deep blood red, pulsating like the beast it had become. Her other hand working her clit, unsheathed, a tiny cock that now stood beckoning, waiting for the touch of her fingers as she pinched it, pulling it, her eyes glued on mine as I stood there watching her, hypnotized.

"You love it when I finger-fuck my cunt don't you honey?" she asked, her words somewhat slurred as though drunk. And drunk she was in a way, her lust-filled mind driving her on, the decadence of her speech as she allowed whatever inhibitions she might have had at one point to completely evaporate. Like I said...only once before had I seen her like this, and it scared me a little. Yet at the same time...arousing me almost instantaneously even though I'd just climaxed.

"Yes!" I answered back, surprised at feeling my own cock stirring so soon.

Only then did I catch movement out of the corner of my eye. My daughter and son, momentarily forgotten. Rob likewise stepping back, his prick still dripping semen, his sister looking over, now leaning against the table next to her mom. Like mother...like daughter, she now looked down, watching, emulating what her mother stood doing to herself. Like matching erotic, hot naughty bookends they were. Rob and I stood as though statues watching the two of them.

As though they'd once discussed it, perhaps sharing trade secrets, or had even taught one another how, Chris performed the same frictioned-functions on herself, that her mother was doing. Hands and fingers a blur...clits stroked, tickled and petted with both the slap of the hand, and amazing speed as they stood side by side, holding themselves open. I'd never seen anything like it before. And before I even knew what I was doing, I now stood, hand on my cock again, stroking it as I watched, just as Rob was now doing too.

"You love watching me finger myself don't you baby?" Jackie spoke, her slurred speech giving evidence to just how close she actually was. "You like seeing me so naughty for you don't you David? And now...so naughty for our own children, seeing their mother stroking her cunt, pinching her clit, fucking her fingers inside. Makes you horny hot doesn't it honey? Just like it's doing to me now...any moment now...coming for you, for them."

"Fuck yes! Yes!" Chris added still doing the same to herself. "I want to come with you mom, see you gush, hear it...watch it, while I do!" She added excitedly.

"Then watch me!" Jackie half growled, the tone of voice a deeper throaty sound than I'd ever heard before. Her eyes burrowing into me as she turned looking over at her daughter, half facing her now, still strumming her clit like a guitar. And then she seemed to seize up, though only for a moment, her hand stilling briefly.

You could have heard a pin drop. Even Chris quit stroking herself, as had Rob and I done.

And then she came. It began as a trickle, almost as though she were peeing, though she wasn't. And what was for a moment a small little trickle of nearly clear fluid, became a deluge of delight. As though a dam had burst, the sudden gush of fluid that literally cascaded from within the depths of my wife's cunt, was more than I'd ever seen or certainly felt before. It was stunning, surprising me...surprising all of us, and perhaps Jackie herself as she looked down, still holding herself apart with her hands. The eruption of her cunt beyond belief, her sudden ear-piercing cry of pure pleasure now filling the air. The moment she'd done that, Chris turning more directly towards her mother, and that all too familiar little streamer of hers, now joining her moms.

Below us, the flag stones were suddenly turned from the rich sandy red color they'd once been, to an almost blood-red color. The sound of each one of them actually wetting the stones, the splatter of their climax spraying against my ankles as I stood only a foot or so away. Once again the sound of their respective hands, pummeling their clits, frigging them frantically as though hoping to milk out each and every last drop, each and every mind-numbing pleasure they'd brought off to themselves.

My balls again tight, almost wondrously so. Furious movement next to me, glancing over briefly as Rob too stood jacking his reawakened prick just as unashamedly as I now was.

The girls still in the last stages of their own sweetness, smiling through half-glazed eyes at one another, and then at us. I had never in my life come a second time so quickly after I had the first. And yet, here I was...just about to do that.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum again!" Rob announced equally as lost in the pleasure of his own mind. As though in slow motion, he turned slightly, just as I did, as though we'd choreographed it, planned it somehow ahead of time. Even the girls seemed to respond, picking up on our cue, each of them cupping their breasts, pressing them together now. Jackie smiled, nodding her head at Rob, turning. Chris, doing the same, smiling at me. Her young, tantalizing breasts the perfect target.

I'd not planned it, certainly not thought about it, and yet...I knew now within a millisecond of time, I was about to cream my own daughter's breasts, just as Rob was about to do to his mothers.

Talk about crossing swords so to speak. We couldn't have planned it any better if we'd tried either. The moment I felt the first spurt of my prick go off once again, Rob's did. With each of us now forming what was basically an "X" standing as we were, facing one another, I began squirting against Chris, her breasts easily catching the first couple of streamers I ejaculated, while Jackie in turn did the exact same with Rob. Our semen, literally and figuratively, crossing paths towards their marks. I wish to hell I'd filmed it somehow, been able to play it back in slow motion as I honestly believe, our semen collided mid-air at some point, no doubt mingling yet continuing on to their respective targets.

The bottom line was, the girls were soon soaked, lathering in our mutual spunking into their breasts a few moments later as I finally staggered back all but collapsing back into my chair. It took me a long while to collect myself. The intensity of the past hour unbelievable, though I was again struggling with a couple of issues here too. I hadn't exactly done anything to my daughter...and yet, in a very very intimate way, I most certainly had. I wondered what Jackie was thinking and feeling as well. Though knowing her, I was fairly confident we'd be discussing it before too much longer somewhere else where we could have some privacy in doing so.

And then of course, the kids. My thoughts then as to how they'd think about it after the arousal had passed, when reality once again came rushing back at us. We'd crossed an imaginary line here perhaps, but I didn't see how we could go backwards from it either. The only thing I saw, was setting a new mark, drawing a new line or something, and then vowing not to cross over it. Again, I was very interested in hearing what Jackie thought as she'd been quite specific in the beginning about doing anything more than simply being watched, and watching one another. No...we hadn't touched, nor been touched, but we'd certainly muddied up the proverbial water just short of that as I saw it.

Still, it was a relaxed atmosphere as we all sat collecting ourselves now, still naked, and still feeling quite comfortable in being so in front of one another. Finally, "mom" took over again.

"Well, think it's time to get cleaned up a little, start some breakfast here," she stated. "Chris? After you do, come down and help me. Rob? David? I think you two are due for a shower before we eat, so you'd best get at it. I know I'd like one myself...so let's get the show on the road here shall we?"

The kids quickly darted off to begin doing just that. I waited until they had gone inside, and then spoke to my wife.

"Obviously, I think we need to discuss what just happened," I told her.

"Yes, we probably should," she agreed. "Which we'll do while we're in the shower, and while you're fucking me again," she smiled.

In a way...I'd just gotten an answer. Jackie was obviously still aroused. If we had crossed any lines, she wasn't letting on to me that we had anyway. Perhaps we'd bent one a little. But if she was ok with what we'd just done, with what we'd just allowed to happen. Then who was I to say otherwise.

I smiled and followed her up the stairs, surprised that my prick was already starting to harden again.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,452 Followers
12