Voyeuristic Incest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

I had already turned on the second camera, which would give us more of a wide-angled view, covering most of the room. The first I had reset for periodic zoomed in shots on a self-timer every few minutes. There was no way of knowing what all I might get doing it that way, but I was still fairly confident we'd get some interesting close-ups when I went in and edited it all later.

For the next half an hour we delighted ourselves teasing and pleasing one another, and finally fucking, this time using the chairs as our main props. The girls using the back rest of each, facing one another, leaning forward for balance as I stepped behind my wife, with Rob doing the same thing to Chris. We fucked doggy-style facing one another grinning from ear to ear. The sight of my daughter's tits swinging to and fro as her brother thrust into her from behind was erotic as hell. And they were no doubt watching and enjoying the same thing from their vantage point while I fucked their mother from behind, slamming into her wildly now as she ground back against me taking me in.

And of course the wild naughty side of Jackie emerged too, which I'd been expecting, adding that extra spicy slut sauce to the whole affair.

"Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy you prick!" Jackie cried out, "Come on baby...ram it, fuck it...make me squirm you fucking bastard!" She screamed.

There was no doubt they were both getting close, simply by the looks in their eyes. I was fighting hard against doing so myself, not yet ready to nor wanting the first round at least to end already. But there had been more to all this than either Rob or I were aware of, when surprising us both, by some mutual prearranged signal or something, the girls suddenly stood announcing at once that he and I were to sit down.

Neither one of us dared to ask why...or what was going on, simply taking direction and sitting down on the two dining room chairs that they had placed together earlier on. I had briefly wondered about that earlier, but now it was obvious they'd had plans for them in the beginning as Rob and I took our seats.

"Ready for another shower?" Jackie asked, "Because I think you're both going to get one," she said her face about as wanton and lusty as I'd ever seen it...just short of that frenzied, almost scary look I'd only seen twice before.

But the big surprise came when the two of them stood before us, Chris in front of me...Jackie in front of our son. They began by squatting over us...not touching, and certainly not inserting anything, just simply rubbing their cunts. But each one doing so in such a way, there was no mistaking the intent here, or what was soon about to happen either.

Sure enough, only a few moments later, Chris's deep-throated signature climax erupted. Her pussy beginning to squirt, the thin streamer of her girl juice arching out of her pussy hitting my hard prick directly, splashing against it. Not to be outdone either, Jackie's own juicy climax began, not quite the water faucet this time, but wet enough that she splashed, not a continuous streamer like Chris was doing against me, more like gushed squirts that just exploded one after the other in rapid succession as Rob sat back enthralled, somewhat amazed and surprised as his mother came on him.

**

After everyone had collected themselves, and the girls had cleaned up a bit as I fixed us all something to drink, Jackie then wandered over towards the closet, opening the door and retrieving a small sack she had stashed there. Though curious, I didn't ask...I knew by the look on her face she'd soon explain it anyway, but there was another look too. A new one by the way I saw it. She looked hesitant, antsy...but there was no denying the fact she also looked determined too.

"I don't think that now is the time or the place to hold a more formal sit down and talk about it sort of discussion," she began. "But I have come to a personal decision about something. And after I tell you about that...I'm then going to show you and give you all something, and ask if you'd be willing to go along with it...mainly for me," she added.

It was obvious even Chris had no idea, this being something Jackie hadn't discussed or shared with her before hand. Though before she began, Jackie nodded at the cameras looking towards me. I walked over turning them both off, and the returned where I now sat on the couch again, sipping my drink and wondering like everyone...what she was about to reveal here.

"Maybe it's just me...and maybe I am being a bit too silly about this. But...I've come to accept and realize, I have enjoyed, and am enjoying the things we've all done and so recently shared with one another." No one spoke, no one dared too. Whatever it was that Jackie had to say, it was evidently important. "We've already done and experienced things I didn't think I'd allow myself to do, and like I said...it's not that I feel guilty about it, because I don't really. It's just me."

She suddenly reached down into the sack she was holding, and moments later withdrew four blindfolds along with four black silk scarves.

"I've made a decision. And if you're willing to indulge me this one simple request," she said now handing them out to everyone. "If you're all willing to wear these, and promise not to peek, or even talk much if you can...then after that, I say...we just sort of go for it."

It wasn't too surprising when no one had any objections, and if anything, the kids found the whole idea rather kinky and erotic, to now realize we'd all been given the go ahead to do whatever to whom, we felt like doing as it were. Jackie then instructed us to all walk over to the king-sized airbed that Rob and I had positioned earlier. She then ensured we were all properly blindfolded and unable to see as she finished securing our coverings. She then walked over and grabbed her own mask off the arm of the couch, returning a second or so later, and had me help her put on her own, which I did even though I couldn't see what I was doing. I felt however, ensuring myself that Jackie too was just as blind as the three of us were.

For whatever reasons my wife had in doing it this way, it turned out to be one of the most erotic, sensual encounters I have ever known. Perhaps being robbed of one of our senses added to it, I don't know. But I saw...and I think we all did, with our mind as well as by enhanced touch. We explored, played...experienced one another in ways I honestly didn't think were even possible. By the end of it all, the four of us were completely exhausted, spent beyond words. Several hours had in fact passed by now, and soon I could even hear the gentle sound of Rob's snoring. He had simply fallen asleep where he lay.

**

Jackie asked me to wait for a couple of days before we were to get together again and watch the bit of movie we had made. She wanted that time for everyone, to think about what we had done, how we felt about it, and seeking some assurance from one another. Which I believe we all did. If anything, the peace and calm around the house was better than it had ever been before.

"I told the kids we'd watch it first, edit out anything that looks dumb or simply didn't turn out well. And then we'd all sit down and watch it together," she stated.

Sitting down in the old den, I turned on the TV, popped the new made DVD in, and settled back on the couch with my wife. We'd caught some pretty good stuff as I knew we would, though there still wasn't as much of it as I would have liked, making a few notes along the way of things we would probably want to edit out. It was nearing the end of where I'd quit filming, and I reached over to grab the remote. Jackie stopped me however smiling. I looked at her questioningly.

"The shows not over with yet...if anything, it's just begun," she said winking. I looked at her in surprise, though I settled back into the couch once again. Now anxious to see the rest of it.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"Upstairs in Rob's room watching another movie," she stated.

"Oh? And which one is that?"

"Swiss Family Robinson," she said looking at me with a gleam in her eye.

"But...but that's..."

"I know...now shut up and watch the movie," she laughed, and reached over to begin unzipping my fly.

The end...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers
12