Voyeurs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

In the fountain area by our exit, I removed my blazer completely and handed it to Roger and struck up several poses....... Crossing my legs like Sharon Stone..... bent over with my ass showing........ getting more and more brazen about my poses with each click of the camera.

And as I posed and showed more and more, my pussy oozed more sweet juices. I sat down on the bench closest to the door we were going to exit and spread my legs wide apart and looked straight at the couple...... my thighs were glistening down to the tops of my black stockings from all of my juices and my lips were swollen and full. My clit was hard as a little cock. As Roger clicked photos I slid a finger in and just about fainted. It felt so good. I wiggled it there and nearly came. When I pulled my coated digit from my pussy I placed it to my lips and sucked it down and cleaned my sweetness from it. The woman almost looked like she was salivating.........

At this point I wasn't sure where this was going but I knew that I had to have my pussy licked and I needed a cock. And so I brought my legs together, sat up and said, "It's time for us to go to the hotel and fuck." I knew that they could hear me very well.

"I'm more than ready, honey." Roger quickly replied. "Do ever mind having an audience when you fuck, Babe?"

"Oh my no..... I would love it." I grabbed his arm and we exited the mall not knowing if the couple took the hint. So far they had done nothing except watch and whether they would be following us would be a crap-shoot.

They must have spent a moment talking it over, because we were half way across the street and thinking that our little game was done before they exited the mall entrance. This entrance is just a pull through to drop off people, so it's maybe 50 feet from the street. Well, we heard the door open and I glanced over my shoulder. They were hurrying to catch up with us. I slowed down our pace and told Roger that they may be following us.

By the time we got to the front door of the hotel, they were within about 10 feet behind us. As Roger held the door for me, I turned enough that my blazer opened up to give them another peek at my titties. But, as I turned back, I noticed the bellman had also gotten a view. I smiled as we walked passed him and I gave him another quick shot. I always like to tip my bellman.....

As we walked across the lobby toward the elevator, the couple closed the distance to just a couple of steps. My heart jumped into my throat not knowing where this was going. They hadn't made any attempt to speak to us or in some way, shape or form do anything other than watch. They were a very sexy couple and getting a better look at them, I pegged them at just a couple of years younger than us. So the thought of playing with them was heightening my excitement, as if my excitement could get any higher.

When we stopped at the elevator, they still made no attempt to talk with us. They acted just as if they were paying us no attention, other than the fact that they were staring at me. So, I began to wonder if they were really interested or just following us. Like I said in the beginning, this was kind of a strange night.

When the elevator door opened I decided to take it up a notch and as I stepped on, I peeled off the blazer and handed it to Roger, stepped into the back of the car and turned to face Roger and them. Roger stepped in behind me and moved to the back with me. The couple stepped on and stood with their backs to the door and facing us and the door closed.

The car sat motionless for a moment. "What floor?" The man stammered out. It was the first words that they spoke. I knew that we had them hooked.

I turned to Roger and reached down and unzipped his pants and knelt down. "Four for us, please." I said as I pulled his hard cock out of his pants. Oh man he was hard......

The tip of it was dripping with his precum. The man slowly reached up to the control panel as I looked up at them and wrapped my lips around the tip of Roger's cock and swirled my tongue over the sweet tip.

Oh my word..... his cock felt so good in my mouth...... I slid it down my throat as far as I could and sucked so hard my cheeks sunk in. The head pulsed deep in my throat. In and out I sucked as the elevator whisked us the short distance to the 4th floor. I almost lost myself in that short time, but as the door opened, Roger reached down and offered me his hand to help me up.

As I stood and started out the door, I grabbed Roger by the cock and said, "Excuse us." And we walked between them out into the 4th floor elevator lobby. They didn't immediately follow us, so they may have been hesitating. I again thought that maybe our game was done.

We got about 10 steps down the hall when we heard the elevator doors close and I looked over my shoulder and saw that they had decided to continue following us. So, I let go of Roger's cock and reached up and unbuttoned the last two buttons on my skirt and let it fall away, handing it to Roger as I walked down the hall in just my sheer blouse, black stockings, black garter and heels.

When we got to our door, I turned and leaned back against the door and pulled Roger close against me and into a deep kiss, grabbing his cock and stroking it in full view of the couple as he fumbled blindly to get the key card into the door.

When I heard the lock beep to indicate that he had triggered it, I hit the door handle and the door opened and I fell in pulling him in by his cock. I didn't know that as he entered, he flipped the security lock across the door to hold it open as it closed behind him and I led him to the bed.

Inside, I expected that our show was over and that I would spend the next hour or two fucking my husband's brains out in private as the couple went along their way home or maybe hurried down the hall to the stairway for a quick fuck on the stairs.

I walked over to the bed and fell back and spread my legs as wide as I could get them, hiking my heels in the air and opening myself up.

"EAT ME!!" I commanded looking down at my sopping wet and gaping open pussy. My clit was about the size of the last knuckle of my finger and my lips were full and swollen, engorged with life and ready for everything. There was a stream of my juices running from my slit and down across my asshole.

Roger looked down at me and removed his jacket and tossed it onto a chair.

"EAT ME NOW!!!! PLEASE!!!!" My voice moved from demand to desperation. I was panting now like a bitch in heat. I needed release and I needed release now. Roger lowered himself down and moved up in between my thighs, kissing his way up.... teasing me ever more.

"OHHHHHHH!" I let out a sigh as I felt his lips touch the smooth skin above my stocking.

"PLEASE BABY......." The tone of desperation turned to pure begging.

He flicked his tongue across my clit.

"YES!" I barked.

He flicked it lightly like a butterfly was kissing me running around and around my blossom.

"OHH GOD...... YES!!!" I purred to him. I felt my pussy gushing juices again.

