Voyeuristic Tendencies

Story Info
Couple gets to see the ultimate.
2.2k words
3.92
45.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched with some amusement as she teased an errant lock of hair back into its proper place, pleased that naked she seemed to not only present a particularly sensual aura tonight but that it made her feel so erotic at the same time.

Deliberately slowly she carefully lifted her raven hair high, piling it on the top of her head, she was aware that this movement would be the cause of erotic changes to the way she looked. Lifting her breasts higher, flattening her silky smooth stomach, putting a slight arch in her back and tightening the cheeks of her equally smooth bottom.

Marianna knew that he stood behind her taking pleasure in her gesture, secure in the knowledge that she was pleasing and exciting him.

She arched her back a little more, feeling his hands slide across her tightly stretched stomach and responding softly pressed her bottom against his groin. With her hands still in her hair she felt the image to be arousing, made more so by the whiteness of his skin contrasting sharply with her own olive complexion. The perimeter of the room and surrounding furniture began to blur as she focused on the couple directly facing them.

They find that they enjoy and become further aroused by the couple whom they are watching, realising that what they bore witness to had seriously stirred them, appealing to what could only be described as hitherto dormant voyeuristic tendencies.

Fingers splayed John begins to caress her abdomen with the palm of one hand barely skating across the warm flesh, describing small circles as though rubbing in a lotion. The other hand moves lightly across her stomach from side to side prior to travelling higher to cup one of her beautiful firm breasts. For a brief moment he held it there, savouring its fullness before softly kneading and squeezing, gently brushing against the nipple, teasing it into an erect hardness. Leaning her head into his shoulder Marianna moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of warmth spreading luxuriously through her voluptuous body. She can feel his hot breath as he whispers: "lay your weight on me"

As she watches the other couple copying their movements, smiling she reaches with one hand to pull his head down onto her shoulder, being rewarded with a slow, soft and wet kiss to her neck, chuckling inwardly the other couple are doing the same. Lowering her free hand she places it over his to guide him as he continues to rub in the invisible lotion.

He feels her taking a deep breath as her breasts rise pressing firmly into John's hand as though asking for even greater attention that he happily provided. Ministering to each beautiful soft orb in turn, exploring the texture with increasing vigour, urging the nipples to become flint hard.

Wantonly, brazenly, she stares at the other couple, a smile playing on trembling lips as they unashamedly fondle one another while staring back at her, matching Marianna and John touch for touch, almost a synchronised erotic dance.

Marianna's hunger is very evident, guiding his hand lower, across the now swollen lips of her sex, slightly trembling thighs slowly parting in an uncontrolled need to expose herself and the wetness of her well of life. She had become a shameless hussy in her need for fulfilment.

Their ever-watchful partners in this erotic ballet are apparently of the same mind as they duplicate each movement. No sound can be heard other than the heavy breathing as two women face one another with breasts heaving.

Smoothly shaven and swollen lips slightly parted, opening, inviting further exploration, wet and hungry for the attention of their male counterparts. Sensing that need, agile hands move still lower, fingers finding the top of very wet slits.

In an instant she is leaning into him heavily, moving her shapely legs further apart, a slight shudder running through her brings her nerve endings alive, stomach tightening, head pressing back against him and constantly watching the couple in front of them, performing their matching dance of sexual excitement.

The heat of the midday Mexican sun burning through huge panoramic windows serves to increase already high bodily temperatures, beads of perspiration appearing on the foreheads of all four of them.

A stiff finger scrapes across her now hard and very erect clit with authority and she announces its arrival with a muffled squeal. Immediately moving her legs as far apart as possible, placing one foot on the chair that had been placed there specifically for this purpose.

Marianna was now aware that her sex was gaping, showing the soft pink folds glistening with her wetness and a gentle moan escaped her lips. With a desperate need for fulfilment she began to rock herself hard against his manhood, rubbing and teasing him to the fully erect hardness that she knew so well. The skin of her bottom and her back in contact with his own, burned with a fire born of lust and the room temperature that seemed to be steadily increasing.

Inhaling deeply he took in the fruity aroma of her freshly shampooed tresses, filling his senses with the smell of her as he passionately kissed her ear before moving to the soft flesh of her shapely neck.

It was becoming more difficult for him to stand now, but he needed to remain upright to support her. The intensity of the feeling in his shaft had caused it to start throbbing with his own need for completion. Breathing had become shallow as he struggled now for every breath, driven by the need for his own release and the desire to bring his love to an exhilarating climax.

With sweat streaked faces they watched their friends burning in their own fire, seeing the sweat from their exertion dribble into eyes left stinging from the saltiness.

They all watch one another as John moves a single rigid finger in and out, spreading her wetness around and over swollen lips to contact her aching bud. He can tell that her juices are becoming more profuse, the urgency of her need being transmitted to his throbbing erection via the soft cheeks of her gyrating bottom, her moans becoming more insistent and louder with each second.

They have all become single minded now, the men to drive their beautiful and begging partners over the edge in the pursuit of creating for them a complete and overpowering climax. The women to accept this loving gift from their men while openly flaunting themselves, showing every erotic display on route to what they believed would be a ground-shaking fulfilment.