Then he backed away for just an instance and slid his tongue from my asshole up through my slit and across my hypersensitive clit.

"OHHHHH GOD...... OH YES!!" I felt myself losing control.

Then he drove his tongue in and started to devour me.

"YES...... YES......YES...... I'M CUMMING!!!!" I leaned my head back as wave after wave of orgasm consumed me, causing me to buck and jerk and buck more.

I opened my eyes as I came down from that first wave of orgasm and looked right into the eyes of the couple who had entered the room completely unnoticed and were standing at the entry to the suite.

"OH GOD.... YES......." I started to cum again as Roger was now sucking my clit like a little cock, flicking his tongue across the tip and sucking it as deeply as he could.

'YES....YES...YES....." My second huge wave engulfed me. This time, I kept my eyes open to watch our voyeurs.

She had his cock out of his pants and was stroking it. Her shirt dress was unbuttoned and her panties were around her knees. He had his arm around her and was diddling her neatly trimmed pussy.

Roger licked me to a third screaming orgasm as I watched her cum with me. His cock was leaking precum onto our carpet as she stroked it slow and sensuously.

As I came down from the high a little I pulled Roger up on top of me and said, "We have an audience."

"Oh really?" he was truly surprised. He was so intent in his attention to me that he didn't hear them either.

As he started to turn around to look at them, I pushed him over onto his back and quickly grabbed his hard cock, still sticking out of his pants and I quickly scrambled on top of him facing the couple.

I straddled his big hard cock and I pulled it to my gaping pussy and in one quick motion buried it to his balls into me.

"HOLY SHIT!" Roger cried out as I swallowed his cock with my cunt. I bottomed out so that I could feel it pushing against my cervix and I ground there with him just as deep as I could get him.

I unbuttoned my blouse and started to pull and twist my nipples as I watching these strangers wank each other off and I started to ride him hard.

In.....Out.....In.... Out...... his balls were pushing against my clit. Up and down, hard, driving him deep.

"Come closer." I told the couple and they awkwardly moved in next to the end of the bed, still silent but in what looked like a state of heat.

"Stroke him..... give me his cum. I want to feel his cum on me." I told the woman.

The man looked at his wife and she pulled him closer to me. I knew that Roger was just about ready to cum and I swirled my hips and drove him deeper sending me off like a rocket. I could feel his cock-head swell in me and reached down and cupped his balls, sending him into an instant orgasm.

"HGGGGRRUFFF" Roger groaned as he pushed up and even deeper.

"YES....... GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" I was looking right into the man's eyes as if I was talking to him.

"GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!!!!!" Roger started to spasm inside of me and pumped a huge load into me, my cunt working hard up and down to take it.

As the man looked down, I followed his eyes to see Roger's cum was oozing out of my pussy. Thick white gushes were flowing out. He must have pumped a gallon of his seed into me and it was gushing out as I worked his cock with my cunt. It brought me to the edge again.

His wife stared at the cum oozing from me as well and stepped up her stroking slightly. Her husband's legs stiffened and she squeezed his now purple-headed dick. They were now just a foot or two from me.

"AGGGGHHHHH" he groaned.

A two foot long stream of cum shot out of the tip of this cock. It hit my titties with the force of a fire hose and oh God it was hot. It splashed across my nipples and fell onto my thigh and tummy. It sent me off to another deep orgasm. I ground Roger's cock and cum deeper as my clit exploded.

"OH GOD!!!" he screamed as a second stream erupted immediately. By now his wife was on her knees and the second load landed in her mouth and on her face. She swallowed his cock in an attempt not to share any more of it.

"OH YES!!!" I let out as I bucked on Roger's still hard cock and came again, my eyes finally closing with contentment. This stranger's cum now was dripping from my nipples onto my thighs and the bed. And I could feel Roger's cum oozing from my cunt.

The long pause of satisfaction was broken by movement of the couple, who must have either gotten a streak of embarrassment or needed further satisfaction. She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and he pulled away. They gathered themselves and quickly left the room, still not uttering a word to us. Not a word, not a comment, not a thank you. They just left.

As the door closed, behind them, I sat there straddling my husband's now shrinking cock, my titties, tummy and thighs covered with a stranger's cum and my husband's massive load now running out of my pussy onto his balls, his slacks and the bedspread.

We paused there, not necessarily knowing what had just happened or what to do, in somewhat of a daze but in a tremendously satisfying glow, drained.

Roger's now flaccid cock slid out of my well-used and very satisfied pussy, followed by a gush of his seed. He must have cum in buckets.

I fell off to the side of him landing flat on my back on the bed. He turned to me and smiled. "Oh, I've got to get a picture of this." He had that Cheshire Cat grin again. There was cum everywhere on me.

He snapped a couple of pictures as if he were the proud fisherman who had just landed the prize-winning catch. My pussy was still oozing his thick white seed and the stranger's massive load was running down my breasts and onto my tummy.

"mmmmmmm, Satisfied?" He asked as he snapped off a closeup of his cum oozing out of my gaping pussy. "You are my Little Cum-Bunny, aren't you?"

"What just happened?" I asked, not knowing if it was a dream or reality. "That was fantastic."

"I'm not sure, but I had fun." He said with a huge amount of understatement. "I sure wish that they had introduced themselves, I was looking forward to fucking her. But that kind of added to the mystique."

He snapped off a couple more pictures as I played with the cum on my titties and said, "I know, but that was still very sexy."

Roger grabbed his jacket to hang it up and discovered the note that Clare had given us at dinner. Opening it up, he looked down at me and said, "How about having Clare for brunch tomorrow?"

"MMMMMMM I'd love to." I smiled and I again imagined what she would look like on all fours lapping at my cunt and getting fucked from behind by my sexy husband. "Let me give her a call and arrange a time."

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers
12