The thrusts of strong and stiff fingers are steady, firm and deep as simultaneously his thumb excites her clit describing little circles in the wetness of her sweet juices. He dives so deeply as she accompanies each thrust with one of her own, the sound of throaty groans renting the air like those of a trapped and wounded animal.

Both men stare at one another's woman in wide-eyed amazement as they watch them climbing the steep precipice, closer and closer to completion, perspiring freely now, bodies shining with heat and lust induced sweat. She groans louder and louder with each successive thrust.

They are each being freely taken by their lovers, hurtling blindly toward the edge of the abyss, that point of no return, neither of them able to resist this onslaught of the senses, keeping perfect erotic time with one another.

Watching...bodies heaving...panting, wildly out of control...breathing constricted as hips grind in unison. Anxious for that fall now, minds centred on a single spot, reaching out for completion, striving for their goals and encouraging lovers to drive them on. The veneer of social etiquette torn away as language becomes more basic when the carnal instinct has taken over.

She is totally unashamed, legs spread wide, begging words coming from her mouth, pleading for his rough attention and much more. Stripped to her soul, her erotic convulsions in plain view to the other couple adding even more fuel to her heightened arousal. She is close now, vaginal muscles clutching frantically at the fingers invading her.

Marianna presses against his hand with her hips, rocking up and down and from side to side in her quest, directing her most sensitive parts onto his deeply thrusting fingers to where the need is driving her on.

The irregular pumping of her hips is causing her to become even wetter as her juice flows with greater insistence, no longer feeling the wetness that now trickles down between her gyrating thighs to lubricate her back door. Unseeing eyes flutter wildly, fighting to remain open to watch the show unfolding in front of her.

John continues to match her rhythm despite the degree of difficulty, the perspiration having made his feet wet now causing them to slip on the polished wooden floor. He manages to stay with her, still rubbing circles on her very hard and sensitive bud while wrapping the other arm across her breast to keep her from falling to the floor as she approaches her climax like an out of control express train.

Out of breath now, lost in her lust for the climax, her pleadings become quieter, her panting is shallow against his cheek as she fights for air. The groans change to mewling sounds, a mere whimper, and connection to rational speech now gone. Marianna is so close now that she can feel the sweetness of a mighty orgasm to be but moments away.

The eruption begins slowly, deep within her stomach, spreading more rapidly through her thighs, accelerating toward rock hard nipples and in every direction to the hot and wet cauldron at the centre of her being where sensitised nerve ends grinned ferociously. So close now, so close, "Oh yesss!"

Closer, closer and still closer, a white-hot eruption searing through every fibre, beginning from the spot directly beneath his fingers to radiate outward, every sense consumed in the furore that is release. A scream, a huge gulp of air like the rattle of a dying man, stomach and thighs spasm as vaginal muscles clamp hard on thrusting fingers that continue to push into her wetness.

Loud hissing groans issuing forth from otherwise sweet lips, each movement from him rocking her, causing her to convulse with the power of her release. She leans into him, crying into his ear, and still she is cumming...and cumming...and cumming, gripped in a multi-orgasmic climax. It seems to go on forever as orgasm follows orgasm to send endless waves of screaming pleasure, sweeping her along on an orgasmic tidal wave.

Limbs have grown weak; she is buckling under the pure intensity, unable to stand at all without John's help. He holds her tightly against him, not allowing her to fall, still working her well of creation, but gently now, whispering into her ear, telling of his love for her, bringing her back down slowly and easily.

Marianna feels unable to take any more at this moment and pressing her bottom against him tries to escape the fire of her desire that continues to burn within, but he is far too strong for her. Although she resists her body is reaching out for more.

Marianna finds herself trapped in a sexual paradox, wanting more but needing to stop. In desperation she manages to twist around in his arms to face him, their lips locking in a deep meaningful kiss, completely devoid of the earlier passion. With bodies pressed tightly together they hold onto one another. As John gently caresses her back and her bottom, repeating the action over and over again, all the while whispering comforting, loving words while planting soft kisses.

Her breathing slows; the muffled moans lessen and slowly the fiery passion changes to a warm and tender embrace. Taking deep breaths she begins to realise that the room now reeks of sex. Taking her lips away from his Marianna leans back in strong supporting arms, they gaze into one another's eyes and slowly a smile forms from the corners of her mouth until it lights up her entire face.

Not a word had been spoken, speech being superfluous at this point. Her eyes were shining and he could see his own reflection in their depths. They had completely forgotten their partners and taking a firm hold on her shoulders John spun her around. They were still there, smiling back at them from the huge mirror, the obvious delight alive in all four faces.

His arms envelop her once more as does their reflections in the mirror; again one hand is on her abdomen while the other cups a warm and inviting breast. 'Isn't this where we started!' Her eyes open wider as if making a supreme discovery and wriggling her warm bottom against him feels the strength of his still hot, hard and hungry pole, crying out for relief. Moving away from him she turns the chair sideways onto the mirror gently seating him upon it, where he will be able to watch his own reflection.

"I do believe someone needs a little attention from me," she cooed winking at the man in the mirror before dropping to her knees. She didn't see him wink back at her, but she did hear his pleasurable moan as her tongue gently licked at the most sensitive part of his rod.